This is the ultimate buyer’s guide to the Best cheap desktop computer . We would recommend using Acer Aspire TC-1660-UA92 Desktop | 10th Gen Intel Core i5-10400 6-Core Processor | 12GB 2666MHz DDR4 | 512GB NVMe M.2 SSD | 8X DVD | Intel Wireless Wi-Fi 6 | Bluetooth 5.2 | Windows 10 Home as it is one of the best products currently available in the market
Top 9 cheap desktop computer – Our Picks
Top cheap desktop computer review
Acer Aspire TC-1660-UA92 Desktop | 10th Gen Intel Core i5-10400 6-Core Processor | 12GB 2666MHz DDR4 | 512GB NVMe M.2 SSD | 8X DVD | Intel Wireless Wi-Fi 6 | Bluetooth 5.2 | Windows 10 Home
- ROBUST COMPUTING HUB: Tackle any task—from basic computing to multimedia entertainment—every time you power up this beastly machine. Easily expandable and driven by an Intel Core i5 processor, it has the speed, power and storage to do more—everyday!
- 10th Generation Intel Core i5-10400 6-Core Processor (Up to 4.3GHz)
- 12GB 2666MHz DDR4 Memory | 512GB NVMe M.2 SSD | 8X DVD-Writer Double-Layer Drive (DVD-RW)
- Intel Wireless Wi-Fi 6 AX201 802.11ax Dual-Band 2.4GHz and 5GHz featuring 2x2 MU-MIMO technology | Bluetooth 5.2 | 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet LAN
- 1 - USB 3.2 Type C Gen 2 port (up to 10 Gbps) (Front) | 1 - USB 3.2 Gen 2 Ports (Front) | 2 - USB 3.2 Gen 1 Type A Ports (Rear) | 4 - USB 2.0 Ports (Rear) | 2 - HDMI Ports (Rear)
HP Pavilion Desktop PC, AMD Ryzen 7 5700G, 16 GB RAM, 512 GB SSD, Windows 11 Pro, Wi-Fi 5 & Bluetooth Connectivity, 9 USB Ports, Wired Mouse and Keyboard Combo, Pre-Built Tower (TP01-2022, 2021)
- PROVEN-PERFORMANCE – Made for the modern family, the HP Pavilion Desktop PC brings the latest technology and reliability from a trusted brand that protects what matters to you most.
- DURABLE AND STYLISH – Ditch the dull black box with a polished silver PC that not only perfectly fits in any space, but is built to last with 230 quality tests to its name (1)
- AMD PROCESSOR AND GRAPHICS – Whether you are playing the latest games, designing the next skyscraper, or crunching scientific data, handle it all with the powerful AMD Ryzen 5700G desktop processor (2) and AMD Radeon Graphics (3)
- MEMORY AND STORAGE – With 16 GB of RAM, everything from multitasking to playing games gets a performance boost (4); plus, with 512 GB of PCIe NVMe M.2 Solid State Drive storage, you’ll get up to 10x faster performance than a traditional hard drive (5) (6)
- USB PORTS – Quickly and easily connect your devices and external storage drives with 9 front-facing USB ports; your desktop computer’s ports include 4 SuperSpeed USB Type-A, 1 SuperSpeed USB Type-C (7), and 4 USB 2.0 Type-A (8)
Dell XPS 8940 Desktop Computer - Intel Core i7-11700, 32GB DDR4 RAM, 512GB SSD + 1TB HDD, Intel UHD Graphics 750, 2Yr OnSite, 6 Months Dell Migrate Services, Windows 11 Pro – Black (Latest Model)
- 11th Generation Intel Core i7-11700 processor(8-Core, 16M Cache, 2.5GHz to 4.9GHz)
- 32GB 2933MHz DDR4, 512GB PCIe M.2 Solid State Drive + 1TB 7200 RPM SATA Hard Drive
- Intel UHD Graphics 750 with shared graphics memory
- Killer Wi-Fi 6 AX1650i (2x2) 802.11ax Wireless + Bluetooth 5.1
- Including 2 Year On-Site and 6 months Dell Migrate easily move your files and settings from your old PC to your new Dell
Dell Inspiron 3891 Compact Desktop Computer Tower - Intel Core i3-10105, 8GB DDR4 RAM, 256GB SSD, Intel UHD Graphics 630 with Shared Graphics Memory, Windows 10 Home - Black (Latest Model)
- Free Upgrade to Windows 11 when available (see below).
