In this article we will take a look at some of the best chosen thermaltake case . We would recommend using Thermaltake Core P3 ATX Tempered Glass Gaming Computer Case Chassis, Open Frame Panoramic Viewing, Glass Wall-Mount, Riser Cable Included, Black Edition, CA-1G4-00M1WN-06 as it is our top pick for you
Best 9 thermaltake case – Our Choices
thermaltake case Review :
Thermaltake Core P3 ATX Tempered Glass Gaming Computer Case Chassis, Open Frame Panoramic Viewing, Glass Wall-Mount, Riser Cable Included, Black Edition, CA-1G4-00M1WN-06
- Supports Mini ITX, Micro ATX, ATX Motherboard
- Open Frame Panoramic Viewing: 5 millimeter Thick Tempered Glass at Front
- 3 Way Placement Layout: Wall mount, vertical, and horizontal placement
- Vertical GPU Mounting: One PCI E Riser Cable included
- Vertical PSU Mounting: Vertical PSU layout when ITX Motherboard is applied
Thermaltake V250 Motherboard Sync ARGB ATX Mid-Tower Chassis with 3 120mm 5V Addressable RGB Fan + 1 Black 120mm Rear Fan Pre-Installed CA-1Q5-00M1WN-00
- [LIGHT UP THE SYSTEM] - 3 Pre-installed 120 millimeter 5V Motherboard Sync ARGB fans (Sync with ASUS, Gigabyte, MSI, ASRock, Biostar that has 5V addressable RGB header)
- [BUILT-IN DUAL MODE 5V ARGB SWITCH BOARD] - Control light via the I/O port button (27 LED modes/7 Colors) or via 5V ARGB Sync motherboard RBG software
- [27 LED MODES via I/O PORT] - Wave mode/ Flow mode/ RGB lighting (single color) / Radar mode (Red, yellow green Cyan blue White Purple) / Breath mode (8 Colors) / Full Lighted mode/ Single Color mode (7 Colors) / Light Off
- [CLEAR VIEW OF PC GAMING] - 4 millimeter thick Tempered Glass Side panel with standard mounting
- [FULL LENGTH PSU COVER] – Providing plenty of space to tuck away cables, while keeping airflow clear for your hard drives and PSU
Thermaltake Tower 900 Black Edition Tempered Glass Fully Modular E-ATX Vertical Super Tower Computer Chassis CA-1H1-00F1WN-00
- Supports Mini ITX, Micro VAX, ATX, E ATX Motherboard
- Dimensions: 16.7" W x 19" D x 29.6" H; Net Weight: 54 pounds
- Designed for high end gaming system compatibility; I/O Port USB 3.0 x 4, HD Audio x 1
- 5 millimeter thick tempered glass window with Stunning Viewing. PSU: Standard PS2 PSU (optional)
- Eliminates the issue with “GPU SAG”. Vertical mounting of multi GPU configurations on an E ATX platform
Thermaltake Core P5 Tempered Glass V2 Black Edition Open Frame Vertical GPU Modular ATX Computer Case CA-1E7-00M1WN-05
- [Panoramic open frame] - take advantage of full panoramic viewing to give an unrivaled chassis presentation
- [Clear view of PC gaming] - 5mm tempered glass Side window design
- [Go Vertical] - 2-way GPU placement allows vertical GPU mounting (TT gaming Riser Cable included)
- [3-Way Placement Layout] - supporting 3-Way placement layouts (wall-mount, vertical and Horizontal) angle your PC in multiple ways
- [2-Way motherboard placement] - take your build to new angles With vertical or Horizontal mounting
Thermaltake Core V21 SPCC Micro ATX, Mini ITX Cube Gaming Computer Case Chassis, Small Form Factor Builds, 200mm Front Fan Pre-installed, CA-1D5-00S1WN-00 Black
- Supports M ATX and Mini ITX Form Factor Motherboards. Motherboards 6.7” x 6.7” (Mini ITX) , 9.6” x 9.6” (Micro ATX)
- Designed for use in either a vertical or horizontal orientation on the motherboard
- Chamber concept design with optimized cable management space for small form factor builds
- Stackable and flexible thermal solution. Remarkable expansion. Advance ventilation
- 2x USB 3.0, 1x Headphone, 1x Mic Front Ports, Internal Bay: 3x 3.5 inches or 2.5 inches
Thermaltake Core W200 Dual System Capable Extreme Water Cooling XL-ATX Fully Modular/Dismantle Stackable Tt Certified Super Tower Computer Case CA-1F5-00F1WN-00 Black
