This is the ultimate buyer’s guide to the Best air cpu cooler for overclocking . We would recommend using Cooler Master Hyper 212 Black Edition RGB CPU Air Cooler, SF120R RGB Fan, Anodized Gun-Metal Black, Brushed Nickel Fins, 4 Copper Direct Contact Heat Pipes for AMD Ryzen/Intel LGA1151 as it is available at reasonable price
Top 9 air cpu cooler for overclocking – Our Recommendations
air cpu cooler for overclocking Review :
Cooler Master Hyper 212 Black Edition RGB CPU Air Cooler, SF120R RGB Fan, Anodized Gun-Metal Black, Brushed Nickel Fins, 4 Copper Direct Contact Heat Pipes for AMD Ryzen/Intel LGA1151
3 used from $34.99
- Direct contact technology: 4 Heat Pipe with exclusive direct contact technology effectively provides excellent heat dissipation; Air flow: 57.3 CFM; Noise level: 26.0 decibels
- Precise air flow: Stacked fin array ensures least airflow resistance which allows cooler air flow into the heat sink
- RGB LED controller: The wired RGB LED controller allows for customizable colors and effects with just the touch of a button
- Smart Fan sensor for jam protection: Never worry about your cables getting snagged or components being mucked up ever again
- Snap and play: Intuitive fan bracket design makes upgrading and removing the fan a breeze
Scythe Fuma 2 CPU Air Cooler, Intel LGA1151, AMD AM4/Ryzen, 120mm Dual Towers, Black Top Cover
- 15% better in performance to noise ratio, FUMA2 has reached itself to next level. Dual heatsinks and fans accelerate and enhance heat dissipation for top-tier performance. 6 x 6mm heatpipes and copper plate base ensure heat from CPU and drop temps. Ideal for mainstream, gaming PC, even overclocking with high TDP processor(9900k, 9700k, 9600k,3700x, 3800x, 3900x, 3950x).
- Asymmetrical design allows unrestricted use of any front RAM slot, and cut-out fin design gives clearance(55mm) of rear RAM slot(LGA2011/2066). Standing only 155mm tall, the cooler fits most PC case on the market.
- Using Kaze Flex 120mm quiet fan(Fluid Dynamic Bearing), FUMA2 use two different thickness(25mm & 15mm) PWM fans rotating in opposite direction. This generates higher static pressure as well as stable airflow thus pushing cooling performance to maximum while keeping silent operation. Addition fan clips is included to add 3rd fan.
- Premium HPMS III is easy-to-install and secure for socket INTEL LGA 775, 1150/1151/1155/1156, 1200, 1366, 2011(V3)Square ILM, 2066 Square ILM & AMD AM2(+), AM3(+), AM4, FM1, FM2(+). This mounting system gives precise contact pressure to CPU and support most popular sockets and motherboards on the market.
- Product dimension: (W)137 x (D)131 x (H)154.5mm, Weight: 1000g. Included thermal compound paste and Y fan cable for installing both fans on one CPU fan header.
Cooler Master i71C RGB Intel Low-Profile CPU Air Cooler, Anodized Black Aluminum Fins, Copper Insert Base, MF120 RGB Lighting Fan for Intel LGA1151
- Compatible with Intel LGA 115x sockets; Air flow 37 CFM; Noise level 25.0 decibels
- 60 millimeter super thin design perfectly fits all-in-one systems or limited form factor cases.
- Anodized black aluminum fins + copper insert provides excellent heat dissipation.
- 120 millimeter diameter RGB fan ready for more than 16.7 million color options
- Compatible with Asus aura sync, Gigabyte RGB fusion, MSI Mystic Light Sync, and as rock RGB LED.
Corsair A500 High Performance Dual Fan CPU Cooler
2 used from $41.31
- Quad direct-contact copper heat pipe design: cools your CPU up to 250W TDP, unlocking higher performance by dropping CPU temperatures.
- Intuitive slide-and-lock fan mount system: Variable Mounting height for wide DRAM compatibility and easy installation.
- Two Corsair ML120 fans: Magnetic levitation bearing fans with PWM control allow you to adjust between 400 RPM for ultra-quiet operation or 2, 400 RPM for extreme cooling performance.
- Corsair holdfast retention system: Easy to install and ensures consistent thermal performance with a secure and reliable fit on almost all modern AMD & Intel CPUs.
- Pre-applied thermal material: Corsair XTM50 high Performance thermal paste applied in an optimized pattern for even spreading.
