In this article we will take a look at some of the best chosen 300 series motherboard . We would recommend using Intel Core i5-9600KF Desktop Processor 6 Cores up to 4.6 GHz Turbo Unlocked Without Processor Graphics LGA1151 300 Series 95W as it is one of the best products currently available in the market
Best 9 300 series motherboard – Our Recommendations
Top 300 series motherboard review
Intel Core i5-9600KF Desktop Processor 6 Cores up to 4.6 GHz Turbo Unlocked Without Processor Graphics LGA1151 300 Series 95W
- 6 Cores/ 6 Threads; Junction Temperature: 100°C
- 3.70 GHz up to 4.60 GHz Max Turbo Frequency/ 9 MB Cache
- Compatible only with Motherboards based on Intel 300 Series Chipsets.Bus Speed:8 GT/s
- Discrete GPU – No Processor Graphics
- Intel Optane Memory Supported
Asus TUF B365M-PLUS Gaming (Wi-Fi) LGA1151 (300 Series) DDR4 HDMI WiFi M.2 mATX Motherboard
- Asus Optic-MEM: careful routing of traces and vias to preserve signal integrity for improved Memory stability.
- Fan Xpert 2+: flexible controls for ultimate Cooling and quietness, Plus gpu-temperature sensing for cooler gaming.
- Military-grade TUF components: TUF LANGuard, TUF Chokes, TUF Capacitors, and TUF MOSFETs for maximum durability. Aura Sync: bright up your build and sync with Asus gear
- Aura Sync: bright up your build and sync with Asus gear
- Wi-fi support: TUF B365M-PLUS GAMING (Wi-Fi) bundles a PCIe to M.2 Wi-Fi Card comes with Realtek wireless-8821ce Wi-Fi module
ASUS Prime H370M-Plus/CSM LGA1151 (300 Series) DDR4 HDMI DVI VGA M.2 mATX Motherboard (PRIME H370M-PLUS)
- Memory Storage Capacity: 1024
- System Ram Type: ddr4_sdram
ASUS PRIME B360M-A (300 Series) Intel LGA-1151 mATX Motherboard with Aura Sync RGB header, DDR4 2666MHz, M.2 support, HDMI, Intel Optane memory ready, SATA 6Gbps and USB 3.1 Gen 2
4 used from $40.15
- Designed exclusively for 8th generation Intel Core processors to maximize connectivity and speed with integrated dual M.2 slots with Intel Optane Memory compatibility and USB 3.1 Gen2
- 5X Protection III Hardware-level safeguards provide component longevity and reliability
- FanXpert 2+ delivers advanced fan control for dynamic cooling
- ASUS OptiMem improves memory stability and performance by improving trace isolation between PCB layers to maintain signal integrity even at higher frequencies
- On-board 8-Channel HD Audio provides warm, immersive crystal-clear surround sound
GIGABYTE Z390 UD (LGA 1151 (300 Series) Intel Z390 SATA 6Gb/s ATX Intel Motherboard for Cryptocurrency Mining with above 4G Decoding, 6 x PCIe Slots)
1 used from $188.86
- Supports 9th and 8th Intel Core processors
- Dual channel Non-ECC Unbuffered DDR4, 4 DIMMs
- New 10+2 Phases digital PWM design
- NVME PCIe Gen3 x4 22110 M.2 Connector
- Multi-way Graphics support with PCIe Armor and ultra-durable design
ASUS Prime Z390-A Motherboard LGA1151 (Intel 8th And 9th Gen) ATX DDR4 DP HDMI M.2 USB 3.1 Gen2 Gigabit LAN
- Designed for 9th and 8th generation Intel Core processors to maximize connectivity and speed with M. 2, USB 3. 1 Gen2 and ASUS Optimum II for better DRAM overclocking stability
- Revamped 5-Way Optimization that has the intelligence to overclock a CPU based on smart prediction and thermal telemetry. OptiMem II: Careful routing of traces and vias, plus ground layer optimizations to preserve signal integrity for improved memory overclocking
- 5X Protection III Hardware-level safeguards with Safe Slot Core, LAN Guard, Over voltage Protection provide longevity, reliability. FanXpert 4 delivers advanced fan control for dynamic system cooling
- Patent-pending Safe Slot Core fortified PCIe slots prevent damage caused by heavyweight GPUs
- 8-channel HD Gaming Audio featuring Realtek ALC887 high definition audio codec
MSI MPG Z390 Gaming Plus LGA1151 (Intel 8th and 9th Gen) M.2 USB 3.1 Gen 2 DDR4 HDMI DVI CFX ATX Z390 Gaming Motherboard
4 used from $129.79
- Supports 9th i9-9900K, i7-9700K, i5-9600K and 8th Generation Intel Core / Pentium Gold / Celeron processors for LGA 1151 socket
- Supports dual channel DDR4 Memory, up to 4400(OC) MHz
- 2x TURBO M.2, Intel Optane Memory Ready. Turbo USB 3.1 GEN2, Extended Heatsink
- Intel CNVi Ready: Supports Intel CNVi Wi-Fi module, IEEE802.11 AC wave2
- Built for esports, streaming, and gaming.Operating system:Support for Windows 10 64-bit
GIGABYTE Z390 AORUS PRO Wi-Fi (Intel LGA1151/Z390/ATX/2xM.2 Thermal Guard/Onboard AC Wi-Fi/RGB Fusion/Gaming Motherboard)
1 used from $298.86
- Supports 9th and 8th Intel Core processors
- Dual channel non-ECC unbuffered DDR4, 4 DIMMs
- Intel optane memory ready
- 12 plus 1 phases digital VRM solution with DrMOS
- Advanced thermal design with multi cuts heatsinks and heat pipe. Bluetooth 5
ASUS ROG Strix Z390-E Gaming Motherboard LGA1151 (Intel 8th 9th Gen) ATX DDR4 DP HDMI M.2 USB 3.1 Gen2 802.11AC Wi-Fi
4 used from $328.00
- Designed for 9th 8th Generation Intel Core processors maximize connectivity and speed with Dual M.2, USB 3.1 Gen 2, onboard 802.11AC Wi Fi and ASUS optimum II for better DRAM overclocking stability
- Revamped 5 way Optimization over clocks Intelligently based on smart prediction and thermal telemetry while FanXpert 4 delivers dynamic system cooling; Operating System Windows 10 64 bit
- Gamer's Guardian ensures component longevity with safe Slot, ESD guards and DRAM over current protection
- Pre mounted I/O shield ensures streamlined installation and represents ROG's attention to detail and quality
The best 300 series motherboard brands
One of the things we suggest to most of our readers is to buy the 300 series motherboard from a well-known brand. Good brands provide, good quality products, great customer support, and have service centers in different places around the country. Regarding the 300 series motherboard I have a preference for the products of the brands listed below.
