In this article we will take a look at some of the best chosen tv tuner card . We would recommend using Hauppauge WinTV-quadHD PCI Express TV Tuner Card 1609 as it is our top pick for you
Top 9 tv tuner card – Our Choices
Top tv tuner card review
Hauppauge WinTV-quadHD PCI Express TV Tuner Card 1609
- Four Tuners on a half height PCI Express board.Built-in cable TV splitter allows you to make one connection to cable TV.
- For use in both full and half height PC's. Supports four tuner picture-in-picture
- Watch, pause and record up to four ATSC or clear QAM HD TV programs at the same time
- Note-if your pc is not fast enough, you might see jerky live tv video but tv recordings will be fine
- Please Note: Kindly refer the User Manual before use..Not all cable TV networks send clear QAM channels. Please check with your local cable operator for the availability of clear QAM digital cable TV
HAUPPAUGE WinTV-DualHD Dual USB 2.0 HD TV Tuner for Windows PC 1595,Black
1 used from $62.99
- WATCH FREE LIVE TV: with the built-in ATSC over-the-air TV tuner, you can watch your local TV channels full screen or in a window on your Windows 10, 8, 7 or Vista. Also for QAM TV (QAM is unencrypted cable TV and is available from some cable operators in North America)
- EASY TO INSTALL: Simply plug in to the USB 2.0 or 3.0 port on your Windows PC, notebook or laptop. The WinTV-dualHD works with Windows 10, 8 and 7 (plus Vista)
- WATCH ONE CHANNEL WHILE RECORDING ANOTHER OR RECORD TWO TV CHANNELS AT THE SAME TIME: Dual TV tuners allow you to watch one channel while recording another, picture-in-picture or have two complete windows open simultaneously
- PICTURE-IN-PICTURE: with the two TV tuners, you can have dual tuner picture-in-picture.
- PLEX TOO: if you have an Android, Linux or Windows based Plex Media Server, you can use the WInTV-dualHD to bring live TV to your Plex system! Note: for use with Plex, you need to have a Plex Pass and need to use the latest version of Plex.
TBS6909X DVB-S/ S2/ S2X 8 Tuner PCI Express Digital Satellite TV Card for Live TV
- DVB-S/S2/S2X: Support DVB-S, DVB-S2 and DVB-S2X standard
- WATCH SATELLITE TV PROGRAMES: A powerful DVB-S2 octa tuner card with PCI Express interface, it is capable of receiving SD/HD digital TV channels from 8 different transponders simultaneously, which is considered as a professional TV tuner for industrial-level users
- 8 TUNER WITH 4 INPUTS: When you have limited PCIe slots in your server, this tuner card enables you to receive more channels than the usual dual or quad TV tuner, thus it is highly recommended for IPTV streaming and broadcasting system
- SUPPORT: Fast scanning functionality; VCM, ACM, CCM, QPSK, 8PSK, 16APSK, 32APSK; wide band
- WIDLY APPLICATION: Data receiving, Media monitoring, Digital content distribution
TBS6522 Dual Tuner PCIe Card DVB-S2X S2 S T2 T C2 C ISDB-T Multi Standard Digital TV Card Live TV/Window/Linux/HTPC/IPTV Server
- MULTIPLE DIGITAL TV STANDARD: Supports DVB-S2X/S2/S/T2/T/C2/C/ISDB-T, four RF IN is independent with each other, with this multi-standard TV tuner card, a switchover between different digital TV signals is much easier
- DUAL TUNER: With two tuners it enable to watch TV channel from one transponder/satellite while recording another channel from another transponder/ satellite at the same time
- BLIND SCAN: Fast scanning functionality for all media, including efficient bliand scan for satellite and cable
- SUPPORTABLE MAXIMAL SYNBLO RATES:45M for 8PSK、16APSK, 40M for 32APSK
- POWER CONSUMPTION: Automatic spectral inversion detection for all media
Hauppauge 1196 WinTV HVR-1265 PCI Express Hybrid High Definition TV Tuner Card
- Schedule TV recordings with WinTV-Scheduler software
- Receive ATSC digital TV or Clear QAM digital cable TV, upto 1080i format
- Watch, pause and record TV on your PC, in window or full screen. Uses Hauppauge's SoftPVR to record analog TV programs to your computer's disk drive
- Watch, pause and record TV on your PC, in window or full screen. Includes activation code for download of WinTV v8 application for Windows
- Receive NTSC analog cable TV with the built-in 125 channel cable-ready TV tuner
AllAboutAdapters Hybrid Digital ATSC DVB-T QAM Tuner + Analog NTSC PAL TV Tuner Card with DVR Recording
- 3-in-1 PCI Express-based hybrid digital OTA/QAM tuner + analog TV tuner card for watching and saving TV channels using desktop PC. Premium Digital ATSC and DVB-T TV tuner for receiving local HD broadcast channels through antenna with solid reception at max resolution of 1920x1080. Digital QAM tuner portion of this TV card can also decode those unencrypted QAM channels or private digital channels generated by HD modulators.
