In this article we will take a look at some of the best chosen itx mobo . We would recommend using GIGABYTE B550I AORUS PRO AX (AM4 AMD/B550/Mini-Itx/Dual M.2/SATA 6Gb/s/USB 3.2 Gen 1/WiFi 6/2.5 GbE LAN/PCIe4.0/Realtek ALC1220-Vb/DisplayPort 1.4/2xHDMI 2.0B/RGB Fusion 2.0/DDR4/Gaming Motherboard) as it is available at reasonable price
Best 9 itx mobo – Our Picks
Best itx mobo Review
GIGABYTE B550I AORUS PRO AX (AM4 AMD/B550/Mini-Itx/Dual M.2/SATA 6Gb/s/USB 3.2 Gen 1/WiFi 6/2.5 GbE LAN/PCIe4.0/Realtek ALC1220-Vb/DisplayPort 1.4/2xHDMI 2.0B/RGB Fusion 2.0/DDR4/Gaming Motherboard)
3 used from $149.59
- Supports 3rd Gen AMD Ryzen Processors
- Dual Channel Non-ECC Unbuffered DDR4, 2 DIMMs
- Direct 8 Phases Digital Power with 90A Smart Power Stage
- Advanced Thermal Design with Extended & Multi-Layered Heatsink and Thermal Baseplate
- Ultra Durable PCIe 4.0 Ready x16 Slot
ASUS ROG Strix X570-I Gaming, X570 Mini-ITX Gaming Motherboard, AMD Ryzen 3000 with PCIe 4.0, WiFi 6 (802.11ax), Intel Gigabit Ethernet, SATA 6Gb/s
5 used from $189.99
- AMD AM4 Socket and PCIe 4. 0: The perfect pairing for Zen 3 Ryzen 5000 & 3rd Gen AMD Ryzen CPUs
- Next-gen gaming connectivity: features PCIe 4. 0, HDMI 2. 0, DisplayPort 1. 4, Dual M. 2, USB 3. 2 Type-A and Type-C connectors.
- Fastest gaming networking: Intel Gigabit Ethernet With Asus LANGuard, Wi-Fi 6 (802. 11Ax) with MU-MIMO support, and Gateway teaming via GameFirst V.
- Optimal power solution: 8+2 power stages with a ProCool II power connector, alloy Chokes and durable capacitors to support multi-core processors.
- Comprehensive cooling design: features an actively-cooled VRM, Chipset combo heatsink and heat pipe to absorb and rapidly dissipate heat, meanwhile paired with AIO pump header and multiple chassis-fan header.
MSI MPG B550I Gaming Edge MAX WiFi Gaming Motherboard (AMD AM4, DDR4, PCIe 4.0, SATA 6Gb/s, Dual M.2, USB 3.2 Gen 2, HDMI, Wi-Fi AX, Mini-ITX, AMD Ryzen 5000 Series Processors)
3 used from $170.71
- Support for 3rd Gen AMD Ryzen Processors and future AMD Ryzen processors with BIOS update
- Supports DDR4 Memory, up to 4600(OC) MHz
- Lightning Fast Game experience: PCIe 4.0, Lightning Gen 4 x4 M.2, AMD Turbo USB 3.2 Gen 2 10Gbps and Front USB Type-C connector
- Enhanced Power Design: 8+2+1 Digital Power Design with Dr.MOS 60A, Core Boost, DDR4 Boost
- Premium Thermal Solution: Extended Heatsink Design, M.2 Shield Frozr and 8 layer PCB with 2oz Thickened Copper are built for high performance system and non-stop gaming experience
GIGABYTE Z590I Vision D (LGA 1200/ Intel/ Z590/ Mini-ITX/Dual M.2/ PCIe 4.0/ Front USB Type-C/Intel WiFi 6/2.5GbE LAN/Motherboard)
2 used from $269.98
- Powerful performance support 11th and 10th Gen Intel Core Series Processors
- Dual Channel Non-ECC Unbuffered DDR4 memory, 2 DIMMs
- The limitless connectivity by Intel Thunderbolt 4
- High-bandwidth and low-latency network support by Intel 2.5GbE LAN
- Intel Wi-Fi 6 2x2 802.11ax with all new antenna support for better signal
CUK ASUS ROG Strix B560-I Gaming WiFi Intel B560 LGA 1200 WiFi 6 Aura Sync RGB 130W Mini-ITX Motherboard
- Intel LGA 1200 Socket: Ready for 11th Gen Intel Core, 10th Gen Intel Core, Pentium Gold, and Celeron Processors | Smooth Networking: On-Board Intel WiFi 6 (802.11ax) and Realtek 2.5 Gb Ethernet with ASUS LANGuard
- Solid Power Solution: Teamed Power Stages with ProCool Power Connector, High-Quality Alloy Chokes and Durable Capacitors to Support Multi-Core Processors | DIY Friendly Design: M.2 Q-Latch, Pre-Mounted I/O Shield and Q-LED
- Best Gaming Connectivity: Supports HDMI 2.0 and DisplayPort1.4 Output, Two M.2 Slots, and USB 3.2 Gen 2x2 USB Type-C | Unmatched Personalization: ASUS-Exclusive Aura Sync RGB Lighting, Including RGB Header and Gen 2 Addressable Header
- Industry-Leading Gaming Audio: SupremeFX S1220A Codec with Savitech SV3H712 Amplifier, Along With Two-Way AI Noise Cancelation, DTS Sound Unbound and Sonic Studio III
- The ASUS ROG STRIX B560-I GAMING WIFI motherboard outperforms more costly ASRock Z590M-ITX/ax motherboard in terms of processor power delivery and performance.
