This is the ultimate buyer’s guide to the Best z170 board . We would recommend using Asus optimized Z170 ATX HDMI DVI-D Dual DDR4 3400 LGA1151 socket for 6th Gen Intel Pro Gaming Motherboards (Z170 PRO GAMING) as it is available at reasonable price
Top 9 z170 board – Our Recommendations
Best z170 board Review
Asus optimized Z170 ATX HDMI DVI-D Dual DDR4 3400 LGA1151 socket for 6th Gen Intel Pro Gaming Motherboards (Z170 PRO GAMING)
1 used from $249.99
- LGA1151 socket for 6th Gen Intel Core Desktop Processors with DDR4
- SupremeFX: Flawless audio that makes you part of the game
- Intel Gigabit Ethernet, LANGuard: Top-speed protected networking
- USB 3.1 Type A/C & M.2: Ultra-speedy transfer for faster gaming
- Gamer's Guardian: Highly-durable components and smart DIY features
Asus Desktop Motherboard - Intel Z170 Chipset - Socket H4 LGA-1151 Z170-DELUXE
- 5-Way Optimization
- ASUS PRO Clock Technology
- Crystal Sound 3
- 3x3 Dual-Band 802.11ac Wi-Fi + BT4.0
- NVME U.2 Device Support and Hyper M.2 x4 Mini Card Support
Gigabyte LGA1151 Intel Z170 ATX Motherboard ATX DDR4 NA Motherboards (GA-Z170X-GAMING 5)
- LGA1151, Supports 6th Generation Intel Core Processors
- Memory socket: 4 x DDR4 DIMM sockets
- Expansion Slots: 1x PCI-Express 3.0 x16 Slot, 1x PCI-Express 3.0 x8 Slot, 1x PCI-Express 3.0 x4 Slot, 4x PCI-Express 3.0 x1 Slots
- Support for 2-Way NVIDIA SLI technology, 3-Way AMD Crossfire
- 3 x SATA Express connector, 6 x SATA 6Gb/s connectors
Asus Z170-A ATX DDR4 Motherboards
- Dual Intelligent Processors 5 with 5-Way Optimization
- USB 3.1 Boost
- M.2 and SATA Express Support
- 5X Protection II,DTS Studio Sound
- Refer user guide below
Asus ROG MAXIMUS VIII HERO LGA1151 DDR4 M.2 SATA 6Gb/s USB 3.1 Type A Type C Intel Z170 ATX Motherboard
- LGA 1151 Socket for 6th Generation Intel core Desktop Processor
- SupremeFX 2015
- USB 3.1 Type A & C Onboard
- Sonic Sense Amp, Lighting Control
- NOTE: Update the motherboard to latest firmware/ BIOS to version “3401” for best result
GIGABYTE Motherboard ATX DDR3 2600 LGA 1151 GA-Z170-HD3 DDR3
- CPU: LGA1151; Chipset: Intel Z170 Express
- Memory: 4x DDR3-3200(OC)/ 3100(OC)/ 3000(OC)/ 2933(OC)/ 2800(OC)/ 2666(OC)/ 2400(OC)/ 2133(OC)/ 2000(OC)/ 1866(OC)/ 1600/ 1333 MHz DIMM Slots, Dual Channel, ECC, Non-ECC, Unbuffered, Max Capacity of 64GB
- Slots: 2x PCI-Express 3.0 x16 Slots (one runs at x4), 2x PCI-Express 3.0 x1 Slots, 2x PCI Slots
- SATA: 6x SATA3 Ports
- Ports: 8x USB 3.0/2.0 Ports (4 rear, 4 via headers), 6x USB 2.0/1.1 Ports (2 rear, 4 via headers), 1x PS/2 Keyboard/Mouse Combo Port, 1x VGA Port, 1x DVI-D Port, 1x HDMI Port, 1x RJ45 LAN Port, Audio Jacks
Asus ROG MAXIMUS VIII GENE LGA1151 DDR4 M.2 SATA 6Gb/s USB3.1 Type A Type C Intel Z170 mATX Motherboard
- Extreme Engine DIGI+
- SupremeFX 2015
- USB 3.1 Type A & C Onboard
- Sonic Sense Amp, Lighting Control
- Please Note: Kindly refer the User Guide given below for troubleshooting steps.
ASUS TUF Motherboard ATX DDR4 2667 LGA 1151 Sabertooth Z170 S
- LGA1151 socket for 6th Gen Intel Core Desktop Processors
- USB 3.1 Type A/C & M.2: Ready for the next-gen devices and storage
- Arctic Camo PCB matches well with white-themed builds.
