This is the ultimate buyer’s guide to the Best computer case fans . We would recommend using Noctua NF-P12 redux-1700 PWM, High Performance Cooling Fan, 4-Pin, 1700 RPM (120mm, Grey) as it is a high-quality product
Top 9 computer case fans – Our Picks
computer case fans Review :
Noctua NF-P12 redux-1700 PWM, High Performance Cooling Fan, 4-Pin, 1700 RPM (120mm, Grey)
1 used from $13.21
- High performance cooling fan, 120x120x25 mm, 12V, 4-pin PWM, max. 1700 RPM, max. 25.1 dB(A), >150,000 h MTTF
- Renowned NF-P12 high-end 120x25mm 12V fan, more than 100 awards and recommendations from international computer hardware websites and magazines, hundreds of thousands of satisfied users
- Pressure-optimised blade design with outstanding quietness of operation: high static pressure and strong CFM for air-based CPU coolers, water cooling radiators or low-noise chassis ventilation
- 1700rpm 4-pin PWM version with excellent balance of performance and quietness, supports automatic motherboard speed control (powerful airflow when required, virtually silent at idle)
- Streamlined redux edition: proven Noctua quality at an attractive price point, wide range of optional accessories (anti-vibration mounts, S-ATA adaptors, y-splitters, extension cables, etc.)
uphere 3-Pack Long Life Computer Case Fan 120mm Cooling Case Fan for Computer Cases Cooling,12BK3-3
- Higher air flow to enhance cooling performance
- Economic solution for perfect performance
- RoHS compliance for protecting the environment
- 3 IN 1 Value Pack
- Ultra silent operation at 19 dBA
3 Pack RGB Case Fans,PECHAM 120mm Silent Computer Cooling PC Case Fan Addressable RGB Color Changing LED Fan with Remote Control,Music Rhythm Sync & 5V ARGB Motherboard Sync(RGB2)
- 【Highly Efficient Heat Dissipation & RGB Lighting Effect 】：High airflow and large volume cooling by blade design ,super silent，enjoy the nice heat dissipation effect with cool rainbow RGB lighting effect, there are 380 light modes with remote control ，you can freely combine the best light effect without any defects.
- 【Music Rhythm Sync + ARGB Motherboard Sync Analog Intelligent Controller】: Fan lighting effect can change with music node, also can synchronize with the motherboard(ps: this Intelligent control box have 10 fan ports and 2 LED (light bar) ports)
- 【Addressable RGB Light function】: Must be work with an addressable RGB(5V, 3 pin) capable motherboard,support ASUS 5V 3 pin, MSI 5V 3 pin, Gigabyte 5V 3 pin, ASRock 5V 3 pin,Colorful 5V 3 pin etc...(not support 4 pin 12V)
- 【Silent & Seismic Design】 : Feature hydraulic Bearing self lubricates,makes the fan run noiseless and the air volume larger ;That 8 damping silicone pads fixed on both sides of the fan frame is to reduce the noise of the polarization motor vibration.
- 【Multiple Modes】 : RF Wireless remote RGB fan controller, One key to adjust color change speed, mode
Corsair ML120, 120mm Premium Magnetic Levitation Fan (2-Pack), Dual Pack
6 used from $25.51
- Magnetic Bearing: harnesses magnetic Levitation technology to provide lower noise, higher performance, and a longer lifespan. . Air flow - 75 CFM. Noise level - 35. 0 decibels
- Custom rotor design: Delivers the perfect balance between high static pressure and high airflow, operating flawlessly in the most challenging environments
- Extensive control range: a 2, 000 RPM control range gives you total control between silence and absolute performance
Corsair LL Series LL120 RGB 120mm Dual Light Loop RGB LED PWM Fan 3 Fan Pack with Lighting Node Pro (CO-9050072-WW)
8 used from $75.40
- 16 independent RGB LEDs in every fan, split between two separate light loops. Airflow - 43.25 CFM. Noise level - 24.8 decibels
- Software control and customize RGB lighting effects with the included Corsair lighting Node Pro or expand your RGB lighting with more Corsair RGB fans or RGB LED lighting strips (sold separately)
- PWM fan control allows for dynamic speed adjustment between 600 rpm to 1, 500 rpm, minimizing noise or maximizing airflow
- 120 millimeter fan Blade engineered for Low-Noise operation without sacrificing performance
- Bearing Type: Hydraulic
Cooler Master SickleFlow 120 V2 ARGB 3in1 Square Frame Fan, Customizable LEDS, Air Balance Curve Blade, Sealed Bearing, PWM Control for Computer Case & Liquid Radiator
- ARGB Lighting: Signature cooling performance with an ARGB design: a perfect choice for all of the users wanting lighting effects that are individually customizable.
