This is the ultimate buyer’s guide to the Best modem for comcast triple play . We would recommend using Motorola MT7711 24X8 Cable Modem/Router with Two Phone Ports, DOCSIS 3.0 Modem, and AC1900 Dual Band WiFi Gigabit Router, for Comcast XFINITY Internet and Voice as it is available at reasonable price
Top 9 modem for comcast triple play – Our Choices
Best modem for comcast triple play Review
Motorola MT7711 24X8 Cable Modem/Router with Two Phone Ports, DOCSIS 3.0 Modem, and AC1900 Dual Band WiFi Gigabit Router, for Comcast XFINITY Internet and Voice
- Built-in AC1900 Wireless Router - This 24X8 DOCSIS 3.0 cable modem comes integrated with an AC1900 Dual-Band (2.4GHz and 5GHz) Gigabit Router and two Xfinity Voice-compatible phone ports for ultimate range and performance. This product is approved by Comcast for Xfinity Internet and Voice, and recommended by Comcast for Xfinity Internet service speeds up to 600 Mbps.
- Flexible Compatibility - The MT7711 provides shared Internet access for WiFi devices including smartphones, notebooks, tablets, and more. Four 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet LAN ports provide wired connections to Windows and Mac computers and other Ethernet-capable devices. A Broadcom cable modem chipset provides security from Denial of Service attacks.
- Requires Comcast Xfinity Internet Service - Approved by and for use with Comcast Xfinity and Xfinity X1. This product will not work with any other Internet service provider.
- Save Money - Eliminate up to 168 dollar in cable modem rental fees per year. Say goodbye to monthly rental fees and landline phone costs.
- Wireless Power Boost for Better Speed and Range - High-performance Wi-Fi power amplifiers boost the wireless signals to the legal limit, providing a significant increase in speed and range. In addition, AnyBeam beamforming at both 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz frequencies focuses the signal on wireless clients to further enhance performance and range. NOT included is a backup battery option (Model 98250) that allows your phone to make calls for 8 hours on standby after power loss.
ARRIS Surfboard SBV2402 DOCSIS 3.0 Cable Modem, Certified for Xfinity Internet & Voice (Black)
6 used from $49.00
- Certified to work with Xfinity internet & voice service Not certified for use with other cable internet service providers
- DOCSIS 3.0 cable modem with 24 downstream x 8 upstream channels, best for Xfinity cable internet speed plans up to 800 Mbps
- 1 Gigabit Ethernet port for connection to a Wi-Fi router or other wired device
- 2 telephone ports for Xfinity digital voice service
- Xfinity internet service required. Does not include Wi-Fi
NETGEAR Cable Modem CM1000 - Compatible with All Cable Providers Including Xfinity by Comcast, Spectrum, Cox | for Cable Plans Up to 1 Gigabit | DOCSIS 3.1, Black (CM1000-1AZNAS)
34 used from $75.00
- Compatible with all major cable internet providers with internet speed up to 1Gbps. Currently certified with Spectrum and Cox (up to 1Gbps), Xfinity (up to 800Mbps). Not compatible with Verizon, AT&T, CenturyLink, DSL providers, DirecTV, DISH and any bundled voice service.
- Save monthly rental fees: Model CM1000 replaces your cable modem saving you up to dollar 168/year in equipment rental fees.
- Works with any Wi-Fi router: Connect any Wi-Fi router to this modem's Ethernet port to support all your wireless devices.
- Ethernet connections: 1 Gigabit Ethernet port connects to your computer or separate Wi-Fi router.
ARRIS SURFboard T25 DOCSIS 3.1 Gigabit Cable Modem, Certified for Xfinity Internet & Voice (black)
20 used from $90.74
- Certified to work with Xfinity internet & voice service Not certified for use with other cable internet service providers
- DOCSIS 3 1 Cable Modem with 32 downstream x 8 upstream DOCSIS 3 0 channels, 2 downstream x 2 upstream OFDM DOCSIS 3 1 channels
- Two 1-Gigabit Ethernet ports and 2 Telephony ports for Xfinity digital voice service
- Best for Xfinity internet speed plans up to 2 Gbps
- finity internet service required Does not include Wi-Fi
ARRIS SURFboard SB6141-RB 8x4 DOCSIS 3.0 Cable Modem (Renewed)
- Approved on Comcast Xfinity, Spectrum (Charter, Time Warner, Brighthouse Networks), Cox, Mediacom, Suddenlink and most other US Cable Internet Providers. NOT compatible with Verizon, AT&T or Centurylink. REQUIRES Internet Service.
- Wired modem only. Does not include WiFi router or VOIP Telephone adapter. Gigabit Etherent port to connect to PC or Router.
- 8 Download Channels and 4 Upload Channels capable of up to 343 Mbps download and 131 upload speeds. Recommended for Internet Plans up to 100 Mbps.
