This is the ultimate buyer’s guide to the Best laptop under 400 dollars . We would recommend using Acer Aspire 5 A515-46-R14K Slim Laptop | 15.6″ Full HD IPS | AMD Ryzen 3 3350U Quad-Core Mobile Processor | 4GB DDR4 | 128GB NVMe SSD | WiFi 6 | Backlit KB | Amazon Alexa | Windows 10 Home (S mode) as it is available at reasonable price
Best 9 laptop under 400 dollars – Our Recommendations
Best laptop under 400 dollars Review
Acer Aspire 5 A515-46-R14K Slim Laptop | 15.6" Full HD IPS | AMD Ryzen 3 3350U Quad-Core Mobile Processor | 4GB DDR4 | 128GB NVMe SSD | WiFi 6 | Backlit KB | Amazon Alexa | Windows 10 Home (S mode)
- Powerful Productivity: AMD Ryzen 3 3350U delivers desktop-class performance and amazing battery life in a slim notebook. With Precision Boost, get up to 3.5GHz for your high-demand applications
- Maximized Visuals: See even more on the stunning 15.6" Full HD display with 82.58% screen-to-body, 16:9 aspect ratio and narrow bezels
- Backlit Keyboard and Fingerprint Reader: Biometric fingerprint reader and Windows Hello sign-in options help keep your Acer PC secure
- Internal Specifications: 4GB DDR4 on-board memory (1 slot available); 128GB NVMe solid-state drive storage (1 hard drive bay available) to store your files and media
- Acer's Purified.Voice technology, features enhanced digital signal processing to cancel out background noise, improve speech accuracy and far-field pickup, which not only makes calls clearer, but makes talking to Alexa easier than before.
Lenovo Chromebook C330 2-in-1 Convertible Laptop, 11.6-Inch HD (1366 x 768) IPS Display, MediaTek MT8173C Processor, 4GB LPDDR3, 64 GB eMMC, Chrome OS, 81HY0000US, Blizzard White
20 used from $214.99
- Get high performance when you need it – The Chromebook C330 boots up in seconds and features easy-to-use Chrome OS, plenty of memory and storage, and so much more
- Sleek, stylish, and secure, this 360⁰ convertible laptop is less than 1-inch thin and about the weight of a hardback book, with an 11-inch touchscreen display that's perfect for day-to-day computing and multimedia, on or offline
- The Lenovo Chromebook C330 is easy to use, offers built-in virus protection and keeps going with long battery life. No setup needed – Just login with a Google account so emails, maps, documents, and photos stay with you via cloud storage
- Built to connect, this notebook computer includes a variety of USB ports for effortless connectivity. Plus, stay in touch with the built-in camera. Bluetooth 4.2
- Users love it; "High end features for a low price," says one happy reviewer. Another adds, "This Chromebook has far exceeded my expectations. The speed is snappy and the device responds quickly to gestures and commands."
2021 HP 15.6" Thin Laptop, Intel N4020, 8GB RAM 128GB SSD Webcam, 1-Year Office365, Wi-Fi, Dual Core up to 2.8 GHz, Windows 10 S, FHD Display, Google Classroom Zoom School Business Ready, ROKC Bundle
- 【Inspection & Upgrade】RAM is upgraded to 8GB memory for better multitasking. Hard Drive is upgraded to 128GB SSD. 128GB SSD(Solid State Drive) has faster data access speed, better performance and greater reliability
- 【CPU & GPU】Intel Celeron N4020 (1.1 GHz base frequency, up to 2.8 GHz burst frequency, 4 MB L2 cache, 2 cores), Intel UHD Graphics 600
- 【Screen & Webcam】15.6" diagonal, FHD (1920 x 1080), IPS, micro-edge, anti-glare, 250 nits, 45% NTSC, HP True Vision 720p HD camera with integrated dual array digital microphones
- 【Ports & Accessories】1 SuperSpeed USB Type-C 5Gbps signaling rate; 2 SuperSpeed USB Type-A 5Gbps signaling rate; 1 HDMI 1.4b; 1 RJ-45; 1 AC smart pin; 1 headphone/microphone combo, 802.11a/b/g/n/ac (1x1) Wi-Fi and Bluetooth 4.2, ROKC HDMI Cable, 1-Year Office 365 Personal Subscription.
