In this article we will take a look at some of the best chosen solid state laptop . We would recommend using Dell Latitude E5540 15.6” Laptop, Intel Core i5-4300U, 240GB Solid State Drive, 8GB DDR3, DVDRW WIN10P64 (Renewed) as it is one of the best products currently available in the market
Best 9 solid state laptop – Our Recommendations
Best solid state laptop Review
Dell Latitude E5540 15.6” Laptop, Intel Core i5-4300U, 240GB Solid State Drive, 8GB DDR3, DVDRW WIN10P64 (Renewed)
- Certified Refurbished product has been tested and certified by the manufacturer or by a third-party refurbisher to look and work like new, with limited to no signs of wear. The refurbishing process includes functionality testing, inspection, reconditioning and repackaging. The product ships with relevant accessories, a 90-day warranty, and may arrive in a generic white or brown box. Accessories may be generic and not directly from the manufacturer.
2021 Newest Dell Inspiron 3000 Laptop, 15.6 HD LED-Backlit Display, Intel Pentium Silver N5030 Processor, 16GB DDR4 RAM, 256GB PCIe Solid State Drive, Online Meeting Ready, Webcam, Win10 Home, Black
- 【Dell Inspiron Laptop】16GB high-bandwidth RAM to smoothly run multiple applications and browser tabs all at once; 256GB PCIe NVME M.2 Solid State Drive for ample storage space.
- 【Processor】Intel Pentium Silver N5030 Processor (4 Core, 4 Threads, 4MB Cache, up to 3.1 GHz)
- 【Display】15.6-inch HD (1366 x 768) Anti-Glare LED-Backlit Non-touch Display, Intel UHD Graphics with Shared Graphics Memory
- 【Tech Specs】802.11ac 1x1 WiFi and Bluetooth, 1 x SD Card Reader, 1 x USB 2.0, 1 x Wedge-shaped lock slot, 1 x Power, 1 x HDMI 1.4b, 2 x USB 3.1 Gen 1, 1 x Headphone & Microphone Audio Jack
- 【Operating System】Windows 10 Home-The Windows 10 Home operating system offers built-in security and app like Mail, Calendar, Photo, Microsoft Edge, and more to help keep you safe and productive
Microsoft 12.4" Multi-Touch Surface Laptop Go, Intel Core i5-1035G1, 8GB RAM, 128GB SSD, Integrated Intel UHD Graphics, Windows 10 Home in S Mode, 1ZZ-00003, Sandstone (Renewed)
- 1.0 GHz Intel Core i5-1035G1 Quad-Core 10th Gen Processor
- 8GB LPDDR4x RAM | 128GB SSD
- 12.4" 1536 x 1024 PixelSense Touchscreen Display
- Integrated Intel UHD Graphics
- Windows 10 Home in S Mode Edition
Dell Inspiron 15 3000 15.6-inch Full HD 11th Gen Intel Core i5-1135G7 12GB 256GB SSD Laptop
7 used from $529.00
- 11th Gen Intel Core i5-1135G7 Quad-Core Processor 2.4Ghz / 12GB 2666 DDR4 SDRAM / 256GB Solid State Drive
- 15.6-inch Full HD 1920x1080 IPS Display / Intel Iris Xe Graphics
- 802.11ac Wireless and Bluetooth / Integrated Stereo Speakers / Keyboard with numeric keypad / 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet Port / Integrated Webcam with Dual Digital Microphone Array
- Digital Media Reader / Headphone/microphone combo jack / 3-in-1 SD media card reader / 2 x USB 3.2 Type A Ports / 1 x USB 3.2 Type C Port / 1 x USB 2.0 / 1 x HDMI
- 3-cell Lithium Battery / Microsoft Windows 10 operating system (S Mode) / Finish: Black
Acer Aspire 5 A515-46-R14K, AMD Ryzen 3 3350U Quad-Core Mobile Processor, 15.6" Full HD IPS Display, 4GB DDR4, 128GB NVMe SSD with Acer 15.6" Black Travel Backpack
- AMD Ryzen 3 3350U Mobile Processor with AMD Radeon Vega 6 Mobile Graphics
- 15.6" Full HD (1920 x 1080) Widescreen LED-backlit IPS Display
- 4GB DDR4 Onboard Memory and 128GB NVMe SSD
- Accommodates up to 15.6” notebook with 10" tablet compartment
- Water repellent exterior, top handle for easy carrying, back cushion support with padded shoulder straps
2021 HP 17 Laptop, 17.3" HD+ Touch Display, AMD Ryzen3 3250U Processor, 16 GB RAM, 256 GB SSD, WiFi, Webcam, Long Battery Life, Windows 10 + One Year of Office365, Silver (Latest Model)
- 【Processor】AMD Ryzen 3 3250U (2.6 GHz base clock, up to 3.5 GHz max boost clock, 4 MB L3 cache, 2 cores, 4 threads)| AMD Radeon Graphics
- 【Display】17.3" diagonal, HD+ (1600 x 900), touch, BrightView, 250 nits, 60% NTSC, enjoy your photos, movies, and games with the crisp quality.
