This is the ultimate buyer’s guide to the Best rgb cooler . We would recommend using Cooler Master Hyper 212 Black Edition RGB CPU Air Cooler, SF120R RGB Fan, Anodized Gun-Metal Black, Brushed Nickel Fins, 4 Copper Direct Contact Heat Pipes for AMD Ryzen/Intel LGA1151 as it is our top pick for you
Best 9 rgb cooler – Our Recommendations
Top rgb cooler review
Cooler Master Hyper 212 Black Edition RGB CPU Air Cooler, SF120R RGB Fan, Anodized Gun-Metal Black, Brushed Nickel Fins, 4 Copper Direct Contact Heat Pipes for AMD Ryzen/Intel LGA1151
2 used from $34.99
- Direct contact technology: 4 Heat Pipe with exclusive direct contact technology effectively provides excellent heat dissipation; Air flow: 57.3 CFM; Noise level: 26.0 decibels
- Precise air flow: Stacked fin array ensures least airflow resistance which allows cooler air flow into the heat sink
- RGB LED controller: The wired RGB LED controller allows for customizable colors and effects with just the touch of a button
- Smart Fan sensor for jam protection: Never worry about your cables getting snagged or components being mucked up ever again
- Snap and play: Intuitive fan bracket design makes upgrading and removing the fan a breeze
Cooler Master MasterLiquid ML240L RGB V2, Close-Loop AIO CPU Liquid Cooler, 240 Radiator, Dual SickleFlow 120mm, RGB Lighting, 3rd Gen Dual Chamber Pump for AMD Ryzen/Intel LGA1151
2 used from $74.00
- 3rd Generation Dual Chamber Pump for overall cooling efficiency and performance
- New SickleFlow Refreshed exterior design for improved lighting and fan blades for a quiet airflow performance
- RGB Lighting Signature cooling performance with an RGB design for all of the users wanting lighting effects that are fully customizable
- The larger surface area increased the surface area of the fins on the radiator for better heat dissipation
- Industrial grade seal high: Industrial Grade EPDM material to strengthen the seal for improved longevity and Anti-Leaking
NZXT Kraken X53 240mm - RL-KRX53-01 - AIO RGB CPU Liquid Cooler - Rotating Infinity Mirror Design - Improved Pump - Powered By CAM V4 - RGB Connector - Aer P 120mm Radiator Fans (2 Included)
4 used from $96.98
- Design: With a re-designed cap and larger infinity mirror ring LED, the new Kraken X allows for adjusting the orientation of the pump head to fit without affecting the direction of the logo
- Bigger And Brighter: 10% bigger infinitty mirror cap allows for more vivid RGB and a rotating cap accommodates re-orienting the logo no matter the direction the cooler is installed
- Better Control: Full CAM integration allows you to manage your Kraken’s performance with precision
- Incredible Performance: The Aer P radiator fans feature a chamfered intake and fluid dynamic bearing that provides silent operations, durability, and powerful cooling performance
- Simple Installation: Fine nylon mesh sleeves strengthen the rubber tubing, providing durability and protection against mishandling
ASUS ROG Strix LC 360 RGB All-in-one AIO Liquid CPU Cooler 360mm Radiator, Intel 115x/2066 and AMD AM4/TR4 Support, Triple 120mm 4-pin PWM Fans (Addressable RGB Fans)
4 used from $159.89
- ROG-designed RGB radiator fans for optimized airflow and static pressure
- Individually addressable RGB and NCVM-coating pump over accentuates the sleek modern aesthetics
- Styled to complement ROG motherboard at the center stage of your build
- Reinforced sleeved tubing for increased durability
- CPU Socket Support AMD AM4 TR4*； Intel LGA 115x 1366 2011 2011-3 2066
Thermaltake UX100 5V Motherboard ARGB Sync 16.8 Million Colors 15 Addressable LED Intel/AMD Universal Socket (LGA 1200) Hydraulic Bearing 65W CPU Cooler CL-P064-AL12SW-A
1 used from $32.99
- Support 5V RGB sync enabled motherboards: - Sync with 5V RGB enabled motherboards from as US, ASROCK Gigabyte and MSI to customize lighting effect
- Build-in ARGB LED: - 15 High lumen addressable LEDs with 16 8 million colors
- High volume airflow Design: - 9 High air-flow Blade generate a large volume of air passing through the aluminum heatsink for steady air flow and cooling quality
- Reliable hydraulic Bearing: - self-lubricated Bearing and friction-reduced substance lowers operation noise and enhance thermal efficiency
- Universal Intel, AMD Socket: - hassle-free installation with all-in-one back plate to be compatible with all latest Intel and AMD CPU Sockets
Cooler Master i71C RGB Intel Low-Profile CPU Air Cooler, Anodized Black Aluminum Fins, Copper Insert Base, MF120 RGB Lighting Fan for Intel LGA1151
- Compatible with Intel LGA 115x sockets; Air flow 37 CFM; Noise level 25.0 decibels
- 60 millimeter super thin design perfectly fits all-in-one systems or limited form factor cases.
