In this article we will take a look at some of the best chosen threadripper motherboard . We would recommend using ASUS Pro WS WRX80E-SAGE SE WIFI AMD Threadripper Pro EATX workstation motherboard (PCIe 4.0, ASMB9-iKVM, 2x10Gb LAN, 7xPCIe 4.0 X16 slots, 3xM.2,2xU.2 ports, 11 USB 3.2 Gen 2 ports,8-channel DDR4 ECC) as it is a high-quality product
Best 9 threadripper motherboard – Our Picks
Best threadripper motherboard Review
ASUS Pro WS WRX80E-SAGE SE WIFI AMD Threadripper Pro EATX workstation motherboard (PCIe 4.0, ASMB9-iKVM, 2x10Gb LAN, 7xPCIe 4.0 X16 slots, 3xM.2,2xU.2 ports, 11 USB 3.2 Gen 2 ports,8-channel DDR4 ECC)
1 used from $1,686.86
- AMD sWRX8 Socket: Ready for AMD Ryzen Threadripper PRO Series Processors
- Innovative Cooling and Robust Power and Comprehensive Cooling:16 power stages, ProCool II connectors, 6-pin power connectors, aluminum VRM and M.2 heatsink, semi-passive SOC and DRAM heatsink
- Ultrafast Connectivity: USB 3.2 Gen 2x2 Type-C port, 10 USB 3.2 Gen 2 ports, triple M.2 PCIe 4.0, HYPER M.2 X16 Gen 4 card and Intel X550-AT2 dual 10Gb Ethernet and WiFi 6 onboard
- Server-grade Remote Management - ASMB9-iKVM: BMC (Baseboard Management Controller) chip to provide intelligence for its IPMI architecture for out-of-band management to enhance hardware-level control for improved IT efficiency
- 24/7 Stability: Tested for 24/7 dependability, validated for solid compatibility and equipped with SafeSlot for ultimate security
ASUS ROG Zenith II Extreme Alpha TRX40 Gaming AMD 3rd Gen Ryzen Threadripper sTRX4 EATX Motherboard with 16 Infineon Power Stages, PCIe 4.0, Wi-Fi 6
5 used from $742.78
- 1. Ready for AMD 3rd Gen Ryzen Threadripper Processors: PCIe 4. 0 ready, 4733Mhz memory OC performance, with up to five M. 2 drives and USB3. 2 Gen2x2 support
- 2. Robust power delivery: Optimized power solution with 16 Infineon TDA21490 teamed up power stages, ProCool II power connectors, microfine alloy chokes and 10K capacitors
- 3. Comprehensive thermal design: Active-cooling VRM heatsink, PCIe-zone M. 2 aluminum heatsink, backplate, Fan Extension Card II and water-cooling zone
- 4. High-performance networking: Onboard Aquantia 10 Gbps Ethernet, Wi-Fi 6 (802. 11ax) with MU-MIMO support, and GameFirst V technology
- 5. Unmatched personalization: Color OLED display and ASUS-exclusive Aura Sync RGB lighting, including two additional RGB headers and two addressable headers
ASUS ROG STRIX X399-E GAMING AMD Ryzen Threadripper TR4 DDR4 M.2 U.2 X399 EATX HEDT Motherboard with onboard 802.11AC WiFi, USB 3.1 Gen2, and AURA Sync RGB Lighting
1 used from $995.86
- Powered by AMD Ryzen Thread ripper TR4 processors to maximize connectivity and speed with support for up to 128GB of DDR4 memory
- 5-Way Optimization featuring Auto-Tuning and FanXpert 4 provides automatic overclocking profiles for maximum OC performance while AIO and water-cooling headers deliver dynamic system cooling
- Three patent-pending Safe Slots feature an injection molding process that integrates metal framing for a stronger, firmly anchored PCIe slot built for heavyweight GPUs
- Unmatched Personalization with ASUS exclusive AURA Sync RGB lighting, two additional RGB headers and 3D-printing mounts to customize your build
- Industry-leading 8-channel HD audio with the ROG exclusive SupremeFX S1220A driven by Japanese capacitors; High quality 120 dB (Line-out at rear) and 113 dB SNR recording input (Line-in)
ASUS Prime TRX40-Pro S AMD sTRX4 3rd Gen Ryzen Threadripper ATX Content Creation Motherboard (16 Power Stages, PCIe 4.0, DDR4, Triple M.2, Gigabit LAN, Aura Sync RGB).
3 used from $336.59
- AMD Socket sTRX4: Ready for the latest 3rd Gen AMD Ryzen Threadripper series processors (support up to 64 core)
- Robust power design: 16 power stages, ProCool II connectors with solid pins, and premium chokes and capacitors for stable power delivery.
