In this article we will take a look at some of the best chosen good laptop for solidworks . We would recommend using Lenovo ThinkPad E15 15.6” Full HD IPS 1920 x 1080 Laptop, Core i5-10210U, 256 GB SSD, 8GB Ram, Win 10 Pro 64-bit as it is available at reasonable price
Top 9 good laptop for solidworks – Our Choices
good laptop for solidworks Review :
Lenovo ThinkPad E15 15.6” Full HD IPS 1920 x 1080 Laptop, Core i5-10210U, 256 GB SSD, 8GB Ram, Win 10 Pro 64-bit
1 used from $799.00
- Features 15.6" Full HD (1920x1080) TN Anti-glare 220nits Display,Integrated Intel UHD Graphics 620 - Supports external digital monitor via HDMI or USB Type-C, Max external digital monitor resolution: 4K(3840x2160)
- Intel 10th Gen Core i5-10210U with UHD 620 (4 cores 8 threads, base clock speed 1.6GHz, max turbo to 4.2GHz, 6MB L3 Cache)
- 8GB DDR4-2666MHz RAM, 256GB PCIe NVMe M.2 SSD (original built from manufacturer, with seal)
- No Optical Drive, 1 x USB 3.1 Gen1 Type-C (Power Delivery and DisplayPort), 2 x USB 3.1 Gen1 (1 always on), 1 x USB 2.0, 1 x HDMI 1.4b, 1 x RJ-45, 1 x Audio Combo Jack
- Windows 10 Professional 64-bit, Ideal for Student, Home, Professionals, Small Business, and School Education
XP-PEN StarG640 6x4 Inch Ultrathin Tablet Drawing Tablet Digital Graphics Tablet with 8192 Levels Battery-Free Stylus Compatible with Chromebook-Rev B (for Drawing and E-Learning/Online Classes)
- XP-PEN G640 graphics tablet is designed for digital drawing, painting, sketching, E-signatures, online teaching, remote work, photo editing, etc. XP-PEN G640 is compatible with Windows 10/8/7 and Mac 10.10 or above and Chrome OS 88 and above. It's compatible with the drawing program Adobe Photoshop, paint tool sai, illustrator, Corel draw, Corel painter, sketchbook, manga studio, clip studio paint, and more
- StarG640 drawing tablet is the perfect replacement for a traditional mouse! The XP-PEN advanced Battery-free PN01 stylus does not require charging, allowing for constant uninterrupted Draw and Play, making lines flow quicker and smoother, enhancing overall performance. The one-click toggle allows you to switch between Pen and Eraser instantly. Comes with 20 replacement nibs, allowing you to have more fun
- XP-PEN StarG640 pen tablet features 8192 levels of pressure sensitivity, its 6x4 inches active area, providing you with groundbreaking control and fluidity to expand your creative output. The G640 is only 2mm thick, it’s as slim as all primary level graphic tablets, allowing you to carry it with you on the go
- XP-PEN G640 drawing tablet is ready to work seamlessly with Chromebook devices now, so you can create information-rich content and collaborate with teachers and classmates on Google Jamboard’s whiteboard; Take notes quickly and conveniently with Google Keep, and effortlessly sketch diagrams with the Google Canvas
- XP-PEN G640 is an ideal tool for online teaching, e-learning, remote work, web-conferencing, it's compatible with Microsoft Office apps like Word, PowerPoint, OneNote, Zoom, Xsplit etc. Works perfect than a mouse, visually present your handwritten notes, signatures precisely. Register your XP-PEN tablet on XP-PEN Web to receive ExplainEverything program. XP-PEN provides a one-year warranty and lifetime technical support for all our pen tablets/displays
MSI GS75 Stealth Gaming Laptop: 17.3" 240Hz Display, Intel Core i7-10875H, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2060, 16GB RAM, 512GB NVMe SSD, Win10 Pro, Black (10SE-620)
4 used from $1,241.08
- Smooth Display: The 17.3” 240Hz display delivers a high refresh rate for smooth and vibrant gameplay so you don't miss a frame of the game
- Powered Up: The 10th Gen. Intel Core i7 processor, delivers solid high performance processing power to bring you an unparalleled gaming experience
- Supercharged Graphics: The RTX 2060 features ray tracing to deliver physically accurate shadows, reflections and lighting for better visual gameplay
- Play Cool: Featuring CPU and GPU cooling technology to maximize airflow and thermals for smooth gaming and performance within a compact chassis
- Lightning Speeds: Sporting a Thunderbolt 3 port, get up to 40Gbps transfer speeds and up to 100 Watts power delivery for faster charging
Lenovo Chromebook C330 2-in-1 Convertible Laptop, 11.6-Inch HD (1366 x 768) IPS Display, MediaTek MT8173C Processor, 4GB LPDDR3, 64 GB eMMC, Chrome OS, 81HY0000US, Blizzard White
23 used from $174.34
- Get high performance when you need it – The Chromebook C330 boots up in seconds and features easy-to-use Chrome OS, plenty of memory and storage, and so much more
- Sleek, stylish, and secure, this 360⁰ convertible laptop is less than 1-inch thin and about the weight of a hardback book, with an 11-inch touchscreen display that's perfect for day-to-day computing and multimedia, on or offline
- The Lenovo Chromebook C330 is easy to use, offers built-in virus protection and keeps going with long battery life. No setup needed – Just login with a Google account so emails, maps, documents, and photos stay with you via cloud storage
- Built to connect, this notebook computer includes a variety of USB ports for effortless connectivity. Plus, stay in touch with the built-in camera. Bluetooth 4.2
- Users love it; "High end features for a low price," says one happy reviewer. Another adds, "This Chromebook has far exceeded my expectations. The speed is snappy and the device responds quickly to gestures and commands."
