This is the ultimate buyer’s guide to the Best modems for comcast high speed internet . We would recommend using NETGEAR CM700 (32×8) DOCSIS 3.0 Gigabit Cable Modem. Max download speeds of 1.4Gbps. Certified for XFINITY by Comcast, Time Warner Cable, Charter & more (CM700) as it is available at reasonable price
Best 9 modems for comcast high speed internet – Our Choices
Top modems for comcast high speed internet review
NETGEAR CM700 (32x8) DOCSIS 3.0 Gigabit Cable Modem. Max download speeds of 1.4Gbps. Certified for XFINITY by Comcast, Time Warner Cable, Charter & more (CM700)
26 used from $39.08
- Up to 1.4Gbps download and upload speed. Separate router required for WiFi. 32x8 channel bonding . Cable Broadband Internet service: Please check your cable Internet service provider web site for data speed tier compatibility.Microsoft Windows 7, 8, Vista, XP, 2000, Mac OS, or other operating systems running a TCP/IP network. Microsoft Internet Explorer 5.0, Firefox 2.0, Safari 1.4, or Google Chrome 11.0 browsers or higher
Linksys CM3024 High Speed DOCSIS 3.0 24x8 Cable Modem, Certified for Comcast/Xfinity, Time Warner, Cox & Charter (Modem Only, No Wifi Functionality)
- Compatible with Comcast Xfinity, Time Warner Cable, Charter, Cox, Cablevision, and more; Requires Cable Internet Service
- Not compatible with: Verizon, AT&T, or CenturyLink
- Cable Modem only (no WiFi router), Interfaces: Cable: F type female 75 ohm
- Experience high speed Wi Fi speeds from your existing ISP plans up to 300 Mbps; Ideal for HD media streaming, simultaneous online gaming, web surfing and more
- Features Intel Puma 6 chipset to achieve high speed downstream and upstream performance
NETGEAR Renewed C3700-100NAR C3700-NAR DOCSIS 3.0 WiFi Cable Modem Router with N600 8x4 Download speeds. Certified for Xfinity from Comcast, Spectrum, Cox, Cablevision & More
- Netgear Certified Refurbished product is manufacturer refurbished to work and look as new with 90 Day Warranty and email support. All accessories are included with limited documentation and additional information online. Netgear recommends to udpate the firmware for the device to be up to date.
- DOCSIS 3.0 cable modem unleashes 8x faster download speeds up to 340 Mbps faster, smoother WiFi, and works with all major cable Internet providers (Not Compatible with Cable Bundled Voice Services).
- Certified to work with Cable Internet Providers like XFINITY from Comcast, Time Warner Cable, Cox, Cablevision, Bright House Networks, & More (Not Compatible with Cable Bundled Voice Services).
- 8x4 channel bonding with Gigabit Ethernet Ports for fast wired, connections USB port to wirelessly share your hard drive.Double firewall protection (SPI and NAT firewall)
- "Netgear Refurbished product may have a removed serial number. You will need to state the product is refurbished (state the full part number) if emailing customer support. See the attached (image) flyer to obtain the Serial Number and MAC Address information that maybe needed by your Cable provider before contacting them."
NETGEAR Cable Modem CM1000 - Compatible with All Cable Providers Including Xfinity by Comcast, Spectrum, Cox | for Cable Plans Up to 1 Gigabit | DOCSIS 3.1, Black (CM1000-1AZNAS)
37 used from $92.99
- Compatible with all major cable internet providers with internet speed up to 1Gbps. Currently certified with Spectrum and Cox (up to 1Gbps), Xfinity (up to 800Mbps). Not compatible with Verizon, AT&T, CenturyLink, DSL providers, DirecTV, DISH and any bundled voice service.
- Save monthly rental fees: Model CM1000 replaces your cable modem saving you up to dollar 168/year in equipment rental fees.
