In this article we will take a look at some of the best chosen motherboard for pc . We would recommend using ASUS ROG Strix B450-F Gaming II AMD AM4 (Ryzen 5000, 3rd Gen Ryzen ATX Gaming Motherboard (8+4 Power Stages, HDMI 2.0b/DP,2 x PCIe 3.0 x16, USB 3.2 Gen 2 Type-C, BIOS Flashback, 256Mb BIOS Flash ROM as it is a high-quality product
Best 9 motherboard for pc – Our Recommendations
motherboard for pc Review :
ASUS ROG Strix B450-F Gaming II AMD AM4 (Ryzen 5000, 3rd Gen Ryzen ATX Gaming Motherboard (8+4 Power Stages, HDMI 2.0b/DP,2 x PCIe 3.0 x16, USB 3.2 Gen 2 Type-C, BIOS Flashback, 256Mb BIOS Flash ROM
14 used from $99.52
- AMD AM4 Socket: Compatible to Ryzen 5000, 3rd/2nd/1st Gen AMD Ryzen CPUs
- Robust Power Design: 8+2 DrMOS power stages with high-quality alloy chokes and durable capacitors provide reliable power for the last AMD high-count-core CPUs
- Optimized Thermal Solution: Extended VRM and PCH heatsinks, M.2 heatsinks, multiple hybrid fan headers and fan speed management with Fan Xpert utility
- Best Gaming Connectivity: Supports HDMI 2.0b(4K@60HZ) and DisplayPort 1.2 output, featuring dual M.2 slots (NVMe SSD), 2x PCIe 3.0x16 Slot, USB 3.2 Gen 2 Type-A port and USB 3.1 Gen 2 Type-A & Type-C ports
- Industry-leading Gaming Audio & AI Noise Canceling Microphone Technology: High fidelity audio from a SupremeFX S1220A codec with DTS Sound Unbound and Sonic Studio III draws you deeper into the action. Communicate clearly with ASUS AI Noise Cancelling Mic technology.
Micro Center AMD Ryzen 7 3700X Matisse Desktop Processor 8-Core Up to 4.4GHz Unlocked with Wraith Prism LED Cooler Bundle with ASUS TUF B450-PLUS II AMD AM4 Ryzen 5000 ATX Gaming Motherboard
- The World's Most Advanced AMD 3700X CPU Processor with Wraith Prism LED Cooler and ASUS TUF GAMING B450-PLUS II Motherboard bundle combo, experience elite performance in games, design, record, content creation and instense multi-tasking. Pack in a bundle, compatibility guarantee, purchase with confidence
- AMD Ryzen 7 3700X Processor. 8 cores, 16 threads, 65W TDP, 4 4 GHz max boost unlocked for overclocking 36 MB of game cache DDR4 3200 MHz system memory specification, bundled with the AMD Wraith Prism cooler with color controlled LED support. Can deliver ultra-fast 100+ FPS performance in the world's most popular games
- AM4 Sockets Supported, the first processors with PCIE 4.0, delivering double the graphics bandwidth. Massive GameCache memory onboard for higher game performance. Leading edge 7-nanometer technology for cool, quiet, efficient operation
- ASUS TUF Gaming B450-PLUS II MB (Ryzen 5000, 3rd Gen Ryzen ATX Gaming Motherboard), built with Socket AM4 Socket, compatible to Ryzen 5000, 3rd/2nd/1st Gen AMD Ryzen CPUs. Flexible connection and fast speed with dual M.2 slots (NVMe SSD), front panel USB 3.2 Gen 2 Type-A connector, USB 3.2 Gen 2 Type-A, Supports HDMI 2.0b (4K@60HZ) and DisplayPort 1.2 output
- Robust Power Design: DrMOS power stages with high-quality alloy chokes and durable capacitors to provide reliable power for the last AMD high-count-core CPUs./ Optimized Thermal Solution: Fanless VRM and PCH heatsink, multiple hybrid fan headers and fan speed management with Fan Xpert 2 utility
ASUS ROG Maximus XII Hero Z490 (WiFi 6) LGA 1200 (Intel 10th Gen) ATX Gaming Motherboard, 14+2 Power Stages, DDR4 4800+, 5Gbps LAN, Intel LAN
5 used from $299.00
- Intel LGA 1200 socket: Designed to unleash the maximum performance of 10th Gen Intel Core processors
- Robust Power Solution: 14+2 power stages with ProCool II power connector, high-quality alloy chokes and durable capacitors to provide reliable power even when push the CPU performance to the limit
