This is the ultimate buyer’s guide to the Best i5 motherboard . We would recommend using Micro Center Intel Core i5-11600K Desktop Processor 6 Cores up to 4.9 GHz Unlocked LGA1200 125W Bundle with ASUS Prime Z590-A ATX Gaming Motherboard PCIe 4.0 M.2 Intel 2.5 Gb LAN USB 3.2 Type-C as it is one of the best products currently available in the market
Best 9 i5 motherboard – Our Choices
Best i5 motherboard Review
Micro Center Intel Core i5-11600K Desktop Processor 6 Cores up to 4.9 GHz Unlocked LGA1200 125W Bundle with ASUS Prime Z590-A ATX Gaming Motherboard PCIe 4.0 M.2 Intel 2.5 Gb LAN USB 3.2 Type-C
- Intel Core i5-11600K Desktop Processor Motherboard Bundle. PCIe Gen 4.0 Support, LGA1200 Socket , Unlocked and overclockable, 6 Cores/ 12 Threads, 3.90 GHz Base Frequency, 4.90 GHz Max Turbo Frequency, 12 MB Intel Smart Cache, 125 W TDP, 128 GB Max Memory Size, 2 Channels, DDR4-3200, No ECC Memory Supported, Built-in with Intel UHD Graphics 750
- Max of PCI Express Lanes 20, compatible with 400 and 500 series motherboards. Intel Turbo Boost Technology 2.0, Intel Killer Wi-Fi 6/6E (Gig+) technology, Thunderbolt 4 technology, Intel Turbo Boost Technology 2.0, Intel Optane Memory Support, Intel Hyper-Threading Technology, Intel Virtualization Technolog. No thermal solution included
- ASUS PRIME Z590-A ATX Motherboard with PCIe 4.0. Intel LGA 1200 socket, 3 x M.2 slots with 1 x PCIe 4.0 x 4, 6 x SATA 6Gb/s ports, HDMI, DisplayPort, SATA 6 Gbps, Intel 2.5 Gb Ethernet, USB 3.2 Gen 2x2 Type-C, front panel USB 3.2 Gen 1 Type-C, Thunderbolt 4 support, and Aura Sync RGB lighting
- Enhanced power solution: 14+2 DrMOS power stages, six-layer PCB, ProCool sockets, alloy chokes and durable capacitors for stable power delivery./ AI Overclocking: Optimizes CPU performance based on the CPU and cooler, achieving results that are extremely close to manual tuning by experts
- Two-way AI Noise Cancelation: Reduces background noise from the microphone and audio output for crystal-clear communication in games or video conferences./ Comprehensive cooling: Manages and controls all motherboard fans, automatically optimizing settings based on current system load and temperature. Large VRM heatsink, M.2 heatsink, hybrid fan headers and Fan Xpert 4
Biostar 198118 Motherboard Tb250-btc Core I7/i5/i3 Lga1151 B250 Ddr4 Sata Pci Express Usb Atx Retail
3 used from $398.86
|Is Adult Product|
Intel Core i5-11600K Desktop Processor 6 Cores up to 4.9 GHz Unlocked LGA1200 & ASUS TUF Gaming Z590-Plus WiFi 6 LGA 1200 (Intel 11th/10th Gen) ATX Gaming Motherboard
- Compatible with Intel 500 series & select Intel 400 series chipset based motherboards
- Intel Optane Memory Support
- PCIe Gen 4.0 Support
- Intel LGA 1200 Socket: Designed to unleash the maximum performance of 11th Gen Intel Core processors
- Enhanced Power Solution: 14+2 DrMOS power stages, ProCool sockets, military-grade TUF components, and Digi+ VRM for maximum durability and performance
Biostar Motherboard TB250-BTC PRO Core i7/i5/i3 LGA1151 Intel B250 DDR4 Supports 6 AMD and 6 NVIDIA Graphics Cards
2 used from $359.99
- Bios setting changes are required to use 12 GPUs.
- Supports 6 AMD and 6 NVIDIA GPU's.
- Core i7/ i5/ i3/ Pentium/ Celeron (LGA1151)
- DDR4 2400/ 2133/ 1866
- Windows does not support more then 8 of AMD or NVIDIA GPUs.