DEEPCOOL Assassin III Air CPU Cooler, 7 Heatpipes, Dual 140mm Fans, 54mm RAM Clearance, 280W TDP, New Sinter Heatpipe Technology, 5-Year Warranty
1 used from $84.99
- 7 heatpipes, dual 140mm performance fans, 280W TDP, easy installation, custom screw driver included.
- 54mm RAM clearance. Support Intel LGA2066/2011-v3/2011/1151/1150/1155/1366 and AMD AM4/AM3+/AM3/AM2+/AM2/FM2+/FM2/FM1
- New sinter heatpipe technology extensively increases the heat transfer efficiency.
- Patented two-layer fan blades that amplify the airflow up to 2.5m³/minute.
- Minimalistic style, mirror-finish nickel cover and obsidian-like spoiler.
Cooler Master MasterAir MA620M Dual Tower ARGB High Performance CPU Air Cooler, SF120R Fan, Hexagon Strip ARGB Lighting, 6 Heat Pipes, Copper Plated Base for AMD Ryzen/Intel LGA1151
2 used from $79.99
- Dual tower heatsink – a combination of two sets of heatsink covers more surface area and 6 heat pipes uniform layout distributes heat over more evenly across heatsinks. Air flow - 53. 4 CFM. Noise level - 30. 0 decibels
- Uniform 6 pipe – a combination of two sets of heatsink covers more surface area and 6 heat pipes uniform layout distributes heat over more evenly across heatsinks
- Lighting badge – cm hexagon logo and embedded addressable RGB lighting strip provides unique perspective light effect
- New SF120R Fan – with silent driver IC and a wide range of speed settings, it can be used for silent operation or fine-tuned for maximum cooling performance
- Addressable RGB LED controller – the wired addressable RGB LED controller allows for customizable colors and effects with just the touch of a button.
DEEPCOOL GAMMAXX400 CPU Air Cooler with 4 Heatpipes, 120mm PWM Fan and Blue LED for Intel/AMD CPUs (AM4 Compatible)
2 used from $14.24
- Supports Intel Socket 130W LGA20XX/LGA1366/LGA115X/LGA775 and AMD Socket 125W AM4/AM3+/AM3/AM2+/AM2/FM2+/FM2/FM1
- 120x120x25mm PWM fan with blue LED
- 4 sintered powder heatpipes directly touch the CPU surface
- Extra fan clips provided allow adding a second fan
- Can be easily installed without moving the motherboard
Enermax ETS-T50 Axe Addressable RGB CPU Air Cooler 230W+ TDP for Intel/AMD Univeral Socket 5 Direct Contact Heat Pipes 120mm PWM Fan White: ETS-T50A-W-ARGB
- Addressable RGB lighting synchronization via motherboard featuring addressable RGB header (5V/D/-/G) or connect PWM power cable to create constant RGB lighting Effect, No software or adaptor needed
- 5 asymmetrical heat pipe design allows extra space for ideal RAM compatibility
- Patented air guide with rotatable grill for preferred airflow direction adjustment directly toward the rear case fan area
- Patented Vortex generation flow design to increate air convection around the heat pipes to optimize airflow
- Compatible Intel socket: LGA2066/2011-3/2011/1366/1156/1155/1151/1150
Noctua NH-D9L, Premium CPU Cooler with NF-A9 92mm Fan (Brown)
1 used from $56.32
- Compact dual-tower design combines strong cooling performance with excellent case-, RAM- and PCIe-compatibility
- Only 110mm height is ideal for HTPCs, ITX, Small Form Factor or 3U builds; Does not overhang the RAM or PCIe slots on most current motherboards
- Highly optimised NF-A9 92mm fan with PWM support and Low-Noise Adaptor for automatic speed control and ultra-quiet operation
- Easy-to-install SecuFirm2 multi-socket mounting system for Intel LGA1200, LGA1150, LGA1151, LGA1155, LGA1156, LGA2011, LGA2066 & AMD AM2(+), AM3(+) FM1, FM2(+) AM4
- Renowned Noctua quality backed up by 6-year manufacturer’s warranty, deluxe choice for Intel Core i9, i7, i5, i3 (e.g. 11900K, 11700K, 10900K, 11600K) and AMD Ryzen (e.g. 5950X, 5900X, 5800X, 5600X)
Top air cpu cooler for overclocking brands
One of the things we suggest to most of our readers is to buy the air cpu cooler for overclocking from a well-known brand. Good brands provide, good quality products, great customer support, and have service centers in different places around the country. Regarding the air cpu cooler for overclocking I have a preference for the products of the brands listed below.
