This is the ultimate buyer’s guide to the Best ryzen motherboards . We would recommend using ASUS ROG Strix B450-F Gaming II AMD AM4 (Ryzen 5000, 3rd Gen Ryzen ATX Gaming Motherboard (8+4 Power Stages, HDMI 2.0b/DP,2 x PCIe 3.0 x16, USB 3.2 Gen 2 Type-C, BIOS Flashback, 256Mb BIOS Flash ROM as it is one of the best products currently available in the market
Best 9 ryzen motherboards – Our Recommendations
ryzen motherboards Review :
ASUS ROG Strix B450-F Gaming II AMD AM4 (Ryzen 5000, 3rd Gen Ryzen ATX Gaming Motherboard (8+4 Power Stages, HDMI 2.0b/DP,2 x PCIe 3.0 x16, USB 3.2 Gen 2 Type-C, BIOS Flashback, 256Mb BIOS Flash ROM
21 used from $87.74
- AMD AM4 Socket: Compatible to Ryzen 5000, 3rd/2nd/1st Gen AMD Ryzen CPUs
- Robust Power Design: 8+2 DrMOS power stages with high-quality alloy chokes and durable capacitors provide reliable power for the last AMD high-count-core CPUs
- Optimized Thermal Solution: Extended VRM and PCH heatsinks, M.2 heatsinks, multiple hybrid fan headers and fan speed management with Fan Xpert utility
- Best Gaming Connectivity: Supports HDMI 2.0b(4K@60HZ) and DisplayPort 1.2 output, featuring dual M.2 slots (NVMe SSD), 2x PCIe 3.0x16 Slot, USB 3.2 Gen 2 Type-A port and USB 3.1 Gen 2 Type-A & Type-C ports
- Industry-leading Gaming Audio & AI Noise Canceling Microphone Technology: High fidelity audio from a SupremeFX S1220A codec with DTS Sound Unbound and Sonic Studio III draws you deeper into the action. Communicate clearly with ASUS AI Noise Cancelling Mic technology.
ASUS ROG Strix B550-F Gaming (WiFi 6) AMD AM4 Zen 3 Ryzen 5000 & 3rd Gen Ryzen ATX Gaming Motherboard (PCIe 4.0, 2.5Gb LAN, BIOS Flashback, HDMI 2.1, Addressable Gen 2 RGB Header and Aura Sync)
10 used from $145.27
- Cutting edge gaming motherboard: with AMD AM4 socket, it is a perfect pairing for Zen 3 Ryzen 5000 & 3rd Gen AMD Ryzen CPUs
- Faster memory: 4 memory slots support dual channel DDR4 memory up to 128 GB, with ASUS OptiMem enabling higher memory frequencies and lower latencies
- Blazing data transmission speeds: Two M.2 slots, including the latest PCIe 4.0, provide maximum storage flexibility and the fastest data speeds available via the 3rd Gen AMD Ryzen platform
- High-performance gaming networking: Onboard WiFi 6 (802.11ax) and 2.5 Gb Ethernet for exceptionally fast and smooth online gaming experiences
- Optimized thermal solution: Customizable fanless VRM and chipset heatsinks with ASUS Stack Cool 3+ design keep your system running reliably
Micro Center AMD Ryzen 5 5600X Desktop Processor 6-core 12-Thread Up to 4.6GHz Unlocked with Wraith Stealth Cooler Bundle with ASUS ROG Strix B550-A AMD AM4 Zen 3 Ryzen 5000 ATX Gaming Motherboard
- The World's Most Advanced AMD 5600X CPU Processor with Wraith Stealth Cooler and ASUS ROG Strix B550-A Gaming Motherboard bundle combo, experience elite performance in games, design, record, content creation and intense multi-tasking. Pack in a bundle, compatibility guarantee, purchase with confidence
- AMD Ryzen 5 5600X Processor. 6 cores, 12 threads, 3.7GHz Base Clock, 4.6 GHz Max Boost, 65W TDP, unlocked for overclocking, 35 MB GameCache for game performance, DDR-3200 support, coming with quiet, capable AMD Wraith Stealth cooler, can deliver ultra-fast 100+ FPS performance in the world's most popular games
