In this article we will take a look at some of the best chosen cheap sound card . We would recommend using Creative Sound Blaster Audigy FX PCIe 5.1 Sound Card with High Performance Headphone Amp as it is our top pick for you
Top 9 cheap sound card – Our Choices
Top cheap sound card review
Creative Sound Blaster Audigy FX PCIe 5.1 Sound Card with High Performance Headphone Amp
5 used from $23.75
- Easily converts the PC into a cinematic entertainment system by providing a compelling 5.1 surround sound
- Advanced Audio Processing with SBX Pro Studio, a suite of Sound Blaster audio processing technologies that let you bring out the best in your audio
- Includes the Sound Blaster Audigy Fx Control Panel, PC software that puts you in full control of the SBX Pro Studio suite of technologies
- 600 ohm headphone amp for high performance, studio grade monitoring
- 106 SNR and 24-bit 192kHz DAC (Playback) and 96kHz ADC (Recording)
USB Sound Card, TechRise USB External Stereo Sound Adapter Splitter Converter with Volume Control for Windows and Mac, Plug & Play, No Drivers Needed
- 3.5mm JACK DEVICE: USB audio sound card, supports normal stereo, earphone, headphone, headset or microphone with 3.5mm jack, Raspberry Pi 2/3 Xbox PS4 Surface Tablet Laptop, especially for gaming headsets. International standard USB replaces traditional sound card. You can also use microphone and headphones together on iMac/Mac Mini devices with our product.
- NO DRIVER REQUIRED：Headset USB adaptor, international USB connector, no extra drivers are needed, easy to use, plug and play for instant audio playback. Lightweight and portable size make it convenient to take anywhere.
- MIXER FUNCTION: Multi-channel will bring you a “surround sound” experience. Mini LED and surround sound can improve the level of gaming audio. Microphone/Headphone mute function allows the headset and loudspeaker mode to switch freely providing 16 kinds of rhythmic pattern and 23 kinds of environment mode, without unplugging from the computer.
- OPERATIING SYSTEM: The external USB 2.0 sound card adapter can work with all major operation systems like Windows 98SE/ ME/ 2000/ XP/ Server 2003/ Vista/ Win 7/8/10, Linux, Mac OS, etc.
- ADJUSTABLE AUDIO SOUND: The volume of the output audio can be adjusted by the volume roller on the control panel. Adjust the appropriate sound volume according to your needs.
USB to 3.5mm Jack Audio Adapter, KOOPAO 2in1 External USB Sound Card, 3.5mm Aux to USB to Audio Jack Sound Adapter Support CTIA OMTP Headphone TRRS Jack for PC Windows 10 PS4 Laptop Mac, 24Bit 96Khz
- 【2 IN 1 Alternative Soundcard】 This USB audio adapter could be a replacement for the broken sound card & add a new 3.5mm aux port to the computer . Need No Driver. It support all the USB audio enable devices , such as PC, Laptop, PS4, Xbox, Mac, 4-Pole Microphone (not support PS3, TV, Car, 3-pole mic). Systems like Windows 10/8.1/8/7/XP/Vista , Linux . Softwares like Skype, Hangouts & etc.
- 【Realtek DAC Chip】 This external usb sound card will provide 24Bit 96Khz sound quality. Its built-in ALC4050 Realtek chip is newest generation DAC chip which max decoding speed up to 32bit / 384khz . It’s way better than the computer's original soundcard with only 16bit 44.1K/48K. It will do improve the audio's sound quality in / out your computer, specially the Hi-res music, singing, live-streaming that requires good audio signal.
- 【Plug & Play for Different Jack Standard】 This USB to audio jack adapter compatible with both Apple CTIA & Android OMTP standard 3.5mm TRRS jack headphone , It will prevent the static , crackling noisy, no respond problems which caused by incompatibility of different standard jacks(Mic - GND port short circuit) . It also work with audio play TRS jack , NOT work with TRS Microphone . NOT work with TS jack .
- 【Support Wire Remote signal】 The new generation chip allows this usb to 3.5mm jack audio adapter to support the wire remote control signals like volume adjust , sound recording , pause/play & etc without any peripherals like knob switch and control center . other models in market may not able to provide this convenience & the size much bigger .
- 【BUY WITH CONFIDENCE】Koopao is a professional USB audio adapter manufacturer. Every product we launch has undergone rigorous testing and meets the quality standards in US. if you have any questions, pls be free to contact us .
Sabrent USB External Stereo Sound Adapter for Windows and Mac. Plug and Play No Drivers Needed. (AU-MMSA)
1 used from $5.80
- Connectors: USB Type-A, Stereo output jack, Mono microphone-input jack.
- Driverless for Windows 98SE/ME/2000/XP/Server 2003/Vista/7/8/Linux/Mac OSX.
