This is the ultimate buyer’s guide to the Best motherboards for i7 7700k . We would recommend using GIGABYTE Z390 UD (LGA 1151 (300 Series) Intel Z390 SATA 6Gb/s ATX Intel Motherboard for Cryptocurrency Mining with above 4G Decoding, 6 x PCIe Slots) as it is one of the best products currently available in the market
Best 9 motherboards for i7 7700k – Our Picks
motherboards for i7 7700k Review :
GIGABYTE Z390 UD (LGA 1151 (300 Series) Intel Z390 SATA 6Gb/s ATX Intel Motherboard for Cryptocurrency Mining with above 4G Decoding, 6 x PCIe Slots)
6 used from $88.82
- Supports 9th and 8th Intel Core processors
- Dual channel Non-ECC Unbuffered DDR4, 4 DIMMs
- New 10+2 Phases digital PWM design
- NVME PCIe Gen3 x4 22110 M.2 Connector
- Multi-way Graphics support with PCIe Armor and ultra-durable design
GIGABYTE Z390 GAMING X (Intel LGA1151/Z390/ATX/2xM.2/Realtek ALC892/Intel LAN/HDMI/Gaming Motherboard)
4 used from $102.95
- Supports 9th and 8th Intel Core processors
- Dual Channel Non-ECC Unbuffered DDR4, 4 DIMMs
- New 10+2 Phases digital PWM Design; Form Factor: ATX Form Factor; 30.5cm x 22.5cm
- Dual Ultra-Fast M.2 with PCIe Gen3 x4 (1 with thermal Guard) & SATA interface
- 2-Way Crossfire Multi-Graphics Support with PCIe Armor and Ultra Durable Design
GIGABYTE Z390 AORUS PRO Wi-Fi (Intel LGA1151/Z390/ATX/2xM.2 Thermal Guard/Onboard AC Wi-Fi/RGB Fusion/Gaming Motherboard)
3 used from $259.00
- Supports 9th and 8th Intel Core processors
- Dual channel non-ECC unbuffered DDR4, 4 DIMMs
- Intel optane memory ready
- 12 plus 1 phases digital VRM solution with DrMOS
- Advanced thermal design with multi cuts heatsinks and heat pipe. Bluetooth 5
Intel Core i7-9700K Desktop Processor 8 Cores up to 3.6 GHz Turbo unlocked LGA1151 300 Series 95W
8 used from $238.00
- 8 Cores / 8 Threads
- 3.60 GHz up to 4.90 GHz / 12 MB Cache
- Compatible only with Motherboards based on Intel 300 Series Chipsets
- Intel Optane Memory Supported
- Intel UHD Graphics 630
ASUS ROG Strix B450-F Gaming II AMD AM4 (Ryzen 5000, 3rd Gen Ryzen ATX Gaming Motherboard (8+4 Power Stages, HDMI 2.0b/DP,2 x PCIe 3.0 x16, USB 3.2 Gen 2 Type-C, BIOS Flashback, 256Mb BIOS Flash ROM
18 used from $87.74
- AMD AM4 Socket: Compatible to Ryzen 5000, 3rd/2nd/1st Gen AMD Ryzen CPUs
- Robust Power Design: 8+2 DrMOS power stages with high-quality alloy chokes and durable capacitors provide reliable power for the last AMD high-count-core CPUs
- Optimized Thermal Solution: Extended VRM and PCH heatsinks, M.2 heatsinks, multiple hybrid fan headers and fan speed management with Fan Xpert utility
- Best Gaming Connectivity: Supports HDMI 2.0b(4K@60HZ) and DisplayPort 1.2 output, featuring dual M.2 slots (NVMe SSD), 2x PCIe 3.0x16 Slot, USB 3.2 Gen 2 Type-A port and USB 3.1 Gen 2 Type-A & Type-C ports
- Industry-leading Gaming Audio & AI Noise Canceling Microphone Technology: High fidelity audio from a SupremeFX S1220A codec with DTS Sound Unbound and Sonic Studio III draws you deeper into the action. Communicate clearly with ASUS AI Noise Cancelling Mic technology.
Intel Core i7-10700K Desktop Processor 8 Cores up to 5.1 GHz Unlocked LGA1200 (Intel 400 Series Chipset) 125W (BX8070110700K)
4 used from $284.99
- 8 Cores / 16 Threads
- Socket type LGA 1200
- Up to 5.1 GHz unlocked
- Compatible with Intel 400 series chipset based motherboards.Bus Speed: 8 GT/s
- Intel Turbo Boost Max Technology 3.0 support
MSI MPG Z390 Gaming Plus LGA1151 (Intel 8th and 9th Gen) M.2 USB 3.1 Gen 2 DDR4 HDMI DVI CFX ATX Z390 Gaming Motherboard
17 used from $85.75
- Supports 9th i9-9900K, i7-9700K, i5-9600K and 8th Generation Intel Core / Pentium Gold / Celeron processors for LGA 1151 socket
- Supports dual channel DDR4 Memory, up to 4400(OC) MHz
- 2x TURBO M.2, Intel Optane Memory Ready. Turbo USB 3.1 GEN2, Extended Heatsink
- Intel CNVi Ready: Supports Intel CNVi Wi-Fi module, IEEE802.11 AC wave2
- Built for esports, streaming, and gaming.Operating system:Support for Windows 10 64-bit
Intel Boxed Core I7-6700 FC-LGA14C 3.40 GHz 8 M Processor Cache 4 LGA 1151 BX80662I76700 (Renewed)
- LGA 1151
- DDR4 & DDR3L Support
- Display Resolution up to 4096x2304
- Intel Turbo Boost Technology. Memory Types : DDR4-1866/2133, DDR3L-1333/1600 @ 1.35V
- Compatible with Intel 100 Series Chipset Motherboards
Intel Core I7-7700K I7 7700K 4.2 GHz Quad-Core Eight-Thread CPU Processor 8M 91W LGA 1151
2 used from $450.18
Top motherboards for i7 7700k brands
One of the things we suggest to most of our readers is to buy the motherboards for i7 7700k from a well-known brand. Good brands provide, good quality products, great customer support, and have service centers in different places around the country. Regarding the motherboards for i7 7700k I have a preference for the products of the brands listed below.