- 【Windows 10 S & How to Switch to Windows 10】Windows 10 in S mode works exclusively with apps from the Microsoft Store within Windows and accessories that are compatible with Windows 10 in S mode. To install apps freely, switch to Windows 10 Home following instructions below
2021 Newest HP 15.6" FHD 1080P IPS Anti-Glare Laptop, Intel Processor N4020, 4GB DDR4 RAM, 256GB SSD, 1-Year Office 365, Online Meeting Ready, Ethernet, WiFi, Fast Charge, Win10 S, w/GM Accessories
- 【Upgrade to 4GB RAM and 256GB SSD】8GB high-bandwidth RAM to smoothly run multiple applications and browser tabs all at once; 128GB M.2 Solid State Drive for ample storage space.
- 【Processor】Intel Celeron Processor N4020 (2 cores, 2 Threads, 4MB Cache, up to 2.8 GHz), The perfect combination of performance, power consumption, and value helps your device run smoothly.
- 【Display】15.6-inch diagonal, FHD (1920 x 1080), IPS, micro-edge, anti-glare Non-touch Display, Intel UHD Graphics with Shared Graphics Memory
- 【Connectivity & Ports】Integrated 10/100/1000 GbE LAN, 1 X SuperSpeed USB Type-C 5Gbps signaling rate; 2 X SuperSpeed USB Type-A 5Gbps signaling rate; 1 X HDMI 1.4b; 1 X RJ-45; 1 X AC smart pin; 1 X headphone/microphone combo
- ✔【Activate 1 Year MS office 365 & Win10 in S mode】(About switch to regular Win10, see the detail in Product description) Activate pre-installed Office: 1.Launch any Office app > 2.Start your activation by signing in with your Microsoft account(Create a account if you don't have one yet) > 3.Click "Activate Office" > 4.Sign in your account and follow the next prompts. > 5.Complete Step 1,2 and 3 > 6.Click on Refresh once Office is ready > 7.Open a document and accept the license agreement.
HP Chromebook 11-inch Laptop - Up to 15 Hour Battery Life - MediaTek - MT8183 - 4 GB RAM - 32 GB eMMC Storage - 11.6-inch HD Display - with Chrome OS - (11a-na0021nr, 2020 Model, Snow White)
14 used from $140.11
- ALWAYS ON THE GO - Take this light and durable HP Chromebook with you anywhere. It travels well and has a 15 hour and 45 minute battery life, so you can stay connected without having to search for an outlet
- MADE FOR WHAT YOU DO - Switch between gaming, connecting with friends, and getting your schoolwork done. The powerful MediaTek mobile processor, full-size keyboard, and 11-inch display can handle it all
- THE GOOGLE EXPERIENCE - Enjoy the seamless simplicity that comes with Google Chrome and Android apps, all integrated into one laptop. It’s fast, simple, and secure
- EFFICIENT OPTICS - Never sacrifice graphics for battery life again. The MediaTek Integrated Graphics card has Octa-core CPU and GPU graphics processors and a multimedia engine, so it’s built to perform without draining your battery
- HIGH DEFINITION, HIGH QUALITY - With an anti-glare, 11-inch laptop screen, you can stream movies and shows beautifully, all in the high-definition detail of 1 million pixels
HP Stream 14-Inch Laptop, Intel Celeron N4000, 4 GB RAM, 64 GB eMMC, Windows 10 Home in S Mode With Office 365 Personal For 1 Year (14-cb188nr, Rose Pink)
12 used from $210.98
- Laptop for work, school and play: With office 365 and 1 TB of cloud storage, this device combines functionality, connectivity, style, and value
- Essential productivity: This nimble laptop delivers the essential productivity and entertainment you want for school or home, without slowing you down