- Optimized Thermal Design: Except comprehensive heatsink, heatpipe and fan headers, features low-noise AI cooling to balance thermals and acoustics by reducing fan speeds and maintaining a 5 Celsius delta
- Fastest Gaming Connectivity: Dual Ethernet with 5Gb and gigabit Ethernet , LANGaurd, dual M. 2, USB 3. 2 Gen 2, and Intel WiFi 6 AX201 (802. 11 ax)
- Industry-leading Gaming Audio: High fidelity audio with the SupremeFX S1220A codec, DTS Sound Unbound and Sonic Studio III draws you deeper into the game action
MSI Arsenal Gaming AMD Ryzen 2ND and 3rd Gen AM4 M.2 USB 3 DDR4 DVI HDMI Crossfire ATX Motherboard (B450 TOMAHAWK MAX II)
23 used from $69.26
- Supports 1st, 2nd and 3rd Gen AMD Ryzen/ Ryzen with Radeon Vega Graphics and 2nd Gen AMD Ryzen with Radeon graphics/ Athlon with Radeon Vega Graphics desktop processors for socket AM4
- Supports DDR4 memory, up to 4133(OC) MHz
- Extended heatsink design: MSI extended PWM heatsink and enhanced circuit design ensures even high-end processors to run in full speed.
- Lightning fast game experience: 1x turbo M.2, amd turbo USB 3.2 gen2, store mi technology
- Core boost: With premium layout and digital power design to support more cores and provide better performance.
GIGABYTE Z390 AORUS PRO Wi-Fi (Intel LGA1151/Z390/ATX/2xM.2 Thermal Guard/Onboard AC Wi-Fi/RGB Fusion/Gaming Motherboard)
- Supports 9th and 8th Intel Core processors
- Dual channel non-ECC unbuffered DDR4, 4 DIMMs
- Intel optane memory ready
- 12 plus 1 phases digital VRM solution with DrMOS
- Advanced thermal design with multi cuts heatsinks and heat pipe. Bluetooth 5
ASUS ROG Strix B550-F Gaming (WiFi 6) AMD AM4 Zen 3 Ryzen 5000 & 3rd Gen Ryzen ATX Gaming Motherboard (PCIe 4.0, 2.5Gb LAN, BIOS Flashback, HDMI 2.1, Addressable Gen 2 RGB Header and Aura Sync)
9 used from $149.44
- Cutting edge gaming motherboard: with AMD AM4 socket, it is a perfect pairing for Zen 3 Ryzen 5000 & 3rd Gen AMD Ryzen CPUs
- Faster memory: 4 memory slots support dual channel DDR4 memory up to 128 GB, with ASUS OptiMem enabling higher memory frequencies and lower latencies
- Blazing data transmission speeds: Two M.2 slots, including the latest PCIe 4.0, provide maximum storage flexibility and the fastest data speeds available via the 3rd Gen AMD Ryzen platform
- High-performance gaming networking: Onboard WiFi 6 (802.11ax) and 2.5 Gb Ethernet for exceptionally fast and smooth online gaming experiences
- Optimized thermal solution: Customizable fanless VRM and chipset heatsinks with ASUS Stack Cool 3+ design keep your system running reliably
ASUS ROG Strix X299-E Gaming II ATX Gaming Motherboard (Intel X299) LGA 2066, Wi-Fi 6 (802.11ax), 2.5 GBS LAN, 8X DIMM Max. 256GB, USB 3.2 Gen 2, 8X SATA, 3X M.2, OLED and Aura Sync RGB
2 used from $594.99
- Intel x299 LGA 2066 socket: ready for the latest Intel Core X-Series processors to maximize connectivity and speed with up to three M. 2 drives, USB 3. 2 Gen 2, Intel VROC and Intel Optane Memory compatibility
- Optimal power & cooling solution: 12 power stages with ProCool II power connector, high-quality Chokes and durable capacitors to support multi-core processors, active cooling VRM heatsink, stacked-fin heat sink, with 8mm heat pipe, Dual on-board M. 2 heatsinks, a water pump + Header and multiple fun headers
- Best in class gaming networking: 2. 5Gbps LAN and Intel Gigabit Ethernet With Asus LANGuard, Wi-Fi 6 (802. 11Ax) with MU-MIMO, and Gateway teaming via GameFirst V
- Next Gen gaming connectivity: features 3x M. 2, USB 3. 2 Gen 2 ports and USB 3. 2 Gen 2 front panel Connector, 8x SATA 6 Gb/s.