- 【RAM and Storage】RAM is upgraded to 16GB high-bandwidth RAM to smoothly run multiple applications and browser tabs all at once; Hard Drive is 256GB PCIe NVMe Solid State Drive allows to fast bootup and data transfe.
- 【Tech Specs】1 SuperSpeed USB Type-C 5Gbps signaling rate, 2 SuperSpeed USB Type-A 5Gbps signaling rate, 1 HDMI 1.4b, 1 AC smart pin, 1 headphone/microphone combo | Webcam | Wi-Fi 6| Bluetooth 5.2 | Windows 10 Home 64-bit
- 【Included in the package】Bundled with Oydisen Cloth
Dell - Inspiron 14 7000 2-in-1 - 14" Touch-Screen Laptop - AMD Ryzen 7 - 16GB Memory - 512GB SSD - Sandstorm
3 used from $774.95
- 【14" Full HD Touch Screen】The 1920 x 1080 resolution boasts impressive color and clarity. Natural finger-touch navigation makes the most of Windows 10. IPS technology for wide viewing angles. LED backlight. Narrow Border Display with Active Pen Support (pen not included).
- 【AMD Ryzen 7 4700U】Imagine, design and create without boundaries. The powerful AMD Ryzen 7 processor features machine intelligence that anticipates your needs. Discover true responsiveness with 8 cores and 16 threads for ultimate performance.
- 【16GB System Memory for Intense Multitasking and Gaming】Reams of high-bandwidth DDR4 RAM to smoothly run your graphics-heavy PC games and video-editing applications, as well as numerous programs and browser tabs all at once.
- 【512GB Solid State Drive (SSD)】Save files fast and store more data. With massive amounts of storage and advanced communication power, PCI-e SSDs are great for major gaming applications, multiple servers, daily backups, and more.
- 【360° flip-and-fold design】Offers versatile functionality with laptop, audience, tabletop, presentation and tablet modes.
Dell Inspiron 15 3000 Laptop (2021 Latest Model), 15.6" HD Display, Intel N4020 Dual-Core Processor, 16GB RAM, 1B SSD, Webcam, HDMI, Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, Black, Windows 10
- 【Upgraded】RAM is upgraded to 16 GB high-bandwidth RAM to smoothly run multiple applications and browser tabs all at once; Hard Drive is upgraded to 1 TB Solid State Drive to allow faster bootup and data transfer. Original Seal is opened for upgrade ONLY. If the computer has modifications (listed above), then the manufacturer box is opened for it to be tested and inspected and to install the upgrades to achieve the specifications as advertised.
- 【Processor】Intel Celeron N4020 1.1GHz Dual-Core Processor (4MB Cache, Up to 2.8GHz)
- 【Display】15.6-inch HD (1366 x 768) Anti-glare LED-Backlit Non-touch Narrow Border Display
- 【Operating System】 Windows 10 Home 64-Bit
Dell XPS13 13.3-Inch Full HD WLED Backlit Infinity Display Ultrabook (2.2GHz 5th Generation Intel Core i5-5200U Processor, 4GB DDR3 RAM, 128GB SSD, Windows 8.1)
- This Certified Refurbished product is manufacturer refurbished, shows limited or no wear, and includes all original accessories plus a 180 day warranty.
