In this article we will take a look at some of the best chosen sound card for gaming . We would recommend using ASUS XONAR SE 5.1 Channel 192kHz/24-bit Hi-Res 116dB SNR PCIe Gaming Sound Card with Windows 10 compatibility as it is available at reasonable price
Best 9 sound card for gaming – Our Recommendations
sound card for gaming Review :
ASUS XONAR SE 5.1 Channel 192kHz/24-bit Hi-Res 116dB SNR PCIe Gaming Sound Card with Windows 10 compatibility
1 used from $34.99
- 5.1 channel, 192kHz/24-bit Hi-Res audio with a 300ohm headphone amp for detailed, immersive sound with punchy, defined bass
- Realtek ALC1220X codec delivers a crystal clear 116dB signal-to-noise ratio (SNR)
- ASUS Hyper Grounding Technology ensures minimal audio distortion and interference
- Xonar Audio Center enables full audio control via an intuitive, spacious interface
- Included Low Profile Bracket allows the Xonar to fit perfectly into most systems
EPOS | Sennheiser GSX 1000 Gaming Audio Amplifier / External Sound Card, with 7.1 Surround Sound, Side Tone, Gaming DAC and EQ, Headphone amp Compatible with Windows, Mac, Laptops and Desktops.
5 used from $179.00
- Binaural Rendering Engine With 7.1 Surround - The Proprietary High-Tech Audio Engine Delivers Exceptional Spatial Awareness And Positional Game Audio. Delivers The Game Audio Details And Positional Audio Cues.
- Quick Setting Changes – Save Up To 4 Customized Sound Settings On The Led Touch Panel That Allows One-Touch Mode Switch, Also Between Headphone And Speaker Listening And Make Fast Adjustments With A Large Aluminum Volume Ring
- Eq Settings – Get Precise Control Of Your Game Audio With A Dedicated Dac Chip And Eq Presets. Specially Attuned Audio Presets For Competitive Gaming Focus And Balance Sound Frequencies Where They Are Needed
- Sidetone- Sidetone Control Lets You Adjust The Loudness Of Your Own Voice In Your Headset: You Know What You Are Saying, Tune In To Your Teammates.
Creative Sound BlasterX AE-5 Plus SABRE32-class Hi-res 32-bit/384 kHz PCIe Gaming Sound Card and DAC with Dolby Digital and DTS, Xamp Discrete Headphone Bi-amp, Up to 122dB SNR, RGB Lighting System
- SUPPORTS DOLBY DIGITAL AND DTS – Now with support for Dolby Digital Live and DTS Encoding for even more delivery options to your external audio devices! The AE-5 Plus also supports 5.1 discrete and 7.1 virtual surround, as well as Sound Blaster’s Surround Virtualization technology
- POWERFUL DISCRETE HEADPHONE AMP – Sound BlasterX AE-5 Plus features Xamp, our custom-designed discrete headphone amp that utilizes bi-amplification technology to power each earcup individually with 1Ω output impedance and drives studio-grade headphones of up to 600Ω, including high-end planar-magnetic headphones
- PRISTINE AUDIO QUALITY – Featuring the SABRE32 ultra-class PCI-e DAC to deliver up to 32-bit / 384 kHz playback with a 122 dB DNR, ultra-low distortion and jitter, the AE-5 Plus is more than capable of hi-res audio for games, music, and movies; put simply, for discerning audio lovers of any kind, the AE-5 Plus is set to blow past your expectations with pristine audio and powerful performance
- RGB YOUR GAMING RIG – The AE-5 Plus has customizable RGB LEDs on its body, and also features an included RGB LED strip. Enjoy a symphony of lights and sound with 16.8 million colors in different patterns to choose from, all via the Sound Blaster Command software for PC
- INDUSTRY-LEADING AUDIO PROCESSING – The Sound BlasterX AE-5 Plus rides on Sound Blaster’s long legacy of audio processing and enhancements, available through the Sound Blaster Command software and featuring fully customizable audio processing technologies to deliver clearer vocals, accurate cues, and bass boost
USB Sound Card 1Mii 7.1 Surround Sound Card USB Audio Adapter for 3.5mm Gaming Headsets Earphones External Sound Card for PC Windows 10 PS4 USB to 3.5mm Jack Audio Adapter No Drivers Needed
- 【Partner of Gaming Headsets】1Mii Gaming USB sound card with 7.1 virtual surround sound, enhance your gaming headsets and make you quickly sense voice of directions, footsteps, which will bring you an immersive gaming experience and enjoy your gaming time.
