In this article we will take a look at some of the best chosen modem and router for comcast . We would recommend using NETGEAR Nighthawk Cable Modem WiFi Router Combo C7000-Compatible with Cable Providers Including Xfinity by Comcast, Spectrum, Cox for Cable Plans Up to 800Mbps | AC1900 WiFi Speed | DOCSIS 3.0 as it is available at reasonable price
Best 9 modem and router for comcast – Our Picks
modem and router for comcast Review :
NETGEAR Nighthawk Cable Modem WiFi Router Combo C7000-Compatible with Cable Providers Including Xfinity by Comcast, Spectrum, Cox for Cable Plans Up to 800Mbps | AC1900 WiFi Speed | DOCSIS 3.0
41 used from $77.93
- Save monthly rental fees: Model C7000 replaces your cable modem and Wi-Fi router, saving you up to $168/year in equipment rental fees.
- Speeds by carrier: Xfinity (up to 800Mbps), Cox (up to 500Mbps), Spectrum (up to 400Mbps).
- Fast Wi-Fi performance: Get up to 1800 square feet wireless coverage and 30 devices connected with AC1900 speed (up to 1900 Mbps).
- Versatile connections: 4 Gigabit Ethernet ports and 2 USB ports give you fast wired connections to your computer, printer, game box, storage drive, and other devices.
- Modem technology: Engineered with 32x8 channel bonding and DOCSIS 3.1.
Motorola MT7711 24X8 Cable Modem/Router with Two Phone Ports, DOCSIS 3.0 Modem, and AC1900 Dual Band WiFi Gigabit Router, for Comcast XFINITY Internet and Voice
3 used from $134.99
- THREE-IN-ONE CABLE MODEM, AC1900 ROUTER, AND XFINITY COMPATIBLE VOICE PORTS - Includes 24X8 DOCSIS 3. 0 cable modem, AC1900 Dual Band (2. 4GHz and 5GHz) Gigabit Router, four Gigabit (GigE) Ethernet ports, and two XFINITY Voice compatible phone ports. This product is approved by Comcast for Xfinity Internet and Voice, and recommended by Comcast for XFINITY Internet service speeds up to 400 Mbps.
- REQUIRES COMCAST XFINITY INTERNET SERVICE. Approved by and for use with Comcast Xfinity and Xfinity X1. This product will not work with any other Internet service provider.
- ELIMINATE UP TO $156 IN CABLE MODEM RENTAL FEES PER YEAR – Say goodbye to monthly rental fees and landline phone costs.
- BUILT-IN HIGH-SPEED ROUTER WITH AC1900 WIRELESS AND POWER BOOST - provides Internet access for WiFi devices including smartphones, notebooks, tablets, and more. Four 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet LAN ports provide wired connections to Windows and Mac computers and other Ethernet-capable devices. A Broadcom cable modem chipset provides security from Denial of Service attacks.
- WIRELESS POWER BOOST FOR BETTER SPEED AND RANGE - adds high-performance WiFi power amplifiers to boost the wireless signals to the legal limit, giving a significant boost in speed and range. In addition, AnyBeam beamforming at both 2. 4 GHz and 5 GHz frequencies focuses the signal on wireless clients to further enhance performance and range. NOT included is a backup battery option (Model 98250) that allows your phone to make calls for 8 hours on standby after power loss.
Motorola MB7621 Cable Modem | Pairs with Any WiFi Router | Approved by Comcast Xfinity, Cox and Spectrum | for Cable Plans Up to 800 Mbps | DOCSIS 3.0
1 used from $78.00
- Model MB7621 is recommended for actual cable Internet service speeds up to 650 Mbps. Wirecutter rates this “the best modem for most people.” A Full-Band Capture Digital Tuner ensures faster, more reliable Internet.