- Universal analog NTSC PAL TV tuner for decoding any analog UHF/VHF or cable channels for all regions in the world. Supports worldwide TV broadcast standards including NTSC, NTSC-M, PAL-B/G/D/K, PAL-M/N standards. Supports all RF coax inputs such as aerial antenna, clear QAM cable, analog CATV, TV out from satellite receiver, RF modulator and so on High gain tuner provides robust reception for broadcast TV.
- Supports worldwide TV broadcast standards including NTSC, NTSC-M, PAL-B/G/D/K, PAL-M/N standards
- Using PC to save the TV shows from antenna or coax cable TV feeds. Supports still image snap shot function in JPEG format. Supports scheduled recording and time shifting function to pause, rewind, fast forward, rewind to replay a TV scene or skip the commercials.
- Supports EPG (Electronic Program Guide). Selectable closed caption on/off function with favorite TV channel list editing and management. Supports Win10, Win8/8.1, Win7 32/64-bit, Vista(SP2) and Windows XP(SP3)
Blackmagic Design BDLKSTUDIO4K PCIe DeckLink Studio 4K Capture and Playback Card
3 used from $535.00
- Perform editing, paint and broadcast design and more with the ultimate future proof design
- Every DeckLink card features high quality connections so you get pristine video and audio along with compatibility for working with the widest range of professional SDI equipment
- DeckLink capture and playback cards are used every day on Hollywood feature films, episodic television programs, music videos, commercials and more
- If you work with a wide range of analog video and audio gear, and need to move seamlessly between SD, HD, 2K and Ultra HD, then DeckLink Studio 4K is perfect
- DeckLink Studio 4K includes a massive number of analog and digital video connections including SD/HD/Ultra HD 6G-SDI, HDMI 1.4b, SD/HD component, composite, S-video, 4 ch balanced analog audio, 2 ch AES/EBU switchable to 6 ch out, Black Burst and more
Blackmagic Design Intensity Pro 4K Capture & Playback Input/Output Card, Ultra HD at 30fps and 1080p at 60fps
2 used from $175.00
- Capture and playback in 4K Ultra HD at up to 30fps
- Capture 1080P/60FPS
- Capture directly to your compatible NLE, Mac, PC, or Linux computer
- Includes Media Express software
- Support for live streaming, video conferencing, presentations, and more
Hauppauge 1657 WinTV-dualHD Cordcutter Dual USB 2.0 TV Tuner for Nvidia Shield and Windows PC
- Includes two, built-in ATSC/QAM TV tuners - record on one channel while watching on another
- TV tuner for your Nvidia Sheild or Windows PC (Hauppauge WinTV v10 included)
- Use the included WinTV application for Windows and have picture-in-picture or two complete TV windows open simultaneously
- Watch, pause and record two channels of free over-the-air ATSC HD TV and clear QAM digital cable TV. Or with the WinTV v10 application, have dual tuner picture-in-picture.