- 【Plug and Play】1Mii USB audio adapter is easy to use, no extra driver is needed, simply plug and play.
- 【Integrated controller】1Mii external soundcard is easy to active 7.1 surround sound, adjust the volume of your headset and microphone. You can quickly mute the mic with the Microphone Mute Button. The LED indicator makes it easier to identify whether the function of 7.1 virtual surround sound and microphone mute is ON or OFF.
- 【Compact and Portable】Usb to 3.5mm jack audio adapter with durable ABS material braided cord has a longer service life. The 6 feet low-loss tensile braided cable avoids disconnection caused by pulling.
- 【Compatibility】Perfect compatibility with almost of ALL 3.5mm gaming headsets and headphones. Low budget to bring you virtual 7.1 surround sound gaming experience INSTEAD OF changing your gaming headset. Our 1Mii after-sales team will accompany you to solve any problems during use.
Creative Sound Blaster Z SE Internal PCI-e Gaming Sound Card and DAC, 24-bit / 192 kHz, 116 dB SNR, ASIO, 600Ω Headphones Amp, Mic EQ, Discrete 5.1 / Virtual 7.1, Supports Dolby Digital Live, DTS
5 used from $84.12
- PRISTINE AUDIO CLARITY – With up to 116 dB SNR at an amazing bit rate of up to 24-bit / 192 kHz, enjoy impressive audio quality for your every need. The sound card also features gold-plated connectors, speaker optimization technology, and digital content encoding capability for the best digital audio performance. Coupled with Audio Stream Input / Output (ASIO) support, Sound Blaster Z SE delivers low-latency and high-fidelity audio, even for your recordings
- SBX GAMING EQ PROFILES – Emerge as the last man standing with our updated SBX Gaming Profiles for hot titles such as Apex Legends, Fortnite, Overwatch, PUBG, and more. In-house tuned and optimized to sound the best for the respective games, you can get started right away or further tweak the EQs, instead of having to create the profiles from scratch. Simply select the respective game from our latest Sound Blaster Command software’s menu, and be battle-ready instantly
- IMMERSIVE SURROUND SOUND – Get fully immersed and stay focused on your games with our surround sound. The Sound Blaster Z SE now supports 7.1 virtual on headphones and speakers alongside discrete 5.1 for speakers. You can even switch between headphones and your speakers via the software for those times you want to pump the bass, or go stealthier with your headphones. For extra delivery options to your external devices, the Z SE also supports Dolby Digital Live and DTS Encoding
- CRYSTAL CLEAR COMMUNICATION – Comes with a list of Microphone EQ Presets that compensates for your headset’s built-in mic so you can be heard clearly–whether it is to reduce the harshness of your tonality, sound more natural, or to increase the mids for vocal clarity. Together with our Sound Blaster Command Software’s CrystalVoice technology that helps remove echoes and ambient noises, the Z SE is perfect for games and even video conferences while working from home for better communications
Razer BlackShark V2 - USB Soundcard Headset, Esports Gaming Headset, 50mm Driver Cable, Noise Reduction, for PC, Mac, PS4, Xbox One and Switch
1 used from $89.99
- Razer TriForce Titanium 50mm Drivers for high-end audio performance: With titanium-coated diaphragms for added clarity, our new, cutting-edge proprietary design divides the driver into 3 parts for the individual tuning of highs, mids, and lows—producing brighter, clearer audio with richer highs and more powerful lows.
