This is the ultimate buyer’s guide to the Best skylake laptops . We would recommend using Alienware 15 4K UHD Touchscreen Gaming Laptop Intel Skylake Core i7-6700HQ 16GB DDR4 Memory 256GB SSD + 1TB HDD NVIDIA GeForce GTX 970M Klipsch Audio USB 3.0 Type-C 802.11ac Bluetooth 4.1 Windows 10 as it is a high-quality product
Best 9 skylake laptops – Our Recommendations
Top skylake laptops review
Alienware 15 4K UHD Touchscreen Gaming Laptop Intel Skylake Core i7-6700HQ 16GB DDR4 Memory 256GB SSD + 1TB HDD NVIDIA GeForce GTX 970M Klipsch Audio USB 3.0 Type-C 802.11ac Bluetooth 4.1 Windows 10
- 15.6-inch 4K UHD IPS touchscreen (3840 x 2160), 10-finger multi-touch support
- Intel Core i7-6700HQ 2.60 GHz with Turbo Boost Technology up to 3.50 GHz
- 16GB DDR4 2133 MHz memory , 256GB SSD + 1TB HDD
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 970M graphics,Bluetooth 4.1
- Wireless 802.11a/b/g/n/ac, Windows 10 Home, 64-bit
2x 16GB 32GB RAM DDR4 2133 Mhz Samsung SO DIMM PC4-17000 for Skylake Laptops
1 used from $199.95
- kit certified by OMAGEAR
- 16GB X 2 , KIT
- for SKYLAKE NoteBook computers
- 32GB upgrade RAM 2133 MHz DDR4
- Samsung SODIMM PC4-17000
4GB Notebook Memory Module DDR4 2133 Mhz Samsung M471A5143DB0-CPB 260-pin SO-DIMM PC4-17000 RAM for Skylake Brand Laptop System
2 used from $17.95
A-Tech for Skylake Brand Laptop System 8GB Notebook Memory Module DDR4 2133 Mhz Samsung M471A1G43DB0-CPB 260-pin SO-DIMM PC4-17000 RAM
Dell Inspiron 17 i5759-8837SLV - 17.3" FHD Touchscreen Laptop - Intel i7-6500U Skylake, 16GB RAM, 2TB HDD, AMD Radeon R5 M335, Windows 10 - Silver
- 17.3 inch Full HD LED touchscreen (1920 x 1080), 10-finger multi-touch support
- Intel Core i7-6500U (6th Gen Skylake) 2.50 GHz with Turbo Boost Technology up to 3.10 GHz
- 16GB DDR3L 1600 MHz, 2TB 5400 RPM HDD
- AMD Radeon R5 M335 with 4GB graphics memory, Intel HD Graphics 520
- Windows 10 Home, DVD +/- RW, SD card reader, Waves MaxxAudio Pro, WiFi, Bluetooth
Lenovo IdeaPad 1 14 14.0" Laptop, 14.0" HD (1366 x 768) Display, Intel Celeron N4020 Processor, 4GB DDR4 RAM, 64 GB SSD Storage, Intel UHD Graphics 600, Win 10 in S Mode, 81VU0079US, Ice Blue
3 used from $193.78
- This everyday laptop is powered by an Intel Celeron N4020 processor, 4GB DDR4 RAM, and 64 GB M.2 PCIe SSD storage
- Enjoy videos or browse online on a 14" HD display panel, framed by narrow bezels
- Dolby Audio delivers crystal-clear sound through the built-in dual stereo speakers
- Light and slim, this Windows 10 laptop computer (S mode) weighs just over 3 lbs and is less than 1 inch thick
- WiFi 802.11 ac and Bluetooth 4.1 connectivity; ports include 2 x USB 3.1 Gen 12 (Type-A), microSD Card Reader; HDMI; Microphone / Earphone Combo
(Renewed) Samsung Chromebook XE303C12-A01 11.6-inch, Exynos 5250, 2GB RAM, 16GB SSD, Silver
- Chrome OS, Samsung Exynos 5250 Dual Core Processor
- Display: 11. 6" LED HD 1366 x 768 16: 9, Ports: HDMI, Headphone/MIC combo, 1 x USB 3. 0 + 1 x USB 2. 0, 3- in-1 (SD/SDHC/SDXC)
- Memory: 2 GB DDR3L RAM, 16GB Solid State Drive
- Built-in dual band Wi-Fi 802. 11 a/b/g/n, Webcam, 3W Stereo Speaker
- This Chromebook is not compatible with Current Updated Google Operating System
Lenovo Legion 5 15 Gaming Laptop, 15.6" FHD (1920 x 1080) Display, AMD Ryzen 7 5800H Processor, 16GB DDR4 RAM, 512GB NVMe SSD, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3050Ti, Windows 10H, 82JW0012US, Phantom Blue
- Escalate your game with up to 8 high-performance cores in the AMD Ryzen 7 5800H processor, 16GB DDR4 RAM, and 512GB NVMe SSD storage
- With NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3050 Ti graphics behind you, you can enjoy the depth and visual fidelity of real-time ray-tracing – RTX Gaming, It's On
- The 15.6" FHD (1920 x 1080) IPS display on the Legion 5 gaming laptop delivers speed and color clarity for full-fidelity gaming
- Legion TrueStrike keyboard with 4-zone RGB backlight; 2 x 2W speakers with Nahimic Audio for Gamers
- Connectivity: Built-in 720p webcam with e-shutter, WiFi 6, Bluetooth 5.0, USB-C, 4 USB, HDMI 2.1, DisplayPort 1.4, RJ45 Ethernet
ASUS TUF Gaming Laptop, 15.6” 144Hz Full HD IPS-Type Display, Intel Core i7-9750H Processor,Gigabit Wi-Fi 5, Windows 10 Home, FX505GT-AB73
6 used from $749.00
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650 4GB GDDR5 (Base: 1395MHz, Boost: 1560MHz, TDP: 50W)
- Intel Core i7-9750H Processor (8M Cache, up to 4.5GHz)
- 15.6” 144Hz FHD (1920x1080) IPS-Type display
- 512GB PCIe NVMe M.2 SSD | 8GB DDR4 2666MHz RAM | Windows 10 Home
- Durable MIL-STD-810G military standard construction
Top skylake laptops brands
One of the things we suggest to most of our readers is to buy the skylake laptops from a well-known brand. Good brands provide, good quality products, great customer support, and have service centers in different places around the country. Regarding the skylake laptops I have a preference for the products of the brands listed below.