- Office 365 for one year: Get full access to Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, OneNote, Access, and 1 TB of One Drive storage for 1 year
- Processor: Intel(R) Celeron(R) N4000 processor, dual-core, 1.1 GHz base frequency, up to 2.6 GHz burst frequency
- Display: 14-inch diagonal HD SVA bright view WLED-backlit display (1366 x 768)
ASUS Laptop L210 Ultra Thin Laptop, 11.6” HD Display, Intel Celeron N4020 Processor, 4GB RAM, 64GB Storage, NumberPad, Windows 10 Home in S Mode with One Year of Microsoft 365 Personal, L210MA-DB01
16 used from $185.00
- Efficient Intel Celeron N4020 Processor (4M Cache, up to 2.8 GHz)
- 11.6” HD (1366 x 768) Slim Display
- 64GB eMMC Flash Storage and 4GB DDR4 RAM
- Windows 10 in S Mode with One Year of Microsoft 365 Personal
- Slim and Portable: 0.7” thin and weighs only 2.2 lbs (battery included)
2020 Flagship HP 14 Chromebook Laptop Computer 14" HD SVA Anti-Glare Display Intel Celeron N5000 Quad-Core Processor 4GB DDR4 64GB eMMC WiFi Webcam Chrome OS (Renewed)
- Equipped With The Most Powerful and Fast Intel Celeron Processor N Series, Intel Quad-Core Celeron N5000 ( 1.1 GHz base clock, up to 2.7 GHz max boost clock, 4 MB cache, 4 cores )
Lenovo IdeaPad 1 14 14.0" Laptop, 14.0" HD (1366 x 768) Display, Intel Celeron N4020 Processor, 4GB DDR4 RAM, 64 GB SSD Storage, Intel UHD Graphics 600, Win 10 in S Mode, 81VU0079US, Ice Blue
1 used from $247.99
- This everyday laptop is powered by an Intel Celeron N4020 processor, 4GB DDR4 RAM, and 64 GB M.2 PCIe SSD storage
- Enjoy videos or browse online on a 14" HD display panel, framed by narrow bezels
- Dolby Audio delivers crystal-clear sound through the built-in dual stereo speakers
- Light and slim, this Windows 10 laptop computer (S mode) weighs just over 3 lbs and is less than 1 inch thick
- WiFi 802.11 ac and Bluetooth 4.1 connectivity; ports include 2 x USB 3.1 Gen 12 (Type-A), microSD Card Reader; HDMI; Microphone / Earphone Combo
The best laptop under 400 dollars brands
One of the things we suggest to most of our readers is to buy the laptop under 400 dollars from a well-known brand. Good brands provide, good quality products, great customer support, and have service centers in different places around the country. Regarding the laptop under 400 dollars I have a preference for the products of the brands listed below.
How to choose the best laptop under 400 dollars
There are some things you should consider when buying a laptop under 400 dollars. We spent 22 hours researching the most important things you should consider when buying a laptop under 400 dollars. So should we start with the list of things you should consider?
1. Budget and price matching
Make a list of the things you want in your laptop under 400 dollars and the price you are willing to pay for it. So try to look for a product in that price range and choose the one that appeals to you the most. One tip we would like to give you is: don’t settle for a cheaper product if it doesn’t even have a function you need.
Most laptop under 400 dollarss fall within the price range of $ 399.99 to $ 229.99. Therefore, if budget is not a problem and you want the best product for your needs, we advise you to choose the Acer Aspire 5 A515-46-R14K Slim Laptop | 15.6″ Full HD IPS | AMD Ryzen 3 3350U Quad-Core Mobile Processor | 4GB DDR4 | 128GB NVMe SSD | WiFi 6 | Backlit KB | Amazon Alexa | Windows 10 Home (S mode).
