In this article we will take a look at some of the best chosen mobo for 9700k . We would recommend using Intel BX80684I79700KF Intel Core i7-9700KF Desktop Processor 8 Cores up to 4.9 GHz Turbo Unlocked without Processor Graphics LGA1151 300 Series 95W as it is available at reasonable price
Best 9 mobo for 9700k – Our Recommendations
Top mobo for 9700k review
Intel BX80684I79700KF Intel Core i7-9700KF Desktop Processor 8 Cores up to 4.9 GHz Turbo Unlocked without Processor Graphics LGA1151 300 Series 95W
1 used from $369.88
- 8 Cores/ 8 Threads
- 3. 60 GHz up to 4. 90 GHz Max Turbo Frequency/ 12 MB Cache
- Compatible only with Motherboards based on Intel 300 Series Chipsets
- Discrete GPU – No Processor Graphics
- Intel Optane Memory Supported
GIGABYTE Z390 AORUS PRO Wi-Fi (Intel LGA1151/Z390/ATX/2xM.2 Thermal Guard/Onboard AC Wi-Fi/RGB Fusion/Gaming Motherboard)
8 used from $94.35
- Supports 9th and 8th Intel Core processors
- Dual channel non-ECC unbuffered DDR4, 4 DIMMs
- Intel optane memory ready
- 12 plus 1 phases digital VRM solution with DrMOS
- Advanced thermal design with multi cuts heatsinks and heat pipe. Bluetooth 5
GIGABYTE Z390 UD (LGA 1151 (300 Series) Intel Z390 SATA 6Gb/s ATX Intel Motherboard for Cryptocurrency Mining with above 4G Decoding, 6 x PCIe Slots)
11 used from $83.42
- Supports 9th and 8th Intel Core processors
- Dual channel Non-ECC Unbuffered DDR4, 4 DIMMs
- New 10+2 Phases digital PWM design
- NVME PCIe Gen3 x4 22110 M.2 Connector
- Multi-way Graphics support with PCIe Armor and ultra-durable design
MSI MPG Z390 Gaming Plus LGA1151 (Intel 8th and 9th Gen) M.2 USB 3.1 Gen 2 DDR4 HDMI DVI CFX ATX Z390 Gaming Motherboard
16 used from $85.75
- Supports 9th i9-9900K, i7-9700K, i5-9600K and 8th Generation Intel Core / Pentium Gold / Celeron processors for LGA 1151 socket
- Supports dual channel DDR4 Memory, up to 4400(OC) MHz
- 2x TURBO M.2, Intel Optane Memory Ready. Turbo USB 3.1 GEN2, Extended Heatsink
- Intel CNVi Ready: Supports Intel CNVi Wi-Fi module, IEEE802.11 AC wave2
- Built for esports, streaming, and gaming.Operating system:Support for Windows 10 64-bit
Huffy 12V Green Machine Vortex Battery Powered Ride On
- Four strategically placed wheels keep the rider balanced during spins and turns
- Tilting and turning are encouraged on the Green Machine Vortex
- Experience freedom to maneuver any way you wish; the Green Machine does what other battery powered ride ons can't
- Enjoy 30 minutes of play time - charger included; maximum speed of 8mph
- Sit comfortably in the bucket seat while you spin into action - ideal for ages 8+
GIGABYTE Z390 GAMING X (Intel LGA1151/Z390/ATX/2xM.2/Realtek ALC892/Intel LAN/HDMI/Gaming Motherboard)
4 used from $102.95
- Supports 9th and 8th Intel Core processors
- Dual Channel Non-ECC Unbuffered DDR4, 4 DIMMs
- New 10+2 Phases digital PWM Design; Form Factor: ATX Form Factor; 30.5cm x 22.5cm
- Dual Ultra-Fast M.2 with PCIe Gen3 x4 (1 with thermal Guard) & SATA interface
- 2-Way Crossfire Multi-Graphics Support with PCIe Armor and Ultra Durable Design
MSI MAG X570 TOMAHAWK WIFI Motherboard (AMD AM4, DDR4, PCIe 4.0, SATA 6Gb/s, M.2, USB 3.2 Gen 2, AC Wi-Fi 6, HDMI, ATX)
10 used from $162.52
- Supports 2nd and 3rd Gen AMD Ryzen / Ryzen with Radeon Vega Graphics and 2nd Gen AMD Ryzen with Radeon Graphics Desktop Processors for Socket AM4
- Supports DDR4 Memory, up to 4600 MHz
- Lightning Fast Game experience: PCIe 4. 0, Lightning Gen4 x4 M. 2 with M. 2 Shield Frozr, StoreMI, AMD Turbo USB 3. 2 Gen 2
- Frozr Heatsink Design: Designed with the patented fan and double ball bearings to provide the best performance for enthusiast gamers and prosumers.