- TUF Detective 2 places system information at your fingertips
- TUF ICe & Thermal Radar 2 provide customizable total system cooling
ASUS Expansion Card for Z170 & X99 Motherboards ThunderboltEX 3
3 used from $36.00
- Compatible with a variety of ASUS Z170 and X99 motherboards
- Enables up to 40 Gbps transfer speeds
- One Type-C port supports Thunderbolt 3, USB 3.1 and DisplayPort 1.2
- Includes secondary USB 3.1 Type-A port
- Supports USB Power Delivery Specification for up to 36W charging. Please refer the User Manual before use.
Top z170 board brands
One of the things we suggest to most of our readers is to buy the z170 board from a well-known brand. Good brands provide, good quality products, great customer support, and have service centers in different places around the country. Regarding the z170 board I have a preference for the products of the brands listed below.
z170 board – Buyer’s Guide
There are some things you should consider when buying a z170 board. We spent 22 hours researching the most important things you should consider when buying a z170 board. So should we start with the list of things you should consider?
1. Budget and price matching
Make a list of the things you want in your z170 board and the price you are willing to pay for it. So try to look for a product in that price range and choose the one that appeals to you the most. One tip we would like to give you is: don’t settle for a cheaper product if it doesn’t even have a function you need.
Most z170 boards fall within the price range of $ 650 to $ 200. Therefore, if budget is not a problem and you want the best product for your needs, we advise you to choose the Asus optimized Z170 ATX HDMI DVI-D Dual DDR4 3400 LGA1151 socket for 6th Gen Intel Pro Gaming Motherboards (Z170 PRO GAMING).
If you want something medium range, choose Asus Z170-A ATX DDR4 Motherboards. If you have a very low budget, you can choose the one that is the Asus ROG MAXIMUS VIII GENE LGA1151 DDR4 M.2 SATA 6Gb/s USB3.1 Type A Type C Intel Z170 mATX Motherboard
2. Does it have all the features you need?
Most importantly, the z170 board you are purchasing should have all the features you are looking for. In case you don’t even have one, don’t buy! We are saying this because you will not be able to use it for that purpose. If you are a person without budget problems, I would suggest you to choose the best model which is Asus ROG MAXIMUS VIII GENE LGA1151 DDR4 M.2 SATA 6Gb/s USB3.1 Type A Type C Intel Z170 mATX Motherboard
3. The brand
Buying the z170 board from a reputable brand can actually make sense. Not only will it be better than others in terms of “build quality”, but it will also have some extra features, better customer support. Famous brands have multiple service centers across the country, so if you have any problems you can simply take your z170 board to one of their service centers.
4. Warranty Matters!
When you buy a z170 board from a well-known brand, you will get a guarantee. Low-cost products also come with warranties, but the claim process could be tougher. That’s why I always suggest you buy the product from a reputed brand and the one that comes under warranty. It will save you from repair costs in the future. On average, around 21% of people end up paying 40% of the product price for the service! You can save on service costs if the product is under warranty!
5. Check out our website
On our website we have experts in all categories and no matter what the product is, we have a better review or list about it. The products on our list are based on expert picks, advice and hours of research. That’s why when you buy something that’s listed on our best list, you won’t regret it. However, there is a possibility that we may not have covered the product you might be interested in, but if you come across something like this, please let us know via comments or contact us.
What is the best z170 board?
The best z170 board is the one that has all the features that meet your needs. I think the best is Asus optimized Z170 ATX HDMI DVI-D Dual DDR4 3400 LGA1151 socket for 6th Gen Intel Pro Gaming Motherboards (Z170 PRO GAMING)
Are there any good deals on z170 board?
In the offline market, you won’t find many offers. However, I have chosen the best z170 board and have added links to Amazon which has deals and deals running on a regular basis.
What is the cheapest z170 board?
Although most of the cheaper z170 board do not have many features, but if you are looking for the best one at a low cost, my best bet would be on Asus ROG MAXIMUS VIII GENE LGA1151 DDR4 M.2 SATA 6Gb/s USB3.1 Type A Type C Intel Z170 mATX Motherboard
Where can I buy the z170 board?
There are several places where you can buy it, but in my opinion, when it comes to the online marketplace, I wouldn’t recommend anything other than Amazon. It’s because their service is great!
Why should you trust our website?
We have been in the review business for more than 15 years and our motive is to help people buy the top rated products at the best price. We went through 22 to help you find the best z170 board
We hope you liked the z170 boards that we have listed in our best list. If it was helpful, bookmark our site and share it with people you know whenever they intend to buy something.
To conclude this guide,