This is the ultimate buyer’s guide to the Best 1440p graphics card . We would recommend using ASUS ROG Strix AMD Radeon RX 5500XT Overclocked 8G GDDR6 1440p HDMI DisplayPort Gaming Graphics Card (ROG-STRIX-RX5500XT-O8G-GAMING) as it is our top pick for you
Best 9 1440p graphics card – Our Picks
Top 1440p graphics card review
ASUS ROG Strix AMD Radeon RX 5500XT Overclocked 8G GDDR6 1440p HDMI DisplayPort Gaming Graphics Card (ROG-STRIX-RX5500XT-O8G-GAMING)
2 used from $1,080.00
- Axial-tech fan design features longer fan blades and a unique barrier ring to increase air pressure.
- 0dB Technology lets you enjoy light gaming in relative silence.
- 2. 9-slot Design expands cooling surface area to make the most of the two powerful Axial-tech fans.
- ASUS FanConnect II equips 2 hybrid-controlled fan headers for optimal system cooling.
- Auto Extreme Manufacturing deliver premium quality and reliability with aerospace-grade Super Alloy Power II components.
Marseille mClassic Plug-and-Play Video Game Console 1440p/4K Upscaler - Upgrade Your Graphics Card in Real Time with No Lag for Nintendo Switch, PlayStation, Xbox, Wii, GameCube, Dreamcast and more!
3 used from $94.05
- HDMI Video Game Console 1440p/4K Upscaler: The world’s first plug-and-play graphics card that boosts your game console’s graphics in real-time to give clean, sharp images. It finely redraws each pixel making them look vivid again with virtually zero lag!
- 4k No Lag Enhancer: It works with Nintendo Switch, Original Xbox, PlayStation, GameCube, PS2, Wii, DreamCast, PS3, Xbox 360, Wii U, & many more. Seasoned gamers enjoy classic video games even more with this gaming console upgrade!
- Video Game Accessory: Insert the mClassic into the HDMI port on your game console, dock, Roku/Apple TV & connect the other end to the TV or monitor with an HDMI cable, that’s it! The mClassic, Micro-USB cable & HDMI extension cable included in the pack.
- Console Graphic Booster: It analyzes each pixel in its immediate context as well as its global context to determine the most suitable modifications for each pixel, a technology Marseille Inc. has patented & labeled Contextual Processing.
- Scaling On/Off: The mClassic video game enhancer offers an amazing improvement to images, but in the event you decide to disable the features, there's no need to disconnect it from anything! You can just switch it off using the external sliding switch!
Sapphire Radeon Nitro+ RX 580 8GB GDDR5 Dual HDMI / DVI-D / Dual DP w/ Backplate Special Edition (UEFI) PCI-E Graphic Cards 11265-21-20G
- 1 x DVI-D; 2 x HDMI; 2 x DisplayPort 1.4
- 1430 MHz boost engine clock
- 2100 MHz, 8400 MHz effective
- 256 bit memory bus; GDDR5 memory type
- Maximum 5 outputs. System requirement 500 watt power supply, compatible with adaptive Sync, the new display port 1.2a standard
ZOTAC Gaming GeForce GTX 1660 6GB GDDR5 192-bit Gaming Graphics Card, Super Compact, ZT-T16600K-10M
9 used from $490.00
- New turing architecture
- Classic and modern games at 1080p at 60 fps. Supported os windows 10 / 8 / 7
- Super compACt 8.5-inch card, fits 99% of systems
- Dual slot, 4k/ HDR/ VR ready. Supported os - windows 10 / 7 64-bit, Linux 64-bit
- 3 x DisplayPort 1.4, 1 x HDMI 2.0b
- Screen size
- Screen resolution
- Screen parameters
ZOTAC Gaming GeForce RTX 3060 Twin Edge OC 12GB GDDR6 192-bit 15 Gbps PCIE 4.0 Gaming Graphics Card, IceStorm 2.0 Cooling, Active Fan Control, Freeze Fan Stop ZT-A30600H-10M
6 used from $515.38
- NVIDIA Ampere architecture, 2nd Gen Ray Tracing Cores, 3rd Gen Tensor Cores
- 12GB 192-bit GDDR6, 15 Gbps, PCIE 4.0; Boost Clock 1807 MHz
- IceStorm 2.0 Cooling, Active Fan Control, Freeze Fan Stop, Metal Backplate
- 8K Ready, 4 Display Ready, HDCP 2.3, VR Ready
- 3 x DisplayPort 1.4a, 1 x HDMI 2.1, DirectX 12 Ultimate, Vulkan RT API, OpenGL 4.6
MSI Gaming GeForce GTX 1660 Super 192-bit HDMI/DP 6GB GDRR6 HDCP Support DirectX 12 Dual Fan VR Ready OC Graphics Card (GTX 1660 Super Gaming X)
2 used from $699.00
- Chipset: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1660 Super
- Boost clock: 1830 MHz
- Memory Interface: 192-Bit
- Video Memory: 6GB GDDR6
- Output: DisplayPort x 3 (V1. 4)/ HDMI 2. 0B x 1
PowerColor Red Devil AMD Radeon RX 6700 XT Gaming Graphics Card with 12GB GDDR6 Memory, Powered by AMD RDNA 2, Raytracing, PCI Express 4.0, HDMI 2.1, AMD Infinity Cache
1 used from $1,099.99
- Video Memory: 12GB GDDR6
- Stream Processor: 2560
- Game Clock: 2514MHz (OC) / 2433MHz (Silent)
- Boost Clock: 2633MHz (OC) / 2615MHz (Silent)
- Memory Clock: 16 Gbps
MSI Gaming GeForce RTX 2060 6GB GDRR6 192-bit HDMI/DP Ray Tracing Turing Architecture VR Ready Graphics Card (RTX 2060 Ventus 6G OC)
10 used from $649.99
- Chipset: NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2060
- Core clocks: 1710 MHz / 14 gbps
- Memory interface: 192-bit
- Video memory: 6gb gddr6. Power consumption: 190 w
- Output: DisplayPort x 3 (v1.4) / HDMI 2.0b x 1
The popular 1440p graphics card brands
One of the things we suggest to most of our readers is to buy the 1440p graphics card from a well-known brand. Good brands provide, good quality products, great customer support, and have service centers in different places around the country. Regarding the 1440p graphics card I have a preference for the products of the brands listed below.
