This is the ultimate buyer’s guide to the Best pc soundcard . We would recommend using Creative Sound BlasterX AE-5 Plus SABRE32-class Hi-res 32-bit/384 kHz PCIe Gaming Sound Card and DAC with Dolby Digital and DTS, Xamp Discrete Headphone Bi-amp, Up to 122dB SNR, RGB Lighting System as it is our top pick for you
Best 9 pc soundcard – Our Choices
Best pc soundcard Review
Creative Sound BlasterX AE-5 Plus SABRE32-class Hi-res 32-bit/384 kHz PCIe Gaming Sound Card and DAC with Dolby Digital and DTS, Xamp Discrete Headphone Bi-amp, Up to 122dB SNR, RGB Lighting System
1 used from $224.69
- SUPPORTS DOLBY DIGITAL AND DTS – Now with support for Dolby Digital Live and DTS Encoding for even more delivery options to your external audio devices! The AE-5 Plus also supports 5.1 discrete and 7.1 virtual surround, as well as Sound Blaster’s Surround Virtualization technology
- POWERFUL DISCRETE HEADPHONE AMP – Sound BlasterX AE-5 Plus features Xamp, our custom-designed discrete headphone amp that utilizes bi-amplification technology to power each earcup individually with 1Ω output impedance and drives studio-grade headphones of up to 600Ω, including high-end planar-magnetic headphones
- PRISTINE AUDIO QUALITY – Featuring the SABRE32 ultra-class PCI-e DAC to deliver up to 32-bit / 384 kHz playback with a 122 dB DNR, ultra-low distortion and jitter, the AE-5 Plus is more than capable of hi-res audio for games, music, and movies; put simply, for discerning audio lovers of any kind, the AE-5 Plus is set to blow past your expectations with pristine audio and powerful performance
- RGB YOUR GAMING RIG – The AE-5 Plus has customizable RGB LEDs on its body, and also features an included RGB LED strip. Enjoy a symphony of lights and sound with 16.8 million colors in different patterns to choose from, all via the Sound Blaster Command software for PC
- INDUSTRY-LEADING AUDIO PROCESSING – The Sound BlasterX AE-5 Plus rides on Sound Blaster’s long legacy of audio processing and enhancements, available through the Sound Blaster Command software and featuring fully customizable audio processing technologies to deliver clearer vocals, accurate cues, and bass boost
Creative Sound BlasterX G5 7.1 Headphone Surround HD Audio External Sound Card with Headphone Amplifier for Windows PC / Mac / PS4 / and Other Consoles
1 used from $158.02
- Native 7.1 Surround Sound Support
- Immersive 3D PC Gaming Audio
- Best-in-class Console Gaming Audio
- Blaster Acoustic Engine Pro
- Audiophile-grade Headphone Amplifier
Creative Sound Blaster Z SE Internal PCI-e Gaming Sound Card and DAC, 24-bit / 192 kHz, 116 dB SNR, ASIO, 600Ω Headphones Amp, Mic EQ, Discrete 5.1 / Virtual 7.1, Supports Dolby Digital Live, DTS
1 used from $198.86
- PRISTINE AUDIO CLARITY – With up to 116 dB SNR at an amazing bit rate of up to 24-bit / 192 kHz, enjoy impressive audio quality for your every need. The sound card also features gold-plated connectors, speaker optimization technology, and digital content encoding capability for the best digital audio performance. Coupled with Audio Stream Input / Output (ASIO) support, Sound Blaster Z SE delivers low-latency and high-fidelity audio, even for your recordings
- SBX GAMING EQ PROFILES – Emerge as the last man standing with our updated SBX Gaming Profiles for hot titles such as Apex Legends, Fortnite, Overwatch, PUBG, and more. In-house tuned and optimized to sound the best for the respective games, you can get started right away or further tweak the EQs, instead of having to create the profiles from scratch. Simply select the respective game from our latest Sound Blaster Command software’s menu, and be battle-ready instantly
- IMMERSIVE SURROUND SOUND – Get fully immersed and stay focused on your games with our surround sound. The Sound Blaster Z SE now supports 7.1 virtual on headphones and speakers alongside discrete 5.1 for speakers. You can even switch between headphones and your speakers via the software for those times you want to pump the bass, or go stealthier with your headphones. For extra delivery options to your external devices, the Z SE also supports Dolby Digital Live and DTS Encoding
