In this article we will take a look at some of the best chosen cpu air cooler for overclocking . We would recommend using Scythe Fuma 2 CPU Air Cooler, Intel LGA1151, AMD AM4/Ryzen, 120mm Dual Towers, Black Top Cover as it is a high-quality product
Top 9 cpu air cooler for overclocking – Our Choices
cpu air cooler for overclocking Review :
Scythe Fuma 2 CPU Air Cooler, Intel LGA1151, AMD AM4/Ryzen, 120mm Dual Towers, Black Top Cover
- 15% better in performance to noise ratio, FUMA2 has reached itself to next level. Dual heatsinks and fans accelerate and enhance heat dissipation for top-tier performance. 6 x 6mm heatpipes and copper plate base ensure heat from CPU and drop temps. Ideal for mainstream, gaming PC, even overclocking with high TDP processor(9900k, 9700k, 9600k,3700x, 3800x, 3900x, 3950x).
- Asymmetrical design allows unrestricted use of any front RAM slot, and cut-out fin design gives clearance(55mm) of rear RAM slot(LGA2011/2066). Standing only 155mm tall, the cooler fits most PC case on the market.
- Using Kaze Flex 120mm quiet fan(Fluid Dynamic Bearing), FUMA2 use two different thickness(25mm & 15mm) PWM fans rotating in opposite direction. This generates higher static pressure as well as stable airflow thus pushing cooling performance to maximum while keeping silent operation. Addition fan clips is included to add 3rd fan.
- Premium HPMS III is easy-to-install and secure for socket INTEL LGA 775, 1150/1151/1155/1156, 1200, 1366, 2011(V3)Square ILM, 2066 Square ILM & AMD AM2(+), AM3(+), AM4, FM1, FM2(+). This mounting system gives precise contact pressure to CPU and support most popular sockets and motherboards on the market.
- Product dimension: (W)137 x (D)131 x (H)154.5mm, Weight: 1000g. Included thermal compound paste and Y fan cable for installing both fans on one CPU fan header.
Cooler Master Hyper 212 Black Edition RGB CPU Air Cooler, SF120R RGB Fan, Anodized Gun-Metal Black, Brushed Nickel Fins, 4 Copper Direct Contact Heat Pipes for AMD Ryzen/Intel LGA1151
3 used from $34.99
- Direct contact technology: 4 Heat Pipe with exclusive direct contact technology effectively provides excellent heat dissipation; Air flow: 57.3 CFM; Noise level: 26.0 decibels
- Precise air flow: Stacked fin array ensures least airflow resistance which allows cooler air flow into the heat sink
- RGB LED controller: The wired RGB LED controller allows for customizable colors and effects with just the touch of a button
- Smart Fan sensor for jam protection: Never worry about your cables getting snagged or components being mucked up ever again
- Snap and play: Intuitive fan bracket design makes upgrading and removing the fan a breeze
Cooler Master i71C RGB Intel Low-Profile CPU Air Cooler, Anodized Black Aluminum Fins, Copper Insert Base, MF120 RGB Lighting Fan for Intel LGA1151
- Compatible with Intel LGA 115x sockets; Air flow 37 CFM; Noise level 25.0 decibels
- 60 millimeter super thin design perfectly fits all-in-one systems or limited form factor cases.
- Anodized black aluminum fins + copper insert provides excellent heat dissipation.
- 120 millimeter diameter RGB fan ready for more than 16.7 million color options
- Compatible with Asus aura sync, Gigabyte RGB fusion, MSI Mystic Light Sync, and as rock RGB LED.
Scythe Mugen 5 Rev.B CPU Air Cooler, 120mm Single Tower, Intel LGA1151, AMD AM4/Ryzen
2 used from $39.99
- Quiet 120mm Kaze Flex fan (Fluid Dynamic Bearing) for high airflow and static pressure with silent operation(PWM, 300-1200RPM). Addition fan clip for adding 2nd fan(optional) as push-pull configuration for maximal performance.
- RAM modules with tall heatsink are no problem for the Mugen 5, the asymmetric design allows unrestricted access to the memory banks. Classic size CPU fan stands 154.5mm in height, Mugen5 offers great compatibility with most popular computer case on the markets.
- Secure and easy-to-install spring loaded mounting system compatible with socket INTEL LGA 775 / 1150/1151/1155/1156 / 1200 / 1366 / 2011(V3) Square ILM / 2066 Square ILM & AMD AM4 / AM3(+) / AM2(+) / FM2(+) / FM1
- 6 x 6mm heatpipes and copper plate base ensure greater heat dissipation and superior cooling performance for mainstream, gaming PC, even overclocking with high TDP processor(9900k, 9700k, 9600k,3700x, 3800x, 3900x, 3950x).