Important notes when buying air cpu cooler for overclocking
There are some things you should consider when buying a air cpu cooler for overclocking. We spent 22 hours researching the most important things you should consider when buying a air cpu cooler for overclocking. So should we start with the list of things you should consider?
1. Budget and price matching
Make a list of the things you want in your air cpu cooler for overclocking and the price you are willing to pay for it. So try to look for a product in that price range and choose the one that appeals to you the most. One tip we would like to give you is: don’t settle for a cheaper product if it doesn’t even have a function you need.
Most air cpu cooler for overclockings fall within the price range of $ 44.3 to $ 18.99. Therefore, if budget is not a problem and you want the best product for your needs, we advise you to choose the Cooler Master Hyper 212 Black Edition RGB CPU Air Cooler, SF120R RGB Fan, Anodized Gun-Metal Black, Brushed Nickel Fins, 4 Copper Direct Contact Heat Pipes for AMD Ryzen/Intel LGA1151.
If you want something medium range, choose Corsair A500 High Performance Dual Fan CPU Cooler. If you have a very low budget, you can choose the one that is the DEEPCOOL GAMMAXX400 CPU Air Cooler with 4 Heatpipes, 120mm PWM Fan and Blue LED for Intel/AMD CPUs (AM4 Compatible)
2. Does it have all the features you need?
Most importantly, the air cpu cooler for overclocking you are purchasing should have all the features you are looking for. In case you don’t even have one, don’t buy! We are saying this because you will not be able to use it for that purpose. If you are a person without budget problems, I would suggest you to choose the best model which is DEEPCOOL GAMMAXX400 CPU Air Cooler with 4 Heatpipes, 120mm PWM Fan and Blue LED for Intel/AMD CPUs (AM4 Compatible)
3. The brand
Buying the air cpu cooler for overclocking from a reputable brand can actually make sense. Not only will it be better than others in terms of “build quality”, but it will also have some extra features, better customer support. Famous brands have multiple service centers across the country, so if you have any problems you can simply take your air cpu cooler for overclocking to one of their service centers.
4. Warranty Matters!
When you buy a air cpu cooler for overclocking from a well-known brand, you will get a guarantee. Low-cost products also come with warranties, but the claim process could be tougher. That’s why I always suggest you buy the product from a reputed brand and the one that comes under warranty. It will save you from repair costs in the future. On average, around 21% of people end up paying 40% of the product price for the service! You can save on service costs if the product is under warranty!
5. Check out our website
On our website we have experts in all categories and no matter what the product is, we have a better review or list about it. The products on our list are based on expert picks, advice and hours of research. That’s why when you buy something that’s listed on our best list, you won’t regret it. However, there is a possibility that we may not have covered the product you might be interested in, but if you come across something like this, please let us know via comments or contact us.
What is the best air cpu cooler for overclocking?
The best air cpu cooler for overclocking is the one that has all the features that meet your needs. I think the best is Cooler Master Hyper 212 Black Edition RGB CPU Air Cooler, SF120R RGB Fan, Anodized Gun-Metal Black, Brushed Nickel Fins, 4 Copper Direct Contact Heat Pipes for AMD Ryzen/Intel LGA1151
Are there any good deals on air cpu cooler for overclocking?
In the offline market, you won’t find many offers. However, I have chosen the best air cpu cooler for overclocking and have added links to Amazon which has deals and deals running on a regular basis.
What is the cheapest air cpu cooler for overclocking?
Although most of the cheaper air cpu cooler for overclocking do not have many features, but if you are looking for the best one at a low cost, my best bet would be on DEEPCOOL GAMMAXX400 CPU Air Cooler with 4 Heatpipes, 120mm PWM Fan and Blue LED for Intel/AMD CPUs (AM4 Compatible)
Where can I buy the air cpu cooler for overclocking?
There are several places where you can buy it, but in my opinion, when it comes to the online marketplace, I wouldn’t recommend anything other than Amazon. It’s because their service is great!
Why should you trust our website?
We have been in the review business for more than 15 years and our motive is to help people buy the top rated products at the best price. We went through 22 to help you find the best air cpu cooler for overclocking
We hope you liked the air cpu cooler for overclockings that we have listed in our best list. If it was helpful, bookmark our site and share it with people you know whenever they intend to buy something.
To conclude this guide,