In this article we will take a look at some of the best chosen cheap desktop . We would recommend using Dell Inspiron G5 5000 Gaming Desktop Tower – Intel Core i7-10700F, 16GB DDR4 RAM, 1TB SSD, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060 12GB GDDR6, Windows 10 Home – Abyss Black (Latest Model) as it is available at reasonable price
Best 9 cheap desktop – Our Choices
Top cheap desktop review
Dell Inspiron G5 5000 Gaming Desktop Tower - Intel Core i7-10700F, 16GB DDR4 RAM, 1TB SSD, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060 12GB GDDR6, Windows 10 Home - Abyss Black (Latest Model)
- 10th Generation Intel Core i7-10700F processor(8-Core, 16M Cache, 2.9GHz to 4.8GHz)
- 16GB 2666Mhz DDR4 , 1TB M.2 PCIe NVMe SSD
- NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060 12GB GDDR6
- Killer Wi-Fi 6 AX1650i (2x2) 802.11ax Wireless + Bluetooth 5.1
- Using Alexa on your PC is as easy as asking a question. Just ask and Alexa can check your calendar, create lists, play music, answer questions, read the news and more.
(Refurbished) HP Elite C2D 3.0ghz, New 4GB Memory, 250GB, Windows 10 Professional
- Work smarter not harder and streamline more with this PC's enhanced powerful Intel C2D 3.00 GHz processor.
- This PC allows you to store and quickly access up to 500GB of storage with 4GB of Ram.
- Operating this PC is fast and easy with the user friendlyWindows 10 Pro operating system.
ASUS D340MC Desktop PC, Intel Core i5-8400, 8GB DDR4 RAM, 512GB PCIe SSD, Windows 10 Home, Black, D340MC-DH501
- Intel Core i5-8400 Processor (9M Cache, up to 4.0 GHz, 6 cores)
- Windows 10 Home with 1 month Microsoft 365 trial for new customers
- 512GB M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD and 8GB DDR4 RAM (expandable up to 32GB)
- Front I/O: 1x Headphone, 1x Microphone, 2x USB 2.0 ports, 2x USB 3.2 Type-A (Gen 1)
- Rear I/O: RJ45 Gigabit LAN, HDMI, DVI-D, VGA, PS/2 Mouse, PS/2 Keyboard, 2x USB 2.0, 2x USB3.2 Type-A (Gen 1), 7.1 channel audio (3 ports) (*USB Transfer speed may vary. Learn more at ASUS website)
HP 2021 Newest Slim Desktop Tower PC, Intel Celeron G5905 Processor, 16GB DDR4 RAM, 1TB PCIe SSD, HDMI, DVD-RW, WiFi, Bluetooth, Wired Keyboard & Mouse, Windows 10 Home, KKE Mousepad
- 【Memory & Storage】16GB DDR4 SDRAM for enhanced high bandwidth to boost multitasking and mainstream PC gaming; 1TB PCIe NVMe M.2 SSD for fast boot up and speedy data transfer; Original seal will be opened for upgrade ONLY, 1-years warraty on upgraded RAM/SSD/HDD from PConline365, and original 1-Year Manufacture warranty on remaining components.
- 【Compact Reliable Desktop】This desktop comes with newest Intel Celeron Processor G5905 (2 Cores, 2 Threads, 4MB Cache, 3.5GHz Base Frequency) and space-saving slim bezel design to have reliable performance while perfectly fit most of the living and working places
- 【ENERGY STAR certified】 Slim Desktop that meets strict energy- efficiency and helps reduce your carbon footprint
- 【Tech Specs】4 x USB 3.0 Type-A, 4 x USB 2.0 Type-A, 1 x headphone and microphone combo jack, 1 x HDMI, 1 x VGA, 1 x RJ-45 ethernet port, 1 x SD card reader, DVD-RW, Wi-Fi 5 (1x1) and Bluetooth 4.2 Combo, USB black wired keyboard and mouse combo, Windows 10 Home 64-bit - perfect for daily family entertainment, office work, remote learning, online class, etc.