If you want something medium range, choose 2021 Newest HP 15.6″ FHD 1080P IPS Anti-Glare Laptop, Intel Processor N4020, 4GB DDR4 RAM, 256GB SSD, 1-Year Office 365, Online Meeting Ready, Ethernet, WiFi, Fast Charge, Win10 S, w/GM Accessories. If you have a very low budget, you can choose the one that is the ASUS Laptop L210 Ultra Thin Laptop, 11.6” HD Display, Intel Celeron N4020 Processor, 4GB RAM, 64GB Storage, NumberPad, Windows 10 Home in S Mode with One Year of Microsoft 365 Personal, L210MA-DB01
2. Does it have all the features you need?
Most importantly, the laptop under 400 dollars you are purchasing should have all the features you are looking for. In case you don’t even have one, don’t buy! We are saying this because you will not be able to use it for that purpose. If you are a person without budget problems, I would suggest you to choose the best model which is ASUS Laptop L210 Ultra Thin Laptop, 11.6” HD Display, Intel Celeron N4020 Processor, 4GB RAM, 64GB Storage, NumberPad, Windows 10 Home in S Mode with One Year of Microsoft 365 Personal, L210MA-DB01
3. The brand
Buying the laptop under 400 dollars from a reputable brand can actually make sense. Not only will it be better than others in terms of “build quality”, but it will also have some extra features, better customer support. Famous brands have multiple service centers across the country, so if you have any problems you can simply take your laptop under 400 dollars to one of their service centers.
4. Warranty Matters!
When you buy a laptop under 400 dollars from a well-known brand, you will get a guarantee. Low-cost products also come with warranties, but the claim process could be tougher. That’s why I always suggest you buy the product from a reputed brand and the one that comes under warranty. It will save you from repair costs in the future. On average, around 21% of people end up paying 40% of the product price for the service! You can save on service costs if the product is under warranty!
5. Check out our website
On our website we have experts in all categories and no matter what the product is, we have a better review or list about it. The products on our list are based on expert picks, advice and hours of research. That’s why when you buy something that’s listed on our best list, you won’t regret it. However, there is a possibility that we may not have covered the product you might be interested in, but if you come across something like this, please let us know via comments or contact us.
What is the best laptop under 400 dollars?
The best laptop under 400 dollars is the one that has all the features that meet your needs. I think the best is Acer Aspire 5 A515-46-R14K Slim Laptop | 15.6″ Full HD IPS | AMD Ryzen 3 3350U Quad-Core Mobile Processor | 4GB DDR4 | 128GB NVMe SSD | WiFi 6 | Backlit KB | Amazon Alexa | Windows 10 Home (S mode)
Are there any good deals on laptop under 400 dollars?
In the offline market, you won’t find many offers. However, I have chosen the best laptop under 400 dollars and have added links to Amazon which has deals and deals running on a regular basis.
What is the cheapest laptop under 400 dollars?
Although most of the cheaper laptop under 400 dollars do not have many features, but if you are looking for the best one at a low cost, my best bet would be on ASUS Laptop L210 Ultra Thin Laptop, 11.6” HD Display, Intel Celeron N4020 Processor, 4GB RAM, 64GB Storage, NumberPad, Windows 10 Home in S Mode with One Year of Microsoft 365 Personal, L210MA-DB01
Where can I buy the laptop under 400 dollars?
There are several places where you can buy it, but in my opinion, when it comes to the online marketplace, I wouldn’t recommend anything other than Amazon. It’s because their service is great!
Why should you trust our website?
We have been in the review business for more than 15 years and our motive is to help people buy the top rated products at the best price. We went through 22 to help you find the best laptop under 400 dollars
We hope you liked the laptop under 400 dollarss that we have listed in our best list. If it was helpful, bookmark our site and share it with people you know whenever they intend to buy something.
To conclude this guide,