This is the ultimate buyer’s guide to the Best mini itx for gaming . We would recommend using ASUS ROG Strix X570-I Gaming, X570 Mini-ITX Gaming Motherboard, AMD Ryzen 3000 with PCIe 4.0, WiFi 6 (802.11ax), Intel Gigabit Ethernet, SATA 6Gb/s as it is our top pick for you
Top 9 mini itx for gaming – Our Recommendations
Top mini itx for gaming review
ASUS ROG Strix X570-I Gaming, X570 Mini-ITX Gaming Motherboard, AMD Ryzen 3000 with PCIe 4.0, WiFi 6 (802.11ax), Intel Gigabit Ethernet, SATA 6Gb/s
5 used from $189.99
- AMD AM4 Socket and PCIe 4. 0: The perfect pairing for Zen 3 Ryzen 5000 & 3rd Gen AMD Ryzen CPUs
- Next-gen gaming connectivity: features PCIe 4. 0, HDMI 2. 0, DisplayPort 1. 4, Dual M. 2, USB 3. 2 Type-A and Type-C connectors.
- Fastest gaming networking: Intel Gigabit Ethernet With Asus LANGuard, Wi-Fi 6 (802. 11Ax) with MU-MIMO support, and Gateway teaming via GameFirst V.
- Optimal power solution: 8+2 power stages with a ProCool II power connector, alloy Chokes and durable capacitors to support multi-core processors.
- Comprehensive cooling design: features an actively-cooled VRM, Chipset combo heatsink and heat pipe to absorb and rapidly dissipate heat, meanwhile paired with AIO pump header and multiple chassis-fan header.
ASRock Mini-ITX Motherboard (B450 Gaming-ITX/AC)
3 used from $146.99
- Socket AM4, Digi Power design, 8 Power Phase design, Supports 105W Water Cooling (Pinnacle Ridge); Supports 95W Water Cooling (Summit Ridge); Supports 65W Water Cooling (Raven Ridge)
- Chipset: AMD Promontory B450. OS - Microsoft Windows 10 64-bit
- Memory: 2x DDR4-3466+(OC)/3200(OC)/2933/2667/2400/2133 DIMM Slots, Dual Channel, ECC, Non-ECC, Unbuffered, Max Capacity of 32GB (AMD Ryzen series CPUs(Pinnacle Ridge))
- Slots: 2x PCI-Express 3.0 x16 Slots (one runs at x8)
- SATA: 4x SATA3 Ports, Support RAID 0, 1, 10, NCQ, AHCI and Hot Plug
ROG Strix Z590-I Gaming WiFi 6E LGA 1200 (Intel 11th/10th Gen) Mini-ITX Gaming Motherboard (PCIe 4.0, 8+2 Power Stages,Thunderbolt 4 Onboard,2.5 Gb LAN, USB 3.2 Gen 2 Front Panel Type-C,2X M.2 Slots)
8 used from $275.42
- Intel LGA 1200 socket: Designed to unleash the maximum performance of 11th Gen Intel Core processors
- AI Motherboard: AI Overclocking, AI Cooling, AI Networking and two-way AI noise cancellation
- Robust Power Solution:10 layer PCB, 8+2 Dr. MOS power stages with ProCool II power connector, high-quality alloy chokes and durable capacitors to provide reliable power when pushing CPU performance
- Optimized Thermal Design: Active VRM fan, Triple-Decker heatsinks, IntegratedI/O & MOS heatsinks, M.2 backplate, L-shape heat-pipe,PCH Heatsink, Skived Fin
- High-performance Gaming Networking: On-board Intel WiFi 6E AX210 (802.11 ax), Intel 2.5 Gb Ethernet with ASUS LANGuard. Best Gaming Connectivity: Support dual M.2, Thunderbolt 4 onboard, HDMI 2.0 and DisplayPort 1.4 output, and front panel USB 3.2 Gen 2 Type-C connector. Industry-leading Gaming Audio: High fidelity audio with the SupremeFX ALC 4080 codec, DTS Sound Unbound and Sonic Studio III draws you deeper into the game action. Unmatched Personalization: ASUS-exclusive Aura Sync RGB lighting, including RGB headers and Gen 2 addressable RGB headers. PC DIY Friendly: Pre-mount I/O shield, M.2 Q-Latch, BIOS FlashBack
GIGABYTE B550I AORUS PRO AX (AM4 AMD/B550/Mini-Itx/Dual M.2/SATA 6Gb/s/USB 3.2 Gen 1/WiFi 6/2.5 GbE LAN/PCIe4.0/Realtek ALC1220-Vb/DisplayPort 1.4/2xHDMI 2.0B/RGB Fusion 2.0/DDR4/Gaming Motherboard)
3 used from $151.24
- Supports 3rd Gen AMD Ryzen Processors
- Dual Channel Non-ECC Unbuffered DDR4, 2 DIMMs
- Direct 8 Phases Digital Power with 90A Smart Power Stage
- Advanced Thermal Design with Extended & Multi-Layered Heatsink and Thermal Baseplate
- Ultra Durable PCIe 4.0 Ready x16 Slot
ASUS ROG Strix B550-I Gaming AMD AM4 (3rd Gen Ryzen Mini-ITX SFF Gaming Motherboard (PCIe 4.0, WiFi 6, 2.5Gb LAN, DDR4 5100+ (O.C.), Front USB 3.2 Gen 2 Type-C, Addressable Gen 2 RGB and Aura Sync)
10 used from $169.99
- AMD AM4 Socket and PCIe 4. 0: The perfect pairing for Zen 3 Ryzen 5000 & 3rd Gen AMD Ryzen CPUs
- Robust Power Design: 8+2 DrMOS power stages with high-quality alloy chokes and durable capacitors provide reliable power for the latest high-core-count AMD CPUs
- Optimized Thermal Solution: VRM and PCH heatsinks with ASUS Stack Cool 3+ design keep your system running reliably under heavy load by enhancing passive cooling capacity for critical onboard components.