- Works with any Wi-Fi router: Connect any Wi-Fi router to this modem's Ethernet port to support all your wireless devices.
- Ethernet connections: 1 Gigabit Ethernet port connects to your computer or separate Wi-Fi router.
Motorola MB8600 DOCSIS 3.1 Cable Modem - Approved for Comcast Xfinity, Cox, and Charter Spectrum, Supports Cable Plans up to 1000 Mbps | 1 Gbps Ethernet Port
6 used from $117.99
- Top Internet Speeds for all Multi-gigabit Speed Tiers - Wirecutter recommends this model as the best cable modem for people using Gigabit Internet plans. Built-in DOCSIS 3.1 and DOCSIS 3.0 32x8 capabilities give top Internet speeds for all cable Internet services.
- Save Money - Eliminate up to 168 dollars per year in cable modem rental fees (Savings are shown for Comcast Xfinity and vary by cable service provider.) Approved by Comcast Xfinity and Xfinity X1, Cox, and CableOne for all speeds including Comcast Gigabit services and Cox Gigablast. Not compatible with RCN. No cable modem is compatible with fiber optic, DSL, or satellite services, available from Verizon, AT&T, CenturyLink, Frontier, and others.)
- Flexible Compatibility - Pair with any Wi-Fi router you’d like, including Whole Home Wi-Fi or Mesh routers like eero, Google Wi-Fi, and Orbi. A 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet port allows connection of any SINGLE device with an Ethernet port including a router, Windows or Mac computer, HDTV, or game station. This cable modem does not have a built-in wireless router or telephone call capability.
- Proactive Network Security - A broadcom chipset provides advanced security from denial-of service attacks.
- Active Queue Management (AQM) - AQM significantly reduces Internet latency on both DOCSIS 3.1 and 3.0 services, resulting in faster page loads for all Web traffic and enhanced interactive applications like online gaming and video conferencing. The MB8600 also includes a full-band capture digital tuner to enhance speed and save energy.
Motorola MG7700 Modem WiFi Router Combo with Power Boost | Approved by Comcast Xfinity, Cox and Spectrum | for Cable Plans Up to 800 Mbps | DOCSIS 3.0 + Gigabit Router
2 used from $149.95
- Fast 24x8 DOCSIS 3.0 cable Modem Plus a built-in AC1900 Dual band (2.4GHz and 5GHz) Wi-Fi Gigabit Router with four Gigabit (GigE) Ethernet ports, power boost Wi-Fi amplifiers, firewall security, and more. The maximum modem speed is 1000 Mbps, supporting service speeds up to 650.
- Eliminate up to 156 dollars per year in cable Modem rental fees. (Savings are shown for Comcast Xfinity and vary by cable service provider.) certified by all leading cable service providers including Comcast Xfinity, Cox, Charter spectrum (no cable Modem is compatible with fiber optic, DSL, or satellite services, available from Verizon, AT&T, CenturyLink, Frontier, and others.)
- Built-in high-speed router with AC1900 wireless and Power boost - Provides internet access for Wi-Fi devices including smartphones, notebooks, tablets, and more. 4 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet LAN ports provide wired connections to Windows and Mac computers and other Ethernet-capable devices. A Broadcom cable Modem Chipset provides security from denial of service attacks.