- Razer HyperClear Cardioid Mic with USB Sound Card for enhanced voice capture and mic controls: Tuned to have a more focused voice pickup area, get the most out of the headset’s removable mic with a USB sound card that lets you tweak and improve your voice output even further via Razer Synapse.
- Advanced passive noise cancellation for uninterrupted focus: From cheering crowds to the hum of your rig, shut noise out with special closed earcups that full cover your ears, aided by plush cushions that form a perfect seal for greater sound isolation.
- Ultra-soft breathable memory foam cushions for premium comfort: Wrapped in plush leatherette, the foam’s improved density greatly reduce the headset’s clamping force, while a breathable fabric minimizes sweat and heat build-up generated by skin contact.
- THX Spatial Audio pinpoint positional accuracy for greater immersion and competitive gaming: Stay on top of your opponents’ movements and gain valuable map knowledge with next-gen surround sound that optimizes the game’s sound design to bring you true-to-life acoustics.
ASUS Strix RAID DLX 7.1 PCIe Gaming Sound Card with High Performance Headphone Amp (600ohm) & Audiophile-Grade DAC and 124dB SNR
- Crystal Clear Audio - 124dB SNR and ESS ES9016 DAC for supreme audio performance and immersive sounds
- Gamer-focused audio adjustments - Programmable RAID MODE lets you toggle between immersive gaming audio and chat channel focus, so you can hear what matters most in-game.
- Table-top control box - Access controls and RAID MODE right at your fingertips so you can get back to your game without interruption.
- Innovative audio software - Sonic Studio lets users intuitive control all audio aspects and also features Sonic Radar Pro for in-game overlay visualizing incoming audio positioning.
- Powerful headphone amp - 600ohm headphone amp delivers clear detailed sound, Audio Processor :C-Media USB2.0 6632AX High-Definition Sound Processor (Max. 384KHz / 24bit)
Sound BlasterX G6 Hi-Res 130dB 32bit/384kHz Gaming DAC, External USB Sound Card with Xamp Headphone Amp, Dolby Digital, 7.1 Virtual Surround Sound, Sidetone/Speaker Control for PS4, Xbox One, Nintendo
1 used from $333.46
- UPGRADE YOUR GAMES ON PS4, XBOX ONE, NINTENDO SWITCH, AND PC | Get immediate increased enjoyment over basic motherboard and controller audio! Apart from incredible audio quality, the Sound BlasterX G6 boasts gaming-centric features such as Sidetone volume control and easy-to-reach profile buttons
- INDUSTRY-LEADING AUDIO PROCESSING TECHNOLOGY | Enjoy full audio customization and enhanced audio realism with immersive 7.1 surround virtualization, accurate cues, bass boost and in-game voice communication enhancements. It also has Scout Mode than enhances in-game audio cues, letting you hear your enemies before they hear you
- 7.1 VIRTUAL SURROUND SOUND AND DOLBY DIGITAL | Enjoy the latest in immersion technology with Dolby Digital decoding or Sound Blaster’s proprietary surround sound perfect for games and movies
- DISCRETE HEADPHONE AMP | Custom-designed Xamp headphone amplifier features discrete components through all stages of amplification in a bi-amp design. Each audio channel is individually amplified to deliver a whole new level of pristine audio fidelity in an authentic, unaltered lossless model. The ultra-low 1 Ohm output impedance perfectly drives performance-grade sensitive 8W in-ear monitors all the way to studio-grade 600W headphones
- 130dB DNR, 32-bit 384kHz DAC Advanced 32-bit oversampled multi-bit modulator with mismatch shaping technology eliminates distortion, ensuring audio is streamed with the highest level of detail and fidelity
Dice Games Sport Cards Pick Up Clatter Clink Gaming Fun Party Shake Shaking Hand Roll Rolling Sound Effects Amusement and Games Dice
The best sound card for gaming brands
One of the things we suggest to most of our readers is to buy the sound card for gaming from a well-known brand. Good brands provide, good quality products, great customer support, and have service centers in different places around the country. Regarding the sound card for gaming I have a preference for the products of the brands listed below.
