In this article we will take a look at some of the best chosen gaming power supply . We would recommend using Corsair RMX Series, RM850x, 850 Watt, 80+ Gold Certified, Fully Modular Power Supply (CP-9020180-NA) as it is a high-quality product
Best 9 gaming power supply – Our Picks
Top gaming power supply review
Corsair RMX Series, RM850x, 850 Watt, 80+ Gold Certified, Fully Modular Power Supply (CP-9020180-NA)
6 used from $109.00
- 80 Plus Gold certified for lower power consumption, less noise and cooler temperatures
- For maximum cooling surface area and performance
- Zero RPM fan mode for near silent operation at low to medium loads; Continuous output rated temperature: 50°C
- 100 percent industrial grade, 105°C rated Japanese capacitors ensure unwavering power and reliability
- Fully modular cables, so you only connect the cables your system needs. Fan size-5.3 inches. iCUE Compatibility-No. Modern Standby Compatible- No
EVGA 750 N1, 750W, 2 Year Warranty, Power Supply 100-N1-0750-L1
1 used from $43.58
- EVGA 750W N1 Series
- Fan Size/ Bearing: 120 millimeter Sleeve bearing ; quiet and intelligent auto fan for near silent operation
- Heavy duty protections, including OVP, UVP, OCP, OPP, and SCP
- Operating Temperature: 0 degree to 25 degree Celsius
Corsair RM Series, RM850, 850 Watt, 80+ Gold Certified, Fully Modular Power Supply, Microsoft Modern Standby (CP-9020196-NA)
3 used from $105.10
- 80 plus Gold certified: high efficiency operation for lower power consumption, less noise and cooler temperatures.
- Tuned for low noise operation: a 140mm rifle Bearing fan with a specially calculated fan curve ensures that fan noise is kept to minimum, even at full load.
- 105°C-rated capacitors: industrial-grade capacitors deliver solid electrical performance and reliability. MTBF hours - 100,000 hours
- Microsoft modern standby compatible: extremely fast wake-from-sleep times and better low-load efficiency.
- Zero RPM fan mode: at low and medium loads The cooling fan switches off entirely for near-silent operation.
EVGA SuperNOVA 1000 G5, 80 Plus Gold 1000W, Fully Modular, ECO Mode with Fdb Fan, 10 Year Warranty, Compact 150mm Size, Power Supply 220-G5-1000-X1
2 used from $169.00
- 80 plus Gold certified, with 91% efficiency or higher under typical loads
- Fully modular to reduce clutter and improve airflow. AC Input - 100 - 240 VAC, 15-8A, 50/60 Hz
- 100% Japanese capacitors, active clamp +DC-DC converter design to improve 3.3V./ 5V. Stability
- Fluid Dynamic Bearing fan and EVGA eco mode for ultra-quiet operation and increased lifespan
Apevia ATX-PM1000W Premier 1000W 80+ Gold Certified Active PFC ATX Semi-Modular Gaming Power Supply
- 1000W 80+ Gold Certified Active PFC ATX Gaming Semi-Modular Power Supply.
- Modular Design Supports Cable Management. Connectors: 1 x 20/24pin Main Power, 2 x P8(4+4P) ESP 12V, 4 x SATA + 4 x 8(6+2)pin PCI-E, 4 x Peripheral, 1 x Floppy. Single 12V Output for Higher Power Usage
- Auto-Thermally Controlled 135mm Addressable RGB Fan. Output: +3.3V@20A, +5V@20A, +12V@83.3A, -12V@0.3A, +5Vsb@3A
- Heavy Duty Protections: Short-Circuit/ Over-Voltage/ Over-Power/ Under-Voltage Protections. Double Forward Converter Design.
- Supports ATX 12V 2.3 Version. Supports Dual/Quad Core CPUs. Supports SLI/Crossfire/ Haswell. Large Japanese Capacitor.