- Supports both IPv4 and IPv6, the latest standard.
- 90 Day Warranty. ARRIS Certified Refurbished. US Technical support. ARRIS Certified Refurbished products will ALWAYS be branded ARRIS, Never Motorola! If you get Motorola branded product they are illegitimate, need to be returned to Seller and Reported to Amazon
Motorola MB8611 DOCSIS 3.1 Multi-Gig Cable Modem | Pairs with Any WiFi Router | Approved for Comcast Xfinity Gigabit, Cox Gigablast, Spectrum, and More | 2.5 Gbps Ethernet Port
1 used from $159.99
- Ultra-fast DOCSIS 3.1 performance - Delivers true Gigabit-plus speeds. Supports fast internet plans with Comcast Xfinity, Cox, and Spectrum. Backward compatible with 32x8 DOCSIS 3.0.
- Pairs with any WiFi router - Seamlessly compatible with any WiFi router to connect all your devices. This cable modem does NOT have a built-in wireless router or telephone call capability.
- Multi-gigabit Ethernet speed - A 2.5 GB Ethernet port delivers true high-speed connectivity to even the fastest routers and computers, providing downstream speeds just below 2,500 Mbps and upstream speeds up to 800 Mbps when supported by your internet service plan.
- Fast streaming, conferencing, gaming - Applies Active Queue Management (AQM) for reduced Internet latency and better app performance, including online gaming, conferencing, and streaming.
- Extreme cost savings - Owning your own modem typically saves the home $168 per year in monthly rental charges. (Savings described is for Comcast Xfinity and vary by service provider.)
Motorola MG7700 Modem WiFi Router Combo with Power Boost | Approved by Comcast Xfinity, Cox and Spectrum | for Cable Plans Up to 800 Mbps | DOCSIS 3.0 + Gigabit Router
1 used from $159.99
- Fast 24x8 DOCSIS 3.0 cable Modem Plus a built-in AC1900 Dual band (2.4GHz and 5GHz) Wi-Fi Gigabit Router with four Gigabit (GigE) Ethernet ports, power boost Wi-Fi amplifiers, firewall security, and more. The maximum modem speed is 1000 Mbps, supporting service speeds up to 650.
- Eliminate up to 156 dollars per year in cable Modem rental fees. (Savings are shown for Comcast Xfinity and vary by cable service provider.) certified by all leading cable service providers including Comcast Xfinity, Cox, Charter spectrum (no cable Modem is compatible with fiber optic, DSL, or satellite services, available from Verizon, AT&T, CenturyLink, Frontier, and others.)
- Built-in high-speed router with AC1900 wireless and Power boost - Provides internet access for Wi-Fi devices including smartphones, notebooks, tablets, and more. 4 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet LAN ports provide wired connections to Windows and Mac computers and other Ethernet-capable devices. A Broadcom cable Modem Chipset provides security from denial of service attacks.
- Wireless power boost for better speed and range - Adds high-performance Wi-Fi power amplifiers to boost the wireless signals to the legal limit, giving a significant Boost in speed and range. In addition, anybeam Performing at both 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz frequencies focuses the signal on wireless clients to further enhance performance and range
NETGEAR Renewed C3700-100NAR C3700-NAR DOCSIS 3.0 WiFi Cable Modem Router with N600 8x4 Download speeds. Certified for Xfinity from Comcast, Spectrum, Cox, Cablevision & More
- Netgear Certified Refurbished product is manufacturer refurbished to work and look as new with 90 Day Warranty and email support. All accessories are included with limited documentation and additional information online. Netgear recommends to udpate the firmware for the device to be up to date.
- DOCSIS 3.0 cable modem unleashes 8x faster download speeds up to 340 Mbps faster, smoother WiFi, and works with all major cable Internet providers (Not Compatible with Cable Bundled Voice Services).
- Certified to work with Cable Internet Providers like XFINITY from Comcast, Time Warner Cable, Cox, Cablevision, Bright House Networks, & More (Not Compatible with Cable Bundled Voice Services).
- 8x4 channel bonding with Gigabit Ethernet Ports for fast wired, connections USB port to wirelessly share your hard drive.Double firewall protection (SPI and NAT firewall)
- "Netgear Refurbished product may have a removed serial number. You will need to state the product is refurbished (state the full part number) if emailing customer support. See the attached (image) flyer to obtain the Serial Number and MAC Address information that maybe needed by your Cable provider before contacting them."
ARRIS Surfboard S33 DOCSIS 3.1 Multi-Gigabit Cable Modem with 2.5 Gbps Ethernet Port, Approved for Cox, Xfinity, Spectrum & Others.
20 used from $135.93
- MULTI-GIG NETWORKING: The SURFboard S33 features a 2.5 Gbps Ethernet port plus an additional 1 Gbps Ethernet port for a 2nd network
- Cable internet service required. Does NOT include Wi-Fi and does not support cable digital voice service.