- Unmatched Personalization: OLED and ASUS-exclusive aura Sync RGB lighting, including RGB headers and addressable Gen 2 RGB headers.DIY friendly: ROG-patented pre-mounted I/O shield, Flex key, ASUS Safe Slot, ASUS Node connector and BIOS Flashback for a friendlier building experience.Industry leading gaming audio: high fidelity audio with Supreme S1220A, DTS Sound Unbound and Sonic Studio III to draw you deeper into the action.Ai overclocking: quickly optimizes your CPU performance based on the CPU and cooler, achieving results that are extremely close to manual tuning by experts
CUK ASUS ROG Strix B560-I Gaming WiFi Intel B560 LGA 1200 WiFi 6 Aura Sync RGB 130W Mini-ITX Motherboard
- Intel LGA 1200 Socket: Ready for 11th Gen Intel Core, 10th Gen Intel Core, Pentium Gold, and Celeron Processors | Smooth Networking: On-Board Intel WiFi 6 (802.11ax) and Realtek 2.5 Gb Ethernet with ASUS LANGuard
- Solid Power Solution: Teamed Power Stages with ProCool Power Connector, High-Quality Alloy Chokes and Durable Capacitors to Support Multi-Core Processors | DIY Friendly Design: M.2 Q-Latch, Pre-Mounted I/O Shield and Q-LED
- Best Gaming Connectivity: Supports HDMI 2.0 and DisplayPort1.4 Output, Two M.2 Slots, and USB 3.2 Gen 2x2 USB Type-C | Unmatched Personalization: ASUS-Exclusive Aura Sync RGB Lighting, Including RGB Header and Gen 2 Addressable Header
- Industry-Leading Gaming Audio: SupremeFX S1220A Codec with Savitech SV3H712 Amplifier, Along With Two-Way AI Noise Cancelation, DTS Sound Unbound and Sonic Studio III
- The ASUS ROG STRIX B560-I GAMING WIFI motherboard outperforms more costly ASRock Z590M-ITX/ax motherboard in terms of processor power delivery and performance.
ROG Maximus XIII Hero (WiFi 6E) Z590 LGA 1200(Intel11th/10th Gen) ATX Gaming Motherboard (PCIe 4.0, 14+2 Power Stages, DDR4 5333+, Dual 2.5Gb LAN,Thunderbolt 4 onboard, 4X M.2/NVMe SSD, Aura RGB)
13 used from $300.66
- Intel LGA 1200 socket: Designed to unleash the maximum performance of 11th Gen Intel Core processors
- AI Motherboard : AI overclocking, AI cooling, AI networking and AI noise cancelation
- Robust Power Solution: 14+2 teamed power stages rated for 90 Amps, ProCool II power connectors, MicroFine alloy chokes and 10K Japanese-made black metallic capacitors
- Optimized Thermal Design: Enlarged VRM heatsinks plus integrated aluminum I/O cover, high-conductivity thermal pad, quad M.2 heatsinks with embedded backplates and ROG Water-Cooling Zone
- High-Performance Networking: Onboard WiFi 6E (802.11ax), dual Intel 2.5 Gb Ethernet and ASUS LANGaurd
Top motherboard for pc brands
One of the things we suggest to most of our readers is to buy the motherboard for pc from a well-known brand. Good brands provide, good quality products, great customer support, and have service centers in different places around the country. Regarding the motherboard for pc I have a preference for the products of the brands listed below.
How to choose the best motherboard for pc
There are some things you should consider when buying a motherboard for pc. We spent 22 hours researching the most important things you should consider when buying a motherboard for pc. So should we start with the list of things you should consider?
1. Budget and price matching
Make a list of the things you want in your motherboard for pc and the price you are willing to pay for it. So try to look for a product in that price range and choose the one that appeals to you the most. One tip we would like to give you is: don’t settle for a cheaper product if it doesn’t even have a function you need.