Top tv tuner card brands
One of the things we suggest to most of our readers is to buy the tv tuner card from a well-known brand. Good brands provide, good quality products, great customer support, and have service centers in different places around the country. Regarding the tv tuner card I have a preference for the products of the brands listed below.
Important notes when buying tv tuner card
There are some things you should consider when buying a tv tuner card. We spent 22 hours researching the most important things you should consider when buying a tv tuner card. So should we start with the list of things you should consider?
1. Budget and price matching
Make a list of the things you want in your tv tuner card and the price you are willing to pay for it. So try to look for a product in that price range and choose the one that appeals to you the most. One tip we would like to give you is: don’t settle for a cheaper product if it doesn’t even have a function you need.
Most tv tuner cards fall within the price range of $ 109.99 to $ 595. Therefore, if budget is not a problem and you want the best product for your needs, we advise you to choose the Hauppauge WinTV-quadHD PCI Express TV Tuner Card 1609.
If you want something medium range, choose TBS6522 Dual Tuner PCIe Card DVB-S2X S2 S T2 T C2 C ISDB-T Multi Standard Digital TV Card Live TV/Window/Linux/HTPC/IPTV Server. If you have a very low budget, you can choose the one that is the Blackmagic Design BDLKSTUDIO4K PCIe DeckLink Studio 4K Capture and Playback Card
2. Does it have all the features you need?
Most importantly, the tv tuner card you are purchasing should have all the features you are looking for. In case you don’t even have one, don’t buy! We are saying this because you will not be able to use it for that purpose. If you are a person without budget problems, I would suggest you to choose the best model which is Blackmagic Design BDLKSTUDIO4K PCIe DeckLink Studio 4K Capture and Playback Card
3. The brand
Buying the tv tuner card from a reputable brand can actually make sense. Not only will it be better than others in terms of “build quality”, but it will also have some extra features, better customer support. Famous brands have multiple service centers across the country, so if you have any problems you can simply take your tv tuner card to one of their service centers.
4. Warranty Matters!
When you buy a tv tuner card from a well-known brand, you will get a guarantee. Low-cost products also come with warranties, but the claim process could be tougher. That’s why I always suggest you buy the product from a reputed brand and the one that comes under warranty. It will save you from repair costs in the future. On average, around 21% of people end up paying 40% of the product price for the service! You can save on service costs if the product is under warranty!
5. Check out our website
On our website we have experts in all categories and no matter what the product is, we have a better review or list about it. The products on our list are based on expert picks, advice and hours of research. That’s why when you buy something that’s listed on our best list, you won’t regret it. However, there is a possibility that we may not have covered the product you might be interested in, but if you come across something like this, please let us know via comments or contact us.
What is the best tv tuner card?
The best tv tuner card is the one that has all the features that meet your needs. I think the best is Hauppauge WinTV-quadHD PCI Express TV Tuner Card 1609
Are there any good deals on tv tuner card?
In the offline market, you won’t find many offers. However, I have chosen the best tv tuner card and have added links to Amazon which has deals and deals running on a regular basis.
What is the cheapest tv tuner card?
Although most of the cheaper tv tuner card do not have many features, but if you are looking for the best one at a low cost, my best bet would be on Blackmagic Design BDLKSTUDIO4K PCIe DeckLink Studio 4K Capture and Playback Card
Where can I buy the tv tuner card?
There are several places where you can buy it, but in my opinion, when it comes to the online marketplace, I wouldn’t recommend anything other than Amazon. It’s because their service is great!
Why should you trust our website?
We have been in the review business for more than 15 years and our motive is to help people buy the top rated products at the best price. We went through 22 to help you find the best tv tuner card
We hope you liked the tv tuner cards that we have listed in our best list. If it was helpful, bookmark our site and share it with people you know whenever they intend to buy something.
To conclude this guide,