In this article we will take a look at some of the best chosen mobo for i5 7600k . We would recommend using Intel Core i5-11600K Desktop Processor 6 Cores up to 4.9 GHz Unlocked LGA1200 (Intel 500 Series & Select 400 Series Chipset) 125W as it is one of the best products currently available in the market
Best 9 mobo for i5 7600k – Our Recommendations
mobo for i5 7600k Review :
Intel Core i5-11600K Desktop Processor 6 Cores up to 4.9 GHz Unlocked LGA1200 (Intel 500 Series & Select 400 Series Chipset) 125W
- Compatible with Intel 500 series & select Intel 400 series chipset based motherboards
- Intel Optane Memory Support
- PCIe Gen 4.0 Support
- No thermal solution included
ASUS Prime B560M-A LGA 1200 (Intel 11th/10th Gen) micro ATX motherboard (PCIe 4.0,2x M.2 slots, 8 power stages, 1 Gb LAN, DP, dual HDMI,USB 3.2 Gen 2 Type-C,V-M.2-Key E slot for Wi-Fi,Aura Sync RGB)
1 used from $196.86
- Intel LGA 1200 Socket: Designed to unleash the maximum performance of 11th Gen Intel Core processors
- Comprehensive Cooling: Enhanced VRM heatsink, flexible M.2 heatsink, PCH heatsink, hybrid fan headers and Fan Xpert 2+
- Enhanced power solution: 8 power stages, alloy chokes and durable capacitors for stable power delivery
- Boosted Memory Performance: ASUS OptiMem proprietary trace layout allows memory kits to operate at higher frequencies with lower voltages to maximize system performance. Support memory overclocking up to 5000 MHz
- Ultra Fast Connectivities: PCIe 4.0, Intel 1 Gb Ethernet, rear USB 3.2 Gen 2 (Type-A &Type-C) and V-M.2 Key E slot for Wi-Fi
ASUS Prime Z590M-PLUS LGA 1200(Intel11th/10th Gen) microATX Motherboard (PCIe 4.0, 10 Power Stages, 3X M.2 Slot,Thunderbolt 4 Header,1Gb LAN, SPI-TPM Header,M.2 Socket -Key E Wireless,Aura Sync RGB)
5 used from $131.11
- Intel LGA 1200 Socket: Designed to unleash the maximum performance of 11th Gen Intel Core processors
- Enhanced Power Solution: 10 DrMOS power stages, ProCool connector, alloy chokes and durable capacitors for stable power delivery in the most demanding situations
- Comprehensive Cooling: VRM heatsink, PCH heatsink, hybrid fan headers and Fan Xpert 4 utility
- Boosted Memory Performance: ASUS OptiMem II proprietary trace layout allows memory kits to operate at higher frequencies with lower voltages to maximize system performance.