- Wireless power boost for better speed and range - Adds high-performance Wi-Fi power amplifiers to boost the wireless signals to the legal limit, giving a significant Boost in speed and range. In addition, anybeam Performing at both 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz frequencies focuses the signal on wireless clients to further enhance performance and range
Amazon Basics RJ45 Cat-6 Ethernet Patch Internet Cable - 3 Foot (0.9 Meters)
- IN THE BOX: RJ45 Cat-6 Ethernet patch Internet cable for wired home and office networks
- UNIVERSAL COMPATIBILITY: RJ45 connectors ensure universal connectivity
- FASTER CONNECTION: Transmits data at speeds up to 1,000 Mbps (or to 1 Gigabit per second); 10 times faster than Cat-5 cables (100 Mbps)
- GOLD PLATED CONNECTORS: RJ45 connectors with gold plating for accurate data transfer and corrosion-free connectivity
- CABLE LENGTH: 3 feet
NETGEAR Cable Modem CM700 - Compatible with All Cable Providers Including Xfinity by Comcast, Spectrum, Cox | for Cable Plans Up to 500 Mbps | DOCSIS 3.0 (Renewed)
- COMPATIBLE WITH ALL MAJOR CABLE INTERNET PROVIDERS: Including certification by Xfinity by Comcast, COX, and Spectrum. NOT compatible with Verizon, AT&T, CenturyLink, DSL providers, DirecTV, DISH and any bundled voice service.
- SAVE MONTHLY RENTAL FEES: Model CM700 replaces your cable modem saving you up to $150/yr in equipment rental fees.
- BUILT FOR SUPER-FAST SPEED: Best for cable provider plans up to 500 Mbps speed.
- WORKS WITH ANY WiFi ROUTER: Connect any WiFi router to this modem's ethernet port to support all your wireless devices.
- ETHERNET CONNECTIONS: 1 Gigabit Ethernet port connects to your computer or separate Wi-Fi router.
MOTOROLA MG7540 16x4 Cable Modem Plus AC1600 Dual Band Wi-Fi Gigabit Router with DFS, 686 Mbps Maximum DOCSIS 3.0 - Approved by Comcast Xfinity, Cox, Charter Spectrum, More
4 used from $78.01
- 16x4 DOCSIS 3.0 cable modem plus a built-in AC1600 Dual Band (2.4 GHz and 5 GHz) WiFi Gigabit Router with four Gigabit (GigE) Ethernet ports, a firewall, and more. This product is recommended for actual cable Internet service speeds up to 375 Mbps. A Broadcom cable modem chipset provides security from Denial of Service attacks.
- Requires cable Internet service. Approved by Comcast Xfinity and Xfinity X1, Cox, Charter Spectrum, BrightHouse, WOW., CableOne, RCN, Mediacom and other cable service providers. Eliminate cable modem rental fees up to 168 dollars per year. (Savings are shown for Xfinity and vary by provider). Not compatible with Verizon, AT&T, CenturyLink and other fiber optic, DSL or satellite services. Model MG7540 does not have a phone jack. This model cannot be used for making or receiving telephone calls.
- Built-in high-speed Wi-Fi router with AC1600 Wi-Fi provides Internet access for Wi-Fi devices including smartphones, notebooks, tablets, game stations, HDTVs, Amazon Echo, Google Home, Chromecast, Roku, Amazon Fire TV, and AppleTV. 4 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet LAN ports provide wired connections to Windows and Mac computers, HDTVs, game stations, streaming TV devices, and other Ethernet-capable devices.
- The router can work on WiFi DFS frequencies, unlike most routers, so it is much less vulnerable to WiFi interference from neighbors. AnyBeam beamforming at both 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz frequencies focuses the signal on wireless clients to further enhance performance and range.
- Integrating the cable modem and router creates a reliable connection that reduces unwieldy wiring and power adapter clutter while conserving desk space. The vertical design minimizes shelf space and improves cooling while looking great in any home or office. A 2-year warranty plus rugged lightning and power surge circuits protect your investment.
The best modems for comcast high speed internet brands
One of the things we suggest to most of our readers is to buy the modems for comcast high speed internet from a well-known brand. Good brands provide, good quality products, great customer support, and have service centers in different places around the country. Regarding the modems for comcast high speed internet I have a preference for the products of the brands listed below.
5 Things You need to consider when choosing the modems for comcast high speed internet
There are some things you should consider when buying a modems for comcast high speed internet. We spent 22 hours researching the most important things you should consider when buying a modems for comcast high speed internet. So should we start with the list of things you should consider?