Biostar TB360-BTC PRO 2.0 Core i7/i5/i3 (Intel 8th and 9th Gen) LGA1151 Intel B360 DDR4 12 GPU Mining Motherboard Upgraded Model
1 used from $486.86
- Supports 9th & 8th Generation Intel Core Processor
- Intel B360 single chip architecture
- Support M.2 SATA III (6Gb/s) Connector
- Support 2-DIMM DDR4-1866/2133/2400/2666 up to 32G maximum capacity
- Support 12 x PCIe 3.0 slots
ASUS PRIME B360M-A (300 Series) Intel LGA-1151 mATX Motherboard with Aura Sync RGB header, DDR4 2666MHz, M.2 support, HDMI, Intel Optane memory ready, SATA 6Gbps and USB 3.1 Gen 2
2 used from $54.99
- Designed exclusively for 8th generation Intel Core processors to maximize connectivity and speed with integrated dual M.2 slots with Intel Optane Memory compatibility and USB 3.1 Gen2
- 5X Protection III Hardware-level safeguards provide component longevity and reliability
- FanXpert 2+ delivers advanced fan control for dynamic cooling
- ASUS OptiMem improves memory stability and performance by improving trace isolation between PCB layers to maintain signal integrity even at higher frequencies
- On-board 8-Channel HD Audio provides warm, immersive crystal-clear surround sound
GIGABYTE B460M DS3H V2 (LGA 1200/ Intel/ B460/ Micro-ATX/M.2/ SATA 6Gb/s/USB 3.2 Gen 1/ Motherboard)
6 used from $81.96
- Supports 10th Gen Intel Core Processors and 11th Gen Intel Core Processors
- Dual Channel Non-ECC Unbuffered DDR4, 4 DIMMs
- NVMe PCIe Gen3 X4 M.2 Connectors
- Smart Fan 5 Features Multiple Temperature Sensors
- Hybrid Fan Headers with FAN STOP
MSI MPG Z490 Gaming Plus Gaming Motherboard (ATX, 10th Gen Intel Core, LGA 1200 Socket, DDR4, CF, Dual M.2 Slots, USB 3.2 Gen 2, 2.5G LAN, DP/HDMI, Mystic Light RGB)
10 used from $124.99
- Supports 10th Generation Intel Core / Pentium Gold / Celeron Processors for LGA 1200 socket
- Supports dual channel DDR4 memory up to 128GB (4800MHz)
- Twin Turbo M.2 with M.2 Shield Frozr delivers transfer speeds of up to 32 GB/s for ultra-fast SSDs
- Core Boost technology combines optimized power circuit layouts, double CPU power connectors, and a digital power design which allows for precise and steady current delivery to the CPU
- On-board 2.5G LAN plus Gigabit LAN with with Wi-Fi 6 (802.11ax)
Micro Center Intel Core i5-10600K Desktop Processor 6 Cores up to 4.8 GHz Unlocked LGA1200 125W Bundle with ASUS Prime Z590-P ATX Motherboard Aura Sync RGB, Three M.2 Slots
- 10th Generation Intel i5-10600K CPU Processor and ASUS Prime Z590-P Motherboard bundle combo, maximize performance, speed and connectivity whenever you game, design, record, stream, web browsing, document editing and more. Pack in a bundle, compatibility guarantee, purchase with confidence
- Intel Core i5-10600K Desktop Processor. 6 Cores 12 Threads; 4.10 GHz up to 4.8 GHz Turbo Unlocked; 12 MB Intel Smart Cache; Intel UHD Graphics 630; 95W TDP; LGA1200 Sockets Supported
- CPU Support Maximum Memory Capacity 128 GB, DDR4 2666 MHz, No ECC memory, up to 2 memory channel, 41.6 GB/s max memory bandwidth. Built-in Intel UHD Graphics 630, Intel Optane Memory Supported
- ASUS PRIME Z590-P ATX Motherboard with PCIe 4.0. Intel LGA 1200 socket. Three M.2 slots, 11 DrMOS power stages, HDMI, DisplayPort, SATA 6 Gbps, 2.5 Gb Ethernet, USB 3.2 Gen 2x2 Type-C, front panel USB 3.2 Gen 1 Type-C, Thunderbolt 4 support, and Aura Sync RGB lighting
- Enhanced power solution: 10+1 DrMOS power stages, six-layer PCB, 8-pin ProCool connector, alloy chokes and durable capacitors for stable power delivery
The best i5 motherboard brands
One of the things we suggest to most of our readers is to buy the i5 motherboard from a well-known brand. Good brands provide, good quality products, great customer support, and have service centers in different places around the country. Regarding the i5 motherboard I have a preference for the products of the brands listed below.
i5 motherboard – Buyer’s Guide
There are some things you should consider when buying a i5 motherboard. We spent 22 hours researching the most important things you should consider when buying a i5 motherboard. So should we start with the list of things you should consider?