- POWERFUL PERFORMANCE: Built with the latest 10th Gen Intel Core i3 processor you can expect fast, reliable performance and an exceptional PC experience
- SPACE-SAVING EXTERIOR: Our latest Inspiron compact desktop is designed to be space-efficient to compliment your work from home setup or office environment
- IMPRESSIVE MEMORY: Watch all your applications perform at their fullest with features including memory of 8GB DDR4, at 2666 MHz
- YOUR COMMAND CENTER: Easily access the latest speed and connectivity options for data transfer with ports located on the front to allow you to stay connected with ease
HP 24-inch All-in-One Desktop Computer, AMD Athlon Silver 3050U Processor, 8 GB RAM, 256 GB SSD, Windows 10 Home (24-dd0010, White)
4 used from $459.00
- Windows 10 Home: Do great things confidently with the familiar feel of Windows – only better
- Fast processor: AMD Athlon Silver 3050U Processor, Dual-Core, 2.30 GHz
- Memory and internal storage: 8 GB DDR4-2400 SDRAM (upgradable to 16 GB), 256 GB PCIe NVMe M.2 Solid State Drive
- Environmentally conscious: Low halogen, mercury-free display backlights, arsenic-free display glass
- Integrated display: 23.8" diagonal widescreen FHD (1920 x 1080) VA ZBD anti-glare WLED-backlit three-sided micro-edge monitor
HP ENVY Desktop Computer, Intel Core i7-10700, 16 GB RAM, 1 TB Hard Drive & 512 GB SSD Storage, Windows 10 Pro (TE01-1022, 2020 Model)
7 used from $949.99
- YOUR CREATIVE SIDEKICK: Render, edit, game and stream better than ever before
- FAST PROCESSOR: 10th Generation Intel Core i7-10700 Processor, 8-Core, 2.90 GHz base frequency, up to 4.8 GHz with Intel Turbo Boost Technology
- MEMORY: 16 GB DDR4-2933 SDRAM memory (2 x 8 GB) (upgradable to 32 GB)
- INTERNAL STORAGE: 1 TB 7200RPM SATA hard drive & 512 GB PCIe NVMe M.2 Solid State Drive (HDD 3.5" expansion bay available)
- CONNECTIVITY: Realtek Wi-Fi 5 (1x1) and Bluetooth 4.2 Combo, MU-MIMO supported, 0/100/1000 Base-T Network, 3.5mm Headphone/Microphone combo, 4 SuperSpeed USB Type-A (front), 1 SuperSpeed USB Type-C(R) (front), 4 USB 2.0 Type-A (rear), HDMI Out (rear), VGA (rear)
Dell OptiPlex 9020 Small Form Computer Desktop PC, Intel Core i7 3.4GHz Processor, 32GB Ram, 1 TB Solid State, Wireless Keyboard & Mouse, Wi-Fi & Bluetooth, HDMI, Windows 10 Pro (Renewed)
- 【 POWERFUL PROCESSOR 】 - Configured with Intel’s top of the line Core i7 series processor so you can expect very fast, reliable, and consistent performance for an exceptional PC experience.
- 【 ABOUT THIS PC 】Connectivity: Has 6 x USB 3.0, 4 x USB 2.0, 2 x Display Ports, 1 x VGA, Serial Port, Audio Ports, Optical Drive, RJ-45 (Ethernet Port), Included Peripherals: Wireless Keyboard and Mouse, USB Wi-Fi Adapter and Bluetooth, DisPlayPort to HDMI.
- 【 ABUNDANT STORAGE AND MEMORY 】 – Arrives with 32 GB Memory and 1 TB Solid State Drive for efficient multi-tasking.
- 【MICROSOFT WINDOWS 10 LATEST RELEASE】 A brand new installation of the latest Microsoft Windows 10 Operating System, free of bloatware commonly installed from other manufacturers.
- 【CUSTOM TAILORED FOR A SECURE START】 - Configured to tackle all the most commonly needed tasks right out of the box. All Renewed computers are backed by a 90-day warranty and 90-day tech support to ensure a smooth, easy, and secure introduction.
Dell Optiplex 9020 Small Form Factor Desktop with Intel Core i7-4770 Upto 3.9GHz, HD Graphics 4600 4K Support, 32GB RAM, 1TB SSD, DisplayPort, HDMI, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth - Windows 10 Pro (RENEWED)
- This Dell 9020 SFF desktop computer, features 4th Generation Intel Core i7-4770 upto 3.9 Ghz processor 32GB RAM, 1TB SSD
- With a small form factor design, the Dell Desktop Computer provides the workstation performance you need without taking up too much desk space
- Visuals are handled by an HD Graphics 4600 (2x Display Port 1x VGA) DisplayPort to HDMI adapter Included
- Features USB 3.0 and USB 2.0 ports for ultra-fast data transfers. USB 3.0 is up to 10 times faster than USB 2.0, yet fully compatible with USB 2.0
- When it comes to network connectivity, you have a choice of Gigabit Ethernet RJ45 LAN jack or go wireless with dual band 2.4G/5.8GHz USB Wi-Fi 802.11n and Bluetooth 4.0
Dell Inspiron 3880 Desktop Computer - Intel Core i5 10th Gen, 12GB Memory, 512GB Solid State Drive, Windows 10 Pro, 2 Year On-Site - Black
5 used from $449.99
- Includes: KB 216 Keyboard and Wired Mouse
- Reclaim your workspace with a footprint that’s 14% smaller than the previous gen
- Easy connection with front side media card reader and Type A USB ports
- Run multiple apps faster and enjoy sharp, high-quality visuals with Intel UHD Graphics 630 shared graphics memory
- 2 Year Onsite Service after remote diagnosis
Top cheap desktop computer brands
One of the things we suggest to most of our readers is to buy the cheap desktop computer from a well-known brand. Good brands provide, good quality products, great customer support, and have service centers in different places around the country. Regarding the cheap desktop computer I have a preference for the products of the brands listed below.
