This is the ultimate buyer’s guide to the Best tv capture card . We would recommend using TKHIN Capture Card, Audio Video Capture Card with Mic Jack 4K HDMI Pass Through, 1080p 60fps Video Recorder for Gaming/Live Streaming, Works for Nintendo Switch/PS4/OBS/Camera/PC as it is our top pick for you
Best 9 tv capture card – Our Choices
Top tv capture card review
TKHIN Capture Card, Audio Video Capture Card with Mic Jack 4K HDMI Pass Through, 1080p 60fps Video Recorder for Gaming/Live Streaming, Works for Nintendo Switch/PS4/OBS/Camera/PC
- 【4K HDMI Game Capture Card】: TKHIN gaming video capture card is designed with high-end smart chip, capture the feed of video and record it to your PC intelligently, stylish and compact by decent Aluminum Alloy shell. Supports up to 4K@60fps HDMI input, plug and play let the devices work instantly with stream media like OBS and XSplit. Ideal for live streaming, gaming broadcast, video recording, conference rooms, etc.
- 【HD 1080P 60fps Signal Loop Out】: This HDMI capture card for Nintendo Switch has maximum HDMI pass-through resolution up to 4K@30fps, and streams 1080p@60fps video signal through USB 2.0 port. It outputs a clean and clear excellent image quality without frame lag. You can enjoy recording specific moments in video game adventures.
- 【Audio Input & Output Features】: Comes with separate 3.5mm microphone and audio output jacks, it is easy to connect the 4K PC capture device with your speaker/headphone and microphone. So that you can stream your voice and record quality commentary while you play, or record the game chat well. (Please keep in mind that it only support separate microphone instead of mic attached on headphone)
- 【Wide Compatible with Multiple Systems】: 4K PC capture card is suitable for Windows 7/ 8/ 10, Mac OS X 10.9 or above, Linux and many other systems. Compatible with PS4, Nintendo Switch, Camera, Webcam, DSLR, be real-time streaming on Twitch/Youtube/OBS/XSplit/Potplayer/VLC more easily with your gameplay.
- 【Quality service and Notice】: You will get 1xHDMI capture card, 1xUSB 3.0 cable, and 1xuser manual. Please note that the OBS Studio software needs to be restarted after audio settings are completed, otherwise it will cause no sound output. And you will get actual 1080p records by connecting USB port monitor after insert MIC/Audio Output devices
Hauppauge WinTV-quadHD PCI Express TV Tuner Card 1609
- Four Tuners on a half height PCI Express board.Built-in cable TV splitter allows you to make one connection to cable TV.
- For use in both full and half height PC's. Supports four tuner picture-in-picture
- Watch, pause and record up to four ATSC or clear QAM HD TV programs at the same time
- Note-if your pc is not fast enough, you might see jerky live tv video but tv recordings will be fine
- Please Note: Kindly refer the User Manual before use..Not all cable TV networks send clear QAM channels. Please check with your local cable operator for the availability of clear QAM digital cable TV
Elgato HD60 S Capture Card 1080p 60 Capture, Zero-Lag Passthrough, Ultra-Low Latency, PS5, PS4, Xbox Series X/S, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch, USB 3.0 (1GC109901004)
7 used from $114.99
- Input: PS5, PS4, Xbox Series X/S, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch (unencrypted HDMI)
- Output: HDMI (lag-free pass-through) up to 1080p60
- Supported resolutions: 1080p60, 1080p30, 1080i, 720p60, 720p30, 576p, 576i, 480p
- Dimensions: 112 x 75 x 19 mm / 4.4 x 3 x 0.75 in.
- Weight: 106 gm / 3.7 oz
Elgato HD60 S+ Capture Card1080p60 HDR10 C apture, 4K60 HDR10 Zero-Lag Passthrough, Ultra-Low Latency, PS5, PS4/Pro, Xbox Series X/S, Xbox One X/S, USB 3.0
3 used from $144.99
- Capture your gameplay in superb 1080p60 HDR10 quality
- Play your high-fidelity console games in original format thanks to 4K60 HDR10 zero-lag pass-through
- Power your workflow with ultra-low-latency Instant Gameview technology
- Record unlimited footage directly to your hard drive
- Use Flashback Recording to save footage retroactively
Elgato Game Capture HD60 - Next Generation Gameplay Sharing for Playstation 4, Xbox One & Xbox 360, 1080p Quality with 60 fps
11 used from $102.95
- Record your Xbox, PlayStation, or Nintendo gameplay
- Flawless 1080p quality at 60 fps
- Unlimited capture right to your PC or Mac
- Flashback Recording: record retroactively
- One-click sharing to YouTube, Facebook and Twitter
ASUS TUF Gaming Video Capture Card (CU4K30) 4K/2K/1080P 120 FPS & HDR Passthrough, Near-Zero Latency, Certified for OBS, USB 3.2, Plug & Play, Record & Stream with PC, PS5, Xbox, Switch
3 used from $171.59
- Passthrough video in up to 4K HDR at 60 Hz is supported and offloads to capture video in up to 4K at 30 Hz for high-quality livestream visuals.
- Plug & Play UVC allows gamers to simply connect to any PC with USB 3.2 Type-C to immediately begin streaming and recording - no extra drivers or utilities required.
- Certified OBS Studio compatibility ensures optimal usage on a wide variety of streaming platforms
- Durable alloy outer shell improves durability over time while maintaining a slim footprint.
- Controller and headset connections enable audio from team comms to be shared with the audience.