Acer Aspire 5 Slim Laptop, 15.6 inches Full HD IPS Display, AMD Ryzen 3 3200U, Vega 3 Graphics, 4GB DDR4, 128GB SSD, Backlit Keyboard, Windows 10 in S Mode, A515-43-R19L, Silver
22 used from $289.00
- AMD Ryzen 3 3200U Dual Core Processor (Up to 3.5GHz); 4GB DDR4 Memory; 128GB PCIe NVMe SSD
- 15.6 inches full HD (1920 x 1080) widescreen LED backlit IPS display; AMD Radeon Vega 3 Mobile Graphics
- 1 USB 3.1 Gen 1 port, 2 USB 2.0 ports & 1 HDMI port with HDCP support
- 802.11ac Wi-Fi; Backlit Keyboard; Up to 7.5 hours battery life
- Windows 10 in S mode. Maximum power supply wattage: 65 Watts
HUION H420 USB Graphics Drawing Tablet Board Kit
- Compatible with Corel Painter, CorelDraw, Photoshop, Illustrator, Fireworks, Macromedia Flash, Comic Studio, SAI,Paint tool sai, Infinite Stratos, 3D MAX, Autodesk MAYA, Pixologic ZBrush and other major graphics applications.
- Function as the cursor and the board as the screen, when you move the pen to the corner of the board, the cursor on your screen moves to the corner of said screen, etc.
- Pen scrolling – You can scroll documents and Web pages by pressing the middle button of the digital pen over the tablet’s working area. (Compatible with Windows XP/Vista/Win7/8/10 and Mac OS 10.8.0 or above. )
- Three express keys - such as close current page, save current page.
- USB interface, Plug & Play- don't need to install external driver, very convenient
Dell Latitude E6420 14.1-Inch Laptop (Intel Core i5 2.5GHz with 3.2G Turbo Frequency, 4G RAM, 128G SSD, Windows 10 Professional 64-bit) (Renewed)
- Windows 10.
- System ram type, ddr3_sdram
- Memory storage capacity, 4.0
- Package Weight, 3.765 kilograms
HP Stream 11.6-inch HD Laptop, Intel Celeron N4000, 4 GB RAM, 32 GB eMMC, Windows 10 Home in S Mode with Office 365 Personal for 1 Year (11-ak0020nr, Diamond White)
16 used from $179.99
- STUDY, STREAM, SHARE: Between home, school and work, you need a PC that won't quit. Post, play and stay productive all day with the affordable and portable HP Stream 11
- KEEP YOUR PROJECTS SAFE: Experience peace of mind that comes with the most secure Windows ever built with Office, Microsoft Edge, Bing Search, Windows Defender and more
- OFFICE 365 FOR ONE YEAR: Get full access to Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, OneNote, Access, and 1 TB of OneDrive Storage for one year
- PROCESSOR: Intel(R) Celeron(R) N4000 Processor, Dual-Core, 1.1 GHz base frequency, up to 2.6 GHz burst frequency
- DISPLAY: 11.6-inch diagonal HD AntiGlare WLED-backlit display (1366 x 768); 73% screen to body ratio
Gateway 11.6" 2-in-1 Touchscreen Laptop Computer, Intel Celeron N4020 Up to 2.8GHz, 4GB DDR4 RAM, 64GB eMMC, Webcam, HDMI, Windows 10 S, Office 365 Personal 1-Year, 64GB Flash Stylus, Purple
- CPU: Intel Celeron Processor N4020 @ 1.10GHz (2 Cores, 4M Cache, up to 2.8 GHz)
- 11.6" LCD IPS Touchscreen Display, (1366 x 768) Display; Intel UHD Graphics 600; 360° flip-and-fold convertible design
- 4GB LPDDR4 RAM, 64GB eMMC Storage. No Optical Drive; 0.3MP Front-Facing Camera and Built-in Microphone Ideal for Home, Student, Professionals, Small Business, School Education, and Commercial Enterprise, Online Class, Google Classroom, Remote Learning, Zoom Ready
- USB 2.0 x 1, USB 3.0 x 1, Power button, Micro SD Slot x 1, HDMI x 1
- ▌Authorized Bundle ▌Bundled with 3 In 1 Design Stylus (Stylus Pen + Ballpoint Pen + USB 3.0 64GB Flash Drive); Windows 10 Home in S Mode; Office 365 Personal for One Year Included; Purple
Top good laptop for solidworks brands
One of the things we suggest to most of our readers is to buy the good laptop for solidworks from a well-known brand. Good brands provide, good quality products, great customer support, and have service centers in different places around the country. Regarding the good laptop for solidworks I have a preference for the products of the brands listed below.