Most motherboard for pcs fall within the price range of $ 126.35 to $ 478.37. Therefore, if budget is not a problem and you want the best product for your needs, we advise you to choose the ASUS ROG Strix B450-F Gaming II AMD AM4 (Ryzen 5000, 3rd Gen Ryzen ATX Gaming Motherboard (8+4 Power Stages, HDMI 2.0b/DP,2 x PCIe 3.0 x16, USB 3.2 Gen 2 Type-C, BIOS Flashback, 256Mb BIOS Flash ROM.
If you want something medium range, choose MSI Arsenal Gaming AMD Ryzen 2ND and 3rd Gen AM4 M.2 USB 3 DDR4 DVI HDMI Crossfire ATX Motherboard (B450 TOMAHAWK MAX II). If you have a very low budget, you can choose the one that is the ASUS ROG Strix X299-E Gaming II ATX Gaming Motherboard (Intel X299) LGA 2066, Wi-Fi 6 (802.11ax), 2.5 GBS LAN, 8X DIMM Max. 256GB, USB 3.2 Gen 2, 8X SATA, 3X M.2, OLED and Aura Sync RGB
2. Does it have all the features you need?
Most importantly, the motherboard for pc you are purchasing should have all the features you are looking for. In case you don’t even have one, don’t buy! We are saying this because you will not be able to use it for that purpose. If you are a person without budget problems, I would suggest you to choose the best model which is ASUS ROG Strix X299-E Gaming II ATX Gaming Motherboard (Intel X299) LGA 2066, Wi-Fi 6 (802.11ax), 2.5 GBS LAN, 8X DIMM Max. 256GB, USB 3.2 Gen 2, 8X SATA, 3X M.2, OLED and Aura Sync RGB
3. The brand
Buying the motherboard for pc from a reputable brand can actually make sense. Not only will it be better than others in terms of “build quality”, but it will also have some extra features, better customer support. Famous brands have multiple service centers across the country, so if you have any problems you can simply take your motherboard for pc to one of their service centers.
4. Warranty Matters!
When you buy a motherboard for pc from a well-known brand, you will get a guarantee. Low-cost products also come with warranties, but the claim process could be tougher. That’s why I always suggest you buy the product from a reputed brand and the one that comes under warranty. It will save you from repair costs in the future. On average, around 21% of people end up paying 40% of the product price for the service! You can save on service costs if the product is under warranty!
5. Check out our website
On our website we have experts in all categories and no matter what the product is, we have a better review or list about it. The products on our list are based on expert picks, advice and hours of research. That’s why when you buy something that’s listed on our best list, you won’t regret it. However, there is a possibility that we may not have covered the product you might be interested in, but if you come across something like this, please let us know via comments or contact us.
What is the best motherboard for pc?
The best motherboard for pc is the one that has all the features that meet your needs. I think the best is ASUS ROG Strix B450-F Gaming II AMD AM4 (Ryzen 5000, 3rd Gen Ryzen ATX Gaming Motherboard (8+4 Power Stages, HDMI 2.0b/DP,2 x PCIe 3.0 x16, USB 3.2 Gen 2 Type-C, BIOS Flashback, 256Mb BIOS Flash ROM
Are there any good deals on motherboard for pc?
In the offline market, you won’t find many offers. However, I have chosen the best motherboard for pc and have added links to Amazon which has deals and deals running on a regular basis.
What is the cheapest motherboard for pc?
Although most of the cheaper motherboard for pc do not have many features, but if you are looking for the best one at a low cost, my best bet would be on ASUS ROG Strix X299-E Gaming II ATX Gaming Motherboard (Intel X299) LGA 2066, Wi-Fi 6 (802.11ax), 2.5 GBS LAN, 8X DIMM Max. 256GB, USB 3.2 Gen 2, 8X SATA, 3X M.2, OLED and Aura Sync RGB
Where can I buy the motherboard for pc?
There are several places where you can buy it, but in my opinion, when it comes to the online marketplace, I wouldn’t recommend anything other than Amazon. It’s because their service is great!
Why should you trust our website?
We have been in the review business for more than 15 years and our motive is to help people buy the top rated products at the best price. We went through 22 to help you find the best motherboard for pc
We hope you liked the motherboard for pcs that we have listed in our best list. If it was helpful, bookmark our site and share it with people you know whenever they intend to buy something.
To conclude this guide,