5 Things You need to consider when choosing the cheap desktop computer
There are some things you should consider when buying a cheap desktop computer. We spent 22 hours researching the most important things you should consider when buying a cheap desktop computer. So should we start with the list of things you should consider?
1. Budget and price matching
Make a list of the things you want in your cheap desktop computer and the price you are willing to pay for it. So try to look for a product in that price range and choose the one that appeals to you the most. One tip we would like to give you is: don’t settle for a cheaper product if it doesn’t even have a function you need.
Most cheap desktop computers fall within the price range of $ 549.99 to $ 417.51. Therefore, if budget is not a problem and you want the best product for your needs, we advise you to choose the Acer Aspire TC-1660-UA92 Desktop | 10th Gen Intel Core i5-10400 6-Core Processor | 12GB 2666MHz DDR4 | 512GB NVMe M.2 SSD | 8X DVD | Intel Wireless Wi-Fi 6 | Bluetooth 5.2 | Windows 10 Home.
If you want something medium range, choose Dell Inspiron 3891 Compact Desktop Computer Tower – Intel Core i3-10105, 8GB DDR4 RAM, 256GB SSD, Intel UHD Graphics 630 with Shared Graphics Memory, Windows 10 Home – Black (Latest Model). If you have a very low budget, you can choose the one that is the Dell OptiPlex 9020 Small Form Computer Desktop PC, Intel Core i7 3.4GHz Processor, 32GB Ram, 1 TB Solid State, Wireless Keyboard & Mouse, Wi-Fi & Bluetooth, HDMI, Windows 10 Pro (Renewed)
2. Does it have all the features you need?
Most importantly, the cheap desktop computer you are purchasing should have all the features you are looking for. In case you don’t even have one, don’t buy! We are saying this because you will not be able to use it for that purpose. If you are a person without budget problems, I would suggest you to choose the best model which is Dell OptiPlex 9020 Small Form Computer Desktop PC, Intel Core i7 3.4GHz Processor, 32GB Ram, 1 TB Solid State, Wireless Keyboard & Mouse, Wi-Fi & Bluetooth, HDMI, Windows 10 Pro (Renewed)
3. The brand
Buying the cheap desktop computer from a reputable brand can actually make sense. Not only will it be better than others in terms of “build quality”, but it will also have some extra features, better customer support. Famous brands have multiple service centers across the country, so if you have any problems you can simply take your cheap desktop computer to one of their service centers.
4. Warranty Matters!
When you buy a cheap desktop computer from a well-known brand, you will get a guarantee. Low-cost products also come with warranties, but the claim process could be tougher. That’s why I always suggest you buy the product from a reputed brand and the one that comes under warranty. It will save you from repair costs in the future. On average, around 21% of people end up paying 40% of the product price for the service! You can save on service costs if the product is under warranty!
5. Check out our website
On our website we have experts in all categories and no matter what the product is, we have a better review or list about it. The products on our list are based on expert picks, advice and hours of research. That’s why when you buy something that’s listed on our best list, you won’t regret it. However, there is a possibility that we may not have covered the product you might be interested in, but if you come across something like this, please let us know via comments or contact us.
What is the best cheap desktop computer?
The best cheap desktop computer is the one that has all the features that meet your needs. I think the best is Acer Aspire TC-1660-UA92 Desktop | 10th Gen Intel Core i5-10400 6-Core Processor | 12GB 2666MHz DDR4 | 512GB NVMe M.2 SSD | 8X DVD | Intel Wireless Wi-Fi 6 | Bluetooth 5.2 | Windows 10 Home
Are there any good deals on cheap desktop computer?
In the offline market, you won’t find many offers. However, I have chosen the best cheap desktop computer and have added links to Amazon which has deals and deals running on a regular basis.
What is the cheapest cheap desktop computer?
Although most of the cheaper cheap desktop computer do not have many features, but if you are looking for the best one at a low cost, my best bet would be on Dell OptiPlex 9020 Small Form Computer Desktop PC, Intel Core i7 3.4GHz Processor, 32GB Ram, 1 TB Solid State, Wireless Keyboard & Mouse, Wi-Fi & Bluetooth, HDMI, Windows 10 Pro (Renewed)
Where can I buy the cheap desktop computer?
There are several places where you can buy it, but in my opinion, when it comes to the online marketplace, I wouldn’t recommend anything other than Amazon. It’s because their service is great!
Why should you trust our website?
We have been in the review business for more than 15 years and our motive is to help people buy the top rated products at the best price. We went through 22 to help you find the best cheap desktop computer
We hope you liked the cheap desktop computers that we have listed in our best list. If it was helpful, bookmark our site and share it with people you know whenever they intend to buy something.
To conclude this guide,