- Product dimension: (W)136 x (H)154.5 x (D)110.5mm, Weight: 890g. Thermal compound paste included. Premium model for Intel Core i9, i7, i5, i3 and AMD Ryzen.
Cooler Master MasterAir MA620M Dual Tower ARGB High Performance CPU Air Cooler, SF120R Fan, Hexagon Strip ARGB Lighting, 6 Heat Pipes, Copper Plated Base for AMD Ryzen/Intel LGA1151
2 used from $79.99
- Dual tower heatsink – a combination of two sets of heatsink covers more surface area and 6 heat pipes uniform layout distributes heat over more evenly across heatsinks. Air flow - 53. 4 CFM. Noise level - 30. 0 decibels
- Uniform 6 pipe – a combination of two sets of heatsink covers more surface area and 6 heat pipes uniform layout distributes heat over more evenly across heatsinks
- Lighting badge – cm hexagon logo and embedded addressable RGB lighting strip provides unique perspective light effect
- New SF120R Fan – with silent driver IC and a wide range of speed settings, it can be used for silent operation or fine-tuned for maximum cooling performance
- Addressable RGB LED controller – the wired addressable RGB LED controller allows for customizable colors and effects with just the touch of a button.
Enermax ETS-T50 Axe Addressable RGB CPU Air Cooler 230W+ TDP for Intel/AMD Univeral Socket 5 Direct Contact Heat Pipes 120mm PWM Fan White: ETS-T50A-W-ARGB
- Addressable RGB lighting synchronization via motherboard featuring addressable RGB header (5V/D/-/G) or connect PWM power cable to create constant RGB lighting Effect, No software or adaptor needed
- 5 asymmetrical heat pipe design allows extra space for ideal RAM compatibility
- Patented air guide with rotatable grill for preferred airflow direction adjustment directly toward the rear case fan area
- Patented Vortex generation flow design to increate air convection around the heat pipes to optimize airflow
- Compatible Intel socket: LGA2066/2011-3/2011/1366/1156/1155/1151/1150
Noctua NH-U12S Redux, High Performance CPU Cooler with NF-P12 redux-1700 PWM 120mm Fan (Grey)
- Streamlined, more affordable redux line version of the award-winning NH-U12S heatsink
- Slim 120mm size for excellent case, RAM and PCIe compatibility: fits most tower cases (158mm height), doesn’t overhang the RAM slots, doesn’t block the PCIe on most ATX and Micro-ATX motherboards
- Quiet NF-P12 redux-1700 120mm fan with PWM for automatic speed control: full cooling performance under load, near silent at idle!
- Pre-applied high-quality NT-H1 thermal paste & SecuFirm2 mounting system for easy installation on Intel LGA1150, LGA1151, LGA1155, LGA1156, LGA1200, LGA2011, LGA2066 and AMD AM4
- Renowned Noctua quality at an attractive price, smart choice for Intel Core i9, i7, i5, i3 (e.g. 12900K, 12700K, 12600K) and AMD Ryzen (e.g. 5950X, 5900X, 5800X, 5600X)
Noctua NH-D15, Premium CPU Cooler with 2X NF-A15 PWM 140mm Fans (Brown)
2 used from $94.95
- State-of-the-art dual-tower design with 6 heatpipes and 2 fans provides class-leading cooling performance for overclocking or near-silent systems
- 2 highly optimised NF-A15 140mm fans with PWM support and Low-Noise Adaptors for automatic speed control and ultra-quiet operation
- Includes high-end NT-H1 thermal paste and SecuFirm2 mounting system for easy installation on Intel LGA1150, LGA1151, LGA1155, LGA1156, LGA1200, LGA2011, LGA2066 and AMD AM4, AM3(+), AM2(+), FM2(+)
- Renowned Noctua quality backed up by 6-year manufacturer’s warranty, deluxe choice for Intel Core i9, i7, i5, i3 (e.g. 11900K, 11700K, 10900K, 10980XE) and AMD Ryzen (e.g. 5950X, 5900X, 5800X, 5600X)
- Optional NM-i17xx-MP83 mounting upgrade-kit for Intel’s new, LGA1700 based Alder Lake-S CPUs (12900K, 12700K, 12600K, KF and non-K, etc., Z690 chipset) available separately
ID-COOLING DK-03i CPU Cooler for LGA1200/115X, 60mm Height Low-Profile CPU Air Cooler with Aluminum Fins, Rainbow RGB Lighting, 120mm PWM Fan, Thermal Compound Included, TDP 100W
- 【Low-profile Design】Total 60mm height compact design perfectly fits all-in-one systems or limited form factor cases
- 【120mm PWM Fan】120mm diameter RGB fan generates a large volume of air passing through the aluminum heatsink for steady airflow and low noise output
- 【Better Heat Dissipation】The process of the extruded radial aluminum fins improves cooling performance
- 【RGB Lighting】The rainbow RGB light makes the PC builds colorful and bright.