How to choose the best sound card for gaming
There are some things you should consider when buying a sound card for gaming. We spent 22 hours researching the most important things you should consider when buying a sound card for gaming. So should we start with the list of things you should consider?
1. Budget and price matching
Make a list of the things you want in your sound card for gaming and the price you are willing to pay for it. So try to look for a product in that price range and choose the one that appeals to you the most. One tip we would like to give you is: don’t settle for a cheaper product if it doesn’t even have a function you need.
Most sound card for gamings fall within the price range of $ 39.99 to $ 191.96. Therefore, if budget is not a problem and you want the best product for your needs, we advise you to choose the ASUS XONAR SE 5.1 Channel 192kHz/24-bit Hi-Res 116dB SNR PCIe Gaming Sound Card with Windows 10 compatibility.
If you want something medium range, choose USB Sound Card 1Mii 7.1 Surround Sound Card USB Audio Adapter for 3.5mm Gaming Headsets Earphones External Sound Card for PC Windows 10 PS4 USB to 3.5mm Jack Audio Adapter No Drivers Needed. If you have a very low budget, you can choose the one that is the ASUS Strix RAID DLX 7.1 PCIe Gaming Sound Card with High Performance Headphone Amp (600ohm) & Audiophile-Grade DAC and 124dB SNR
2. Does it have all the features you need?
Most importantly, the sound card for gaming you are purchasing should have all the features you are looking for. In case you don’t even have one, don’t buy! We are saying this because you will not be able to use it for that purpose. If you are a person without budget problems, I would suggest you to choose the best model which is ASUS Strix RAID DLX 7.1 PCIe Gaming Sound Card with High Performance Headphone Amp (600ohm) & Audiophile-Grade DAC and 124dB SNR
3. The brand
Buying the sound card for gaming from a reputable brand can actually make sense. Not only will it be better than others in terms of “build quality”, but it will also have some extra features, better customer support. Famous brands have multiple service centers across the country, so if you have any problems you can simply take your sound card for gaming to one of their service centers.
4. Warranty Matters!
When you buy a sound card for gaming from a well-known brand, you will get a guarantee. Low-cost products also come with warranties, but the claim process could be tougher. That’s why I always suggest you buy the product from a reputed brand and the one that comes under warranty. It will save you from repair costs in the future. On average, around 21% of people end up paying 40% of the product price for the service! You can save on service costs if the product is under warranty!
5. Check out our website
On our website we have experts in all categories and no matter what the product is, we have a better review or list about it. The products on our list are based on expert picks, advice and hours of research. That’s why when you buy something that’s listed on our best list, you won’t regret it. However, there is a possibility that we may not have covered the product you might be interested in, but if you come across something like this, please let us know via comments or contact us.
What is the best sound card for gaming?
The best sound card for gaming is the one that has all the features that meet your needs. I think the best is ASUS XONAR SE 5.1 Channel 192kHz/24-bit Hi-Res 116dB SNR PCIe Gaming Sound Card with Windows 10 compatibility
Are there any good deals on sound card for gaming?
In the offline market, you won’t find many offers. However, I have chosen the best sound card for gaming and have added links to Amazon which has deals and deals running on a regular basis.
What is the cheapest sound card for gaming?
Although most of the cheaper sound card for gaming do not have many features, but if you are looking for the best one at a low cost, my best bet would be on ASUS Strix RAID DLX 7.1 PCIe Gaming Sound Card with High Performance Headphone Amp (600ohm) & Audiophile-Grade DAC and 124dB SNR
Where can I buy the sound card for gaming?
There are several places where you can buy it, but in my opinion, when it comes to the online marketplace, I wouldn’t recommend anything other than Amazon. It’s because their service is great!
Why should you trust our website?
We have been in the review business for more than 15 years and our motive is to help people buy the top rated products at the best price. We went through 22 to help you find the best sound card for gaming
We hope you liked the sound card for gamings that we have listed in our best list. If it was helpful, bookmark our site and share it with people you know whenever they intend to buy something.
To conclude this guide,