In this article we will take a look at some of the best chosen small form factor graphics card . We would recommend using Gigabyte Geforce GTX 1050 Ti OC Low Profile 4GB GDDR5 128 Bit PCI-E Graphic Card (GV-N105TOC-4GL) as it is available at reasonable price
Best 9 small form factor graphics card – Our Choices
small form factor graphics card Review :
Gigabyte Geforce GTX 1050 Ti OC Low Profile 4GB GDDR5 128 Bit PCI-E Graphic Card (GV-N105TOC-4GL)
- Core clock (MHz): 1442/1328 (boost/base) in OC mode and 1417/1303 (boost/base) in gaming mode
- Low profile design with 167 millimeter card length
- Supports up to 4 displays. Recommended system power: 300 watts
- Card size- H=40 L=229 W=118 millimeter. 90 millimeter fan design
- Output: Dual-link DVI-D, HDMI- 2.0b (Max resolution: 4096x2160 at 60 Hz) and DisplayPort- 1.4 1 (Max resolution: 7680x4320 at 60 Hz)
VisionTek Radeon 7750 SFF 1GB DDR3 3M (2x HDMI, miniDP) Graphics Card - 900574
1 used from $198.86
- GCN Architecture, PCI Express 3.0 x16 bus interface, High Speed DDR3 memory, and DirectX 11-capable graphics
- 9th generation programmable hardware tessellation units
- Accelerated multi-threading
- Image quality enhancement technology
- PCI Express based PC is required with one X16 lane graphics slot available on the motherboard
PNY NVIDIA Quadro P1000 Professional Graphics Board (VCQP1000-PB)
2 used from $269.99
- The quadro P1000, powered by nvidia's pascal architecture, provides the power and performance required by demanding visual computing workflows
- With more graphics performance, you can work with large models, scenes, and assemblies with improved interactive manipulation performance during design and visualization
- Tuned and tested drivers with support for the latest releases of opengl, directx, vulkan, and nvidia cuda ensure compatibility with the latest versions of professional applications
- Creation and playback of hdr video with h.264 & hevc decode and encode engines
- With support for displayport 1.4, the p1000 can drive resolutions of upto 5k (5120x2880) @ 60 hz from a single cable
MSI Gaming GeForce GT 710 2GB GDRR3 64-bit HDCP Support DirectX 12 OpenGL 4.5 Single Fan Low Profile Graphics Card (GT 710 2GD3 LP)
2 used from $73.99
- Chipset: NVIDIA GeForce GT 710; Maximum displays: 2
- Video memory: 2gb DDR3/memory clock: 1600 MHz/memory interface: 64 bit
- 300w system power supply requirement; Interface is PCI express 2.0 x16 uses x8
- Connectors: VGA, dvi d dual link, HDMI; Form factor: Low profile
- HDMI connectors is maximum resolution 4096 x 2160 at 24 hertz; DVI connectors is maximum resolution 2560 x 1600 at 60 hertz
VisionTek Products HD 6350 PCIe 1 GB DDR3 SFF Retail Graphics Cards (900484)
- Full DirectX 11, 10.1 and DX9 capability
- Dual Link DVI port supports 2560x1600 resolution
- VGA analog support at 2048x1536 resolution
- HDMI video and 7.1 audio capability (DVI to HDMI adapter required)
- Short bracket (SFF) and Tall bracket (ATX) capable
VisionTek Radeon 5450 2GB DDR3 (DVI-I, HDMI, VGA) Graphics Card - 900861,Black/Red
8 used from $56.21
- The VisionTek Radeon HD 5450 Series GPUs fully support Microsoft DirectX 11
- Dolby TrueHD and DTSHD Master Audio Support: Content protected, high bandwidth, 7.1 channels of surround sound over HDMI
- Avivo Technology Enhanced Unified Video Decoder 2 (UVD 2)
- Single or Dual Monitor support: HDMI, DVI, VGA (configurations may require an adapter that is sold separately). Designed for full size case installations
- PCI Express based PC is required with one X16 lane graphics slot available on the motherboard. 250 Watt or greater power supply. Download of updated video drivers may be required to use this unit
EVGA GeForce GTX 1070 SC GAMING ACX 3.0, 8GB GDDR5, LED, DX12 OSD Support (PXOC) Graphics Card 08G-P4-6173-KR (Renewed)
- Real Base Clock: 1594 MHz / Real Boost Clock: 1784 MHz; Memory Detail: 8192MB GDDR5
- Run Longer, Play Longer with EVGA "ACX 3.0" Cooling
- What you see is what you get! – No additional software required to achieve listed clock speeds
- DX12 OSD Support with EVGA Precision XOC
- 3 Year Warranty & EVGA's 24/7 Technical Support Height: 4.376in - 111.15mm,Length: 10.5in - 266.7mm,Width: Dual Slot
PNY Quadro P400 Graphic Card
3 used from $140.02
- Chipset Manufacturer NVIDIA
- Chipset Line Quadro
- Chipset Series P
- Chipset Model P400
VisionTek Radeon RX 560 4GB GDDR5 4M 4K Graphics Card, 4 Mini DisplayPort, 7.1 Surround Sound, PCI Express, Low-Profile GPU, ATX & SFF (901278)
2 used from $408.97
- Quad 4K display setup - Power up to 4 displays simultaneously through a single PC in cinematic 4K quality (4096 x 2160 Max @ 60Hz) great for multi-display walls restaurant TVs public venues healthcare or even convenience store monitors with AMD Eyefinity technology
- 4GB GDDR5 memory - 1500 MHz Memory Clock and 1175 MHz GPU Clock (PCIe x 16) with a 128-bit Memory interface
- Pci Express 3 0 - 1x16 PCIe 3 0 lane slot available on the motherboard is required
- Independently powered - bus-powered 75W Max power draw and requires no additional power source (minimum of 350W PC power supply is required)
- Independent HD Audio - Each DisplayPort provides independent audio sound through DDM Audio (ddma) to each monitor in brilliant 7 1 surround Sound.Independent controls - select independent resolutions (Clone or extend mode in landscape or portrait) refresh rates color controls and video overlays.Secure connection - includes 4 mini DisplayPort cables featuring lock down screws for secure cable connection Note included active cables are required for 4K monitors 2x miniDP to DVI screw-downs adapters are included.Sff & Full-height bracket - This short form Factor (SFF) GPU includes a full-height bracket for standard-size cases in addition to compact PCs and Mini ATX.Operating systems - Windows 10 64-bit and Windows 7 64-bit.- Get a 3-year limited and excellent US-based customer support when you register your product with VisionTek within 30 days of purchase
Top small form factor graphics card brands
One of the things we suggest to most of our readers is to buy the small form factor graphics card from a well-known brand. Good brands provide, good quality products, great customer support, and have service centers in different places around the country. Regarding the small form factor graphics card I have a preference for the products of the brands listed below.