- AM4 Sockets Supported, support PCIe 4.0 on X570 and B550 motherboards, delivering double the graphics bandwidth. Massive GameCache memory onboard for higher game performance. Leading edge 7-nanometer technology for cool, quiet, efficient operation. The perfect processor for the perfect gaming rig
- ASUS ROG Strix B550-A Gaming MB (Ryzen 5000, 3rd Gen Ryzen ATX Gaming Motherboard), built with Socket AM4 Socket and PCIe 4.0, perfect pairng for Zen 3 Ryzen 5000 & 3rd Gen AMD Ryzen CPUs. Ready for Ryzen 5000 Series/ 4000 G-Series/ 3000 Series Desktop Processors
- Flexible connection and fast speed with dual M.2 slots (NVMe SSD) with heatsinks, PCIe 4.0-ready, USB 3.2 Gen 2 Type-C plus HDMI 2.1, DisplayPort 1.2 output support and Intel 2.5Gb Ethernet with ASUS LANGuard. AI Noise-Canceling Microphone, SupremeFX S1220A codec, DTS Sound Unbound and Sonic Studio III for immersive audio. ASUS-exclusive Aura Sync RGB lighting
ASUS ROG Zenith II Extreme Alpha TRX40 Gaming AMD 3rd Gen Ryzen Threadripper sTRX4 EATX Motherboard with 16 Infineon Power Stages, PCIe 4.0, Wi-Fi 6
5 used from $742.78
- 1. Ready for AMD 3rd Gen Ryzen Threadripper Processors: PCIe 4. 0 ready, 4733Mhz memory OC performance, with up to five M. 2 drives and USB3. 2 Gen2x2 support
- 2. Robust power delivery: Optimized power solution with 16 Infineon TDA21490 teamed up power stages, ProCool II power connectors, microfine alloy chokes and 10K capacitors
- 3. Comprehensive thermal design: Active-cooling VRM heatsink, PCIe-zone M. 2 aluminum heatsink, backplate, Fan Extension Card II and water-cooling zone
- 4. High-performance networking: Onboard Aquantia 10 Gbps Ethernet, Wi-Fi 6 (802. 11ax) with MU-MIMO support, and GameFirst V technology
- 5. Unmatched personalization: Color OLED display and ASUS-exclusive Aura Sync RGB lighting, including two additional RGB headers and two addressable headers
ASUS ROG X570 Crosshair VIII Formula AM4 Zen 3 Ryzen 5000 & 3rd Gen Ryzen ATX Motherboard with PCIe 4.0, on-Board WiFi 6 (802.11Ax), 5 Gbps LAN
2 used from $981.69
- AMD AM4 Socket and PCIe 4. 0: The perfect pairing for Zen 3 Ryzen 5000 & 3rd Gen AMD Ryzen CPUs
- Comprehensive thermal design: integrated cross Chill EK III, active PCH heatsink, M. 2 aluminum heatsink, and ROG cooling zone.
- High-performance networking: on-board Wi-Fi 6 (802. 11Ax) with MU-MIMO support, 5G and Gigabit Ethernet courtesy of aquatic and Intel, both with Asus Languid protection and support for GameFirst V software.
- 5-Way Optimization: automated system-wide tuning, providing overclocking and cooling profiles that are tailor made for your rig.
- Diy friendly design: pre-mounted I/O shield, Asus safe Slot, BIOS Flashback and premium components for maximum endurance.
ASUS Prime TRX40-Pro S AMD sTRX4 3rd Gen Ryzen Threadripper ATX Content Creation Motherboard (16 Power Stages, PCIe 4.0, DDR4, Triple M.2, Gigabit LAN, Aura Sync RGB).
4 used from $345.39
- AMD Socket sTRX4: Ready for the latest 3rd Gen AMD Ryzen Threadripper series processors (support up to 64 core)
- Robust power design: 16 power stages, ProCool II connectors with solid pins, and premium chokes and capacitors for stable power delivery.
