This is the ultimate buyer’s guide to the Best i7 cooler . We would recommend using Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo CPU Cooler (RR-212E-20PK-R2), 120mm PWM Fan, Aluminum Fins, 4 Copper Direct Contact Heat Pipes for AMD Ryzen/Intel as it is a high-quality product
Top 9 i7 cooler – Our Recommendations
Best i7 cooler Review
Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo CPU Cooler (RR-212E-20PK-R2), 120mm PWM Fan, Aluminum Fins, 4 Copper Direct Contact Heat Pipes for AMD Ryzen/Intel
4 used from $29.99
- Well-balanced cooling performance provides fin optimizations with perfect balance between high and low speed operations
- Wide-range PWM fan with unique wave-shaped blade design for excellent airflow
- CPU Socket: LGA2066, LGA2011-v3, LGA2011, LGA1366, LGA1200, LGA1156, LGA1155, LGA1151, LGA1150, AM4, AM3+, AM3, AM2+, AM2, FM2+, FM2, FM1
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 120 x 80 x 159 mm / 4.7 x 3.1 x 6.3 inch ; Heat Sink Dimensions (L x W x H): 116 x 51 x 159 mm / 4.6 x 2.0 x 6.3 inch; Fan Dimensions (L x W x H): 120 x 120 x 25 mm / 4.7 x 4.7 x 1 inch
- Heat Sink Material: Aluminum Fins, 4 Direct Contact Heat Pipe ; Heat Sink Weight: 465g / 1.03lb: Heat Pipe Dimensions: Ø6mm
Noctua NH-U12S, Premium CPU Cooler with NF-F12 120mm Fan (Brown)
2 used from $63.70
- Classic 120mm slim-tower design combines outstanding cooling performance with excellent case-, RAM- and PCIe-compatibility
- Highly optimised NF-F12 120mm Focused Flow fan with PWM support and Low-Noise Adaptor for automatic speed control and ultra-quiet operation
- Includes high-end NT-H1 thermal paste and SecuFirm2 mounting system for easy installation on Intel LGA1150, LGA1151, LGA1155, LGA1156, LGA1200, LGA2011, LGA2066 and AMD AM4, AM3(+), AM2(+), FM2(+)
- Renowned Noctua quality backed up by 6-year manufacturer’s warranty, deluxe choice for Intel Core i9, i7, i5, i3 (e.g. 11900K, 11700K, 10900K, 10980XE) and AMD Ryzen (e.g. 5950X, 5900X, 5800X, 5600X)
- Optional NM-i17xx-MP78 mounting upgrade-kit for Intel’s new, LGA1700 based Alder Lake-S CPUs (12900K, 12700K, 12600K, KF and non-K, etc., Z690 chipset) available separately
Cooler Master i71C RGB Intel Low-Profile CPU Air Cooler, Anodized Black Aluminum Fins, Copper Insert Base, MF120 RGB Lighting Fan for Intel LGA1151
- Compatible with Intel LGA 115x sockets; Air flow 37 CFM; Noise level 25.0 decibels
- 60 millimeter super thin design perfectly fits all-in-one systems or limited form factor cases.
- Anodized black aluminum fins + copper insert provides excellent heat dissipation.
- 120 millimeter diameter RGB fan ready for more than 16.7 million color options
- Compatible with Asus aura sync, Gigabyte RGB fusion, MSI Mystic Light Sync, and as rock RGB LED.