1. Budget and price matching
Make a list of the things you want in your modems for comcast high speed internet and the price you are willing to pay for it. So try to look for a product in that price range and choose the one that appeals to you the most. One tip we would like to give you is: don’t settle for a cheaper product if it doesn’t even have a function you need.
Most modems for comcast high speed internets fall within the price range of $ 79.99 to $ 6.07. Therefore, if budget is not a problem and you want the best product for your needs, we advise you to choose the NETGEAR CM700 (32×8) DOCSIS 3.0 Gigabit Cable Modem. Max download speeds of 1.4Gbps. Certified for XFINITY by Comcast, Time Warner Cable, Charter & more (CM700).
If you want something medium range, choose NETGEAR Cable Modem CM1000 – Compatible with All Cable Providers Including Xfinity by Comcast, Spectrum, Cox | for Cable Plans Up to 1 Gigabit | DOCSIS 3.1, Black (CM1000-1AZNAS). If you have a very low budget, you can choose the one that is the Amazon Basics RJ45 Cat-6 Ethernet Patch Internet Cable – 3 Foot (0.9 Meters)
2. Does it have all the features you need?
Most importantly, the modems for comcast high speed internet you are purchasing should have all the features you are looking for. In case you don’t even have one, don’t buy! We are saying this because you will not be able to use it for that purpose. If you are a person without budget problems, I would suggest you to choose the best model which is Amazon Basics RJ45 Cat-6 Ethernet Patch Internet Cable – 3 Foot (0.9 Meters)
3. The brand
Buying the modems for comcast high speed internet from a reputable brand can actually make sense. Not only will it be better than others in terms of “build quality”, but it will also have some extra features, better customer support. Famous brands have multiple service centers across the country, so if you have any problems you can simply take your modems for comcast high speed internet to one of their service centers.
4. Warranty Matters!
When you buy a modems for comcast high speed internet from a well-known brand, you will get a guarantee. Low-cost products also come with warranties, but the claim process could be tougher. That’s why I always suggest you buy the product from a reputed brand and the one that comes under warranty. It will save you from repair costs in the future. On average, around 21% of people end up paying 40% of the product price for the service! You can save on service costs if the product is under warranty!
5. Check out our website
On our website we have experts in all categories and no matter what the product is, we have a better review or list about it. The products on our list are based on expert picks, advice and hours of research. That’s why when you buy something that’s listed on our best list, you won’t regret it. However, there is a possibility that we may not have covered the product you might be interested in, but if you come across something like this, please let us know via comments or contact us.
What is the best modems for comcast high speed internet?
The best modems for comcast high speed internet is the one that has all the features that meet your needs. I think the best is NETGEAR CM700 (32×8) DOCSIS 3.0 Gigabit Cable Modem. Max download speeds of 1.4Gbps. Certified for XFINITY by Comcast, Time Warner Cable, Charter & more (CM700)
Are there any good deals on modems for comcast high speed internet?
In the offline market, you won’t find many offers. However, I have chosen the best modems for comcast high speed internet and have added links to Amazon which has deals and deals running on a regular basis.
What is the cheapest modems for comcast high speed internet?
Although most of the cheaper modems for comcast high speed internet do not have many features, but if you are looking for the best one at a low cost, my best bet would be on Amazon Basics RJ45 Cat-6 Ethernet Patch Internet Cable – 3 Foot (0.9 Meters)
Where can I buy the modems for comcast high speed internet?
There are several places where you can buy it, but in my opinion, when it comes to the online marketplace, I wouldn’t recommend anything other than Amazon. It’s because their service is great!
Why should you trust our website?
We have been in the review business for more than 15 years and our motive is to help people buy the top rated products at the best price. We went through 22 to help you find the best modems for comcast high speed internet
We hope you liked the modems for comcast high speed internets that we have listed in our best list. If it was helpful, bookmark our site and share it with people you know whenever they intend to buy something.
To conclude this guide,