- 【Included In The Package】KKE Mousepad from PConline365
ASUS ExpertCenter D500SA Small Form Factor Desktop PC, Intel Core i5-10400, 12GB DDR4 RAM, 512GB PCIe SSD, Wi-Fi 6, TPM, Windows 10 Professional, Black, D500SA-AB501
- 10th Gen Intel Core i5-10400 Six-Core Processor (12M Cache, up to 4.3 GHz)
- Windows 10 Professional and 1 month trial of Microsoft 365 for new customers - ASUS recommends Windows 10 Pro for business
- 512GB PCIe NVMe M.2 SSD and 12GB 2666 MHz DDR4 RAM (expandable up to 64GB)
- TPM 2.0 Security
- Small Form Factor - weighs 11 lbs
Dell Optiplex 5050 Small Form Factor (SFF) Business Desktop PC, Intel i7-7500 Quad-Core 3.6 GHz, 16GB DDR4, Intel 512GB PCIe NVMe SSD Windows 10 Pro (Renewed)
- Intel Core i7-7500 3.6GHz, Turbo up to 4.2 Ghz, 64 bit Quad-Core Processor, 8 MB SmartCache
- Intel 512GB PCIe Nvme SSD, 16GB DDR4 Memory, Intel HD Graphics 630, Dvd burner
- 1x Display Ports, 1x HDMI, 4 x USB 3.0, 4x USB 2.0, Gigabit Ethernet, 10/100/1000Mbps, No Wifi
- Slim/Small form factor (SFF), Wired Black Keyboard and Mouse included. Universal audio jack
- Windows 10 Professional (64-bit)
Flagship Dell XPS 8940 Business Desktop Computer 11th Gen Intel Hexa-Core i5-11400 (Beats i7-9700) 16GB RAM 512GB SSD Intel UHD Graphics 730 USB-C WiFi6 Bluetooth Win10 Black
- 16GB RAM | 512GB SSD
- Equipped With The Powerful and Fast 11th Gen Intel Hexa-Core i5-11400 (Base Clock 2.6GHz, Max Boost Clock Up to 4.4GHz, 12MB Smart Cache, 12 Threads)
- Integrated Intel UHD Graphics 730 with shared graphics memory
- Front: 3x USB-A 3.1, 1x USB-C 3.1, 1x headset port, 1x Media Card Reader; Back: 4x USB-A 3.1, 2x USB-A 2.0, 1x HDMI 1.4, 1x DisplayPort 1.2, 1x 3-Connector stack retaskable audio port, 1x RJ45 Ethernet
- Microsoft Windows 10 Home (64-bit), Killer Wi-Fi 6 AX1650i (2x2) 802.11ax Wireless and Bluetooth 5.1
Lenovo M93P SFF Computer Desktop PC, Intel Core i7 3.4GHz, 16GB Ram, 512GB M.2 SSD, Wireless Keyboard & Mouse, WiFi | Bluetooth, New 23.8" FHD LED Monitor, Microsoft Office 365, Win 10 Pro (Renewed)
- POWERFUL PROCESSOR - Configured with Intel’s top of the line Core i5 series processor so you can expect very fast, reliable and consistent performance for an exceptional PC experience.
- ABOUT THIS PC: This PC Has 6 x USB 3.0, 2 x Display Ports, 1 x VGA, NO DVD Drive, Headphone and microphone on the Front, RJ-45 (Ethernet Port), Onboard Intel HD 4600, Windows 10 Professional (64 Bit).
- ABUNDANT STORAGE AND MEMORY – Arrives with a New 16 GB Memory and 512 GB M.2 Solid State Drive for efficient multi-tasking. Included Peripherals: Wireless Keyboard and Mouse, USB Wi-Fi Adapter & Bluetooth.
- NEW 23.8 INCH FHD LED MONITOR: PC Comes with New 23.8” FHD Monitor. FHD (1920 x 1080). Comes with All Necessary Cables to connect out of the box with your computer and is ready to go before you know it.
- MICROSOFT OFFICE 365 PERSONAL - With Office 365 Personal you'll have Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and more. Simply enter the provided product key (included) to start your 12-month subscription. Work anywhere on up to 5 devices using your Microsoft account to access, collaborate and share files through your OneDrive Personal Vault. Also included with your Office 365 subscription is 1 TB of OneDrive Cloud storage and technical support via phone or chat with Microsoft.
Dell Optiplex 7010 SFF Desktop PC - Intel Core i5-3470 3.2GHz 4GB 250GB DVD Windows 10 Pro (Renewed)
- POWERFUL PROCESSOR - Configured with top of the line series processor for lightning fast, reliable and consistent performance to ensure an exceptional PC experience.
- SUPERIOR STORAGE AND MEMORY – Customized with 250GB HDD hard drive storage space to store apps, games, photos, music and movies. Loaded with 4GB of RAM to zip through multiple tasks in a hurry without lag.
- BUILT IN CONNECTIVITY - Stay connected to the internet with installed wireless capable technology and integrated network card. Play your favorite music files with stereo sound. Easily connect to large and multiple monitors through the installed onboard video connections.
- WINDOWS 10 LATEST RELEASE - A new installation of the latest Microsoft Windows 10 Professional 64 Bit Operating System software, free of bloatware commonly installed from other manufacturers. As Microsoft's latest and best OS to date, Windows 10 Professional 64 Bit will maximize the utility of each PC for years to come. Optional software such as Anti-Virus and Office 365 can also be easily downloaded through the Microsoft Windows App Store.