- CRYSTAL CLEAR COMMUNICATION – Comes with a list of Microphone EQ Presets that compensates for your headset’s built-in mic so you can be heard clearly–whether it is to reduce the harshness of your tonality, sound more natural, or to increase the mids for vocal clarity. Together with our Sound Blaster Command Software’s CrystalVoice technology that helps remove echoes and ambient noises, the Z SE is perfect for games and even video conferences while working from home for better communications
Creative Sound Blaster Audigy FX PCIe 5.1 Sound Card with High Performance Headphone Amp
9 used from $22.72
- Easily converts the PC into a cinematic entertainment system by providing a compelling 5.1 surround sound
- Advanced Audio Processing with SBX Pro Studio, a suite of Sound Blaster audio processing technologies that let you bring out the best in your audio
- Includes the Sound Blaster Audigy Fx Control Panel, PC software that puts you in full control of the SBX Pro Studio suite of technologies
- 600 ohm headphone amp for high performance, studio grade monitoring
- 106 SNR and 24-bit 192kHz DAC (Playback) and 96kHz ADC (Recording)
ASUS XONAR SE 5.1 Channel 192kHz/24-bit Hi-Res 116dB SNR PCIe Gaming Sound Card with Windows 10 compatibility
2 used from $29.99
- 5.1 channel, 192kHz/24-bit Hi-Res audio with a 300ohm headphone amp for detailed, immersive sound with punchy, defined bass
- Realtek ALC1220X codec delivers a crystal clear 116dB signal-to-noise ratio (SNR)
- ASUS Hyper Grounding Technology ensures minimal audio distortion and interference
- Xonar Audio Center enables full audio control via an intuitive, spacious interface
- Included Low Profile Bracket allows the Xonar to fit perfectly into most systems
StarTech.com 7.1 USB Sound Card - External Sound Card for Laptop with SPDIF Digital Audio - Sound Card for PC - Silver (ICUSBAUDIO7D)
- 7.1 USB SOUND CARD: This External Sound Card adds up to 7.1 channels of audio through a single USB port to your computer; This sound card supports 7.1, 5.1 and 2 channel output using 3.5mm jacks, a headphone port, line-in and stereo microphone inputs
- UPGRADE YOUR PC SOUND: With support for analog and digital audio output for stereo to 7.1 channel audio applications, the bus-powered audio to USB adapter upgrades the existing integrated audio on a desktop or laptop computer; 1m USB Cable Included
- QUALITY AUDIO: Supports 44.1KHz and 48KHz sampling rates for analog playback and recording; SPDIF Digital output only supports 48KHz audio playback; SPDIF optical input passthrough supports up to two-channel audio at 48KHz
- EASY INSTALLATION: The digital audio adapter is easy to install with plug and play support in Windows 7/8.1/10; The external sound card features easy-to-use volume controls and mute buttons; The audio outputs are selectable via the included software
Creative Sound Blaster X4 Hi-Res 24bit/192kHz External USB DAC and Amp Sound Card, Super X-Fi, Multi-Channel, 7.1 Discrete Surround, Optical-in, Optical-out, Line-in, Mic-in, Headset-in for PC and Mac
- 7.1 DISCRETE SURROUND WITH SUPER X-FI AND DOLBY DIGITAL LIVE - Supports up to 7.1 discrete and virtual surround with three types of surround sound delivery: 1. Super X-Fi technology that recreates the listening experience of a multi-speaker system in headphone, 2. Sound Blaster Surround Virtualization’s famed surround processing that is driven by algorithms that are capable of optimizing spatial information of incoming audio for a complete and immersive auditory experience, 3. Dolby Digital Live
- IMPROVED COMMUNICATION WITH SMARTCOMMS KIT AND CRYSTALVOICE - Features our SmartComms Kit, a suite of smart communication features that simplify the way you take work calls on Windows 10 platform. Turn on VoiceDetect to auto mute and unmute your mic, or get rid of static background noise in your own environment as well as the other parties' via our two-way noise cancellation feature NoiseClean. In tandem, CrystalVoice technology enhances voice for clear recordings and in-game communications
- CONNECT WITH EVERYTHING - With a newly added optical-in port, it is now much easier to connect multiple audio devices, from external microphones and headsets, to platforms like your PC, Mac, gaming consoles, and even your multi-channel speaker systems. Just power up the Sound Blaster X4 via the USB-C port, and enjoy high-quality audio with everything. The Sound Blaster X4 is also a headphone amplifier that is capable of driving studio-grade headphones of up to 600Ω