- This cable modem's 1 Gigabit Ethernet port connects to a WiFi router, computer, HDTV, game station, or streaming video device. Great for use with Whole Home WiFi or Mesh networks like eero, Google WiFi, and Orbi. (This cable modem does not have a built-in wireless router or telephone call capability. The Motorola MG7315, MG7540, MG7550, and MG7700 have a built-in wireless router.)
- Requires cable Internet service.Approved by and for use with Comcast Xfinity and Xfinity X1, Cox, Charter Spectrum, Time Warner Cable, BrightHouse, CableOne, SuddenLink, RCN, and other cable service providers. Eliminate cable modem rental fees up to 156 dollars per year. (Savings are shown for Xfinity and vary by cable service provider. No cable modem is compatible with fiber optic, DSL, or satellite services from Verizon, AT&T, CenturyLink, Frontier, and others. Model MB7621 has no phone jack.)
- Setup is fast and easy using the quick start guide.
- Attractive, compact design minimizes shelf space, improves cooling, and extends product life while looking great in any home or office. A 2-year warranty plus rugged lightning and power surge circuits protect your investment.
NETGEAR Renewed C3700-100NAR C3700-NAR DOCSIS 3.0 WiFi Cable Modem Router with N600 8x4 Download speeds. Certified for Xfinity from Comcast, Spectrum, Cox, Cablevision & More
- Netgear Certified Refurbished product is manufacturer refurbished to work and look as new with 90 Day Warranty and email support. All accessories are included with limited documentation and additional information online. Netgear recommends to udpate the firmware for the device to be up to date.
- DOCSIS 3.0 cable modem unleashes 8x faster download speeds up to 340 Mbps faster, smoother WiFi, and works with all major cable Internet providers (Not Compatible with Cable Bundled Voice Services).
- Certified to work with Cable Internet Providers like XFINITY from Comcast, Time Warner Cable, Cox, Cablevision, Bright House Networks, & More (Not Compatible with Cable Bundled Voice Services).
- 8x4 channel bonding with Gigabit Ethernet Ports for fast wired, connections USB port to wirelessly share your hard drive.Double firewall protection (SPI and NAT firewall)
- "Netgear Refurbished product may have a removed serial number. You will need to state the product is refurbished (state the full part number) if emailing customer support. See the attached (image) flyer to obtain the Serial Number and MAC Address information that maybe needed by your Cable provider before contacting them."
NETGEAR C6300-100NAS AC1750 (16x4) DOCSIS 3.0 WiFi Cable Modem Router Combo (C6300) Certified for Xfinity from Comcast, Spectrum, Cox, Cablevision & more,Black
25 used from $54.96
- Compatible with Xfinity from Comcast, Spectrum, Cox, CableONE & more
- Three-in-one DOCSIS 3.0 Cable Modem + AC1750 WiFi Router+ 4 Gigabit Wired Switch
- Up to 680Mbps modem speed and Dual-Band AC1750 (2.4GHz & 5GHz) WiFi speed. 16x4 channel bonding/ Approved for plans up to 300 Mbps
- DOCSIS 3.0 unleashes 16x faster download speeds than DOCSIS 2.0
- Ideal for streaming HD videos, faster downloads, and high-speed online gaming
ASUS Modem Router Combo - All-in-One DOCSIS 3.0 32x8 Cable Modem + Dual-Band Wireless AC2600 WIFI Gigabit Router – Certified by Comcast Xfinity, Spectrum, Time Warner Cable, Charter, and Cox
4 used from $182.44
- Ditch the monthly cable modem rental fees save upto $120 per year
- Certified by comcast xfinity, spectrum (legacy time warner cable and charter) and cox
- All in one docsis 3.0 32x8 cable modem + ac2600 wifi router (4x4) provides full bandwidth internet access and expansive wireless coverage
- Stay connected with 4x gigabit ethernet and 2x USB 2.0 ports for your non wifi devices like external storage and printers including support for Apple time machine