- Anodized black aluminum fins + copper insert provides excellent heat dissipation.
- 120 millimeter diameter RGB fan ready for more than 16.7 million color options
- Compatible with Asus aura sync, Gigabyte RGB fusion, MSI Mystic Light Sync, and as rock RGB LED.
MSI MAG Series CORELIQUID 240R, aRGB CPU Liquid Cooler (AIO): Rotatable Blockhead Design, 240mm Radiator, Dual 120mm aRGB PWM Fans
5 used from $75.00
- Long Lasting Reliability: A durable three phase motor at the core of the pump generates minimal vibrations for long-lasting operation.
- Total RGB Fan Control: The included RGB fans support custom speed with PWM fan and customizable lighting through software.
- Rotatable Cap: Mount the cold plate in any orientation, turn the cap up to 270 degrees to keep it upright.
- Radiator Pump Design: The pump has been integrated into the radiator for noise reduction as well as increased life expectancy due to being away from heat source.
- Compatible Sockets & CPU: Intel LGA1150/1151/1155/1156/1200, LGA1366, LGA2011, LGA2011-3, LGA2066 / AMD AM4, FM2+, FM2, FM1, AM3+, AM3, AM2+, AM2, TR4
GIGABYTE AORUS RGB AIO Liquid Cooler 360, 360mm Radiator, Triple 120mm Windforce PWM Fans, Customizable Full Color LCD Display, Advanced RGB Lighting and Control, Intel 115X/2066, AMD AM4, TR4
- Quiet efficient cooling with a 360mm radiator
- Customizable full Color LCD display with 6 unique modes
- Fully customizable RGB FUSION 2.0 fans with MULTIZONE lighting
- Triple 120mm high airflow quiet WINDFORCE radiator optimized PWM fans
- Ultra Durable dual Ball bearing fan design
Corsair H115i RGB Platinum AIO Liquid CPU Cooler,280mm,Dual ML140 PRO RGB PWM Fans,Intel 115x/2066,AMD AM4/TR4
11 used from $96.62
- 2 140mm ML PRO Series RGB magnetic levitation PWM fans deliver a blast of color and improved airflow for extreme CPU cooling performance. The fan airflow is 97 CFM and the noise level is 37 dBA
- 16 Individually controlled RGB LEDs light up the pump head to produce stunning customizable lighting effects to match your build Fan Speed is 2000 RPM
- CORSAIR iCUE software allows you to control your cooler’s RGB lighting monitor CPU and coolant temperatures and adjust fan and pump speeds all from a single intuitive interface
- Thermally optimized cold plate and low-noise pump design for high performance quiet cooling
- Compatible Sockets Intel LGA 115x 1366 2011 2011-3 2066 and AMD FM1 FM2 AM2 AM3 AM4 TR4
The best rgb cooler brands
One of the things we suggest to most of our readers is to buy the rgb cooler from a well-known brand. Good brands provide, good quality products, great customer support, and have service centers in different places around the country. Regarding the rgb cooler I have a preference for the products of the brands listed below.
rgb cooler – Buyer’s Guide
There are some things you should consider when buying a rgb cooler. We spent 22 hours researching the most important things you should consider when buying a rgb cooler. So should we start with the list of things you should consider?