MSI H510I PRO WiFi ProSeries Motherboard (Mini-ITX, 11th/10th Gen Intel Core, LGA 1200 Socket, DDR4, PCIe 4, M.2 Slot, USB 3.2 Gen 2, 2.5G LAN, HDMI/DP, WiFi 6E)
1 used from $119.99
- Supports 11th and 10th Gen Intel Core/Pentium/Celeron processors for LGA 1200 Socket
- Supports DDR4 Memory, up to 3200(Max) MHz
- Core Boost: With premium layout and digital power design to support more cores and provide better performance
- Turbo M.2: Running at PCI-E Gen3 x4 maximizes performance for NVMe based SSDs
- Steel Armor: Protecting VGA cards against bending and EMI for better performance, stability and strength
ASUS ROG Strix B550-I Gaming AMD AM4 (3rd Gen Ryzen Mini-ITX SFF Gaming Motherboard (PCIe 4.0, WiFi 6, 2.5Gb LAN, DDR4 5100+ (O.C.), Front USB 3.2 Gen 2 Type-C, Addressable Gen 2 RGB and Aura Sync)
7 used from $169.99
- AMD AM4 Socket and PCIe 4. 0: The perfect pairing for Zen 3 Ryzen 5000 & 3rd Gen AMD Ryzen CPUs
- Robust Power Design: 8+2 DrMOS power stages with high-quality alloy chokes and durable capacitors provide reliable power for the latest high-core-count AMD CPUs
- Optimized Thermal Solution: VRM and PCH heatsinks with ASUS Stack Cool 3+ design keep your system running reliably under heavy load by enhancing passive cooling capacity for critical onboard components.
- High-performance Gaming Networking: On-board WiFi 6 (802.11ax), Bluetooth V5.1 and 2.5 Gb LAN with ASUS LANGuard
- Best Gaming Connectivity: Supports HDMI 2.1 (4K@60HZ) and DisplayPort 1.2 output, featuring dual M.2 slots (NVMe SSD)—one with PCIe 4.0 x4 connectivity, USB 3.2 Gen 2 front panel Type-C connector, USB 3.2 Gen 2 Type-C port
GIGABYTE X570 I AORUS Pro Wi-Fi (AMD Ryzen 3000/X570/Mini-Itx/PCIe4.0/DDR4/USB 3.1/Realtek ALC1220-Vb/DisplayPort 1.4/2xHDMI 2.0B/RGB Fusion 2.0/Gaming Motherboard)
6 used from $165.43
- Supports AMD 3rd Gen Ryzen/ 2nd Gen Ryzen/ 2nd Gen Ryzen with Radeon Vega Graphics/ Ryzen with Radeon Vega Graphics processors
- Dual channel ECC/ non-ECC unbuffered DDR4, 2 DIMMs
- Direct 8 phase infineon digital VRM solution with 70A power stage
- Extended VRM heatsink and 5W/MK thermal pad
- Dual ultra-fast NVMe PCIe 4.0/3.0 x4 M.2
ASRock X570 Phantom Gaming-ITX/TB3 Mini ITX Thunderbolt 3 AMD Motherboard Model X570 Phantom GAM ITX
6 used from $173.88
- Intel Wi-Fi 6 802.11ax (2.4Gbps) + BT 5.2
- 7.1 CH HD Audio (Realtek ALC1220 Audio Codec)
- Supports AMD AM4 Socket Ryzen 2000, 3000, 4000 G-Series, 5000 and 5000 G-Series Desktop Processors
- Supports DDR4 4533+ (OC)
- Supports Creative Sound Blaster Cinema 5
The popular itx mobo brands
One of the things we suggest to most of our readers is to buy the itx mobo from a well-known brand. Good brands provide, good quality products, great customer support, and have service centers in different places around the country. Regarding the itx mobo I have a preference for the products of the brands listed below.
Important notes when buying itx mobo
There are some things you should consider when buying a itx mobo. We spent 22 hours researching the most important things you should consider when buying a itx mobo. So should we start with the list of things you should consider?