- Perfect for streaming and gaming in hd, dual bands (2.4ghz / 5ghz) featuring the latest 802.11ac 32x8 channel bonding technology deliver upto 1.3 gbps download speeds; Ac input : 110v to 240v(50 to 60hz); Dc output : 19 v with max; 3.42 a current
TP-Link 16x4 AC1750 Wi-Fi Cable Modem Router | Gateway | 680Mbps DOCSIS 3.0 - Certified for Comcast XFINITY, Spectrum, Cox and More (Archer CR700)
7 used from $51.00
- Tp-link Archer Cr700 Ieee 802.11ac Cable Modem/wireless Router - 2.40 Ghz Ism Band - 5 Ghz Unii Band - 6 X Antenna(6 X Internal - 1750 Mbit/s Wireless Speed - 4 X Network Port - Usb - Gigabit Ethernet - Yes Desktop
NETGEAR N600 (8x4) WiFi DOCSIS 3.0 Cable Modem Router (C3700) Certified for Xfinity from Comcast, Spectrum, Cox, Spectrum & more
32 used from $39.00
- ELIMINATE MONTHLY CABLE MODEM RENTAL FEES Up to $120 per year
- Two in One DOCSIS 3.0 Cable Modem + WiFi Router with 2 Gigabit Ethernet ports and 1 USB 2.0 port.System Requirements Microsoft Windows 7, 8, Vista, XP, 2000, Mac OS, or other operating systems running a TCP/IP network. Microsoft Internet Explorer 5.0, Firefox 2.0, Safari 1.4, or Google Chrome 11.0 browsers or higher
- Up to 340Mbps modem speed and Dual Band N450 (2.4GHz & 5GHz) WiFi speed. 8x4 channel bonding, Denial of Service (DoS) attack prevention
- DOCSIS 3.0 unleashes 8x faster download speeds than DOCSIS 2.0
- Ideal for streaming HD videos, faster downloads, and high speed online gaming
ARRIS Surfboard (24x8) DOCSIS 3.0 Cable Modem Plus AC1750 Dual Band Wi-Fi Router and Xfinity Telephone, 1 Gbps Max Speed, Certified for Comcast Xfinity Only (SVG2482AC) (Renewed)
- 3 products in 1: 8x4 DOCSIS 3. 0 cable Modem + AC1750 Wi-Fi router + Xfinity telephony
- Approved for use with Comcast Affinity internet & voice service with rdk-b technology to support next-gen products and services
- Does not support Xfinity home security or home control service without also having an Xfinity home router from Comcast that only Comcast can provide; not approved on any other cable internet Providers
- 24 DOWNLOAD and 8 UPLOAD channels ideal for Internet plans up to 600 Mbps; Comcast Xfinity service is required to use this product
- AC1750 Dual band concurrent Wi-Fi Router with 4 Gigabit Ethernet ports for wired devices. 802. 11AC Wi-Fi speeds up to 1750 Mbps. Wi-Fi speeds listed are the maximum theoretical possible with the radio and antenna configuration. Throughput speeds will vary depending on distance, wireless network congestion, interference, and client capabilities. Not compatible with Xfinity Gigabit internet speed packages
The best modem and router for comcast brands
One of the things we suggest to most of our readers is to buy the modem and router for comcast from a well-known brand. Good brands provide, good quality products, great customer support, and have service centers in different places around the country. Regarding the modem and router for comcast I have a preference for the products of the brands listed below.
How to choose the best modem and router for comcast
There are some things you should consider when buying a modem and router for comcast. We spent 22 hours researching the most important things you should consider when buying a modem and router for comcast. So should we start with the list of things you should consider?
1. Budget and price matching
Make a list of the things you want in your modem and router for comcast and the price you are willing to pay for it. So try to look for a product in that price range and choose the one that appeals to you the most. One tip we would like to give you is: don’t settle for a cheaper product if it doesn’t even have a function you need.