- New Blade Design: Revised curve blade design to improve airflow and air pressure. A refreshed blade for improved lighting.
- Enhanced Fan Frame: Enhanced frame structure, reducing turbulent flow noise increase efficiency.
- Sealed Bearing Structure: Sealed and secured fan bearing, preventing dust and lubricating oil leakage while increasing the fan’s operation stability and life span.
ARCTIC P12 PWM PST (5 Pack) - 120 mm Case Fan, PWM Sharing Technology (PST), Pressure-optimised, Value Pack, Very quiet motor, Computer, 200-1800 RPM - Black/Black
- OPTIMISED FOR STATIC PRESSURE: During the development of the new P12 PWM PST, special emphasis was placed on a focused airstream and thus a high static pressure
- 200 TO 1800 RPM REGULATED VIA PWM PST: Thanks to 4-pin connector, the RPM can be regulated in a broad spectrum via PWM, noise is kept at minimum while maximum cooling performance is given when needed
- MORE EFFICIENT TECHNOLOGY: The motor is powered by a Neodym-Iron-Boron-Magnet ring of the newest generation, which allows the new P12 PWM PST to run much more efficiently than its predecessors
- EXTENDED LIFE SPAN: A 10 °C lower motor temperature roughly doubles the life span of a fan, the new ARCTIC motor has a four times longer service life through its low coil temperature
- TECHNICAL DATA: Fan speed: 200–1800 RPM, Airflow: 56.3 CFM/95.65 m³/h (@ 1800 RPM), Noise Level: 0.3 Sone (@ 1800 RPM), Pin: 4-pin
Corsair QL Series, Ql120 RGB, 120mm RGB LED Fan, Triple Pack with Lighting Node Core
3 used from $86.68
- Triple fan kit with four lighting Zones and 34 individually addressable RGB LEDs per fan radiate spellbinding colors and effects on either side
- Use the included compact iCUE lighting Node Core to easily control RGB lighting via Corsair iCUE software cutting down the cable clutter with simple USB 2.0 and SATA connections
- Create mesmerizing animated lighting effects with powerful Corsair iCUE software bringing your system to life with dynamic RGB lighting synchronized across all your icue-compatible products and immersive integrated lighting with compatible games
- Keep your system cool with powerful fan speeds up to 1, 500 RPM pushing up to 41.8 CFM of air, Sound Level - 26 dBA. Static Pressure - 1.55 mm-H2O
- A low-noise semi-transparent 120mm fan blade is engineered for quiet operation while also allowing your RGB lighting to shine through
Cooler Master MasterFan MF120 Halo 3in1 Duo-Ring ARGB LightingFan, 24 Independently LEDS, PWM Static Pressure Fan, Absorbing Pads for Computer Case & Liquid Radiator
- Duo-Ring Addressable RGB Lighting 24 Individually Controlled ARGB LEDs for a stunning visual effect
- Performance Engineered Hybrid Static Pressure blade design to tackle resistances in CPU liquid radiator, low-noise or mesh chassis ventilation while boosting overall airflow
- Silent Cooling Technology Noise Reduction Technology and Sound Absorbing Materials for a quieter and longer lifespan cooling solution
- PWM Fan Controly, Dynamic speed adjustment between 650 rpm to 1 800 rpm minimizing noise or maximizing air flow
- Certified Compatibility Compatible with most of Addressable RGB capable motherboards Aura Mystic Light and Polychome Sync
Top computer case fans brands
One of the things we suggest to most of our readers is to buy the computer case fans from a well-known brand. Good brands provide, good quality products, great customer support, and have service centers in different places around the country. Regarding the computer case fans I have a preference for the products of the brands listed below.