- DUAL SYSTEM CAPABLE: Designed to accommodate (2) completely separate systems/motherboards/power supplies/VGA cards/ main component in a Back-to-Back configuration
- FULLY MODULAR/ DISMANTLE DESIGN: Provides multiple configurations and flexibility for PC Enthusiasts with a fully breakdown construction design
- DUAL MOTHERBOARD & I/O PANELS SUPPORT: Covering a wide range from Mini ITX to XL-ATX motherboards/ (2) 4x USB 3.0 with HD Audio ports for convenient front panel access for each system
- LARGE ARYLIC WINDOW: Equipped with a Large, 3/16" thick acrylic window improving overall structure support and crystal clear viewing
- EXTREME WATER COOLING SYSTEM: Support up to 2x 600mm radiator applications with various cooling configurations for full custom liquid cooling builds
Thermaltake View 71 RGB 4-Sided Tempered Glass Vertical GPU Modular E-ATX Gaming Full Tower Computer Case CA-1I7-00F1WN-01 , Black
- 4 SIDED GLASS VIEWING PROTECTION: 5 millimeter thick tempered glass panels spaced from the chassis for optimal airflow; Top, Front, and Swing Door Design on Left and Right
- 3 WAY RADIATOR VIEW: Supporting 3 way radiator fitments; Top, Front or Vertical View mounting on Motherboard Tray
- VERTICAL GPU: Includes GPU Float bracket allows vertical mounting options for 2.5 slot GPU solutions; (Riser Cable Sold Separately)
- COOL WITH RGB 3 Ring 14 RGB LED Fans (140 millimeter) providing excellent cooling performance with RGB lighting
- SUPPORT UP TO 10 HDD: 2.5 inches/3.5 inches x 4 with HDD Rack + 3.5 inches x 3 / 2.5 inches x 6 behind M/B Tray
Thermaltake Level 20 MT Motherboard Sync ARGB ATX Mid Tower Gaming Computer Case with 3 120mm ARGB 5V Motherboard Sync RGB Fans +1 120mm Rear Fan Pre-Installed CA-1M7-00M1WN-00, Black
- Light up the system: 3 Pre installed 120 millimeter 5V MB Sync ARGB fans (Sync with Asus, Gigabyte, MSI) +1 rear black fan
- Built in dual mode 5V ARGB switch board: control light via I/O port button (27 LED modes/7 Colors) or via 5V ARGB Sync motherboard
- 27 LED modes through I/O port button: wave mode; flow mode; RGB lighting (single color); Radar mode (Red, yellow, green, Cyan, blue, White, Purple); breath mode (8 Colors); full lighted mode; single color mode (7 Colors); light off
- Clear view of PC gaming: Two 4 millimeter tempered glass (left & Front) with standard mounting
- Built in PSU cover: Cover all your cables for a professional look
Thermaltake A500 Aluminum Tempered Glass ATX Mid Tower Gaming Computer Case with 3 Fans Pre-Installed CA-1L3-00M9WN-00
- ELEGANT ALUMINUM : Designed with Aluminum top and front panels for professional look; CNC digital cutting provides futuristic gaming aesthetic; while anodizing process ensures water and corrosive resistant
- CLEAR VIEW : Dual 4 millimeter thick tempered glass hinged swing doors
- GO VERTICAL : 2 Way GPU placement allows vertical GPU mounting
- BUILT IN PSU COVER : Full length PSU cover for improved cable management
- Supports Mini ITX, Micro ATX, ATX Motherboards
The popular thermaltake case brands
One of the things we suggest to most of our readers is to buy the thermaltake case from a well-known brand. Good brands provide, good quality products, great customer support, and have service centers in different places around the country. Regarding the thermaltake case I have a preference for the products of the brands listed below.
thermaltake case – Buyer’s Guide
There are some things you should consider when buying a thermaltake case. We spent 22 hours researching the most important things you should consider when buying a thermaltake case. So should we start with the list of things you should consider?