1. Budget and price matching
Make a list of the things you want in your i5 motherboard and the price you are willing to pay for it. So try to look for a product in that price range and choose the one that appeals to you the most. One tip we would like to give you is: don’t settle for a cheaper product if it doesn’t even have a function you need.
Most i5 motherboards fall within the price range of $ 519.99 to $ 94.99. Therefore, if budget is not a problem and you want the best product for your needs, we advise you to choose the Micro Center Intel Core i5-11600K Desktop Processor 6 Cores up to 4.9 GHz Unlocked LGA1200 125W Bundle with ASUS Prime Z590-A ATX Gaming Motherboard PCIe 4.0 M.2 Intel 2.5 Gb LAN USB 3.2 Type-C.
If you want something medium range, choose Biostar Motherboard TB250-BTC PRO Core i7/i5/i3 LGA1151 Intel B250 DDR4 Supports 6 AMD and 6 NVIDIA Graphics Cards. If you have a very low budget, you can choose the one that is the GIGABYTE B460M DS3H V2 (LGA 1200/ Intel/ B460/ Micro-ATX/M.2/ SATA 6Gb/s/USB 3.2 Gen 1/ Motherboard)
2. Does it have all the features you need?
Most importantly, the i5 motherboard you are purchasing should have all the features you are looking for. In case you don’t even have one, don’t buy! We are saying this because you will not be able to use it for that purpose. If you are a person without budget problems, I would suggest you to choose the best model which is GIGABYTE B460M DS3H V2 (LGA 1200/ Intel/ B460/ Micro-ATX/M.2/ SATA 6Gb/s/USB 3.2 Gen 1/ Motherboard)
3. The brand
Buying the i5 motherboard from a reputable brand can actually make sense. Not only will it be better than others in terms of “build quality”, but it will also have some extra features, better customer support. Famous brands have multiple service centers across the country, so if you have any problems you can simply take your i5 motherboard to one of their service centers.
4. Warranty Matters!
When you buy a i5 motherboard from a well-known brand, you will get a guarantee. Low-cost products also come with warranties, but the claim process could be tougher. That’s why I always suggest you buy the product from a reputed brand and the one that comes under warranty. It will save you from repair costs in the future. On average, around 21% of people end up paying 40% of the product price for the service! You can save on service costs if the product is under warranty!
5. Check out our website
On our website we have experts in all categories and no matter what the product is, we have a better review or list about it. The products on our list are based on expert picks, advice and hours of research. That’s why when you buy something that’s listed on our best list, you won’t regret it. However, there is a possibility that we may not have covered the product you might be interested in, but if you come across something like this, please let us know via comments or contact us.
What is the best i5 motherboard?
The best i5 motherboard is the one that has all the features that meet your needs. I think the best is Micro Center Intel Core i5-11600K Desktop Processor 6 Cores up to 4.9 GHz Unlocked LGA1200 125W Bundle with ASUS Prime Z590-A ATX Gaming Motherboard PCIe 4.0 M.2 Intel 2.5 Gb LAN USB 3.2 Type-C
Are there any good deals on i5 motherboard?
In the offline market, you won’t find many offers. However, I have chosen the best i5 motherboard and have added links to Amazon which has deals and deals running on a regular basis.
What is the cheapest i5 motherboard?
Although most of the cheaper i5 motherboard do not have many features, but if you are looking for the best one at a low cost, my best bet would be on GIGABYTE B460M DS3H V2 (LGA 1200/ Intel/ B460/ Micro-ATX/M.2/ SATA 6Gb/s/USB 3.2 Gen 1/ Motherboard)
Where can I buy the i5 motherboard?
There are several places where you can buy it, but in my opinion, when it comes to the online marketplace, I wouldn’t recommend anything other than Amazon. It’s because their service is great!
Why should you trust our website?
We have been in the review business for more than 15 years and our motive is to help people buy the top rated products at the best price. We went through 22 to help you find the best i5 motherboard
We hope you liked the i5 motherboards that we have listed in our best list. If it was helpful, bookmark our site and share it with people you know whenever they intend to buy something.
To conclude this guide,