300 series motherboard – Buyer’s Guide
There are some things you should consider when buying a 300 series motherboard. We spent 22 hours researching the most important things you should consider when buying a 300 series motherboard. So should we start with the list of things you should consider?
1. Budget and price matching
Make a list of the things you want in your 300 series motherboard and the price you are willing to pay for it. So try to look for a product in that price range and choose the one that appeals to you the most. One tip we would like to give you is: don’t settle for a cheaper product if it doesn’t even have a function you need.
Most 300 series motherboards fall within the price range of $ 170 to $ 179.99. Therefore, if budget is not a problem and you want the best product for your needs, we advise you to choose the Intel Core i5-9600KF Desktop Processor 6 Cores up to 4.6 GHz Turbo Unlocked Without Processor Graphics LGA1151 300 Series 95W.
If you want something medium range, choose ASUS PRIME B360M-A (300 Series) Intel LGA-1151 mATX Motherboard with Aura Sync RGB header, DDR4 2666MHz, M.2 support, HDMI, Intel Optane memory ready, SATA 6Gbps and USB 3.1 Gen 2. If you have a very low budget, you can choose the one that is the MSI MPG Z390 Gaming Plus LGA1151 (Intel 8th and 9th Gen) M.2 USB 3.1 Gen 2 DDR4 HDMI DVI CFX ATX Z390 Gaming Motherboard
2. Does it have all the features you need?
Most importantly, the 300 series motherboard you are purchasing should have all the features you are looking for. In case you don’t even have one, don’t buy! We are saying this because you will not be able to use it for that purpose. If you are a person without budget problems, I would suggest you to choose the best model which is MSI MPG Z390 Gaming Plus LGA1151 (Intel 8th and 9th Gen) M.2 USB 3.1 Gen 2 DDR4 HDMI DVI CFX ATX Z390 Gaming Motherboard
3. The brand
Buying the 300 series motherboard from a reputable brand can actually make sense. Not only will it be better than others in terms of “build quality”, but it will also have some extra features, better customer support. Famous brands have multiple service centers across the country, so if you have any problems you can simply take your 300 series motherboard to one of their service centers.
4. Warranty Matters!
When you buy a 300 series motherboard from a well-known brand, you will get a guarantee. Low-cost products also come with warranties, but the claim process could be tougher. That’s why I always suggest you buy the product from a reputed brand and the one that comes under warranty. It will save you from repair costs in the future. On average, around 21% of people end up paying 40% of the product price for the service! You can save on service costs if the product is under warranty!
5. Check out our website
On our website we have experts in all categories and no matter what the product is, we have a better review or list about it. The products on our list are based on expert picks, advice and hours of research. That’s why when you buy something that’s listed on our best list, you won’t regret it. However, there is a possibility that we may not have covered the product you might be interested in, but if you come across something like this, please let us know via comments or contact us.
What is the best 300 series motherboard?
The best 300 series motherboard is the one that has all the features that meet your needs. I think the best is Intel Core i5-9600KF Desktop Processor 6 Cores up to 4.6 GHz Turbo Unlocked Without Processor Graphics LGA1151 300 Series 95W
Are there any good deals on 300 series motherboard?
In the offline market, you won’t find many offers. However, I have chosen the best 300 series motherboard and have added links to Amazon which has deals and deals running on a regular basis.
What is the cheapest 300 series motherboard?
Although most of the cheaper 300 series motherboard do not have many features, but if you are looking for the best one at a low cost, my best bet would be on MSI MPG Z390 Gaming Plus LGA1151 (Intel 8th and 9th Gen) M.2 USB 3.1 Gen 2 DDR4 HDMI DVI CFX ATX Z390 Gaming Motherboard
Where can I buy the 300 series motherboard?
There are several places where you can buy it, but in my opinion, when it comes to the online marketplace, I wouldn’t recommend anything other than Amazon. It’s because their service is great!
Why should you trust our website?
We have been in the review business for more than 15 years and our motive is to help people buy the top rated products at the best price. We went through 22 to help you find the best 300 series motherboard
We hope you liked the 300 series motherboards that we have listed in our best list. If it was helpful, bookmark our site and share it with people you know whenever they intend to buy something.
To conclude this guide,