How to choose the best skylake laptops
There are some things you should consider when buying a skylake laptops. We spent 22 hours researching the most important things you should consider when buying a skylake laptops. So should we start with the list of things you should consider?
1. Budget and price matching
Make a list of the things you want in your skylake laptops and the price you are willing to pay for it. So try to look for a product in that price range and choose the one that appeals to you the most. One tip we would like to give you is: don’t settle for a cheaper product if it doesn’t even have a function you need.
Most skylake laptopss fall within the price range of $ 1179.99 to $ 104.99. Therefore, if budget is not a problem and you want the best product for your needs, we advise you to choose the Alienware 15 4K UHD Touchscreen Gaming Laptop Intel Skylake Core i7-6700HQ 16GB DDR4 Memory 256GB SSD + 1TB HDD NVIDIA GeForce GTX 970M Klipsch Audio USB 3.0 Type-C 802.11ac Bluetooth 4.1 Windows 10.
If you want something medium range, choose A-Tech for Skylake Brand Laptop System 8GB Notebook Memory Module DDR4 2133 Mhz Samsung M471A1G43DB0-CPB 260-pin SO-DIMM PC4-17000 RAM. If you have a very low budget, you can choose the one that is the (Renewed) Samsung Chromebook XE303C12-A01 11.6-inch, Exynos 5250, 2GB RAM, 16GB SSD, Silver
2. Does it have all the features you need?
Most importantly, the skylake laptops you are purchasing should have all the features you are looking for. In case you don’t even have one, don’t buy! We are saying this because you will not be able to use it for that purpose. If you are a person without budget problems, I would suggest you to choose the best model which is (Renewed) Samsung Chromebook XE303C12-A01 11.6-inch, Exynos 5250, 2GB RAM, 16GB SSD, Silver
3. The brand
Buying the skylake laptops from a reputable brand can actually make sense. Not only will it be better than others in terms of “build quality”, but it will also have some extra features, better customer support. Famous brands have multiple service centers across the country, so if you have any problems you can simply take your skylake laptops to one of their service centers.
4. Warranty Matters!
When you buy a skylake laptops from a well-known brand, you will get a guarantee. Low-cost products also come with warranties, but the claim process could be tougher. That’s why I always suggest you buy the product from a reputed brand and the one that comes under warranty. It will save you from repair costs in the future. On average, around 21% of people end up paying 40% of the product price for the service! You can save on service costs if the product is under warranty!
5. Check out our website
On our website we have experts in all categories and no matter what the product is, we have a better review or list about it. The products on our list are based on expert picks, advice and hours of research. That’s why when you buy something that’s listed on our best list, you won’t regret it. However, there is a possibility that we may not have covered the product you might be interested in, but if you come across something like this, please let us know via comments or contact us.
What is the best skylake laptops?
The best skylake laptops is the one that has all the features that meet your needs. I think the best is Alienware 15 4K UHD Touchscreen Gaming Laptop Intel Skylake Core i7-6700HQ 16GB DDR4 Memory 256GB SSD + 1TB HDD NVIDIA GeForce GTX 970M Klipsch Audio USB 3.0 Type-C 802.11ac Bluetooth 4.1 Windows 10
Are there any good deals on skylake laptops?
In the offline market, you won’t find many offers. However, I have chosen the best skylake laptops and have added links to Amazon which has deals and deals running on a regular basis.
What is the cheapest skylake laptops?
Although most of the cheaper skylake laptops do not have many features, but if you are looking for the best one at a low cost, my best bet would be on (Renewed) Samsung Chromebook XE303C12-A01 11.6-inch, Exynos 5250, 2GB RAM, 16GB SSD, Silver
Where can I buy the skylake laptops?
There are several places where you can buy it, but in my opinion, when it comes to the online marketplace, I wouldn’t recommend anything other than Amazon. It’s because their service is great!
Why should you trust our website?
We have been in the review business for more than 15 years and our motive is to help people buy the top rated products at the best price. We went through 22 to help you find the best skylake laptops
We hope you liked the skylake laptopss that we have listed in our best list. If it was helpful, bookmark our site and share it with people you know whenever they intend to buy something.
To conclude this guide,