5 Things You need to consider when choosing the good laptop for solidworks
There are some things you should consider when buying a good laptop for solidworks. We spent 22 hours researching the most important things you should consider when buying a good laptop for solidworks. So should we start with the list of things you should consider?
1. Budget and price matching
Make a list of the things you want in your good laptop for solidworks and the price you are willing to pay for it. So try to look for a product in that price range and choose the one that appeals to you the most. One tip we would like to give you is: don’t settle for a cheaper product if it doesn’t even have a function you need.
Most good laptop for solidworkss fall within the price range of $ 902 to $ 247.99. Therefore, if budget is not a problem and you want the best product for your needs, we advise you to choose the Lenovo ThinkPad E15 15.6” Full HD IPS 1920 x 1080 Laptop, Core i5-10210U, 256 GB SSD, 8GB Ram, Win 10 Pro 64-bit.
If you want something medium range, choose Lenovo Chromebook C330 2-in-1 Convertible Laptop, 11.6-Inch HD (1366 x 768) IPS Display, MediaTek MT8173C Processor, 4GB LPDDR3, 64 GB eMMC, Chrome OS, 81HY0000US, Blizzard White. If you have a very low budget, you can choose the one that is the Dell Latitude E6420 14.1-Inch Laptop (Intel Core i5 2.5GHz with 3.2G Turbo Frequency, 4G RAM, 128G SSD, Windows 10 Professional 64-bit) (Renewed)
2. Does it have all the features you need?
Most importantly, the good laptop for solidworks you are purchasing should have all the features you are looking for. In case you don’t even have one, don’t buy! We are saying this because you will not be able to use it for that purpose. If you are a person without budget problems, I would suggest you to choose the best model which is Dell Latitude E6420 14.1-Inch Laptop (Intel Core i5 2.5GHz with 3.2G Turbo Frequency, 4G RAM, 128G SSD, Windows 10 Professional 64-bit) (Renewed)
3. The brand
Buying the good laptop for solidworks from a reputable brand can actually make sense. Not only will it be better than others in terms of “build quality”, but it will also have some extra features, better customer support. Famous brands have multiple service centers across the country, so if you have any problems you can simply take your good laptop for solidworks to one of their service centers.
4. Warranty Matters!
When you buy a good laptop for solidworks from a well-known brand, you will get a guarantee. Low-cost products also come with warranties, but the claim process could be tougher. That’s why I always suggest you buy the product from a reputed brand and the one that comes under warranty. It will save you from repair costs in the future. On average, around 21% of people end up paying 40% of the product price for the service! You can save on service costs if the product is under warranty!
5. Check out our website
On our website we have experts in all categories and no matter what the product is, we have a better review or list about it. The products on our list are based on expert picks, advice and hours of research. That’s why when you buy something that’s listed on our best list, you won’t regret it. However, there is a possibility that we may not have covered the product you might be interested in, but if you come across something like this, please let us know via comments or contact us.
What is the best good laptop for solidworks?
The best good laptop for solidworks is the one that has all the features that meet your needs. I think the best is Lenovo ThinkPad E15 15.6” Full HD IPS 1920 x 1080 Laptop, Core i5-10210U, 256 GB SSD, 8GB Ram, Win 10 Pro 64-bit
Are there any good deals on good laptop for solidworks?
In the offline market, you won’t find many offers. However, I have chosen the best good laptop for solidworks and have added links to Amazon which has deals and deals running on a regular basis.
What is the cheapest good laptop for solidworks?
Although most of the cheaper good laptop for solidworks do not have many features, but if you are looking for the best one at a low cost, my best bet would be on Dell Latitude E6420 14.1-Inch Laptop (Intel Core i5 2.5GHz with 3.2G Turbo Frequency, 4G RAM, 128G SSD, Windows 10 Professional 64-bit) (Renewed)
Where can I buy the good laptop for solidworks?
There are several places where you can buy it, but in my opinion, when it comes to the online marketplace, I wouldn’t recommend anything other than Amazon. It’s because their service is great!
Why should you trust our website?
We have been in the review business for more than 15 years and our motive is to help people buy the top rated products at the best price. We went through 22 to help you find the best good laptop for solidworks
We hope you liked the good laptop for solidworkss that we have listed in our best list. If it was helpful, bookmark our site and share it with people you know whenever they intend to buy something.
To conclude this guide,