5 Things You need to consider when choosing the 1440p graphics card
There are some things you should consider when buying a 1440p graphics card. We spent 22 hours researching the most important things you should consider when buying a 1440p graphics card. So should we start with the list of things you should consider?
1. Budget and price matching
Make a list of the things you want in your 1440p graphics card and the price you are willing to pay for it. So try to look for a product in that price range and choose the one that appeals to you the most. One tip we would like to give you is: don’t settle for a cheaper product if it doesn’t even have a function you need.
Most 1440p graphics cards fall within the price range of $ 1443.03 to $ 669. Therefore, if budget is not a problem and you want the best product for your needs, we advise you to choose the ASUS ROG Strix AMD Radeon RX 5500XT Overclocked 8G GDDR6 1440p HDMI DisplayPort Gaming Graphics Card (ROG-STRIX-RX5500XT-O8G-GAMING).
If you want something medium range, choose ZOTAC Gaming GeForce GTX 1660 6GB GDDR5 192-bit Gaming Graphics Card, Super Compact, ZT-T16600K-10M. If you have a very low budget, you can choose the one that is the MSI Gaming GeForce GTX 1660 Super 192-bit HDMI/DP 6GB GDRR6 HDCP Support DirectX 12 Dual Fan VR Ready OC Graphics Card (GTX 1660 Super Gaming X)
2. Does it have all the features you need?
Most importantly, the 1440p graphics card you are purchasing should have all the features you are looking for. In case you don’t even have one, don’t buy! We are saying this because you will not be able to use it for that purpose. If you are a person without budget problems, I would suggest you to choose the best model which is MSI Gaming GeForce GTX 1660 Super 192-bit HDMI/DP 6GB GDRR6 HDCP Support DirectX 12 Dual Fan VR Ready OC Graphics Card (GTX 1660 Super Gaming X)
3. The brand
Buying the 1440p graphics card from a reputable brand can actually make sense. Not only will it be better than others in terms of “build quality”, but it will also have some extra features, better customer support. Famous brands have multiple service centers across the country, so if you have any problems you can simply take your 1440p graphics card to one of their service centers.
4. Warranty Matters!
When you buy a 1440p graphics card from a well-known brand, you will get a guarantee. Low-cost products also come with warranties, but the claim process could be tougher. That’s why I always suggest you buy the product from a reputed brand and the one that comes under warranty. It will save you from repair costs in the future. On average, around 21% of people end up paying 40% of the product price for the service! You can save on service costs if the product is under warranty!
5. Check out our website
On our website we have experts in all categories and no matter what the product is, we have a better review or list about it. The products on our list are based on expert picks, advice and hours of research. That’s why when you buy something that’s listed on our best list, you won’t regret it. However, there is a possibility that we may not have covered the product you might be interested in, but if you come across something like this, please let us know via comments or contact us.
What is the best 1440p graphics card?
The best 1440p graphics card is the one that has all the features that meet your needs. I think the best is ASUS ROG Strix AMD Radeon RX 5500XT Overclocked 8G GDDR6 1440p HDMI DisplayPort Gaming Graphics Card (ROG-STRIX-RX5500XT-O8G-GAMING)
Are there any good deals on 1440p graphics card?
In the offline market, you won’t find many offers. However, I have chosen the best 1440p graphics card and have added links to Amazon which has deals and deals running on a regular basis.
What is the cheapest 1440p graphics card?
Although most of the cheaper 1440p graphics card do not have many features, but if you are looking for the best one at a low cost, my best bet would be on MSI Gaming GeForce GTX 1660 Super 192-bit HDMI/DP 6GB GDRR6 HDCP Support DirectX 12 Dual Fan VR Ready OC Graphics Card (GTX 1660 Super Gaming X)
Where can I buy the 1440p graphics card?
There are several places where you can buy it, but in my opinion, when it comes to the online marketplace, I wouldn’t recommend anything other than Amazon. It’s because their service is great!
Why should you trust our website?
We have been in the review business for more than 15 years and our motive is to help people buy the top rated products at the best price. We went through 22 to help you find the best 1440p graphics card
We hope you liked the 1440p graphics cards that we have listed in our best list. If it was helpful, bookmark our site and share it with people you know whenever they intend to buy something.
To conclude this guide,