1. Budget and price matching
Make a list of the things you want in your rgb cooler and the price you are willing to pay for it. So try to look for a product in that price range and choose the one that appeals to you the most. One tip we would like to give you is: don’t settle for a cheaper product if it doesn’t even have a function you need.
Most rgb coolers fall within the price range of $ 40.99 to $ 79.99. Therefore, if budget is not a problem and you want the best product for your needs, we advise you to choose the Cooler Master Hyper 212 Black Edition RGB CPU Air Cooler, SF120R RGB Fan, Anodized Gun-Metal Black, Brushed Nickel Fins, 4 Copper Direct Contact Heat Pipes for AMD Ryzen/Intel LGA1151.
If you want something medium range, choose ASUS ROG Strix LC 360 RGB All-in-one AIO Liquid CPU Cooler 360mm Radiator, Intel 115x/2066 and AMD AM4/TR4 Support, Triple 120mm 4-pin PWM Fans (Addressable RGB Fans). If you have a very low budget, you can choose the one that is the MSI MAG Series CORELIQUID 240R, aRGB CPU Liquid Cooler (AIO): Rotatable Blockhead Design, 240mm Radiator, Dual 120mm aRGB PWM Fans
2. Does it have all the features you need?
Most importantly, the rgb cooler you are purchasing should have all the features you are looking for. In case you don’t even have one, don’t buy! We are saying this because you will not be able to use it for that purpose. If you are a person without budget problems, I would suggest you to choose the best model which is MSI MAG Series CORELIQUID 240R, aRGB CPU Liquid Cooler (AIO): Rotatable Blockhead Design, 240mm Radiator, Dual 120mm aRGB PWM Fans
3. The brand
Buying the rgb cooler from a reputable brand can actually make sense. Not only will it be better than others in terms of “build quality”, but it will also have some extra features, better customer support. Famous brands have multiple service centers across the country, so if you have any problems you can simply take your rgb cooler to one of their service centers.
4. Warranty Matters!
When you buy a rgb cooler from a well-known brand, you will get a guarantee. Low-cost products also come with warranties, but the claim process could be tougher. That’s why I always suggest you buy the product from a reputed brand and the one that comes under warranty. It will save you from repair costs in the future. On average, around 21% of people end up paying 40% of the product price for the service! You can save on service costs if the product is under warranty!
5. Check out our website
On our website we have experts in all categories and no matter what the product is, we have a better review or list about it. The products on our list are based on expert picks, advice and hours of research. That’s why when you buy something that’s listed on our best list, you won’t regret it. However, there is a possibility that we may not have covered the product you might be interested in, but if you come across something like this, please let us know via comments or contact us.
What is the best rgb cooler?
The best rgb cooler is the one that has all the features that meet your needs. I think the best is Cooler Master Hyper 212 Black Edition RGB CPU Air Cooler, SF120R RGB Fan, Anodized Gun-Metal Black, Brushed Nickel Fins, 4 Copper Direct Contact Heat Pipes for AMD Ryzen/Intel LGA1151
Are there any good deals on rgb cooler?
In the offline market, you won’t find many offers. However, I have chosen the best rgb cooler and have added links to Amazon which has deals and deals running on a regular basis.
What is the cheapest rgb cooler?
Although most of the cheaper rgb cooler do not have many features, but if you are looking for the best one at a low cost, my best bet would be on MSI MAG Series CORELIQUID 240R, aRGB CPU Liquid Cooler (AIO): Rotatable Blockhead Design, 240mm Radiator, Dual 120mm aRGB PWM Fans
Where can I buy the rgb cooler?
There are several places where you can buy it, but in my opinion, when it comes to the online marketplace, I wouldn’t recommend anything other than Amazon. It’s because their service is great!
Why should you trust our website?
We have been in the review business for more than 15 years and our motive is to help people buy the top rated products at the best price. We went through 22 to help you find the best rgb cooler
We hope you liked the rgb coolers that we have listed in our best list. If it was helpful, bookmark our site and share it with people you know whenever they intend to buy something.
To conclude this guide,