- Comprehensive thermal solutions: VRM heatsink, M.2 heatsink, SoC VRM heatsink, active chipset heatsink solution, and an array of hybrid fan headers
- Next-gen connectivity: Three PCIe 4.0 M.2 slots, USB 3.2 Gen 2 front-panel Type-C connector, and Intel Gigabit Ethernet
- Intelligent tuning: ASUS 5-Way Optimization software and renowned UEFI BIOS offer easy configuration options for all experience levels
ASUS AM4 TUF Gaming X570-Plus (Wi-Fi) AM4 Zen 3 Ryzen 5000 & 3rd Gen Ryzen ATX Motherboard with PCIe 4.0, Dual M.2, 12+2 with Dr. MOS Power Stage
13 used from $124.99
- AMD AM4 Socket: Ready for 2nd and 3rd Gen AMD Ryzen processors to maximize connectivity and speed with up to two M.2 Drives, USB 3.2 Gen2 and AMD Store MI
- Enhanced power solution: military-grade TUF components, ProCool socket and Digi+ VRM for maximum durability
- Comprehensive Cooling: Active PCH heatsink, VRM heatsink, M.2 heatsink, hybrid fan headers and Fan Xpert
- Next-Gen connectivity: Dual PCIe 4.0m .2 and USB 3.2 Gen 2 Type-A/Type-C
- Gaming Networking: Exclusive Realtek L8200A Gigabit Ethernet, Intel 2x2 802. 11ac Wi-Fi with MU-MIMO support, Bluetooth 5.0, TUF LANGuard and technology
MSI Performance Gaming AMD Ryzen 1st, 2nd, and 3rd Gen AM4 M.2 USB 3.2 Gen 2 DDR4 HDMI Display Port Wi-Fi ATX Motherboard (B450 Gaming PRO Carbon MAX WiFi)
2 used from $221.99
- Supports 1st, 2nd and 3rd Gen AMD Ryze / Ryzen with Radeon Vega Graphics and 2nd Gen AMD Ryzen with Radeon Graphics / Athlon with Radeon Vega Graphics Desktop Processors for Socket AM4
- Supports DDR4 Memory, up to 4133(OC) MHz
- Mystic Light and Mystic Light Sync: 16. 8 million colors / 17 effects in one click. Synchronize RGB/RAINBOW strips and other RGB solutions for customization.
- Lightning Fast Game experience: TURBO M. 2 with M. 2 Shield, StoreMI, AMD Turbo USB 3. 2 GEN2
- Core Boost: With premium layout and fully digital power design to support more cores and provide better performance.
ROG Strix TRX40-XE Gaming AMD sTRX4 3rd Gen Ryzen Threadripper ATX Motherboard (16 Power Stages, PCIe 4.0, WiFi 6, OLED, Triple M.2, 2.5Gigabit LAN)
2 used from $466.57
- AMD Socket sTRX4: Designed for 3rd Gen AMD Ryzen Threadripper series processors (support up to 64 core)
- Optimal Power Solution: 16 power stages with ProCool II power connector, high-quality chokes and durable 70A capacitors to support multi-core processors
- Comprehensive cooling: Active cooling VRM and Chipset heatsink, stacked-fin heatsink, with on-board dual M.2 heatsinks and a water pump+ header
- Unmatched personalization: OLED and Aura Sync RGB lighting, including RGB headers and addressable Gen 2 RGB headers
- Gaming networking: 2.5Gbps LAN and Intel Gigabit Ethernet, WiFi 6 (802.11ax)
Top ryzen motherboards brands
One of the things we suggest to most of our readers is to buy the ryzen motherboards from a well-known brand. Good brands provide, good quality products, great customer support, and have service centers in different places around the country. Regarding the ryzen motherboards I have a preference for the products of the brands listed below.
Important notes when buying ryzen motherboards
There are some things you should consider when buying a ryzen motherboards. We spent 22 hours researching the most important things you should consider when buying a ryzen motherboards. So should we start with the list of things you should consider?
1. Budget and price matching
Make a list of the things you want in your ryzen motherboards and the price you are willing to pay for it. So try to look for a product in that price range and choose the one that appeals to you the most. One tip we would like to give you is: don’t settle for a cheaper product if it doesn’t even have a function you need.