Thermaltake 7-bladed 92mm 4-Pins PWM Aluminum Extrusion CPU Cooling Fan for Intel Core i7/i5/i3 (Intel LGA 1200/1156/1155/1150/1151)CLP0556-B
- Aluminum Extrusion Design
- Low-profile Gravity i2 has a perfect ratio aluminum extrusion heatsink
- Compatibility: Intel Core i7/i5/i3. Intel LGA 1200/1156/1155/1150/1151
- Connector: 4-Pins PWM. Compact Size Fan: 7-bladed 92mm fan provides better cooling performance with low noise
- Quick and easy installation
Noctua NH-D9L, Premium CPU Cooler with NF-A9 92mm Fan (Brown)
- Compact dual-tower design combines strong cooling performance with excellent case-, RAM- and PCIe-compatibility
- Only 110mm height is ideal for HTPCs, ITX, Small Form Factor or 3U builds; Does not overhang the RAM or PCIe slots on most current motherboards
- Highly optimised NF-A9 92mm fan with PWM support and Low-Noise Adaptor for automatic speed control and ultra-quiet operation
- Easy-to-install SecuFirm2 multi-socket mounting system for Intel LGA1200, LGA1150, LGA1151, LGA1155, LGA1156, LGA2011, LGA2066 & AMD AM2(+), AM3(+) FM1, FM2(+) AM4
- Renowned Noctua quality backed up by 6-year manufacturer’s warranty, deluxe choice for Intel Core i9, i7, i5, i3 (e.g. 11900K, 11700K, 10900K, 11600K) and AMD Ryzen (e.g. 5950X, 5900X, 5800X, 5600X)
Pccooler GI-D66A CPU Cooler Moonlight Series | Dual Silent CPU PWM Fan 120mm | E-Sports Plexiglass Top Cover Sync with ARGB Lights | 6 Direct Contact Heat Pipes for Intel Core i7/i5/i3, AMD Series
- 【Single Tower Dual Silent Fan Setting】Two full function 120mm 5V 3Pin addressable RGB, 12V 4Pin PWM fans adopt silentPro blades design with Corona LED frame to increase air convection efficiency and greatly improve heat dissipation. Stable operation and reduce noise. The fan supports for automatic speed control, at 1000~2000±10%RPM. 6 different solid colors and 10 lighting modes controlled by remote controller, unlimited changes.
- 【E-sports Plexiglass Definable RGB LED Top Guard】Plexiglass definable RGB LED top guard, syncs with FRGB addressable version, protects heat pipes from damage. Anti-oxidation protective layer for surface treatment, ensure light transmission and avoiding glare. Sync with the FRGB fan lights like rainbow, stylish and cool, full of personality. It can be also switched to solid light mode. Include RGB controller.
- 【High Efficiency Closed Air Duct Enclosure Design】GI-D66A HALO FRGB cpu cooler with close air channel design, prevents air from overflowing. The air is blown directly to the base and the heat pipe, the cpu cooler cools down more quickly. The aluminum heatsink material maintain the light weight and good corrosion resistance, and significantly improve heat dissipation efficiency.
- 【6 Heat Pipes Direct Touch and Super Heat Dissipation·230W TDP】6 pcs 6mm nickel plating copper powder heat pipes U type for fast thermal conduction, 55X35mm aluminum base with HDT (Heat pipes Direct Touch). The heat pipe is in direct contact with the CPU to achieve efficient and rapid heat transfer for maximum heat dissipation. TDP is up to 230W, greatly improved heat dissipation performance.
- 【Universal Metal EasySET Pro Bracket】Compatible with Intel LGA2066 / 2011 / 1150 / 1151 / 1155 / 1156 / 775 / 1366 and AMD AM4 / FM2+ / FM2 / FM1 / AM3+ / AM3 / AM2+ / AM2. Easy to install, more stable, and the heat pipe is in derectly contact with the CPU, the motherboard is effectively protected from being bent and deformed.
Intel E97379-003 Core i3/i5/i7 Socket 1150/1155/1156 4-Pin Connector CPU Cooler with Aluminum Heatsink and 3.5-Inch Fan for Desktop PC Computer
- Pin Connector 4-pin Fan Connector
- Compatibility Intel i3/i5/i7
Genuine Intel Cooler for Core i5-10600K / i7-10700K / i9-10900K Heat Sink Tower Cooling Fan (Screw-Mount-Type) LGA1200 up to 165W
- SCREW-MOUNT-TYPE LGA1200 up to 165W
- Genuine Intel Cooler with Copper Pipes
- for i5-10600K, i7-10700K, i9-10900K, I9-10850k
Cooler Master I70C (Copper Core) Mini CPU Cooler 12cm LED Blue Light Quiet Cooling Fan for Intel 1156 1155 1151 1150 CPU Radiator 120mm PC Fan
- Cooler Master i70c (Copper Core) CPU Cooler - 120mm Blue LED Cooling Fan & Heatsink - For Intel Socket LGA 1150 / 1151 / 1155 / 1156
- LED blue light, copper core, intel LGA115X, mini cooler.
- Model: I70C （TDP85W） Fan speed (RPM): 650-1800 RPM ± 10% Fan size: 120x120x25mm Air volume: 37CFM ± 10% Wind pressure: 1.33mm H2O ± 10%
- Radiator size: 120X120X60 mm Noise: 28 dBA (Max) Power connector: 4pin Input voltage: 12VDC Power consumption: 2.4W
- Package included: 1 x Cooling Fan 1 x Mounting Backplate Installation Instruction printed on Retail Box
Top i7 cooler brands
One of the things we suggest to most of our readers is to buy the i7 cooler from a well-known brand. Good brands provide, good quality products, great customer support, and have service centers in different places around the country. Regarding the i7 cooler I have a preference for the products of the brands listed below.