1. Budget and price matching
Make a list of the things you want in your thermaltake case and the price you are willing to pay for it. So try to look for a product in that price range and choose the one that appeals to you the most. One tip we would like to give you is: don’t settle for a cheaper product if it doesn’t even have a function you need.
Most thermaltake cases fall within the price range of $ 159.99 to $ 219.99. Therefore, if budget is not a problem and you want the best product for your needs, we advise you to choose the Thermaltake Core P3 ATX Tempered Glass Gaming Computer Case Chassis, Open Frame Panoramic Viewing, Glass Wall-Mount, Riser Cable Included, Black Edition, CA-1G4-00M1WN-06.
If you want something medium range, choose Thermaltake Core P5 Tempered Glass V2 Black Edition Open Frame Vertical GPU Modular ATX Computer Case CA-1E7-00M1WN-05. If you have a very low budget, you can choose the one that is the Thermaltake View 71 RGB 4-Sided Tempered Glass Vertical GPU Modular E-ATX Gaming Full Tower Computer Case CA-1I7-00F1WN-01 , Black
2. Does it have all the features you need?
Most importantly, the thermaltake case you are purchasing should have all the features you are looking for. In case you don’t even have one, don’t buy! We are saying this because you will not be able to use it for that purpose. If you are a person without budget problems, I would suggest you to choose the best model which is Thermaltake View 71 RGB 4-Sided Tempered Glass Vertical GPU Modular E-ATX Gaming Full Tower Computer Case CA-1I7-00F1WN-01 , Black
3. The brand
Buying the thermaltake case from a reputable brand can actually make sense. Not only will it be better than others in terms of “build quality”, but it will also have some extra features, better customer support. Famous brands have multiple service centers across the country, so if you have any problems you can simply take your thermaltake case to one of their service centers.
4. Warranty Matters!
When you buy a thermaltake case from a well-known brand, you will get a guarantee. Low-cost products also come with warranties, but the claim process could be tougher. That’s why I always suggest you buy the product from a reputed brand and the one that comes under warranty. It will save you from repair costs in the future. On average, around 21% of people end up paying 40% of the product price for the service! You can save on service costs if the product is under warranty!
5. Check out our website
On our website we have experts in all categories and no matter what the product is, we have a better review or list about it. The products on our list are based on expert picks, advice and hours of research. That’s why when you buy something that’s listed on our best list, you won’t regret it. However, there is a possibility that we may not have covered the product you might be interested in, but if you come across something like this, please let us know via comments or contact us.
What is the best thermaltake case?
The best thermaltake case is the one that has all the features that meet your needs. I think the best is Thermaltake Core P3 ATX Tempered Glass Gaming Computer Case Chassis, Open Frame Panoramic Viewing, Glass Wall-Mount, Riser Cable Included, Black Edition, CA-1G4-00M1WN-06
Are there any good deals on thermaltake case?
In the offline market, you won’t find many offers. However, I have chosen the best thermaltake case and have added links to Amazon which has deals and deals running on a regular basis.
What is the cheapest thermaltake case?
Although most of the cheaper thermaltake case do not have many features, but if you are looking for the best one at a low cost, my best bet would be on Thermaltake View 71 RGB 4-Sided Tempered Glass Vertical GPU Modular E-ATX Gaming Full Tower Computer Case CA-1I7-00F1WN-01 , Black
Where can I buy the thermaltake case?
There are several places where you can buy it, but in my opinion, when it comes to the online marketplace, I wouldn’t recommend anything other than Amazon. It’s because their service is great!
Why should you trust our website?
We have been in the review business for more than 15 years and our motive is to help people buy the top rated products at the best price. We went through 22 to help you find the best thermaltake case
We hope you liked the thermaltake cases that we have listed in our best list. If it was helpful, bookmark our site and share it with people you know whenever they intend to buy something.
To conclude this guide,