This is the ultimate buyer’s guide to the Best fully modular psu . We would recommend using EVGA 550 B5, 80 Plus BRONZE 550W, Fully Modular, EVGA ECO Mode, 5 Year Warranty, Compact 150mm Size, Power Supply 220-B5-0550-V1 as it is a high-quality product
Top 9 fully modular psu – Our Recommendations
Best fully modular psu Review
EVGA 550 B5, 80 Plus BRONZE 550W, Fully Modular, EVGA ECO Mode, 5 Year Warranty, Compact 150mm Size, Power Supply 220-B5-0550-V1
2 used from $48.75
- 80 PLUS Bronze certified, with 89% efficiency or higher under typical loads
- Fully Modular to reduce clutter and improve airflow
- EVGA ECO Intelligent Thermal Control System eliminates fan noise at low to medium loads
- 5 Year and unparalleled EVGA Customer Support
- Heavy-duty protections, including OVP, UVP, OCP, OPP, SCP, and OTP
EVGA SuperNOVA 1600 G2 80+ GOLD, 1600W Fully Modular NVIDIA SLI and Crossfire Ready 10 Year Warranty Power Supply 120-G2-1600-X1
- EVGA 1600 G2 - "Unrivaled Performance"
- 80 PLUS Gold certified, with 90% (115VAC) / 92% (220VAC~240VAC) efficiency or higher under typical loads
- Fan Size / Bearing: 140mm Double Ball Bearing. Input Frequency Range - 50 - 60 Hz
- Heavy-duty protections, including OVP, UVP, OCP, OPP, and SCP
- 10 Year Warranty
EVGA SuperNOVA 750 G+, 80 Plus Gold 750W, Fully Modular, FDB Fan, 10 Year Warranty, Includes Power ON Self Tester, Power Supply 120-GP-0750-X1
4 used from $79.31
- EVGA 750 G+ - "The New Gold Standard for Performance and Value" - JonnyGURU quoted “We were promised Gold but this one did Platinum”.
- 80 PLUS Gold certified, with 90% (115VAC)/92% (220VAC~240VAC) efficiency or higher under typical loads
- Fan Size/Bearing: 135mm fluid Dynamic Bearing
- Heavy-duty protections, including OVP, UVP, OCP, OPP, SCP, and OTP
- 10 year
Corsair RM Series, RM850, 850 Watt, 80+ Gold Certified, Fully Modular Power Supply, Microsoft Modern Standby (CP-9020196-NA)
3 used from $105.10
- 80 plus Gold certified: high efficiency operation for lower power consumption, less noise and cooler temperatures.
- Tuned for low noise operation: a 140mm rifle Bearing fan with a specially calculated fan curve ensures that fan noise is kept to minimum, even at full load.
- 105°C-rated capacitors: industrial-grade capacitors deliver solid electrical performance and reliability. MTBF hours - 100,000 hours
- Microsoft modern standby compatible: extremely fast wake-from-sleep times and better low-load efficiency.
- Zero RPM fan mode: at low and medium loads The cooling fan switches off entirely for near-silent operation.
Corsair RMX Series, RM750x, 750 Watt, 80+ Gold Certified, Fully Modular Power Supply (CP-9020179-NA)
4 used from $103.17
- 80 Plus Gold certified for lower power consumption, less noise and cooler temperatures
- Tuned for low noise operation even at full load; MTBF hours 100,000 hours
- Zero RPM fan mode for near silent operation at low to medium loads
- 100 percent industrial grade, 105°C rated Japanese capacitors ensure unwavering power and reliability
- Fully modular cables, so you only connect the cables your system needs
G.Skill 850 Watt Power Supply, 80 Plus Gold Fully Modular Gaming Desktop PC PSU with 120mm Quiet Cooling Fan, ATX 12V Active PFC Switching Power Supply, MB850G
- 850W ATX Power Supply.A solid foundation for a gaming rig, media creator, workstations, and even for next-generation system build. Including a 120mm cooling fan to keep noise and temperature low. Compact 140mm depth make it easily fit into most computer cases. Backed by 5 Year Warranty
- 80 PLUS Gold Certified PSU. The 80 PLUS Gold certified power supply provides ultra-high power efficiency with 91% or higher under typical loads, saving your money on your electrical bill, reducing heat in your computer's system and prolonging its life
- Fully Modular Cable Design. The fully modular cable design allows use of only the cables you need for reduced system clutter, improved air flow, and maximum build flexibility. Flat and flexible cables to provide easy cable routing. All in black for professional high-tech looking
- Durable and Stable PSU from the Core.Assembled with tier 1 Japanese brand capacitors and premium quality components to ensure a extended durability.Active Power Factor Correction(PFC) and DC to DC converter design to improve output voltage stability. Offering robust power for easy overclocking
- Comprehensive Power Protection: Heavy duty protection from electrical and thermal irregularities with Over Current/Voltage/Power/Temperature Protection, Under Voltage Protection, and Short Circuit Protection(OCP/OVP/OPP/OTP/UVP/SCP) provide maximum safety to your critical system components
Corsair RMX Series (2021), RM850x, 850 Watt, Gold, Fully Modular Power Supply
- Fully modular, so you only connect the cables that your system needs.