NZXT C850 - NP-C850M - 850 Watt PSU - 80+ Gold Certified - Hybrid Silent Fan Control - Fluid Dynamic Bearings - Modular Design - Sleeved Cables - ATX Gaming Power Supply - 10 Year Warranty
2 used from $91.22
- 80 plus GOLD CERTIFIED: Reliable power while ensuring optimal efficiency and quieter performance
- SILENT OPERATION: A push of a button enables Zero RPM Fan mode, silencing the fan under low-load conditions
- ALL THE ESSENTIALS: Fits any case conforming to the ATX standard with the C650 and C750 support NVIDIA GPUs up to 2080ti and AMD GPUs up to Radeon VII while the C850 can support multi-GPU configurations
- BUILT FOR BUILDERS: modular design lets you use only the cables you need, ensuring easier installation, and less clutter
- SLEEVED CABLES: The sleeved main cables look great and resist heat damage as well as fraying, delivering greater durability and longevity
ESGAMING PC Power Supply 650W, 80 Plus Bronze Certified PSU with ARGB Light Mode, ATX Computer Gaming Power Supply, 120mm Silent RGB Fan,10 Year Warranty
- 80 PLUS Bronze Certified: The 650 watt power supply 80 plus bronze provides ultra-high power efficiency of 84% at typical load, reducing heat in your computer's system and prolonging its life.
- Silent & Durable 120mm RGB Fan: ESGAMING ATX power supply with 120 millimeters Ultra Quiet Cooling Fan for near silent operation, 25 Smart ARGB Lighting modes, intelligent temperature control, automatic speed adjustment, more silent.
- Convenient Cable Design: The PSU comes with all the necessary cables and the cable design allows use of only the cables you need for reduced system clutter and improved air flow. Cables: 1 X (20+4)Pin Motherboard Connector; 1 X 12V(4+4) Pin Connector; 2X PCI-E(6+2)/8Pin Connector; 6 X SATA HDD Connector; 3 X PATA Connector; 1 X FDD Connector.
- 25 Smart ARGB Lighting Modes: This PSU has 25 smart RGB lighting modes with memory function, press RGB controller switch to choose the color mode you like： single color mode, breathing lights mode, color mix mode.
- UL, FCC, CE Certificated: UL, FCC, CE Certificated: ESGAMING's products are of multiple international security standard certificates including CB, CCC, FCC, CE, etc, our power supplies with strong single +12V rail provide high efficiency operation for less heat and lower operating loss.
Corsair HX Series, HX1000, 1000 Watt, 80+ Platinum Certified, Fully Modular Power Supply (CP-9020139-NA)
6 used from $219.00
- 80 Plus Platinum: Runs cooler and uses less power than less efficient power supplies
- Fully Modular: Allows user to only use the cables they need for a cleaner looking build with better airflow
- 10-year warranty: Backed by Corsair's legendary technical support and customer service
- 135mm FDB fan with Zero RPM mode: Virtually silent operation at low loads,+12V Rail Switch: Gives the user the choice of a single +12V rail or multiple +12V rails
- ATX12V v2.4 and EPS 2.92 standards and is backward compatible with ATX12V 2.2, 2.31 and ATX12V 2.01 systems
G.Skill 750 Watt Power Supply, 80 Plus Gold Fully Modular Gaming Desktop PC PSU with 120mm Quiet Cooling Fan, ATX 12V Active PFC Switching Power Supply, MB750G
- 750W ATX Power Supply.A solid foundation for a gaming rig, media creator, workstations, and even for next-generation system build. Including a 120mm cooling fan to keep noise and temperature low. Compact 140mm depth make it easily fit into most computer cases. Backed by 5 Year Warranty
- 80 PLUS Gold Certified PSU. The 80 PLUS Gold certified power supply provides ultra-high power efficiency with 91% or higher under typical loads, saving your money on your electrical bill, reducing heat in your computer's system and prolonging its life
- Fully Modular Cable Design. The fully modular cable design allows use of only the cables you need for reduced system clutter, improved air flow, and maximum build flexibility. Flat and flexible cables to provide easy cable routing. All in black for professional high-tech looking
- Durable and Stable PSU from the Core.Assembled with tier 1 Japanese brand capacitors and premium quality components to ensure a extended durability.Active Power Factor Correction(PFC) and DC to DC converter design to improve output voltage stability. Offering robust power for easy overclocking
- Comprehensive Power Protection: Heavy duty protection from electrical and thermal irregularities with Over Current/Voltage/Power/Temperature Protection, Under Voltage Protection, and Short Circuit Protection(OCP/OVP/OPP/OTP/UVP/SCP) provide maximum safety to your critical system components
Top gaming power supply brands
One of the things we suggest to most of our readers is to buy the gaming power supply from a well-known brand. Good brands provide, good quality products, great customer support, and have service centers in different places around the country. Regarding the gaming power supply I have a preference for the products of the brands listed below.