Most ryzen motherboardss fall within the price range of $ 110 to $ 199.99. Therefore, if budget is not a problem and you want the best product for your needs, we advise you to choose the ASUS ROG Strix B450-F Gaming II AMD AM4 (Ryzen 5000, 3rd Gen Ryzen ATX Gaming Motherboard (8+4 Power Stages, HDMI 2.0b/DP,2 x PCIe 3.0 x16, USB 3.2 Gen 2 Type-C, BIOS Flashback, 256Mb BIOS Flash ROM.
If you want something medium range, choose ASUS ROG Zenith II Extreme Alpha TRX40 Gaming AMD 3rd Gen Ryzen Threadripper sTRX4 EATX Motherboard with 16 Infineon Power Stages, PCIe 4.0, Wi-Fi 6. If you have a very low budget, you can choose the one that is the ASUS AM4 TUF Gaming X570-Plus (Wi-Fi) AM4 Zen 3 Ryzen 5000 & 3rd Gen Ryzen ATX Motherboard with PCIe 4.0, Dual M.2, 12+2 with Dr. MOS Power Stage
2. Does it have all the features you need?
Most importantly, the ryzen motherboards you are purchasing should have all the features you are looking for. In case you don’t even have one, don’t buy! We are saying this because you will not be able to use it for that purpose. If you are a person without budget problems, I would suggest you to choose the best model which is ASUS AM4 TUF Gaming X570-Plus (Wi-Fi) AM4 Zen 3 Ryzen 5000 & 3rd Gen Ryzen ATX Motherboard with PCIe 4.0, Dual M.2, 12+2 with Dr. MOS Power Stage
3. The brand
Buying the ryzen motherboards from a reputable brand can actually make sense. Not only will it be better than others in terms of “build quality”, but it will also have some extra features, better customer support. Famous brands have multiple service centers across the country, so if you have any problems you can simply take your ryzen motherboards to one of their service centers.
4. Warranty Matters!
When you buy a ryzen motherboards from a well-known brand, you will get a guarantee. Low-cost products also come with warranties, but the claim process could be tougher. That’s why I always suggest you buy the product from a reputed brand and the one that comes under warranty. It will save you from repair costs in the future. On average, around 21% of people end up paying 40% of the product price for the service! You can save on service costs if the product is under warranty!
5. Check out our website
On our website we have experts in all categories and no matter what the product is, we have a better review or list about it. The products on our list are based on expert picks, advice and hours of research. That’s why when you buy something that’s listed on our best list, you won’t regret it. However, there is a possibility that we may not have covered the product you might be interested in, but if you come across something like this, please let us know via comments or contact us.
What is the best ryzen motherboards?
The best ryzen motherboards is the one that has all the features that meet your needs. I think the best is ASUS ROG Strix B450-F Gaming II AMD AM4 (Ryzen 5000, 3rd Gen Ryzen ATX Gaming Motherboard (8+4 Power Stages, HDMI 2.0b/DP,2 x PCIe 3.0 x16, USB 3.2 Gen 2 Type-C, BIOS Flashback, 256Mb BIOS Flash ROM
Are there any good deals on ryzen motherboards?
In the offline market, you won’t find many offers. However, I have chosen the best ryzen motherboards and have added links to Amazon which has deals and deals running on a regular basis.
What is the cheapest ryzen motherboards?
Although most of the cheaper ryzen motherboards do not have many features, but if you are looking for the best one at a low cost, my best bet would be on ASUS AM4 TUF Gaming X570-Plus (Wi-Fi) AM4 Zen 3 Ryzen 5000 & 3rd Gen Ryzen ATX Motherboard with PCIe 4.0, Dual M.2, 12+2 with Dr. MOS Power Stage
Where can I buy the ryzen motherboards?
There are several places where you can buy it, but in my opinion, when it comes to the online marketplace, I wouldn’t recommend anything other than Amazon. It’s because their service is great!
Why should you trust our website?
We have been in the review business for more than 15 years and our motive is to help people buy the top rated products at the best price. We went through 22 to help you find the best ryzen motherboards
We hope you liked the ryzen motherboardss that we have listed in our best list. If it was helpful, bookmark our site and share it with people you know whenever they intend to buy something.
To conclude this guide,