- High-performance Gaming Networking: On-board WiFi 6 (802.11ax), Bluetooth V5.1 and 2.5 Gb LAN with ASUS LANGuard
- Best Gaming Connectivity: Supports HDMI 2.1 (4K@60HZ) and DisplayPort 1.2 output, featuring dual M.2 slots (NVMe SSD)—one with PCIe 4.0 x4 connectivity, USB 3.2 Gen 2 front panel Type-C connector, USB 3.2 Gen 2 Type-C port
Thermaltake Core V1 SPCC Mini ITX Cube Gaming Computer Case Chassis, Interchangeable Side Panels, Black Edition, CA-1B8-00S1WN-00
2 used from $100.99
- Supports Mini ITX Motherboard
- 2x USB 3.0, 1x Headphone, 1x Mic Front Ports, Internal Bay: 2x 3.5 inches, 2x 2.5 inches 1 x 200 millimetre fan, 2 x 80 millimetre turbo fans (optional)
- Interchangeable Side Panels: Symmetrical panels to build the system with personality
- Adjustable I/O Panel Location. Extreme Air/Liquid Cooling Configurations Options and Dual Modular Drive Rack Design
- Chambers concept. Advanced ventilation
Razer Tomahawk Mini-ITX Gaming Chassis: Dual-Sided Tempered Glass Swivel Doors, Ventilated Top Panel, Chroma RGB Underglow Lighting, Built-in Cable Management, Classic Black
4 used from $135.52
- Dual-sided tempered glass swivel doors to show off what’s inside and easy access
- Powered by Razer Chroma RGB for customizable lighting and greater game immersion
- Ventilated top panel and dust filters for clean, optimized airflow
- Supports up to 240mm radiators for liquid cooling
- Built-in cable management for flawless organization
ASRock X570 Phantom Gaming-ITX/TB3 Mini ITX Thunderbolt 3 AMD Motherboard Model X570 Phantom GAM ITX
7 used from $173.88
- Intel Wi-Fi 6 802.11ax (2.4Gbps) + BT 5.2
- 7.1 CH HD Audio (Realtek ALC1220 Audio Codec)
- Supports AMD AM4 Socket Ryzen 2000, 3000, 4000 G-Series, 5000 and 5000 G-Series Desktop Processors
- Supports DDR4 4533+ (OC)
- Supports Creative Sound Blaster Cinema 5
Thermaltake Core V21 SPCC Micro ATX, Mini ITX Cube Gaming Computer Case Chassis, Small Form Factor Builds, 200mm Front Fan Pre-installed, CA-1D5-00S1WN-00 Black
- Supports M ATX and Mini ITX Form Factor Motherboards. Motherboards 6.7” x 6.7” (Mini ITX) , 9.6” x 9.6” (Micro ATX)
- Designed for use in either a vertical or horizontal orientation on the motherboard
- Chamber concept design with optimized cable management space for small form factor builds
- Stackable and flexible thermal solution. Remarkable expansion. Advance ventilation
- 2x USB 3.0, 1x Headphone, 1x Mic Front Ports, Internal Bay: 3x 3.5 inches or 2.5 inches
The best mini itx for gaming brands
One of the things we suggest to most of our readers is to buy the mini itx for gaming from a well-known brand. Good brands provide, good quality products, great customer support, and have service centers in different places around the country. Regarding the mini itx for gaming I have a preference for the products of the brands listed below.