5 Things You need to consider when choosing the gaming power supply
There are some things you should consider when buying a gaming power supply. We spent 22 hours researching the most important things you should consider when buying a gaming power supply. So should we start with the list of things you should consider?
1. Budget and price matching
Make a list of the things you want in your gaming power supply and the price you are willing to pay for it. So try to look for a product in that price range and choose the one that appeals to you the most. One tip we would like to give you is: don’t settle for a cheaper product if it doesn’t even have a function you need.
Most gaming power supplys fall within the price range of $ 129.99 to $ 62.99. Therefore, if budget is not a problem and you want the best product for your needs, we advise you to choose the Corsair RMX Series, RM850x, 850 Watt, 80+ Gold Certified, Fully Modular Power Supply (CP-9020180-NA).
If you want something medium range, choose EVGA SuperNOVA 1000 G5, 80 Plus Gold 1000W, Fully Modular, ECO Mode with Fdb Fan, 10 Year Warranty, Compact 150mm Size, Power Supply 220-G5-1000-X1. If you have a very low budget, you can choose the one that is the ESGAMING PC Power Supply 650W, 80 Plus Bronze Certified PSU with ARGB Light Mode, ATX Computer Gaming Power Supply, 120mm Silent RGB Fan,10 Year Warranty
2. Does it have all the features you need?
Most importantly, the gaming power supply you are purchasing should have all the features you are looking for. In case you don’t even have one, don’t buy! We are saying this because you will not be able to use it for that purpose. If you are a person without budget problems, I would suggest you to choose the best model which is ESGAMING PC Power Supply 650W, 80 Plus Bronze Certified PSU with ARGB Light Mode, ATX Computer Gaming Power Supply, 120mm Silent RGB Fan,10 Year Warranty
3. The brand
Buying the gaming power supply from a reputable brand can actually make sense. Not only will it be better than others in terms of “build quality”, but it will also have some extra features, better customer support. Famous brands have multiple service centers across the country, so if you have any problems you can simply take your gaming power supply to one of their service centers.
4. Warranty Matters!
When you buy a gaming power supply from a well-known brand, you will get a guarantee. Low-cost products also come with warranties, but the claim process could be tougher. That’s why I always suggest you buy the product from a reputed brand and the one that comes under warranty. It will save you from repair costs in the future. On average, around 21% of people end up paying 40% of the product price for the service! You can save on service costs if the product is under warranty!
5. Check out our website
On our website we have experts in all categories and no matter what the product is, we have a better review or list about it. The products on our list are based on expert picks, advice and hours of research. That’s why when you buy something that’s listed on our best list, you won’t regret it. However, there is a possibility that we may not have covered the product you might be interested in, but if you come across something like this, please let us know via comments or contact us.
What is the best gaming power supply?
The best gaming power supply is the one that has all the features that meet your needs. I think the best is Corsair RMX Series, RM850x, 850 Watt, 80+ Gold Certified, Fully Modular Power Supply (CP-9020180-NA)
Are there any good deals on gaming power supply?
In the offline market, you won’t find many offers. However, I have chosen the best gaming power supply and have added links to Amazon which has deals and deals running on a regular basis.
What is the cheapest gaming power supply?
Although most of the cheaper gaming power supply do not have many features, but if you are looking for the best one at a low cost, my best bet would be on ESGAMING PC Power Supply 650W, 80 Plus Bronze Certified PSU with ARGB Light Mode, ATX Computer Gaming Power Supply, 120mm Silent RGB Fan,10 Year Warranty
Where can I buy the gaming power supply?
There are several places where you can buy it, but in my opinion, when it comes to the online marketplace, I wouldn’t recommend anything other than Amazon. It’s because their service is great!
Why should you trust our website?
We have been in the review business for more than 15 years and our motive is to help people buy the top rated products at the best price. We went through 22 to help you find the best gaming power supply
We hope you liked the gaming power supplys that we have listed in our best list. If it was helpful, bookmark our site and share it with people you know whenever they intend to buy something.
To conclude this guide,