- Comprehensive thermal solutions: VRM heatsink, M.2 heatsink, SoC VRM heatsink, active chipset heatsink solution, and an array of hybrid fan headers
- Next-gen connectivity: Three PCIe 4.0 M.2 slots, USB 3.2 Gen 2 front-panel Type-C connector, and Intel Gigabit Ethernet
- Intelligent tuning: ASUS 5-Way Optimization software and renowned UEFI BIOS offer easy configuration options for all experience levels
Asus Prime TRX40-PRO AMD 3rd Gen Ryzen Threadripper Strx4 ATX Motherboard with DDR4, M.2, USB 3.2 Gen2, Type-C Front Panel Connector
- Amd Socket Strx4: ready for the latest 3rd Gen AMD Ryzen Threadripper Series processors
- Robust power design: 16 Infineon Tda21462 power stages, ProCool II connectors with solid pins, and premium Chokes and capacitors for stable power delivery
- Comprehensive thermal solutions: VRM heatsink, M.2 heatsink, SoC VRM heatsink, active Chipset heatsink solution, and an array of hybrid Fan Headers
- Next-gen connectivity: three PCIe 4.0 NVMe M.2 slots, USB 3.2 Gen 2 Type-C front-panel connector, and Intel Gigabit Ethernet. Operating System - Windows 10 64-bit
- Intelligent tuning: Asus 5-way Optimization software and renowned UEFI BIOS offer easy configuration options for all experience levels
GIGABYTE X399 AORUS PRO (AMD Ryzen Thread Ripper TR4/ATX /3X M.2/Front USB 3.1 Type C/Intel LAN/ALC1220/ Motherboard)
- Supports AMD 2nd generation Ryzen Thread ripper/1st generation Ryzen Thread ripper processors
- Quad Channel ECC/Non-ECC Unbuffered DDR4, 8 DIMMs, 3600MHz+(OC)
- Fast Front and rear USB 3.1 Type-C interface.Operating System:Support for Windows 10 64-bit
- 4-Way Graphics Support with Dual Armor and Ultra Durable Design
- Server-class digital power design & Gold Plated solid power connectors
Asus ROG Strix TRX40-E Gaming AMD 3rd Gen AMD Ryzen Threadripper sTR4 ATX Motherboard- 16 Power Stages, Onboard WiFi 6 802.11Ax, 2.5Gbps, USB 3.2 Gen2
- Ready for the latest 3rd Gen AMD Ryzen Threadripper Series processors to maximize connectivity and speed with up to three M.2 drives, USB 3.2 Gen 2.
- Unmatched Personalization: OLED and aura Sync RGB lighting, including RGB headers and addressable Gen 2 RGB headers
- Optimal power solution: 16 power stages with ProCool II power connector, high-quality Chokes and durable capacitors to support multi-core processors
- Comprehensive cooling: active cooling VRM and Chipset heatsink, stacked-fin heatsink, with on-board Dual M.2 heatsinks and a water pump+ header
- Gaming connectivity: three M.2, USB 3.2 Gen 2 Type-C port and Type-C front panel Connector
Asus Rog Zenith Extreme Alpha X399 HEDT Gaming Motherboard AMD Threadripper 2 (TR4) EATX DDR4 M.2 10G LAN USB 3.1 Gen2
- Powered by amd ryzen threadripper 2 (tr4) processors to maximize connectivity and speed with support for upto 128gb of DDR4 memory, three nvme m.2 drives and front panel USB 3.1 gen2
- 5 way optimization featuring auto tuning and fanxpert 4 provides automatic overclocking profiles for maximum oc performance
- 3 Built for high performance networking featuring onboard aquantia 10g lan, intel gigabit lan and asus languard and gamefirst v technologies
- Rog dimm; 2 allows for expansion of 2 m.2 SSDS and has two heatsinks to prevent throttling; 10k black metallic capacitors
- Full customization with a 1.3” livedash oled and asus aura sync RGB lighting via two addressable headers and one RGB header; Due to limitations in hda bandwidth, 32 bit/192khz is not supported for channel audio
ASUS ROG Zenith II Extreme Alpha TRX40 Gaming AMD 3rd Gen Ryzen Threadripper sTRX4 EATX Motherboard with 16 Infineon Power Stages, PCIe 4.0, Wi-Fi 6 (Renewed)
|Part Number||ROG ZENITH II EXTREME ALPHA-cr|
|Warranty||90 days limited warranty|
Top threadripper motherboard brands
One of the things we suggest to most of our readers is to buy the threadripper motherboard from a well-known brand. Good brands provide, good quality products, great customer support, and have service centers in different places around the country. Regarding the threadripper motherboard I have a preference for the products of the brands listed below.