1. Budget and price matching
Make a list of the things you want in your itx mobo and the price you are willing to pay for it. So try to look for a product in that price range and choose the one that appeals to you the most. One tip we would like to give you is: don’t settle for a cheaper product if it doesn’t even have a function you need.
Most itx mobos fall within the price range of $ 205.99 to $ 231.43. Therefore, if budget is not a problem and you want the best product for your needs, we advise you to choose the GIGABYTE B550I AORUS PRO AX (AM4 AMD/B550/Mini-Itx/Dual M.2/SATA 6Gb/s/USB 3.2 Gen 1/WiFi 6/2.5 GbE LAN/PCIe4.0/Realtek ALC1220-Vb/DisplayPort 1.4/2xHDMI 2.0B/RGB Fusion 2.0/DDR4/Gaming Motherboard).
If you want something medium range, choose GIGABYTE Z590I Vision D (LGA 1200/ Intel/ Z590/ Mini-ITX/Dual M.2/ PCIe 4.0/ Front USB Type-C/Intel WiFi 6/2.5GbE LAN/Motherboard). If you have a very low budget, you can choose the one that is the ASUS ROG Strix B550-I Gaming AMD AM4 (3rd Gen Ryzen Mini-ITX SFF Gaming Motherboard (PCIe 4.0, WiFi 6, 2.5Gb LAN, DDR4 5100+ (O.C.), Front USB 3.2 Gen 2 Type-C, Addressable Gen 2 RGB and Aura Sync)
2. Does it have all the features you need?
Most importantly, the itx mobo you are purchasing should have all the features you are looking for. In case you don’t even have one, don’t buy! We are saying this because you will not be able to use it for that purpose. If you are a person without budget problems, I would suggest you to choose the best model which is ASUS ROG Strix B550-I Gaming AMD AM4 (3rd Gen Ryzen Mini-ITX SFF Gaming Motherboard (PCIe 4.0, WiFi 6, 2.5Gb LAN, DDR4 5100+ (O.C.), Front USB 3.2 Gen 2 Type-C, Addressable Gen 2 RGB and Aura Sync)
3. The brand
Buying the itx mobo from a reputable brand can actually make sense. Not only will it be better than others in terms of “build quality”, but it will also have some extra features, better customer support. Famous brands have multiple service centers across the country, so if you have any problems you can simply take your itx mobo to one of their service centers.
4. Warranty Matters!
When you buy a itx mobo from a well-known brand, you will get a guarantee. Low-cost products also come with warranties, but the claim process could be tougher. That’s why I always suggest you buy the product from a reputed brand and the one that comes under warranty. It will save you from repair costs in the future. On average, around 21% of people end up paying 40% of the product price for the service! You can save on service costs if the product is under warranty!
5. Check out our website
On our website we have experts in all categories and no matter what the product is, we have a better review or list about it. The products on our list are based on expert picks, advice and hours of research. That’s why when you buy something that’s listed on our best list, you won’t regret it. However, there is a possibility that we may not have covered the product you might be interested in, but if you come across something like this, please let us know via comments or contact us.
What is the best itx mobo?
The best itx mobo is the one that has all the features that meet your needs. I think the best is GIGABYTE B550I AORUS PRO AX (AM4 AMD/B550/Mini-Itx/Dual M.2/SATA 6Gb/s/USB 3.2 Gen 1/WiFi 6/2.5 GbE LAN/PCIe4.0/Realtek ALC1220-Vb/DisplayPort 1.4/2xHDMI 2.0B/RGB Fusion 2.0/DDR4/Gaming Motherboard)
Are there any good deals on itx mobo?
In the offline market, you won’t find many offers. However, I have chosen the best itx mobo and have added links to Amazon which has deals and deals running on a regular basis.
What is the cheapest itx mobo?
Although most of the cheaper itx mobo do not have many features, but if you are looking for the best one at a low cost, my best bet would be on ASUS ROG Strix B550-I Gaming AMD AM4 (3rd Gen Ryzen Mini-ITX SFF Gaming Motherboard (PCIe 4.0, WiFi 6, 2.5Gb LAN, DDR4 5100+ (O.C.), Front USB 3.2 Gen 2 Type-C, Addressable Gen 2 RGB and Aura Sync)
Where can I buy the itx mobo?
There are several places where you can buy it, but in my opinion, when it comes to the online marketplace, I wouldn’t recommend anything other than Amazon. It’s because their service is great!
Why should you trust our website?
We have been in the review business for more than 15 years and our motive is to help people buy the top rated products at the best price. We went through 22 to help you find the best itx mobo
We hope you liked the itx mobos that we have listed in our best list. If it was helpful, bookmark our site and share it with people you know whenever they intend to buy something.
To conclude this guide,