Elgato Video Capture - Digitize Video for Mac, PC or iPad (USB 2.0)
2 used from $80.95
- Transfer video from a VCR or other analog video source to your Mac or PC
- Put family memories and family videos on your computer
- Easy-to-use software guides you through every step and turns your analog into digital
- Captures video in the universal H.264 digital format – ready for iPad, iMovie, Windows Live Movie Maker, and YouTube
- World-ready; handles NTSC, SECAM, PAL and PAL/60 video
Elgato 4K60 Pro MK.2 PCIe Capture Card4K60 HDR10 Capture, Zero-Lag Passthrough, Ultra-Low Latency, PS5, PS4 Pro, Xbox Series X/S, Xbox One X, High Refresh Rate Capture
2 used from $189.99
- Input: HDMI (unencrypted)
- Output: HDMI (lag-free pass-through). Supported resolutions: Up to 2160p60
- HDR 10-bit: Pass-through and recording. Encoding: HEVC/H.265 HDR, AVC/H.264
- Perfect for: PS5, PS4 Pro, Xbox Series X/S, Xbox One X, Twitch, YouTube
Elgato Game Capture 4K60 Pro - 4K 60fps Capture Card with Ultra-Low Latency Technology for Recording PS4 Pro and Xbox One X Gameplay, PCIe x4, Black
- Ultra quality: Capture your gameplay in immaculate 4K resolution at 60 FPS
- Instant Gameview: Power your workflow with superior low latency technology
- Dedicated software: Record with ease and export to your favorite editing app
- Supported Resolution- Upto 2160p60
- Plug and play-works out of the box with all streaming software including OBS Studio, Stream labs OBS and XSplit.
The best tv capture card brands
One of the things we suggest to most of our readers is to buy the tv capture card from a well-known brand. Good brands provide, good quality products, great customer support, and have service centers in different places around the country. Regarding the tv capture card I have a preference for the products of the brands listed below.
Important notes when buying tv capture card
There are some things you should consider when buying a tv capture card. We spent 22 hours researching the most important things you should consider when buying a tv capture card. So should we start with the list of things you should consider?
1. Budget and price matching
Make a list of the things you want in your tv capture card and the price you are willing to pay for it. So try to look for a product in that price range and choose the one that appeals to you the most. One tip we would like to give you is: don’t settle for a cheaper product if it doesn’t even have a function you need.
Most tv capture cards fall within the price range of $ 29.99 to $ 86.86. Therefore, if budget is not a problem and you want the best product for your needs, we advise you to choose the TKHIN Capture Card, Audio Video Capture Card with Mic Jack 4K HDMI Pass Through, 1080p 60fps Video Recorder for Gaming/Live Streaming, Works for Nintendo Switch/PS4/OBS/Camera/PC.
If you want something medium range, choose Elgato HD60 S+ Capture Card1080p60 HDR10 C apture, 4K60 HDR10 Zero-Lag Passthrough, Ultra-Low Latency, PS5, PS4/Pro, Xbox Series X/S, Xbox One X/S, USB 3.0. If you have a very low budget, you can choose the one that is the Elgato Video Capture – Digitize Video for Mac, PC or iPad (USB 2.0)
2. Does it have all the features you need?
Most importantly, the tv capture card you are purchasing should have all the features you are looking for. In case you don’t even have one, don’t buy! We are saying this because you will not be able to use it for that purpose. If you are a person without budget problems, I would suggest you to choose the best model which is Elgato Video Capture – Digitize Video for Mac, PC or iPad (USB 2.0)
3. The brand
Buying the tv capture card from a reputable brand can actually make sense. Not only will it be better than others in terms of “build quality”, but it will also have some extra features, better customer support. Famous brands have multiple service centers across the country, so if you have any problems you can simply take your tv capture card to one of their service centers.
4. Warranty Matters!
When you buy a tv capture card from a well-known brand, you will get a guarantee. Low-cost products also come with warranties, but the claim process could be tougher. That’s why I always suggest you buy the product from a reputed brand and the one that comes under warranty. It will save you from repair costs in the future. On average, around 21% of people end up paying 40% of the product price for the service! You can save on service costs if the product is under warranty!
5. Check out our website
On our website we have experts in all categories and no matter what the product is, we have a better review or list about it. The products on our list are based on expert picks, advice and hours of research. That’s why when you buy something that’s listed on our best list, you won’t regret it. However, there is a possibility that we may not have covered the product you might be interested in, but if you come across something like this, please let us know via comments or contact us.
What is the best tv capture card?
The best tv capture card is the one that has all the features that meet your needs. I think the best is TKHIN Capture Card, Audio Video Capture Card with Mic Jack 4K HDMI Pass Through, 1080p 60fps Video Recorder for Gaming/Live Streaming, Works for Nintendo Switch/PS4/OBS/Camera/PC
Are there any good deals on tv capture card?
In the offline market, you won’t find many offers. However, I have chosen the best tv capture card and have added links to Amazon which has deals and deals running on a regular basis.
What is the cheapest tv capture card?
Although most of the cheaper tv capture card do not have many features, but if you are looking for the best one at a low cost, my best bet would be on Elgato Video Capture – Digitize Video for Mac, PC or iPad (USB 2.0)
Where can I buy the tv capture card?
There are several places where you can buy it, but in my opinion, when it comes to the online marketplace, I wouldn’t recommend anything other than Amazon. It’s because their service is great!
Why should you trust our website?
We have been in the review business for more than 15 years and our motive is to help people buy the top rated products at the best price. We went through 22 to help you find the best tv capture card
We hope you liked the tv capture cards that we have listed in our best list. If it was helpful, bookmark our site and share it with people you know whenever they intend to buy something.
To conclude this guide,