- BUY WITH CONFIDENCE - All Amazon Renewed computers come with a 90-day warranty and technical support to provide customers with unmatched quality and care.
Top cheap desktop brands
One of the things we suggest to most of our readers is to buy the cheap desktop from a well-known brand. Good brands provide, good quality products, great customer support, and have service centers in different places around the country. Regarding the cheap desktop I have a preference for the products of the brands listed below.
5 Things You need to consider when choosing the cheap desktop
There are some things you should consider when buying a cheap desktop. We spent 22 hours researching the most important things you should consider when buying a cheap desktop. So should we start with the list of things you should consider?
1. Budget and price matching
Make a list of the things you want in your cheap desktop and the price you are willing to pay for it. So try to look for a product in that price range and choose the one that appeals to you the most. One tip we would like to give you is: don’t settle for a cheaper product if it doesn’t even have a function you need.
Most cheap desktops fall within the price range of $ 1899.99 to $ 949. Therefore, if budget is not a problem and you want the best product for your needs, we advise you to choose the Dell Inspiron G5 5000 Gaming Desktop Tower – Intel Core i7-10700F, 16GB DDR4 RAM, 1TB SSD, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060 12GB GDDR6, Windows 10 Home – Abyss Black (Latest Model).
If you want something medium range, choose HP 2021 Newest Slim Desktop Tower PC, Intel Celeron G5905 Processor, 16GB DDR4 RAM, 1TB PCIe SSD, HDMI, DVD-RW, WiFi, Bluetooth, Wired Keyboard & Mouse, Windows 10 Home, KKE Mousepad. If you have a very low budget, you can choose the one that is the Flagship Dell XPS 8940 Business Desktop Computer 11th Gen Intel Hexa-Core i5-11400 (Beats i7-9700) 16GB RAM 512GB SSD Intel UHD Graphics 730 USB-C WiFi6 Bluetooth Win10 Black
2. Does it have all the features you need?
Most importantly, the cheap desktop you are purchasing should have all the features you are looking for. In case you don’t even have one, don’t buy! We are saying this because you will not be able to use it for that purpose. If you are a person without budget problems, I would suggest you to choose the best model which is Flagship Dell XPS 8940 Business Desktop Computer 11th Gen Intel Hexa-Core i5-11400 (Beats i7-9700) 16GB RAM 512GB SSD Intel UHD Graphics 730 USB-C WiFi6 Bluetooth Win10 Black
3. The brand
Buying the cheap desktop from a reputable brand can actually make sense. Not only will it be better than others in terms of “build quality”, but it will also have some extra features, better customer support. Famous brands have multiple service centers across the country, so if you have any problems you can simply take your cheap desktop to one of their service centers.
4. Warranty Matters!
When you buy a cheap desktop from a well-known brand, you will get a guarantee. Low-cost products also come with warranties, but the claim process could be tougher. That’s why I always suggest you buy the product from a reputed brand and the one that comes under warranty. It will save you from repair costs in the future. On average, around 21% of people end up paying 40% of the product price for the service! You can save on service costs if the product is under warranty!
5. Check out our website
On our website we have experts in all categories and no matter what the product is, we have a better review or list about it. The products on our list are based on expert picks, advice and hours of research. That’s why when you buy something that’s listed on our best list, you won’t regret it. However, there is a possibility that we may not have covered the product you might be interested in, but if you come across something like this, please let us know via comments or contact us.
What is the best cheap desktop?
The best cheap desktop is the one that has all the features that meet your needs. I think the best is Dell Inspiron G5 5000 Gaming Desktop Tower – Intel Core i7-10700F, 16GB DDR4 RAM, 1TB SSD, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060 12GB GDDR6, Windows 10 Home – Abyss Black (Latest Model)
Are there any good deals on cheap desktop?
In the offline market, you won’t find many offers. However, I have chosen the best cheap desktop and have added links to Amazon which has deals and deals running on a regular basis.
What is the cheapest cheap desktop?
Although most of the cheaper cheap desktop do not have many features, but if you are looking for the best one at a low cost, my best bet would be on Flagship Dell XPS 8940 Business Desktop Computer 11th Gen Intel Hexa-Core i5-11400 (Beats i7-9700) 16GB RAM 512GB SSD Intel UHD Graphics 730 USB-C WiFi6 Bluetooth Win10 Black
Where can I buy the cheap desktop?
There are several places where you can buy it, but in my opinion, when it comes to the online marketplace, I wouldn’t recommend anything other than Amazon. It’s because their service is great!
Why should you trust our website?
We have been in the review business for more than 15 years and our motive is to help people buy the top rated products at the best price. We went through 22 to help you find the best cheap desktop
We hope you liked the cheap desktops that we have listed in our best list. If it was helpful, bookmark our site and share it with people you know whenever they intend to buy something.
To conclude this guide,