- EASY ACCESS TO ALL CONTROLS - Pick between three EQ modes for music, movies, and footsteps enhancer, or re-program them, and save your settings on the device. There are also the Direct Mic Mute, Direct Mode, and Super X-Fi on/off buttons, as well as a speaker (Line-out) and headphones switch button. After a one-time setup, instantly adjust the volume levels between two audio sources (SPDIF and Optical) with the Audio Balance feature via the volume knob, perfect for communicating with music on
- CUSTOMIZE ALL YOUR SETTINGS - Configure each element of your audio settings or switch them off completely via the Creative app. Use our PC application for the full range of audio adjustments on your Sound Blaster X4 or make quick adjustments to your EQ settings from your mobile phone. All these are powered by our Sound Blaster’s audio promise with 114 dB audio clarity and hi-res 192 kHz/24-bit playback
Sound BlasterX G6 Hi-Res 130dB 32bit/384kHz Gaming DAC, External USB Sound Card with Xamp Headphone Amp, Dolby Digital, 7.1 Virtual Surround Sound, Sidetone/Speaker Control for PS4, Xbox One, Nintendo
1 used from $333.46
- UPGRADE YOUR GAMES ON PS4, XBOX ONE, NINTENDO SWITCH, AND PC | Get immediate increased enjoyment over basic motherboard and controller audio! Apart from incredible audio quality, the Sound BlasterX G6 boasts gaming-centric features such as Sidetone volume control and easy-to-reach profile buttons
- INDUSTRY-LEADING AUDIO PROCESSING TECHNOLOGY | Enjoy full audio customization and enhanced audio realism with immersive 7.1 surround virtualization, accurate cues, bass boost and in-game voice communication enhancements. It also has Scout Mode than enhances in-game audio cues, letting you hear your enemies before they hear you
- 7.1 VIRTUAL SURROUND SOUND AND DOLBY DIGITAL | Enjoy the latest in immersion technology with Dolby Digital decoding or Sound Blaster’s proprietary surround sound perfect for games and movies
- DISCRETE HEADPHONE AMP | Custom-designed Xamp headphone amplifier features discrete components through all stages of amplification in a bi-amp design. Each audio channel is individually amplified to deliver a whole new level of pristine audio fidelity in an authentic, unaltered lossless model. The ultra-low 1 Ohm output impedance perfectly drives performance-grade sensitive 8W in-ear monitors all the way to studio-grade 600W headphones
- 130dB DNR, 32-bit 384kHz DAC Advanced 32-bit oversampled multi-bit modulator with mismatch shaping technology eliminates distortion, ensuring audio is streamed with the highest level of detail and fidelity
Pyle 2-Channel Audio Mixer - DJ Sound Controller Interface with USB Soundcard for PC Recording, XLR and 3.5mm Microphone Jack, 18V Power, RCA Input and Output for Professional and Beginners - PAD10MXU
9 used from $32.17
- RECORD AND CONNECT TO PC: This personal mixer has a USB soundcard and audio interface to record and connect to MAC or PC and it has universal digital audio file compatibility. Can be used by beginners or studio professional applications
- LOW NOISE DESIGN: This portable 2-channel DJ console controller mixer has signal output thru the headphones. The Line/INSTR SW input has a select switch set, peak LED lights up when the input signal of Ch1 is too high
- MULTIPLE CONNECTIVITY: Caters to multiple devices with its combo input female XLR and ¼’ phone jack for microphone, line 3/2 stereo inputs RCA Plugs to connect CD, Mp3 and players. Also has main output plug for mixers, receivers or amplifiers
- INDEPENDENT CONTROLS: The recording mixer has line 2/3 level to control and adjust volume of signal input line ⅔. Master control is the mixer’s overall controller. There’s even a clip Led light that lights up when the main output is too high and more
- 18V PHANTOM POWER: For reliable power source, this DJ mixer comes with an 18V Phantom power supply. There’s a Phantom Power Supply on the XLR connector Of Ch1 and the Phantom Led Indicates that the Phantom Power is on
The best pc soundcard brands
One of the things we suggest to most of our readers is to buy the pc soundcard from a well-known brand. Good brands provide, good quality products, great customer support, and have service centers in different places around the country. Regarding the pc soundcard I have a preference for the products of the brands listed below.