- 【Compatibility】The CPU air cooler supports Intel LGA1200/1150/1151/1155/1156 socket. TDP:100W
The best cpu air cooler for overclocking brands
One of the things we suggest to most of our readers is to buy the cpu air cooler for overclocking from a well-known brand. Good brands provide, good quality products, great customer support, and have service centers in different places around the country. Regarding the cpu air cooler for overclocking I have a preference for the products of the brands listed below.
5 Things You need to consider when choosing the cpu air cooler for overclocking
There are some things you should consider when buying a cpu air cooler for overclocking. We spent 22 hours researching the most important things you should consider when buying a cpu air cooler for overclocking. So should we start with the list of things you should consider?
1. Budget and price matching
Make a list of the things you want in your cpu air cooler for overclocking and the price you are willing to pay for it. So try to look for a product in that price range and choose the one that appeals to you the most. One tip we would like to give you is: don’t settle for a cheaper product if it doesn’t even have a function you need.
Most cpu air cooler for overclockings fall within the price range of $ 59.99 to $ 49.95. Therefore, if budget is not a problem and you want the best product for your needs, we advise you to choose the Scythe Fuma 2 CPU Air Cooler, Intel LGA1151, AMD AM4/Ryzen, 120mm Dual Towers, Black Top Cover.
If you want something medium range, choose Scythe Mugen 5 Rev.B CPU Air Cooler, 120mm Single Tower, Intel LGA1151, AMD AM4/Ryzen. If you have a very low budget, you can choose the one that is the Noctua NH-U12S Redux, High Performance CPU Cooler with NF-P12 redux-1700 PWM 120mm Fan (Grey)
2. Does it have all the features you need?
Most importantly, the cpu air cooler for overclocking you are purchasing should have all the features you are looking for. In case you don’t even have one, don’t buy! We are saying this because you will not be able to use it for that purpose. If you are a person without budget problems, I would suggest you to choose the best model which is Noctua NH-U12S Redux, High Performance CPU Cooler with NF-P12 redux-1700 PWM 120mm Fan (Grey)
3. The brand
Buying the cpu air cooler for overclocking from a reputable brand can actually make sense. Not only will it be better than others in terms of “build quality”, but it will also have some extra features, better customer support. Famous brands have multiple service centers across the country, so if you have any problems you can simply take your cpu air cooler for overclocking to one of their service centers.
4. Warranty Matters!
When you buy a cpu air cooler for overclocking from a well-known brand, you will get a guarantee. Low-cost products also come with warranties, but the claim process could be tougher. That’s why I always suggest you buy the product from a reputed brand and the one that comes under warranty. It will save you from repair costs in the future. On average, around 21% of people end up paying 40% of the product price for the service! You can save on service costs if the product is under warranty!
5. Check out our website
On our website we have experts in all categories and no matter what the product is, we have a better review or list about it. The products on our list are based on expert picks, advice and hours of research. That’s why when you buy something that’s listed on our best list, you won’t regret it. However, there is a possibility that we may not have covered the product you might be interested in, but if you come across something like this, please let us know via comments or contact us.
What is the best cpu air cooler for overclocking?
The best cpu air cooler for overclocking is the one that has all the features that meet your needs. I think the best is Scythe Fuma 2 CPU Air Cooler, Intel LGA1151, AMD AM4/Ryzen, 120mm Dual Towers, Black Top Cover
Are there any good deals on cpu air cooler for overclocking?
In the offline market, you won’t find many offers. However, I have chosen the best cpu air cooler for overclocking and have added links to Amazon which has deals and deals running on a regular basis.
What is the cheapest cpu air cooler for overclocking?
Although most of the cheaper cpu air cooler for overclocking do not have many features, but if you are looking for the best one at a low cost, my best bet would be on Noctua NH-U12S Redux, High Performance CPU Cooler with NF-P12 redux-1700 PWM 120mm Fan (Grey)
Where can I buy the cpu air cooler for overclocking?
There are several places where you can buy it, but in my opinion, when it comes to the online marketplace, I wouldn’t recommend anything other than Amazon. It’s because their service is great!
Why should you trust our website?
We have been in the review business for more than 15 years and our motive is to help people buy the top rated products at the best price. We went through 22 to help you find the best cpu air cooler for overclocking
We hope you liked the cpu air cooler for overclockings that we have listed in our best list. If it was helpful, bookmark our site and share it with people you know whenever they intend to buy something.
To conclude this guide,