In this article we will take a look at some of the best chosen low profile cards . We would recommend using Diamond Multimedia AMD Radeon HD 5450 PCI Express GDDR3 1GB (DVI, HDMI, VGA) Low Profile Enhanced Heatsink Video Graphics Card (5450PE31G) as it is available at reasonable price
Best 9 low profile cards – Our Picks
Top low profile cards review
Diamond Multimedia AMD Radeon HD 5450 PCI Express GDDR3 1GB (DVI, HDMI, VGA) Low Profile Enhanced Heatsink Video Graphics Card (5450PE31G)
1 used from $89.86
- Gpu cedar
- Pci Express 2 1 x16 bus interface
- 1 GB GDDR3 memory Interface
- Dual-link DVI HDMI VGA ports
- Terascale 2 unified processing architecture.Directx shader model 5 0 open GL 3 21.Ati stream acceleration technology Form Factor Low profile.Ati CrossFireX Multi-GPU technology
Adecco LLC Low Profile / Half Height Bracket for HDMI + VGA + DVI ATI Nvidia Video Graphics Card
- Compatible shorter video card that need to fit in slim tower case.
- This bracket comes with HDMI socket (flat ,rectangular shape)instead of older type TV out (round shape)
- The height of this 2pcs kit is about 3.1 so it should fit into standard slim tower case.
- The HDMI on one bracket and VGA is detached to second bracket.
- 100% satisfied:If you have any disappointing part, after-sale team will solve your problem and provide satisfied service within 24 HOURS.
Gigabyte Geforce GTX 1050 Ti OC Low Profile 4GB GDDR5 128 Bit PCI-E Graphic Card (GV-N105TOC-4GL)
- Core clock (MHz): 1442/1328 (boost/base) in OC mode and 1417/1303 (boost/base) in gaming mode
- Low profile design with 167 millimeter card length
- Supports up to 4 displays. Recommended system power: 300 watts
- Card size- H=40 L=229 W=118 millimeter. 90 millimeter fan design
- Output: Dual-link DVI-D, HDMI- 2.0b (Max resolution: 4096x2160 at 60 Hz) and DisplayPort- 1.4 1 (Max resolution: 7680x4320 at 60 Hz)
DELL 0WH7F AMD Radeon HD6450 1GB Low Profile PCI-E Video Card DVI-Port RENEWED
- Dell AMD Radeon HD6450 Low Profile Video Card
- DP/N: 0WH7F
- Capacity: 1GB
- Type: DDR3
- Interface: PCIe x16
ZOTAC GeForce GT 1030 2GB GDDR5 64-bit PCIe 3.0 DirectX 12 HDCP Ready Low Profile Video Card ZT-P10300A-10L
6 used from $99.43
- Unleash your creativity with stunning photo and video editing
- Windows 10 / 8 / 7
- Get easy driver updates and one-click game optimization with GeForce experience
- Tap into the efficient performance of the award-winning NVidia Pascal architecture
- Extended warranty included with every graphics card purchase. User registration required on Zotac website
Gigabyte GeForce GT 1030 GV-N1030D5-2GL Low Profile 2G Computer Graphics Card
6 used from $159.66
- Core clock (MHertz): 1506 in OC mode and 1468 in gaming mode
- Low profile design with 150 millimeter card length; Power requirement: 300 watts
- Integrated with 2GB GDDR5 64bit memory
- One click overclocking via AORUS Graphics Engine
- Form factor: Low profile
StarTech.com 1 Port PCIe Network Card - Low Profile - RJ45 Port - Realtek RTL8111H Chipset - Ethernet Network Card - NIC Server Adapter Network Card (ST1000SPEX2L)
- ADD AN ETHERNET PORT TO ANY PC: Use this 1 port PCIe network card to add a 10/100/1000Mbps Ethernet port to any PC through a PCI Express slot.
- ADVANCED FEATURES: This low profile Gigabit LAN card has a broad feature set that supports Auto MDIX, full and half duplex speeds, wake-on-LAN (WoL) and 9K jumbo frames.
- FULLY COMPLIANT: This professional-grade server adapter network card is fully compliant with IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.3u, IEEE 802.3x, IEEE 802.3ab standards.