- Ultrafast Connectivity: 3x M.2, 1 Gb Ethernet, M.2 slot only (E-Key) for wireless networking, USB 3.2 Gen 2 Type-C and Thunderbolt 4 support
GIGABYTE B460M DS3H V2 (LGA 1200/ Intel/ B460/ Micro-ATX/M.2/ SATA 6Gb/s/USB 3.2 Gen 1/ Motherboard)
2 used from $82.64
- Supports 10th Gen Intel Core Processors and 11th Gen Intel Core Processors
- Dual Channel Non-ECC Unbuffered DDR4, 4 DIMMs
- NVMe PCIe Gen3 X4 M.2 Connectors
- Smart Fan 5 Features Multiple Temperature Sensors
- Hybrid Fan Headers with FAN STOP
Intel Core i5-6500 Desktop CPU Processor- SR2L6 (Renewed)
- LGA 1151
- DDR4 & DDR3L Support
- Display Resolution up to 4096x2304
- Intel Turbo Boost Technology
- Compatible with Intel 100 Series Chipset Motherboards
MSI MPG Z490 Gaming Plus Gaming Motherboard (ATX, 10th Gen Intel Core, LGA 1200 Socket, DDR4, CF, Dual M.2 Slots, USB 3.2 Gen 2, 2.5G LAN, DP/HDMI, Mystic Light RGB)
3 used from $133.14
- Supports 10th Generation Intel Core / Pentium Gold / Celeron Processors for LGA 1200 socket
- Supports dual channel DDR4 memory up to 128GB (4800MHz)
- Twin Turbo M.2 with M.2 Shield Frozr delivers transfer speeds of up to 32 GB/s for ultra-fast SSDs
- Core Boost technology combines optimized power circuit layouts, double CPU power connectors, and a digital power design which allows for precise and steady current delivery to the CPU
- On-board 2.5G LAN plus Gigabit LAN with with Wi-Fi 6 (802.11ax)
Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo CPU Cooler (RR-212E-20PK-R2), 120mm PWM Fan, Aluminum Fins, 4 Copper Direct Contact Heat Pipes for AMD Ryzen/Intel
3 used from $24.99
- Well-balanced cooling performance provides fin optimizations with perfect balance between high and low speed operations
- Wide-range PWM fan with unique wave-shaped blade design for excellent airflow
- CPU Socket: LGA2066, LGA2011-v3, LGA2011, LGA1366, LGA1200, LGA1156, LGA1155, LGA1151, LGA1150, AM4, AM3+, AM3, AM2+, AM2, FM2+, FM2, FM1
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 120 x 80 x 159 mm / 4.7 x 3.1 x 6.3 inch ; Heat Sink Dimensions (L x W x H): 116 x 51 x 159 mm / 4.6 x 2.0 x 6.3 inch; Fan Dimensions (L x W x H): 120 x 120 x 25 mm / 4.7 x 4.7 x 1 inch
- Heat Sink Material: Aluminum Fins, 4 Direct Contact Heat Pipe ; Heat Sink Weight: 465g / 1.03lb: Heat Pipe Dimensions: Ø6mm
Intel Core i5-7600K LGA 1151 Desktop Processors (BX80677I57600K)
- Sockets Supported : FCLGA1151
- Intel 200/1001 Series Chipset Compatibility (1. Excludes Intel Optane Technology support)
- Intel HD Graphics 630. Graphics Max Dynamic Frequency: 1.15 Gega hertz
- Intel Turbo Boost 2.0 Technology
- Does not support Hyper-Threading Technology
Noctua NH-D9L, Premium CPU Cooler with NF-A9 92mm Fan (Brown)
- Compact dual-tower design combines strong cooling performance with excellent case-, RAM- and PCIe-compatibility
- Only 110mm height is ideal for HTPCs, ITX, Small Form Factor or 3U builds; Does not overhang the RAM or PCIe slots on most current motherboards
- Highly optimised NF-A9 92mm fan with PWM support and Low-Noise Adaptor for automatic speed control and ultra-quiet operation
- Easy-to-install SecuFirm2 multi-socket mounting system for Intel LGA1200, LGA1150, LGA1151, LGA1155, LGA1156, LGA2011, LGA2066 & AMD AM2(+), AM3(+) FM1, FM2(+) AM4
- Renowned Noctua quality backed up by 6-year manufacturer’s warranty, deluxe choice for Intel Core i9, i7, i5, i3 (e.g. 11900K, 11700K, 10900K, 11600K) and AMD Ryzen (e.g. 5950X, 5900X, 5800X, 5600X)
Top mobo for i5 7600k brands
One of the things we suggest to most of our readers is to buy the mobo for i5 7600k from a well-known brand. Good brands provide, good quality products, great customer support, and have service centers in different places around the country. Regarding the mobo for i5 7600k I have a preference for the products of the brands listed below.
5 Things You need to consider when choosing the mobo for i5 7600k
There are some things you should consider when buying a mobo for i5 7600k. We spent 22 hours researching the most important things you should consider when buying a mobo for i5 7600k. So should we start with the list of things you should consider?