5 Things You need to consider when choosing the i7 cooler
There are some things you should consider when buying a i7 cooler. We spent 22 hours researching the most important things you should consider when buying a i7 cooler. So should we start with the list of things you should consider?
1. Budget and price matching
Make a list of the things you want in your i7 cooler and the price you are willing to pay for it. So try to look for a product in that price range and choose the one that appeals to you the most. One tip we would like to give you is: don’t settle for a cheaper product if it doesn’t even have a function you need.
Most i7 coolers fall within the price range of $ 44.99 to $ 10.14. Therefore, if budget is not a problem and you want the best product for your needs, we advise you to choose the Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo CPU Cooler (RR-212E-20PK-R2), 120mm PWM Fan, Aluminum Fins, 4 Copper Direct Contact Heat Pipes for AMD Ryzen/Intel.
If you want something medium range, choose Thermaltake 7-bladed 92mm 4-Pins PWM Aluminum Extrusion CPU Cooling Fan for Intel Core i7/i5/i3 (Intel LGA 1200/1156/1155/1150/1151)CLP0556-B. If you have a very low budget, you can choose the one that is the Intel E97379-003 Core i3/i5/i7 Socket 1150/1155/1156 4-Pin Connector CPU Cooler with Aluminum Heatsink and 3.5-Inch Fan for Desktop PC Computer
2. Does it have all the features you need?
Most importantly, the i7 cooler you are purchasing should have all the features you are looking for. In case you don’t even have one, don’t buy! We are saying this because you will not be able to use it for that purpose. If you are a person without budget problems, I would suggest you to choose the best model which is Intel E97379-003 Core i3/i5/i7 Socket 1150/1155/1156 4-Pin Connector CPU Cooler with Aluminum Heatsink and 3.5-Inch Fan for Desktop PC Computer
3. The brand
Buying the i7 cooler from a reputable brand can actually make sense. Not only will it be better than others in terms of “build quality”, but it will also have some extra features, better customer support. Famous brands have multiple service centers across the country, so if you have any problems you can simply take your i7 cooler to one of their service centers.
4. Warranty Matters!
When you buy a i7 cooler from a well-known brand, you will get a guarantee. Low-cost products also come with warranties, but the claim process could be tougher. That’s why I always suggest you buy the product from a reputed brand and the one that comes under warranty. It will save you from repair costs in the future. On average, around 21% of people end up paying 40% of the product price for the service! You can save on service costs if the product is under warranty!
5. Check out our website
On our website we have experts in all categories and no matter what the product is, we have a better review or list about it. The products on our list are based on expert picks, advice and hours of research. That’s why when you buy something that’s listed on our best list, you won’t regret it. However, there is a possibility that we may not have covered the product you might be interested in, but if you come across something like this, please let us know via comments or contact us.
What is the best i7 cooler?
The best i7 cooler is the one that has all the features that meet your needs. I think the best is Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo CPU Cooler (RR-212E-20PK-R2), 120mm PWM Fan, Aluminum Fins, 4 Copper Direct Contact Heat Pipes for AMD Ryzen/Intel
Are there any good deals on i7 cooler?
In the offline market, you won’t find many offers. However, I have chosen the best i7 cooler and have added links to Amazon which has deals and deals running on a regular basis.
What is the cheapest i7 cooler?
Although most of the cheaper i7 cooler do not have many features, but if you are looking for the best one at a low cost, my best bet would be on Intel E97379-003 Core i3/i5/i7 Socket 1150/1155/1156 4-Pin Connector CPU Cooler with Aluminum Heatsink and 3.5-Inch Fan for Desktop PC Computer
Where can I buy the i7 cooler?
There are several places where you can buy it, but in my opinion, when it comes to the online marketplace, I wouldn’t recommend anything other than Amazon. It’s because their service is great!
Why should you trust our website?
We have been in the review business for more than 15 years and our motive is to help people buy the top rated products at the best price. We went through 22 to help you find the best i7 cooler
We hope you liked the i7 coolers that we have listed in our best list. If it was helpful, bookmark our site and share it with people you know whenever they intend to buy something.
To conclude this guide,