- USB bus-powered, no external power required.
- Reverse Compliant with USB Audio Device Class Specification 1.0
UGREEN USB Audio Adapter External Stereo Sound Card with 3.5mm Headphone and Microphone Jack for Windows Mac Linux PC Laptops Desktops PS5 Black
- Ideal Sound Card Option : UGREEN USB audio adapter is ideal to replace your faulty sound card or audio port, it adds a mono microphone-in and a stereo audio-out port to your computer through a USB port, which enables you to connect your existing headphones, headset, speakers, or microphone with 3.5mm jack to your PC through a USB interface.
- Practical Stereo Sound Adapter: It protects against electromagnetic interference and enjoy the stable and best sound quality. Quite great for Skype/ICQ/Google Hangouts/TeamSpeak, additionally suitable as a second sound source for simultaneous operation of loudspeakers and headphones.
- Superior Features: No driver required, just plug and play! USB bus-powered, no external power required for this convenient sound card.
- Wide Compatibility: Windows 10/98SE/ME/2000/XP/Server 2003/Vista/7/8/Linux/Mac OSX/PS5/PS4/Google Chromebook/Windows Surface Pro 3/Raspberry Pi are ok with the USB to audio adapter. Please kindly note it only supports mono microphone TRS, it does not support TS, TRRS. Not compatible with PS3.
- Compact and Portable: Durable ABS material made the USB to headphone adapter compact and lightweight. IMPORTANT NOTE: This usb audio converter only supports mono microphone TRS, does NOT support TS, TRRS.
ASUS XONAR SE 5.1 Channel 192kHz/24-bit Hi-Res 116dB SNR PCIe Gaming Sound Card with Windows 10 compatibility
3 used from $25.30
- 5.1 channel, 192kHz/24-bit Hi-Res audio with a 300ohm headphone amp for detailed, immersive sound with punchy, defined bass
- Realtek ALC1220X codec delivers a crystal clear 116dB signal-to-noise ratio (SNR)
- ASUS Hyper Grounding Technology ensures minimal audio distortion and interference
- Xonar Audio Center enables full audio control via an intuitive, spacious interface
- Included Low Profile Bracket allows the Xonar to fit perfectly into most systems
Creative Sound Blaster Z SE Internal PCI-e Gaming Sound Card and DAC, 24-bit / 192 kHz, 116 dB SNR, ASIO, 600Ω Headphones Amp, Mic EQ, Discrete 5.1 / Virtual 7.1, Supports Dolby Digital Live, DTS
3 used from $87.94
- PRISTINE AUDIO CLARITY – With up to 116 dB SNR at an amazing bit rate of up to 24-bit / 192 kHz, enjoy impressive audio quality for your every need. The sound card also features gold-plated connectors, speaker optimization technology, and digital content encoding capability for the best digital audio performance. Coupled with Audio Stream Input / Output (ASIO) support, Sound Blaster Z SE delivers low-latency and high-fidelity audio, even for your recordings
- SBX GAMING EQ PROFILES – Emerge as the last man standing with our updated SBX Gaming Profiles for hot titles such as Apex Legends, Fortnite, Overwatch, PUBG, and more. In-house tuned and optimized to sound the best for the respective games, you can get started right away or further tweak the EQs, instead of having to create the profiles from scratch. Simply select the respective game from our latest Sound Blaster Command software’s menu, and be battle-ready instantly
- IMMERSIVE SURROUND SOUND – Get fully immersed and stay focused on your games with our surround sound. The Sound Blaster Z SE now supports 7.1 virtual on headphones and speakers alongside discrete 5.1 for speakers. You can even switch between headphones and your speakers via the software for those times you want to pump the bass, or go stealthier with your headphones. For extra delivery options to your external devices, the Z SE also supports Dolby Digital Live and DTS Encoding
- CRYSTAL CLEAR COMMUNICATION – Comes with a list of Microphone EQ Presets that compensates for your headset’s built-in mic so you can be heard clearly–whether it is to reduce the harshness of your tonality, sound more natural, or to increase the mids for vocal clarity. Together with our Sound Blaster Command Software’s CrystalVoice technology that helps remove echoes and ambient noises, the Z SE is perfect for games and even video conferences while working from home for better communications
Creative Sound Blaster Audigy PCIe RX 7.1 Sound Card with High Performance Headphone Amp
7 used from $40.82
- Advanced chipset is designed to process the legendary EAX reverb engine for powerful enhanced audio
- Immerse yourself in full cinematic 7.1 multi-channel audio, perfect for games, movies and music
- 106dB SNR ensures a high level of audio quality and supported operating systems is Windows 8, Windows XP SP2 or higher, Windows Vista SP1 or higher, Windows 7, Windows 10
- 600 ohm headphone amp provides studio grade monitoring
- High quality 24-bit 192 kHz stereo direct playback
Creative Labs Sound Blaster Play! 3 External USB Sound Adapter for Windows and Mac. Plug and Play (No Drivers Required). Upgrade to 24-Bit 96Khz Playback
1 used from $17.02
- power source type: Corded Electric
The popular cheap sound card brands
One of the things we suggest to most of our readers is to buy the cheap sound card from a well-known brand. Good brands provide, good quality products, great customer support, and have service centers in different places around the country. Regarding the cheap sound card I have a preference for the products of the brands listed below.