- A 135mm ML fan utilizes a magnetic levitation bearing and custom engineered rotors for high performance, low noise, and superior reliability.
- EPS12V connector for compatibility with modern graphics cards and motherboards.
- 100% Industrial-grade, 105°C rated Japanese capacitors ensure unwavering power and reliability.
- Supports Modern Standby sleep mode for extremely fast wake-from-sleep times and better low-load efficiency.
Corsair CP-9020140-UK HX1200 1200 W 80+ Platinum Fully Modular Power Supply Unit - Black
6 used from $339.00
- 80 PLUS Platinum efficiency, delivering 90% energy efficiency at real world load conditions.
- ZeroRPM mode for fanless operation at low loads and outstanding noise reduction.
- 135mm thermally controlled, fluid dynamic bearing fan only spins up as needed.
- Fully modular cables for easy installation, less clutter, and helps maximize airflow through your computer’s chassis.
ARESGAME 1000W Power Supply 80 Plus Gold Certified Fully Modular PSU (GL1000)
- ATX gaming power supply 1000w
- 10 Years Warranty & 80 Plus Gold efficiency (up to 90% or higher)
- DC-DC structure delivers stable and continuous power output
- Compact Design: small size with large capacity
- Fully modular cables keep your rig neat and tidy
The popular fully modular psu brands
One of the things we suggest to most of our readers is to buy the fully modular psu from a well-known brand. Good brands provide, good quality products, great customer support, and have service centers in different places around the country. Regarding the fully modular psu I have a preference for the products of the brands listed below.
Important notes when buying fully modular psu
There are some things you should consider when buying a fully modular psu. We spent 22 hours researching the most important things you should consider when buying a fully modular psu. So should we start with the list of things you should consider?
1. Budget and price matching
Make a list of the things you want in your fully modular psu and the price you are willing to pay for it. So try to look for a product in that price range and choose the one that appeals to you the most. One tip we would like to give you is: don’t settle for a cheaper product if it doesn’t even have a function you need.
Most fully modular psus fall within the price range of $ 65 to $ 139.99. Therefore, if budget is not a problem and you want the best product for your needs, we advise you to choose the EVGA 550 B5, 80 Plus BRONZE 550W, Fully Modular, EVGA ECO Mode, 5 Year Warranty, Compact 150mm Size, Power Supply 220-B5-0550-V1.
If you want something medium range, choose Corsair RM Series, RM850, 850 Watt, 80+ Gold Certified, Fully Modular Power Supply, Microsoft Modern Standby (CP-9020196-NA). If you have a very low budget, you can choose the one that is the Corsair RMX Series (2021), RM850x, 850 Watt, Gold, Fully Modular Power Supply
2. Does it have all the features you need?
Most importantly, the fully modular psu you are purchasing should have all the features you are looking for. In case you don’t even have one, don’t buy! We are saying this because you will not be able to use it for that purpose. If you are a person without budget problems, I would suggest you to choose the best model which is Corsair RMX Series (2021), RM850x, 850 Watt, Gold, Fully Modular Power Supply
3. The brand
Buying the fully modular psu from a reputable brand can actually make sense. Not only will it be better than others in terms of “build quality”, but it will also have some extra features, better customer support. Famous brands have multiple service centers across the country, so if you have any problems you can simply take your fully modular psu to one of their service centers.
4. Warranty Matters!
When you buy a fully modular psu from a well-known brand, you will get a guarantee. Low-cost products also come with warranties, but the claim process could be tougher. That’s why I always suggest you buy the product from a reputed brand and the one that comes under warranty. It will save you from repair costs in the future. On average, around 21% of people end up paying 40% of the product price for the service! You can save on service costs if the product is under warranty!
5. Check out our website
On our website we have experts in all categories and no matter what the product is, we have a better review or list about it. The products on our list are based on expert picks, advice and hours of research. That’s why when you buy something that’s listed on our best list, you won’t regret it. However, there is a possibility that we may not have covered the product you might be interested in, but if you come across something like this, please let us know via comments or contact us.
What is the best fully modular psu?
The best fully modular psu is the one that has all the features that meet your needs. I think the best is EVGA 550 B5, 80 Plus BRONZE 550W, Fully Modular, EVGA ECO Mode, 5 Year Warranty, Compact 150mm Size, Power Supply 220-B5-0550-V1
Are there any good deals on fully modular psu?
In the offline market, you won’t find many offers. However, I have chosen the best fully modular psu and have added links to Amazon which has deals and deals running on a regular basis.
What is the cheapest fully modular psu?
Although most of the cheaper fully modular psu do not have many features, but if you are looking for the best one at a low cost, my best bet would be on Corsair RMX Series (2021), RM850x, 850 Watt, Gold, Fully Modular Power Supply
Where can I buy the fully modular psu?
There are several places where you can buy it, but in my opinion, when it comes to the online marketplace, I wouldn’t recommend anything other than Amazon. It’s because their service is great!
Why should you trust our website?
We have been in the review business for more than 15 years and our motive is to help people buy the top rated products at the best price. We went through 22 to help you find the best fully modular psu
We hope you liked the fully modular psus that we have listed in our best list. If it was helpful, bookmark our site and share it with people you know whenever they intend to buy something.
To conclude this guide,