5 Things You need to consider when choosing the pc soundcard
There are some things you should consider when buying a pc soundcard. We spent 22 hours researching the most important things you should consider when buying a pc soundcard. So should we start with the list of things you should consider?
1. Budget and price matching
Make a list of the things you want in your pc soundcard and the price you are willing to pay for it. So try to look for a product in that price range and choose the one that appeals to you the most. One tip we would like to give you is: don’t settle for a cheaper product if it doesn’t even have a function you need.
Most pc soundcards fall within the price range of $ 142.49 to $ 159.99. Therefore, if budget is not a problem and you want the best product for your needs, we advise you to choose the Creative Sound BlasterX AE-5 Plus SABRE32-class Hi-res 32-bit/384 kHz PCIe Gaming Sound Card and DAC with Dolby Digital and DTS, Xamp Discrete Headphone Bi-amp, Up to 122dB SNR, RGB Lighting System.
If you want something medium range, choose Creative Sound Blaster Audigy FX PCIe 5.1 Sound Card with High Performance Headphone Amp. If you have a very low budget, you can choose the one that is the Creative Sound Blaster X4 Hi-Res 24bit/192kHz External USB DAC and Amp Sound Card, Super X-Fi, Multi-Channel, 7.1 Discrete Surround, Optical-in, Optical-out, Line-in, Mic-in, Headset-in for PC and Mac
2. Does it have all the features you need?
Most importantly, the pc soundcard you are purchasing should have all the features you are looking for. In case you don’t even have one, don’t buy! We are saying this because you will not be able to use it for that purpose. If you are a person without budget problems, I would suggest you to choose the best model which is Creative Sound Blaster X4 Hi-Res 24bit/192kHz External USB DAC and Amp Sound Card, Super X-Fi, Multi-Channel, 7.1 Discrete Surround, Optical-in, Optical-out, Line-in, Mic-in, Headset-in for PC and Mac
3. The brand
Buying the pc soundcard from a reputable brand can actually make sense. Not only will it be better than others in terms of “build quality”, but it will also have some extra features, better customer support. Famous brands have multiple service centers across the country, so if you have any problems you can simply take your pc soundcard to one of their service centers.
4. Warranty Matters!
When you buy a pc soundcard from a well-known brand, you will get a guarantee. Low-cost products also come with warranties, but the claim process could be tougher. That’s why I always suggest you buy the product from a reputed brand and the one that comes under warranty. It will save you from repair costs in the future. On average, around 21% of people end up paying 40% of the product price for the service! You can save on service costs if the product is under warranty!
5. Check out our website
On our website we have experts in all categories and no matter what the product is, we have a better review or list about it. The products on our list are based on expert picks, advice and hours of research. That’s why when you buy something that’s listed on our best list, you won’t regret it. However, there is a possibility that we may not have covered the product you might be interested in, but if you come across something like this, please let us know via comments or contact us.
What is the best pc soundcard?
The best pc soundcard is the one that has all the features that meet your needs. I think the best is Creative Sound BlasterX AE-5 Plus SABRE32-class Hi-res 32-bit/384 kHz PCIe Gaming Sound Card and DAC with Dolby Digital and DTS, Xamp Discrete Headphone Bi-amp, Up to 122dB SNR, RGB Lighting System
Are there any good deals on pc soundcard?
In the offline market, you won’t find many offers. However, I have chosen the best pc soundcard and have added links to Amazon which has deals and deals running on a regular basis.
What is the cheapest pc soundcard?
Although most of the cheaper pc soundcard do not have many features, but if you are looking for the best one at a low cost, my best bet would be on Creative Sound Blaster X4 Hi-Res 24bit/192kHz External USB DAC and Amp Sound Card, Super X-Fi, Multi-Channel, 7.1 Discrete Surround, Optical-in, Optical-out, Line-in, Mic-in, Headset-in for PC and Mac
Where can I buy the pc soundcard?
There are several places where you can buy it, but in my opinion, when it comes to the online marketplace, I wouldn’t recommend anything other than Amazon. It’s because their service is great!
Why should you trust our website?
We have been in the review business for more than 15 years and our motive is to help people buy the top rated products at the best price. We went through 22 to help you find the best pc soundcard
We hope you liked the pc soundcards that we have listed in our best list. If it was helpful, bookmark our site and share it with people you know whenever they intend to buy something.
To conclude this guide,