How to choose the best motherboards for i7 7700k
There are some things you should consider when buying a motherboards for i7 7700k. We spent 22 hours researching the most important things you should consider when buying a motherboards for i7 7700k. So should we start with the list of things you should consider?
1. Budget and price matching
Make a list of the things you want in your motherboards for i7 7700k and the price you are willing to pay for it. So try to look for a product in that price range and choose the one that appeals to you the most. One tip we would like to give you is: don’t settle for a cheaper product if it doesn’t even have a function you need.
Most motherboards for i7 7700ks fall within the price range of $ 124.99 to $ 139.99. Therefore, if budget is not a problem and you want the best product for your needs, we advise you to choose the GIGABYTE Z390 UD (LGA 1151 (300 Series) Intel Z390 SATA 6Gb/s ATX Intel Motherboard for Cryptocurrency Mining with above 4G Decoding, 6 x PCIe Slots).
If you want something medium range, choose Intel Core i7-9700K Desktop Processor 8 Cores up to 3.6 GHz Turbo unlocked LGA1151 300 Series 95W. If you have a very low budget, you can choose the one that is the MSI MPG Z390 Gaming Plus LGA1151 (Intel 8th and 9th Gen) M.2 USB 3.1 Gen 2 DDR4 HDMI DVI CFX ATX Z390 Gaming Motherboard
2. Does it have all the features you need?
Most importantly, the motherboards for i7 7700k you are purchasing should have all the features you are looking for. In case you don’t even have one, don’t buy! We are saying this because you will not be able to use it for that purpose. If you are a person without budget problems, I would suggest you to choose the best model which is MSI MPG Z390 Gaming Plus LGA1151 (Intel 8th and 9th Gen) M.2 USB 3.1 Gen 2 DDR4 HDMI DVI CFX ATX Z390 Gaming Motherboard
3. The brand
Buying the motherboards for i7 7700k from a reputable brand can actually make sense. Not only will it be better than others in terms of “build quality”, but it will also have some extra features, better customer support. Famous brands have multiple service centers across the country, so if you have any problems you can simply take your motherboards for i7 7700k to one of their service centers.
4. Warranty Matters!
When you buy a motherboards for i7 7700k from a well-known brand, you will get a guarantee. Low-cost products also come with warranties, but the claim process could be tougher. That’s why I always suggest you buy the product from a reputed brand and the one that comes under warranty. It will save you from repair costs in the future. On average, around 21% of people end up paying 40% of the product price for the service! You can save on service costs if the product is under warranty!
5. Check out our website
On our website we have experts in all categories and no matter what the product is, we have a better review or list about it. The products on our list are based on expert picks, advice and hours of research. That’s why when you buy something that’s listed on our best list, you won’t regret it. However, there is a possibility that we may not have covered the product you might be interested in, but if you come across something like this, please let us know via comments or contact us.
What is the best motherboards for i7 7700k?
The best motherboards for i7 7700k is the one that has all the features that meet your needs. I think the best is GIGABYTE Z390 UD (LGA 1151 (300 Series) Intel Z390 SATA 6Gb/s ATX Intel Motherboard for Cryptocurrency Mining with above 4G Decoding, 6 x PCIe Slots)
Are there any good deals on motherboards for i7 7700k?
In the offline market, you won’t find many offers. However, I have chosen the best motherboards for i7 7700k and have added links to Amazon which has deals and deals running on a regular basis.
What is the cheapest motherboards for i7 7700k?
Although most of the cheaper motherboards for i7 7700k do not have many features, but if you are looking for the best one at a low cost, my best bet would be on MSI MPG Z390 Gaming Plus LGA1151 (Intel 8th and 9th Gen) M.2 USB 3.1 Gen 2 DDR4 HDMI DVI CFX ATX Z390 Gaming Motherboard
Where can I buy the motherboards for i7 7700k?
There are several places where you can buy it, but in my opinion, when it comes to the online marketplace, I wouldn’t recommend anything other than Amazon. It’s because their service is great!
Why should you trust our website?
We have been in the review business for more than 15 years and our motive is to help people buy the top rated products at the best price. We went through 22 to help you find the best motherboards for i7 7700k
We hope you liked the motherboards for i7 7700ks that we have listed in our best list. If it was helpful, bookmark our site and share it with people you know whenever they intend to buy something.
To conclude this guide,