1. Budget and price matching
Make a list of the things you want in your mobo for i5 7600k and the price you are willing to pay for it. So try to look for a product in that price range and choose the one that appeals to you the most. One tip we would like to give you is: don’t settle for a cheaper product if it doesn’t even have a function you need.
Most mobo for i5 7600ks fall within the price range of $ 259.99 to $ 39.18. Therefore, if budget is not a problem and you want the best product for your needs, we advise you to choose the Intel Core i5-11600K Desktop Processor 6 Cores up to 4.9 GHz Unlocked LGA1200 (Intel 500 Series & Select 400 Series Chipset) 125W.
If you want something medium range, choose GIGABYTE B460M DS3H V2 (LGA 1200/ Intel/ B460/ Micro-ATX/M.2/ SATA 6Gb/s/USB 3.2 Gen 1/ Motherboard). If you have a very low budget, you can choose the one that is the Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo CPU Cooler (RR-212E-20PK-R2), 120mm PWM Fan, Aluminum Fins, 4 Copper Direct Contact Heat Pipes for AMD Ryzen/Intel
2. Does it have all the features you need?
Most importantly, the mobo for i5 7600k you are purchasing should have all the features you are looking for. In case you don’t even have one, don’t buy! We are saying this because you will not be able to use it for that purpose. If you are a person without budget problems, I would suggest you to choose the best model which is Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo CPU Cooler (RR-212E-20PK-R2), 120mm PWM Fan, Aluminum Fins, 4 Copper Direct Contact Heat Pipes for AMD Ryzen/Intel
3. The brand
Buying the mobo for i5 7600k from a reputable brand can actually make sense. Not only will it be better than others in terms of “build quality”, but it will also have some extra features, better customer support. Famous brands have multiple service centers across the country, so if you have any problems you can simply take your mobo for i5 7600k to one of their service centers.
4. Warranty Matters!
When you buy a mobo for i5 7600k from a well-known brand, you will get a guarantee. Low-cost products also come with warranties, but the claim process could be tougher. That’s why I always suggest you buy the product from a reputed brand and the one that comes under warranty. It will save you from repair costs in the future. On average, around 21% of people end up paying 40% of the product price for the service! You can save on service costs if the product is under warranty!
5. Check out our website
On our website we have experts in all categories and no matter what the product is, we have a better review or list about it. The products on our list are based on expert picks, advice and hours of research. That’s why when you buy something that’s listed on our best list, you won’t regret it. However, there is a possibility that we may not have covered the product you might be interested in, but if you come across something like this, please let us know via comments or contact us.
What is the best mobo for i5 7600k?
The best mobo for i5 7600k is the one that has all the features that meet your needs. I think the best is Intel Core i5-11600K Desktop Processor 6 Cores up to 4.9 GHz Unlocked LGA1200 (Intel 500 Series & Select 400 Series Chipset) 125W
Are there any good deals on mobo for i5 7600k?
In the offline market, you won’t find many offers. However, I have chosen the best mobo for i5 7600k and have added links to Amazon which has deals and deals running on a regular basis.
What is the cheapest mobo for i5 7600k?
Although most of the cheaper mobo for i5 7600k do not have many features, but if you are looking for the best one at a low cost, my best bet would be on Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo CPU Cooler (RR-212E-20PK-R2), 120mm PWM Fan, Aluminum Fins, 4 Copper Direct Contact Heat Pipes for AMD Ryzen/Intel
Where can I buy the mobo for i5 7600k?
There are several places where you can buy it, but in my opinion, when it comes to the online marketplace, I wouldn’t recommend anything other than Amazon. It’s because their service is great!
Why should you trust our website?
We have been in the review business for more than 15 years and our motive is to help people buy the top rated products at the best price. We went through 22 to help you find the best mobo for i5 7600k
We hope you liked the mobo for i5 7600ks that we have listed in our best list. If it was helpful, bookmark our site and share it with people you know whenever they intend to buy something.
To conclude this guide,