- DOCSIS 3.1 Cable Modem approved for cable internet speed plans up to 1.2 Gbps
- 32 downstream x 8 upstream DOCSIS 3.0 bonded channels, 2 downstream x 2 upstream OFDM DOCSIS 3 1 channels
- Connects to any existing Wi-Fi router for blazing-fast internet.
Top modem for comcast triple play brands
One of the things we suggest to most of our readers is to buy the modem for comcast triple play from a well-known brand. Good brands provide, good quality products, great customer support, and have service centers in different places around the country. Regarding the modem for comcast triple play I have a preference for the products of the brands listed below.
Important notes when buying modem for comcast triple play
There are some things you should consider when buying a modem for comcast triple play. We spent 22 hours researching the most important things you should consider when buying a modem for comcast triple play. So should we start with the list of things you should consider?
1. Budget and price matching
Make a list of the things you want in your modem for comcast triple play and the price you are willing to pay for it. So try to look for a product in that price range and choose the one that appeals to you the most. One tip we would like to give you is: don’t settle for a cheaper product if it doesn’t even have a function you need.
Most modem for comcast triple plays fall within the price range of $ 185.99 to $ 169.98. Therefore, if budget is not a problem and you want the best product for your needs, we advise you to choose the Motorola MT7711 24X8 Cable Modem/Router with Two Phone Ports, DOCSIS 3.0 Modem, and AC1900 Dual Band WiFi Gigabit Router, for Comcast XFINITY Internet and Voice.
If you want something medium range, choose ARRIS SURFboard T25 DOCSIS 3.1 Gigabit Cable Modem, Certified for Xfinity Internet & Voice (black). If you have a very low budget, you can choose the one that is the Motorola MG7700 Modem WiFi Router Combo with Power Boost | Approved by Comcast Xfinity, Cox and Spectrum | for Cable Plans Up to 800 Mbps | DOCSIS 3.0 + Gigabit Router
2. Does it have all the features you need?
Most importantly, the modem for comcast triple play you are purchasing should have all the features you are looking for. In case you don’t even have one, don’t buy! We are saying this because you will not be able to use it for that purpose. If you are a person without budget problems, I would suggest you to choose the best model which is Motorola MG7700 Modem WiFi Router Combo with Power Boost | Approved by Comcast Xfinity, Cox and Spectrum | for Cable Plans Up to 800 Mbps | DOCSIS 3.0 + Gigabit Router
3. The brand
Buying the modem for comcast triple play from a reputable brand can actually make sense. Not only will it be better than others in terms of “build quality”, but it will also have some extra features, better customer support. Famous brands have multiple service centers across the country, so if you have any problems you can simply take your modem for comcast triple play to one of their service centers.
4. Warranty Matters!
When you buy a modem for comcast triple play from a well-known brand, you will get a guarantee. Low-cost products also come with warranties, but the claim process could be tougher. That’s why I always suggest you buy the product from a reputed brand and the one that comes under warranty. It will save you from repair costs in the future. On average, around 21% of people end up paying 40% of the product price for the service! You can save on service costs if the product is under warranty!
5. Check out our website
On our website we have experts in all categories and no matter what the product is, we have a better review or list about it. The products on our list are based on expert picks, advice and hours of research. That’s why when you buy something that’s listed on our best list, you won’t regret it. However, there is a possibility that we may not have covered the product you might be interested in, but if you come across something like this, please let us know via comments or contact us.
What is the best modem for comcast triple play?
The best modem for comcast triple play is the one that has all the features that meet your needs. I think the best is Motorola MT7711 24X8 Cable Modem/Router with Two Phone Ports, DOCSIS 3.0 Modem, and AC1900 Dual Band WiFi Gigabit Router, for Comcast XFINITY Internet and Voice
Are there any good deals on modem for comcast triple play?
In the offline market, you won’t find many offers. However, I have chosen the best modem for comcast triple play and have added links to Amazon which has deals and deals running on a regular basis.
What is the cheapest modem for comcast triple play?
Although most of the cheaper modem for comcast triple play do not have many features, but if you are looking for the best one at a low cost, my best bet would be on Motorola MG7700 Modem WiFi Router Combo with Power Boost | Approved by Comcast Xfinity, Cox and Spectrum | for Cable Plans Up to 800 Mbps | DOCSIS 3.0 + Gigabit Router
Where can I buy the modem for comcast triple play?
There are several places where you can buy it, but in my opinion, when it comes to the online marketplace, I wouldn’t recommend anything other than Amazon. It’s because their service is great!
Why should you trust our website?
We have been in the review business for more than 15 years and our motive is to help people buy the top rated products at the best price. We went through 22 to help you find the best modem for comcast triple play
We hope you liked the modem for comcast triple plays that we have listed in our best list. If it was helpful, bookmark our site and share it with people you know whenever they intend to buy something.
To conclude this guide,