- The World's Frst Infinity Display of 13.3 inch Full HD (1920 x 1080) Backlit WLED Screen
- 5th Generation Broadwell Intel Core i5-5200U 2.20 GHz with Turbo Boost Technology up to 2.70 GHz
- 4GB DDR3 RAM / 128GB SSD / Intel HD Graphics 5500
- Windows 8.1 (64-bit), light weight only 2.6 lbs
Top solid state laptop brands
One of the things we suggest to most of our readers is to buy the solid state laptop from a well-known brand. Good brands provide, good quality products, great customer support, and have service centers in different places around the country. Regarding the solid state laptop I have a preference for the products of the brands listed below.
How to choose the best solid state laptop
There are some things you should consider when buying a solid state laptop. We spent 22 hours researching the most important things you should consider when buying a solid state laptop. So should we start with the list of things you should consider?
1. Budget and price matching
Make a list of the things you want in your solid state laptop and the price you are willing to pay for it. So try to look for a product in that price range and choose the one that appeals to you the most. One tip we would like to give you is: don’t settle for a cheaper product if it doesn’t even have a function you need.
Most solid state laptops fall within the price range of $ 285 to $ 847.99. Therefore, if budget is not a problem and you want the best product for your needs, we advise you to choose the Dell Latitude E5540 15.6” Laptop, Intel Core i5-4300U, 240GB Solid State Drive, 8GB DDR3, DVDRW WIN10P64 (Renewed).
If you want something medium range, choose Dell Inspiron 15 3000 15.6-inch Full HD 11th Gen Intel Core i5-1135G7 12GB 256GB SSD Laptop. If you have a very low budget, you can choose the one that is the Dell – Inspiron 14 7000 2-in-1 – 14″ Touch-Screen Laptop – AMD Ryzen 7 – 16GB Memory – 512GB SSD – Sandstorm
2. Does it have all the features you need?
Most importantly, the solid state laptop you are purchasing should have all the features you are looking for. In case you don’t even have one, don’t buy! We are saying this because you will not be able to use it for that purpose. If you are a person without budget problems, I would suggest you to choose the best model which is Dell – Inspiron 14 7000 2-in-1 – 14″ Touch-Screen Laptop – AMD Ryzen 7 – 16GB Memory – 512GB SSD – Sandstorm
3. The brand
Buying the solid state laptop from a reputable brand can actually make sense. Not only will it be better than others in terms of “build quality”, but it will also have some extra features, better customer support. Famous brands have multiple service centers across the country, so if you have any problems you can simply take your solid state laptop to one of their service centers.
4. Warranty Matters!
When you buy a solid state laptop from a well-known brand, you will get a guarantee. Low-cost products also come with warranties, but the claim process could be tougher. That’s why I always suggest you buy the product from a reputed brand and the one that comes under warranty. It will save you from repair costs in the future. On average, around 21% of people end up paying 40% of the product price for the service! You can save on service costs if the product is under warranty!
5. Check out our website
On our website we have experts in all categories and no matter what the product is, we have a better review or list about it. The products on our list are based on expert picks, advice and hours of research. That’s why when you buy something that’s listed on our best list, you won’t regret it. However, there is a possibility that we may not have covered the product you might be interested in, but if you come across something like this, please let us know via comments or contact us.
What is the best solid state laptop?
The best solid state laptop is the one that has all the features that meet your needs. I think the best is Dell Latitude E5540 15.6” Laptop, Intel Core i5-4300U, 240GB Solid State Drive, 8GB DDR3, DVDRW WIN10P64 (Renewed)
Are there any good deals on solid state laptop?
In the offline market, you won’t find many offers. However, I have chosen the best solid state laptop and have added links to Amazon which has deals and deals running on a regular basis.
What is the cheapest solid state laptop?
Although most of the cheaper solid state laptop do not have many features, but if you are looking for the best one at a low cost, my best bet would be on Dell – Inspiron 14 7000 2-in-1 – 14″ Touch-Screen Laptop – AMD Ryzen 7 – 16GB Memory – 512GB SSD – Sandstorm
Where can I buy the solid state laptop?
There are several places where you can buy it, but in my opinion, when it comes to the online marketplace, I wouldn’t recommend anything other than Amazon. It’s because their service is great!
Why should you trust our website?
We have been in the review business for more than 15 years and our motive is to help people buy the top rated products at the best price. We went through 22 to help you find the best solid state laptop
We hope you liked the solid state laptops that we have listed in our best list. If it was helpful, bookmark our site and share it with people you know whenever they intend to buy something.
To conclude this guide,