5 Things You need to consider when choosing the cheap sound card
There are some things you should consider when buying a cheap sound card. We spent 22 hours researching the most important things you should consider when buying a cheap sound card. So should we start with the list of things you should consider?
1. Budget and price matching
Make a list of the things you want in your cheap sound card and the price you are willing to pay for it. So try to look for a product in that price range and choose the one that appeals to you the most. One tip we would like to give you is: don’t settle for a cheaper product if it doesn’t even have a function you need.
Most cheap sound cards fall within the price range of $ 43.07 to $ 109.99. Therefore, if budget is not a problem and you want the best product for your needs, we advise you to choose the Creative Sound Blaster Audigy FX PCIe 5.1 Sound Card with High Performance Headphone Amp.
If you want something medium range, choose Sabrent USB External Stereo Sound Adapter for Windows and Mac. Plug and Play No Drivers Needed. (AU-MMSA). If you have a very low budget, you can choose the one that is the Creative Sound Blaster Z SE Internal PCI-e Gaming Sound Card and DAC, 24-bit / 192 kHz, 116 dB SNR, ASIO, 600Ω Headphones Amp, Mic EQ, Discrete 5.1 / Virtual 7.1, Supports Dolby Digital Live, DTS
2. Does it have all the features you need?
Most importantly, the cheap sound card you are purchasing should have all the features you are looking for. In case you don’t even have one, don’t buy! We are saying this because you will not be able to use it for that purpose. If you are a person without budget problems, I would suggest you to choose the best model which is Creative Sound Blaster Z SE Internal PCI-e Gaming Sound Card and DAC, 24-bit / 192 kHz, 116 dB SNR, ASIO, 600Ω Headphones Amp, Mic EQ, Discrete 5.1 / Virtual 7.1, Supports Dolby Digital Live, DTS
3. The brand
Buying the cheap sound card from a reputable brand can actually make sense. Not only will it be better than others in terms of “build quality”, but it will also have some extra features, better customer support. Famous brands have multiple service centers across the country, so if you have any problems you can simply take your cheap sound card to one of their service centers.
4. Warranty Matters!
When you buy a cheap sound card from a well-known brand, you will get a guarantee. Low-cost products also come with warranties, but the claim process could be tougher. That’s why I always suggest you buy the product from a reputed brand and the one that comes under warranty. It will save you from repair costs in the future. On average, around 21% of people end up paying 40% of the product price for the service! You can save on service costs if the product is under warranty!
5. Check out our website
On our website we have experts in all categories and no matter what the product is, we have a better review or list about it. The products on our list are based on expert picks, advice and hours of research. That’s why when you buy something that’s listed on our best list, you won’t regret it. However, there is a possibility that we may not have covered the product you might be interested in, but if you come across something like this, please let us know via comments or contact us.
What is the best cheap sound card?
The best cheap sound card is the one that has all the features that meet your needs. I think the best is Creative Sound Blaster Audigy FX PCIe 5.1 Sound Card with High Performance Headphone Amp
Are there any good deals on cheap sound card?
In the offline market, you won’t find many offers. However, I have chosen the best cheap sound card and have added links to Amazon which has deals and deals running on a regular basis.
What is the cheapest cheap sound card?
Although most of the cheaper cheap sound card do not have many features, but if you are looking for the best one at a low cost, my best bet would be on Creative Sound Blaster Z SE Internal PCI-e Gaming Sound Card and DAC, 24-bit / 192 kHz, 116 dB SNR, ASIO, 600Ω Headphones Amp, Mic EQ, Discrete 5.1 / Virtual 7.1, Supports Dolby Digital Live, DTS
Where can I buy the cheap sound card?
There are several places where you can buy it, but in my opinion, when it comes to the online marketplace, I wouldn’t recommend anything other than Amazon. It’s because their service is great!
Why should you trust our website?
We have been in the review business for more than 15 years and our motive is to help people buy the top rated products at the best price. We went through 22 to help you find the best cheap sound card
We hope you liked the cheap sound cards that we have listed in our best list. If it was helpful, bookmark our site and share it with people you know whenever they intend to buy something.
To conclude this guide,