5 Things You need to consider when choosing the threadripper motherboard
There are some things you should consider when buying a threadripper motherboard. We spent 22 hours researching the most important things you should consider when buying a threadripper motherboard. So should we start with the list of things you should consider?
1. Budget and price matching
Make a list of the things you want in your threadripper motherboard and the price you are willing to pay for it. So try to look for a product in that price range and choose the one that appeals to you the most. One tip we would like to give you is: don’t settle for a cheaper product if it doesn’t even have a function you need.
Most threadripper motherboards fall within the price range of $ 849.99 to $ 798.86. Therefore, if budget is not a problem and you want the best product for your needs, we advise you to choose the ASUS Pro WS WRX80E-SAGE SE WIFI AMD Threadripper Pro EATX workstation motherboard (PCIe 4.0, ASMB9-iKVM, 2x10Gb LAN, 7xPCIe 4.0 X16 slots, 3xM.2,2xU.2 ports, 11 USB 3.2 Gen 2 ports,8-channel DDR4 ECC).
If you want something medium range, choose ASUS Prime TRX40-Pro S AMD sTRX4 3rd Gen Ryzen Threadripper ATX Content Creation Motherboard (16 Power Stages, PCIe 4.0, DDR4, Triple M.2, Gigabit LAN, Aura Sync RGB).. If you have a very low budget, you can choose the one that is the Asus ROG Strix TRX40-E Gaming AMD 3rd Gen AMD Ryzen Threadripper sTR4 ATX Motherboard- 16 Power Stages, Onboard WiFi 6 802.11Ax, 2.5Gbps, USB 3.2 Gen2
2. Does it have all the features you need?
Most importantly, the threadripper motherboard you are purchasing should have all the features you are looking for. In case you don’t even have one, don’t buy! We are saying this because you will not be able to use it for that purpose. If you are a person without budget problems, I would suggest you to choose the best model which is Asus ROG Strix TRX40-E Gaming AMD 3rd Gen AMD Ryzen Threadripper sTR4 ATX Motherboard- 16 Power Stages, Onboard WiFi 6 802.11Ax, 2.5Gbps, USB 3.2 Gen2
3. The brand
Buying the threadripper motherboard from a reputable brand can actually make sense. Not only will it be better than others in terms of “build quality”, but it will also have some extra features, better customer support. Famous brands have multiple service centers across the country, so if you have any problems you can simply take your threadripper motherboard to one of their service centers.
4. Warranty Matters!
When you buy a threadripper motherboard from a well-known brand, you will get a guarantee. Low-cost products also come with warranties, but the claim process could be tougher. That’s why I always suggest you buy the product from a reputed brand and the one that comes under warranty. It will save you from repair costs in the future. On average, around 21% of people end up paying 40% of the product price for the service! You can save on service costs if the product is under warranty!
5. Check out our website
On our website we have experts in all categories and no matter what the product is, we have a better review or list about it. The products on our list are based on expert picks, advice and hours of research. That’s why when you buy something that’s listed on our best list, you won’t regret it. However, there is a possibility that we may not have covered the product you might be interested in, but if you come across something like this, please let us know via comments or contact us.
What is the best threadripper motherboard?
The best threadripper motherboard is the one that has all the features that meet your needs. I think the best is ASUS Pro WS WRX80E-SAGE SE WIFI AMD Threadripper Pro EATX workstation motherboard (PCIe 4.0, ASMB9-iKVM, 2x10Gb LAN, 7xPCIe 4.0 X16 slots, 3xM.2,2xU.2 ports, 11 USB 3.2 Gen 2 ports,8-channel DDR4 ECC)
Are there any good deals on threadripper motherboard?
In the offline market, you won’t find many offers. However, I have chosen the best threadripper motherboard and have added links to Amazon which has deals and deals running on a regular basis.
What is the cheapest threadripper motherboard?
Although most of the cheaper threadripper motherboard do not have many features, but if you are looking for the best one at a low cost, my best bet would be on Asus ROG Strix TRX40-E Gaming AMD 3rd Gen AMD Ryzen Threadripper sTR4 ATX Motherboard- 16 Power Stages, Onboard WiFi 6 802.11Ax, 2.5Gbps, USB 3.2 Gen2
Where can I buy the threadripper motherboard?
There are several places where you can buy it, but in my opinion, when it comes to the online marketplace, I wouldn’t recommend anything other than Amazon. It’s because their service is great!
Why should you trust our website?
We have been in the review business for more than 15 years and our motive is to help people buy the top rated products at the best price. We went through 22 to help you find the best threadripper motherboard
We hope you liked the threadripper motherboards that we have listed in our best list. If it was helpful, bookmark our site and share it with people you know whenever they intend to buy something.
To conclude this guide,