VisionTek Radeon 7750 2GB GDDR5 SFF Graphics Card, 4k 2 DisplayPort 1.2, PCIe, 7.1 Surround Sound, Included Full-Height Bracket (900942)
11 used from $97.55
- DUAL 4K DISPLAY SETUP - Watch Cinematic 4k content on 2 displays (4096 x 2160 max @ 60 Hz) in 10-bit color
- INDEPENDENTLY POWERED - Bus-powered 65W max power draw and requires no additional power source (minimum of 300W PC power supply is recommended)
- INDEPENDENT HD AUDIO - Each DisplayPort provides independent audio sound to each monitor in brilliant 7.1 Surround Sound. Supports AC-3, AAC, Dolby TrueHD, DTS Master Audio formats and 2 independent DDM Audio (DDMA) stream capabilities
- NATIVE DISPLAY PORT - Connect to any monitor you choose with one display cable and select independent monitor resolutions and refresh rates with AMD Eyefinity capabilities
- 2GB GDDR5 MEMORY - 1125 MHz memory clock and 800 MHz GPU clock (PCIe x 16) with 128-bit memory interface (512 Stream Processors)
VisionTek Radeon RX 560 4GB GDDR5 4M 4K Graphics Card, 4 Mini DisplayPort, 7.1 Surround Sound, PCI Express, Low-Profile GPU, ATX & SFF (901278)
5 used from $194.78
- Quad 4K display setup - Power up to 4 displays simultaneously through a single PC in cinematic 4K quality (4096 x 2160 Max @ 60Hz) great for multi-display walls restaurant TVs public venues healthcare or even convenience store monitors with AMD Eyefinity technology
- 4GB GDDR5 memory - 1500 MHz Memory Clock and 1175 MHz GPU Clock (PCIe x 16) with a 128-bit Memory interface
- Pci Express 3 0 - 1x16 PCIe 3 0 lane slot available on the motherboard is required
- Independently powered - bus-powered 75W Max power draw and requires no additional power source (minimum of 350W PC power supply is required)
- Independent HD Audio - Each DisplayPort provides independent audio sound through DDM Audio (ddma) to each monitor in brilliant 7 1 surround Sound.Independent controls - select independent resolutions (Clone or extend mode in landscape or portrait) refresh rates color controls and video overlays.Secure connection - includes 4 mini DisplayPort cables featuring lock down screws for secure cable connection Note included active cables are required for 4K monitors 2x miniDP to DVI screw-downs adapters are included.Sff & Full-height bracket - This short form Factor (SFF) GPU includes a full-height bracket for standard-size cases in addition to compact PCs and Mini ATX.Operating systems - Windows 10 64-bit and Windows 7 64-bit.- Get a 3-year limited and excellent US-based customer support when you register your product with VisionTek within 30 days of purchase
Top low profile cards brands
One of the things we suggest to most of our readers is to buy the low profile cards from a well-known brand. Good brands provide, good quality products, great customer support, and have service centers in different places around the country. Regarding the low profile cards I have a preference for the products of the brands listed below.
How to choose the best low profile cards
There are some things you should consider when buying a low profile cards. We spent 22 hours researching the most important things you should consider when buying a low profile cards. So should we start with the list of things you should consider?
1. Budget and price matching
Make a list of the things you want in your low profile cards and the price you are willing to pay for it. So try to look for a product in that price range and choose the one that appeals to you the most. One tip we would like to give you is: don’t settle for a cheaper product if it doesn’t even have a function you need.
Most low profile cardss fall within the price range of $ 54.49 to $ 24.45. Therefore, if budget is not a problem and you want the best product for your needs, we advise you to choose the Diamond Multimedia AMD Radeon HD 5450 PCI Express GDDR3 1GB (DVI, HDMI, VGA) Low Profile Enhanced Heatsink Video Graphics Card (5450PE31G).
If you want something medium range, choose DELL 0WH7F AMD Radeon HD6450 1GB Low Profile PCI-E Video Card DVI-Port RENEWED. If you have a very low budget, you can choose the one that is the StarTech.com 1 Port PCIe Network Card – Low Profile – RJ45 Port – Realtek RTL8111H Chipset – Ethernet Network Card – NIC Server Adapter Network Card (ST1000SPEX2L)
2. Does it have all the features you need?
Most importantly, the low profile cards you are purchasing should have all the features you are looking for. In case you don’t even have one, don’t buy! We are saying this because you will not be able to use it for that purpose. If you are a person without budget problems, I would suggest you to choose the best model which is StarTech.com 1 Port PCIe Network Card – Low Profile – RJ45 Port – Realtek RTL8111H Chipset – Ethernet Network Card – NIC Server Adapter Network Card (ST1000SPEX2L)
3. The brand
Buying the low profile cards from a reputable brand can actually make sense. Not only will it be better than others in terms of “build quality”, but it will also have some extra features, better customer support. Famous brands have multiple service centers across the country, so if you have any problems you can simply take your low profile cards to one of their service centers.
4. Warranty Matters!
When you buy a low profile cards from a well-known brand, you will get a guarantee. Low-cost products also come with warranties, but the claim process could be tougher. That’s why I always suggest you buy the product from a reputed brand and the one that comes under warranty. It will save you from repair costs in the future. On average, around 21% of people end up paying 40% of the product price for the service! You can save on service costs if the product is under warranty!
5. Check out our website
On our website we have experts in all categories and no matter what the product is, we have a better review or list about it. The products on our list are based on expert picks, advice and hours of research. That’s why when you buy something that’s listed on our best list, you won’t regret it. However, there is a possibility that we may not have covered the product you might be interested in, but if you come across something like this, please let us know via comments or contact us.
What is the best low profile cards?
The best low profile cards is the one that has all the features that meet your needs. I think the best is Diamond Multimedia AMD Radeon HD 5450 PCI Express GDDR3 1GB (DVI, HDMI, VGA) Low Profile Enhanced Heatsink Video Graphics Card (5450PE31G)
Are there any good deals on low profile cards?
In the offline market, you won’t find many offers. However, I have chosen the best low profile cards and have added links to Amazon which has deals and deals running on a regular basis.
What is the cheapest low profile cards?
Although most of the cheaper low profile cards do not have many features, but if you are looking for the best one at a low cost, my best bet would be on StarTech.com 1 Port PCIe Network Card – Low Profile – RJ45 Port – Realtek RTL8111H Chipset – Ethernet Network Card – NIC Server Adapter Network Card (ST1000SPEX2L)
Where can I buy the low profile cards?
There are several places where you can buy it, but in my opinion, when it comes to the online marketplace, I wouldn’t recommend anything other than Amazon. It’s because their service is great!
Why should you trust our website?
We have been in the review business for more than 15 years and our motive is to help people buy the top rated products at the best price. We went through 22 to help you find the best low profile cards
We hope you liked the low profile cardss that we have listed in our best list. If it was helpful, bookmark our site and share it with people you know whenever they intend to buy something.
To conclude this guide,