How to choose the best computer case fans
There are some things you should consider when buying a computer case fans. We spent 22 hours researching the most important things you should consider when buying a computer case fans. So should we start with the list of things you should consider?
1. Budget and price matching
Make a list of the things you want in your computer case fans and the price you are willing to pay for it. So try to look for a product in that price range and choose the one that appeals to you the most. One tip we would like to give you is: don’t settle for a cheaper product if it doesn’t even have a function you need.
Most computer case fanss fall within the price range of $ 13.9 to $ 31.29. Therefore, if budget is not a problem and you want the best product for your needs, we advise you to choose the Noctua NF-P12 redux-1700 PWM, High Performance Cooling Fan, 4-Pin, 1700 RPM (120mm, Grey).
If you want something medium range, choose Corsair ML120, 120mm Premium Magnetic Levitation Fan (2-Pack), Dual Pack. If you have a very low budget, you can choose the one that is the ARCTIC P12 PWM PST (5 Pack) – 120 mm Case Fan, PWM Sharing Technology (PST), Pressure-optimised, Value Pack, Very quiet motor, Computer, 200-1800 RPM – Black/Black
2. Does it have all the features you need?
Most importantly, the computer case fans you are purchasing should have all the features you are looking for. In case you don’t even have one, don’t buy! We are saying this because you will not be able to use it for that purpose. If you are a person without budget problems, I would suggest you to choose the best model which is ARCTIC P12 PWM PST (5 Pack) – 120 mm Case Fan, PWM Sharing Technology (PST), Pressure-optimised, Value Pack, Very quiet motor, Computer, 200-1800 RPM – Black/Black
3. The brand
Buying the computer case fans from a reputable brand can actually make sense. Not only will it be better than others in terms of “build quality”, but it will also have some extra features, better customer support. Famous brands have multiple service centers across the country, so if you have any problems you can simply take your computer case fans to one of their service centers.
4. Warranty Matters!
When you buy a computer case fans from a well-known brand, you will get a guarantee. Low-cost products also come with warranties, but the claim process could be tougher. That’s why I always suggest you buy the product from a reputed brand and the one that comes under warranty. It will save you from repair costs in the future. On average, around 21% of people end up paying 40% of the product price for the service! You can save on service costs if the product is under warranty!
5. Check out our website
On our website we have experts in all categories and no matter what the product is, we have a better review or list about it. The products on our list are based on expert picks, advice and hours of research. That’s why when you buy something that’s listed on our best list, you won’t regret it. However, there is a possibility that we may not have covered the product you might be interested in, but if you come across something like this, please let us know via comments or contact us.
What is the best computer case fans?
The best computer case fans is the one that has all the features that meet your needs. I think the best is Noctua NF-P12 redux-1700 PWM, High Performance Cooling Fan, 4-Pin, 1700 RPM (120mm, Grey)
Are there any good deals on computer case fans?
In the offline market, you won’t find many offers. However, I have chosen the best computer case fans and have added links to Amazon which has deals and deals running on a regular basis.
What is the cheapest computer case fans?
Although most of the cheaper computer case fans do not have many features, but if you are looking for the best one at a low cost, my best bet would be on ARCTIC P12 PWM PST (5 Pack) – 120 mm Case Fan, PWM Sharing Technology (PST), Pressure-optimised, Value Pack, Very quiet motor, Computer, 200-1800 RPM – Black/Black
Where can I buy the computer case fans?
There are several places where you can buy it, but in my opinion, when it comes to the online marketplace, I wouldn’t recommend anything other than Amazon. It’s because their service is great!
Why should you trust our website?
We have been in the review business for more than 15 years and our motive is to help people buy the top rated products at the best price. We went through 22 to help you find the best computer case fans
We hope you liked the computer case fanss that we have listed in our best list. If it was helpful, bookmark our site and share it with people you know whenever they intend to buy something.
To conclude this guide,