Important notes when buying small form factor graphics card
There are some things you should consider when buying a small form factor graphics card. We spent 22 hours researching the most important things you should consider when buying a small form factor graphics card. So should we start with the list of things you should consider?
1. Budget and price matching
Make a list of the things you want in your small form factor graphics card and the price you are willing to pay for it. So try to look for a product in that price range and choose the one that appeals to you the most. One tip we would like to give you is: don’t settle for a cheaper product if it doesn’t even have a function you need.
Most small form factor graphics cards fall within the price range of $ 424.17 to $ 656.49. Therefore, if budget is not a problem and you want the best product for your needs, we advise you to choose the Gigabyte Geforce GTX 1050 Ti OC Low Profile 4GB GDDR5 128 Bit PCI-E Graphic Card (GV-N105TOC-4GL).
If you want something medium range, choose MSI Gaming GeForce GT 710 2GB GDRR3 64-bit HDCP Support DirectX 12 OpenGL 4.5 Single Fan Low Profile Graphics Card (GT 710 2GD3 LP). If you have a very low budget, you can choose the one that is the EVGA GeForce GTX 1070 SC GAMING ACX 3.0, 8GB GDDR5, LED, DX12 OSD Support (PXOC) Graphics Card 08G-P4-6173-KR (Renewed)
2. Does it have all the features you need?
Most importantly, the small form factor graphics card you are purchasing should have all the features you are looking for. In case you don’t even have one, don’t buy! We are saying this because you will not be able to use it for that purpose. If you are a person without budget problems, I would suggest you to choose the best model which is EVGA GeForce GTX 1070 SC GAMING ACX 3.0, 8GB GDDR5, LED, DX12 OSD Support (PXOC) Graphics Card 08G-P4-6173-KR (Renewed)
3. The brand
Buying the small form factor graphics card from a reputable brand can actually make sense. Not only will it be better than others in terms of “build quality”, but it will also have some extra features, better customer support. Famous brands have multiple service centers across the country, so if you have any problems you can simply take your small form factor graphics card to one of their service centers.
4. Warranty Matters!
When you buy a small form factor graphics card from a well-known brand, you will get a guarantee. Low-cost products also come with warranties, but the claim process could be tougher. That’s why I always suggest you buy the product from a reputed brand and the one that comes under warranty. It will save you from repair costs in the future. On average, around 21% of people end up paying 40% of the product price for the service! You can save on service costs if the product is under warranty!
5. Check out our website
On our website we have experts in all categories and no matter what the product is, we have a better review or list about it. The products on our list are based on expert picks, advice and hours of research. That’s why when you buy something that’s listed on our best list, you won’t regret it. However, there is a possibility that we may not have covered the product you might be interested in, but if you come across something like this, please let us know via comments or contact us.
What is the best small form factor graphics card?
The best small form factor graphics card is the one that has all the features that meet your needs. I think the best is Gigabyte Geforce GTX 1050 Ti OC Low Profile 4GB GDDR5 128 Bit PCI-E Graphic Card (GV-N105TOC-4GL)
Are there any good deals on small form factor graphics card?
In the offline market, you won’t find many offers. However, I have chosen the best small form factor graphics card and have added links to Amazon which has deals and deals running on a regular basis.
What is the cheapest small form factor graphics card?
Although most of the cheaper small form factor graphics card do not have many features, but if you are looking for the best one at a low cost, my best bet would be on EVGA GeForce GTX 1070 SC GAMING ACX 3.0, 8GB GDDR5, LED, DX12 OSD Support (PXOC) Graphics Card 08G-P4-6173-KR (Renewed)
Where can I buy the small form factor graphics card?
There are several places where you can buy it, but in my opinion, when it comes to the online marketplace, I wouldn’t recommend anything other than Amazon. It’s because their service is great!
Why should you trust our website?
We have been in the review business for more than 15 years and our motive is to help people buy the top rated products at the best price. We went through 22 to help you find the best small form factor graphics card
We hope you liked the small form factor graphics cards that we have listed in our best list. If it was helpful, bookmark our site and share it with people you know whenever they intend to buy something.
To conclude this guide,