Most modem and router for comcasts fall within the price range of $ 234.33 to $ 94.99. Therefore, if budget is not a problem and you want the best product for your needs, we advise you to choose the NETGEAR Nighthawk Cable Modem WiFi Router Combo C7000-Compatible with Cable Providers Including Xfinity by Comcast, Spectrum, Cox for Cable Plans Up to 800Mbps | AC1900 WiFi Speed | DOCSIS 3.0.
If you want something medium range, choose NETGEAR Renewed C3700-100NAR C3700-NAR DOCSIS 3.0 WiFi Cable Modem Router with N600 8×4 Download speeds. Certified for Xfinity from Comcast, Spectrum, Cox, Cablevision & More. If you have a very low budget, you can choose the one that is the TP-Link 16×4 AC1750 Wi-Fi Cable Modem Router | Gateway | 680Mbps DOCSIS 3.0 – Certified for Comcast XFINITY, Spectrum, Cox and More (Archer CR700)
2. Does it have all the features you need?
Most importantly, the modem and router for comcast you are purchasing should have all the features you are looking for. In case you don’t even have one, don’t buy! We are saying this because you will not be able to use it for that purpose. If you are a person without budget problems, I would suggest you to choose the best model which is TP-Link 16×4 AC1750 Wi-Fi Cable Modem Router | Gateway | 680Mbps DOCSIS 3.0 – Certified for Comcast XFINITY, Spectrum, Cox and More (Archer CR700)
3. The brand
Buying the modem and router for comcast from a reputable brand can actually make sense. Not only will it be better than others in terms of “build quality”, but it will also have some extra features, better customer support. Famous brands have multiple service centers across the country, so if you have any problems you can simply take your modem and router for comcast to one of their service centers.
4. Warranty Matters!
When you buy a modem and router for comcast from a well-known brand, you will get a guarantee. Low-cost products also come with warranties, but the claim process could be tougher. That’s why I always suggest you buy the product from a reputed brand and the one that comes under warranty. It will save you from repair costs in the future. On average, around 21% of people end up paying 40% of the product price for the service! You can save on service costs if the product is under warranty!
5. Check out our website
On our website we have experts in all categories and no matter what the product is, we have a better review or list about it. The products on our list are based on expert picks, advice and hours of research. That’s why when you buy something that’s listed on our best list, you won’t regret it. However, there is a possibility that we may not have covered the product you might be interested in, but if you come across something like this, please let us know via comments or contact us.
What is the best modem and router for comcast?
The best modem and router for comcast is the one that has all the features that meet your needs. I think the best is NETGEAR Nighthawk Cable Modem WiFi Router Combo C7000-Compatible with Cable Providers Including Xfinity by Comcast, Spectrum, Cox for Cable Plans Up to 800Mbps | AC1900 WiFi Speed | DOCSIS 3.0
Are there any good deals on modem and router for comcast?
In the offline market, you won’t find many offers. However, I have chosen the best modem and router for comcast and have added links to Amazon which has deals and deals running on a regular basis.
What is the cheapest modem and router for comcast?
Although most of the cheaper modem and router for comcast do not have many features, but if you are looking for the best one at a low cost, my best bet would be on TP-Link 16×4 AC1750 Wi-Fi Cable Modem Router | Gateway | 680Mbps DOCSIS 3.0 – Certified for Comcast XFINITY, Spectrum, Cox and More (Archer CR700)
Where can I buy the modem and router for comcast?
There are several places where you can buy it, but in my opinion, when it comes to the online marketplace, I wouldn’t recommend anything other than Amazon. It’s because their service is great!
Why should you trust our website?
We have been in the review business for more than 15 years and our motive is to help people buy the top rated products at the best price. We went through 22 to help you find the best modem and router for comcast
We hope you liked the modem and router for comcasts that we have listed in our best list. If it was helpful, bookmark our site and share it with people you know whenever they intend to buy something.
To conclude this guide,