- Set Core Power Free: Extended Heatsink Design, Core Boost, Digital PWM IC, 8+4 pin CPU power connectors, Game Boost, DDR4 Boost
AMD Ryzen 7 3700X 8-Core, 16-Thread Unlocked Desktop Processor with Wraith Prism LED Cooler
8 used from $279.00
- The world's most advanced processor in the desktop PC gaming segment
- Can deliver ultra-fast 100+ FPS performance in the world's most popular games
- 8 Cores and 16 processing threads bundled with the AMD Wraith Prism cooler with color controlled LED support
- 4 4 GHz max Boost unlocked for overclocking 36 MB of game Cache DDR4 3200 MHz system memory specification
- For the advanced socket AM4 platform can support PCIe 4 0 on x570 motherboards. Maximum Operating Temperature (Tjmax)- 95°C
GIGABYTE B550I AORUS PRO AX (AM4 AMD/B550/Mini-Itx/Dual M.2/SATA 6Gb/s/USB 3.2 Gen 1/WiFi 6/2.5 GbE LAN/PCIe4.0/Realtek ALC1220-Vb/DisplayPort 1.4/2xHDMI 2.0B/RGB Fusion 2.0/DDR4/Gaming Motherboard)
5 used from $159.27
- Supports 3rd Gen AMD Ryzen Processors
- Dual Channel Non-ECC Unbuffered DDR4, 2 DIMMs
- Direct 8 Phases Digital Power with 90A Smart Power Stage
- Advanced Thermal Design with Extended & Multi-Layered Heatsink and Thermal Baseplate
- Ultra Durable PCIe 4.0 Ready x16 Slot
The best mobo for 9700k brands
One of the things we suggest to most of our readers is to buy the mobo for 9700k from a well-known brand. Good brands provide, good quality products, great customer support, and have service centers in different places around the country. Regarding the mobo for 9700k I have a preference for the products of the brands listed below.
Important notes when buying mobo for 9700k
There are some things you should consider when buying a mobo for 9700k. We spent 22 hours researching the most important things you should consider when buying a mobo for 9700k. So should we start with the list of things you should consider?
1. Budget and price matching
Make a list of the things you want in your mobo for 9700k and the price you are willing to pay for it. So try to look for a product in that price range and choose the one that appeals to you the most. One tip we would like to give you is: don’t settle for a cheaper product if it doesn’t even have a function you need.
Most mobo for 9700ks fall within the price range of $ 307.99 to $ 250.72. Therefore, if budget is not a problem and you want the best product for your needs, we advise you to choose the Intel BX80684I79700KF Intel Core i7-9700KF Desktop Processor 8 Cores up to 4.9 GHz Turbo Unlocked without Processor Graphics LGA1151 300 Series 95W.
If you want something medium range, choose MSI MPG Z390 Gaming Plus LGA1151 (Intel 8th and 9th Gen) M.2 USB 3.1 Gen 2 DDR4 HDMI DVI CFX ATX Z390 Gaming Motherboard. If you have a very low budget, you can choose the one that is the MSI MAG X570 TOMAHAWK WIFI Motherboard (AMD AM4, DDR4, PCIe 4.0, SATA 6Gb/s, M.2, USB 3.2 Gen 2, AC Wi-Fi 6, HDMI, ATX)
2. Does it have all the features you need?
Most importantly, the mobo for 9700k you are purchasing should have all the features you are looking for. In case you don’t even have one, don’t buy! We are saying this because you will not be able to use it for that purpose. If you are a person without budget problems, I would suggest you to choose the best model which is MSI MAG X570 TOMAHAWK WIFI Motherboard (AMD AM4, DDR4, PCIe 4.0, SATA 6Gb/s, M.2, USB 3.2 Gen 2, AC Wi-Fi 6, HDMI, ATX)
3. The brand
Buying the mobo for 9700k from a reputable brand can actually make sense. Not only will it be better than others in terms of “build quality”, but it will also have some extra features, better customer support. Famous brands have multiple service centers across the country, so if you have any problems you can simply take your mobo for 9700k to one of their service centers.
4. Warranty Matters!
When you buy a mobo for 9700k from a well-known brand, you will get a guarantee. Low-cost products also come with warranties, but the claim process could be tougher. That’s why I always suggest you buy the product from a reputed brand and the one that comes under warranty. It will save you from repair costs in the future. On average, around 21% of people end up paying 40% of the product price for the service! You can save on service costs if the product is under warranty!
5. Check out our website
On our website we have experts in all categories and no matter what the product is, we have a better review or list about it. The products on our list are based on expert picks, advice and hours of research. That’s why when you buy something that’s listed on our best list, you won’t regret it. However, there is a possibility that we may not have covered the product you might be interested in, but if you come across something like this, please let us know via comments or contact us.
What is the best mobo for 9700k?
The best mobo for 9700k is the one that has all the features that meet your needs. I think the best is Intel BX80684I79700KF Intel Core i7-9700KF Desktop Processor 8 Cores up to 4.9 GHz Turbo Unlocked without Processor Graphics LGA1151 300 Series 95W
Are there any good deals on mobo for 9700k?
In the offline market, you won’t find many offers. However, I have chosen the best mobo for 9700k and have added links to Amazon which has deals and deals running on a regular basis.
What is the cheapest mobo for 9700k?
Although most of the cheaper mobo for 9700k do not have many features, but if you are looking for the best one at a low cost, my best bet would be on MSI MAG X570 TOMAHAWK WIFI Motherboard (AMD AM4, DDR4, PCIe 4.0, SATA 6Gb/s, M.2, USB 3.2 Gen 2, AC Wi-Fi 6, HDMI, ATX)
Where can I buy the mobo for 9700k?
There are several places where you can buy it, but in my opinion, when it comes to the online marketplace, I wouldn’t recommend anything other than Amazon. It’s because their service is great!
Why should you trust our website?
We have been in the review business for more than 15 years and our motive is to help people buy the top rated products at the best price. We went through 22 to help you find the best mobo for 9700k
We hope you liked the mobo for 9700ks that we have listed in our best list. If it was helpful, bookmark our site and share it with people you know whenever they intend to buy something.
To conclude this guide,