Important notes when buying mini itx for gaming
There are some things you should consider when buying a mini itx for gaming. We spent 22 hours researching the most important things you should consider when buying a mini itx for gaming. So should we start with the list of things you should consider?
1. Budget and price matching
Make a list of the things you want in your mini itx for gaming and the price you are willing to pay for it. So try to look for a product in that price range and choose the one that appeals to you the most. One tip we would like to give you is: don’t settle for a cheaper product if it doesn’t even have a function you need.
Most mini itx for gamings fall within the price range of $ 245 to $ 199.99. Therefore, if budget is not a problem and you want the best product for your needs, we advise you to choose the ASUS ROG Strix X570-I Gaming, X570 Mini-ITX Gaming Motherboard, AMD Ryzen 3000 with PCIe 4.0, WiFi 6 (802.11ax), Intel Gigabit Ethernet, SATA 6Gb/s.
If you want something medium range, choose GIGABYTE B550I AORUS PRO AX (AM4 AMD/B550/Mini-Itx/Dual M.2/SATA 6Gb/s/USB 3.2 Gen 1/WiFi 6/2.5 GbE LAN/PCIe4.0/Realtek ALC1220-Vb/DisplayPort 1.4/2xHDMI 2.0B/RGB Fusion 2.0/DDR4/Gaming Motherboard). If you have a very low budget, you can choose the one that is the Razer Tomahawk Mini-ITX Gaming Chassis: Dual-Sided Tempered Glass Swivel Doors, Ventilated Top Panel, Chroma RGB Underglow Lighting, Built-in Cable Management, Classic Black
2. Does it have all the features you need?
Most importantly, the mini itx for gaming you are purchasing should have all the features you are looking for. In case you don’t even have one, don’t buy! We are saying this because you will not be able to use it for that purpose. If you are a person without budget problems, I would suggest you to choose the best model which is Razer Tomahawk Mini-ITX Gaming Chassis: Dual-Sided Tempered Glass Swivel Doors, Ventilated Top Panel, Chroma RGB Underglow Lighting, Built-in Cable Management, Classic Black
3. The brand
Buying the mini itx for gaming from a reputable brand can actually make sense. Not only will it be better than others in terms of “build quality”, but it will also have some extra features, better customer support. Famous brands have multiple service centers across the country, so if you have any problems you can simply take your mini itx for gaming to one of their service centers.
4. Warranty Matters!
When you buy a mini itx for gaming from a well-known brand, you will get a guarantee. Low-cost products also come with warranties, but the claim process could be tougher. That’s why I always suggest you buy the product from a reputed brand and the one that comes under warranty. It will save you from repair costs in the future. On average, around 21% of people end up paying 40% of the product price for the service! You can save on service costs if the product is under warranty!
5. Check out our website
On our website we have experts in all categories and no matter what the product is, we have a better review or list about it. The products on our list are based on expert picks, advice and hours of research. That’s why when you buy something that’s listed on our best list, you won’t regret it. However, there is a possibility that we may not have covered the product you might be interested in, but if you come across something like this, please let us know via comments or contact us.
What is the best mini itx for gaming?
The best mini itx for gaming is the one that has all the features that meet your needs. I think the best is ASUS ROG Strix X570-I Gaming, X570 Mini-ITX Gaming Motherboard, AMD Ryzen 3000 with PCIe 4.0, WiFi 6 (802.11ax), Intel Gigabit Ethernet, SATA 6Gb/s
Are there any good deals on mini itx for gaming?
In the offline market, you won’t find many offers. However, I have chosen the best mini itx for gaming and have added links to Amazon which has deals and deals running on a regular basis.
What is the cheapest mini itx for gaming?
Although most of the cheaper mini itx for gaming do not have many features, but if you are looking for the best one at a low cost, my best bet would be on Razer Tomahawk Mini-ITX Gaming Chassis: Dual-Sided Tempered Glass Swivel Doors, Ventilated Top Panel, Chroma RGB Underglow Lighting, Built-in Cable Management, Classic Black
Where can I buy the mini itx for gaming?
There are several places where you can buy it, but in my opinion, when it comes to the online marketplace, I wouldn’t recommend anything other than Amazon. It’s because their service is great!
Why should you trust our website?
We have been in the review business for more than 15 years and our motive is to help people buy the top rated products at the best price. We went through 22 to help you find the best mini itx for gaming
We hope you liked the mini itx for gamings that we have listed in our best list. If it was helpful, bookmark our site and share it with people you know whenever they intend to buy something.
To conclude this guide,