This is the ultimate buyer’s guide to the Best cpu cooling . We would recommend using Corsair iCUE H100i RGB Pro XT, 240mm Radiator as it is one of the best products currently available in the market
Best 9 cpu cooling – Our Picks
cpu cooling Review :
Corsair iCUE H100i RGB Pro XT, 240mm Radiator
12 used from $65.99
- Two 120 millimeter corsair ML series magnetic Levitation PWM fans deliver improved airflow for extreme CPU cooling performance
- 16 individually addressable RGB LEDs light up the pump head to produce stunning customizable lighting effects to match your build
- Experience incredible cooling performance with each fan running from 400 to 2,400 RPM while in operation
- Zero RPM cooling profiles In corsair iCUE software allow fans to stop entirely at low temperatures eliminating fan noise
- Corsair iCUE software allows you to control and synchronize your cooler’s RGB lighting with all iCUE compatible devices monitor CPU and coolant temperatures and adjust the fan and pump speeds. All from a single intuitive interface
Cooler Master MasterLiquid ML240L RGB V2, Close-Loop AIO CPU Liquid Cooler, 240 Radiator, Dual SickleFlow 120mm, RGB Lighting, 3rd Gen Dual Chamber Pump for AMD Ryzen/Intel LGA1151
2 used from $74.00
- 3rd Generation Dual Chamber Pump for overall cooling efficiency and performance
- New SickleFlow Refreshed exterior design for improved lighting and fan blades for a quiet airflow performance
- RGB Lighting Signature cooling performance with an RGB design for all of the users wanting lighting effects that are fully customizable
- The larger surface area increased the surface area of the fins on the radiator for better heat dissipation
- Industrial grade seal high: Industrial Grade EPDM material to strengthen the seal for improved longevity and Anti-Leaking
NZXT Kraken M22 120mm - RL-KRM22-01 - AIO RGB CPU Liquid Cooler - CAM-Powered - Infinity Mirror Design - Reinforced Extended Tubing - Aer P120mm PWM Radiator Fan (Included) Black
4 used from $56.29
- Advanced Lighting Modes: With an infinity mirror Design, add amazing color and lighting to your CPU cooler for a fully dynamic lighting experience
- Engineered For Performance: Engineered to achieve superior cooling while keeping noise levels to a minimum. System Requirements-CAM software requires Microsoft Windows 10 operating system
- Master Your Control: Using CAM, manage the performance with precision and make changes quickly, using the desktop or mobile app. You can even monitor pump speed and liquid temperature.
- All-New Radiator Fans: The Aer P radiator fans included are Designed for liquid-cooling perfection; Providing silent operation, durability, and powerful cooling performance. Fan Noise Level - 21-38dBA
Corsair iCUE H100i Elite Capellix Liquid CPU Cooler
9 used from $113.55
- A high-performance RGB pump head provides powerful, low-noise cooling for your CPU, lit by 33 ultra-bright CAPELLIX RGB LEDs.
- Includes a CORSAIR iCUE Commander CORE Smart RGB Lighting and Fan Speed Controller, for precise speed and lighting control over up to six RGB fans.
- Two 120mm CORSAIR ML RGB Magnetic Levitation PWM fans deliver powerful airflow for extreme CPU cooling performance, with eight RGB LEDs per fan.
- Accurately control your cooling via PWM, adjusting fan speeds from 400 to 2,400 RPM.
- Zero RPM fan profiles in CORSAIR iCUE software allow fans to stop entirely at low temperatures, eliminating fan noise.
Corsair Hydro X Series XH305i Hardline Water Cooling Kit with/incl XC7 CPU Water Block, XR5 360mm Radiator, XD5 Pump Res and iCUE QL120 RGB Fans
2 used from $471.92
- Make your PC a visual masterpiece with a complete Hydro X Series RGB hardline custom cooling kit, giving your system a stunning, distinctive look with only premium CORSAIR components.
- Easy and intuitive installation and setup, with the option for automated software control to set your fan and pump speeds to their lowest possible noise level while still keeping your system exceptionally cool.
- Dynamic, individually addressable RGB lighting integrated into the XC7 RGB CPU water block, XD5 RGB pump/reservoir, and QL120 RGB cooling fans gives your PC a striking look to stand out from the crowd.
- The XC7 RGB CPU Water Block combines premium nickel-plated copper construction and extreme cooling performance, compatible with Intel LGA 1200 and AMD AM4 sockets.
- Create stunning loops with XT Hardline Tubing, easily cut and bent to your needs using the included saw, bending mandrel, tube holder, and silicone insert and installed with the included XF Hardline Fittings and Adapters.
Corsair H115i RGB Platinum AIO Liquid CPU Cooler,280mm,Dual ML140 PRO RGB PWM Fans,Intel 115x/2066,AMD AM4/TR4
13 used from $78.99
- 2 140mm ML PRO Series RGB magnetic levitation PWM fans deliver a blast of color and improved airflow for extreme CPU cooling performance. The fan airflow is 97 CFM and the noise level is 37 dBA
- 16 Individually controlled RGB LEDs light up the pump head to produce stunning customizable lighting effects to match your build Fan Speed is 2000 RPM
- CORSAIR iCUE software allows you to control your cooler’s RGB lighting monitor CPU and coolant temperatures and adjust fan and pump speeds all from a single intuitive interface
- Thermally optimized cold plate and low-noise pump design for high performance quiet cooling
- Compatible Sockets Intel LGA 115x 1366 2011 2011-3 2066 and AMD FM1 FM2 AM2 AM3 AM4 TR4
Cooler Master Hyper 212 Black Edition CPU Air Coolor, Silencio FP120 Fan, Anodized Gun-Metal Black, Brushed Nickel Fins, 4 Copper Direct Contact Heat Pipes for AMD Ryzen/Intel LGA1151
3 used from $28.37
- Direct contact technology: 4 Heat Pipe with exclusive direct contact Technology effectively provides excellent heat dissipation; Air flow: 42 CFM; Noise level: 26.0 decibels
- Precise air flow: Stacked fin array ensures least airflow resistance which allows cooler air flow into the heatsink
- Smart fan sensor for jam protection: Never worry about your cables getting snagged or components being mucked up ever again
- Snap and play: Intuitive fan bracket design makes upgrading and removing the fan a breeze
- CPU socket support: Intel: LGA2066, LGA2011 v3, LGA2011, LGA1151, LGA1150, LGA1156, LGA1155, LGA1366, AMD: AM4, AM3+, AM3, AM2+, AM2, FM2+, FM2, FM1
MSI MAG Series CORELIQUID 360R, aRGB CPU Liquid Cooler (AIO): Rotatable Blockhead Design, 360mm Radiator, Triple 120mm aRGB PWM Fans
6 used from $83.90
- Long Lasting Reliability: A durable three phase motor at the core of the pump generates minimal vibrations for long-lasting operation.
- Total RGB Fan Control: The included RGB fans support custom speed with PWM fan and customizable lighting through software.
- Rotatable Cap: Mount the cold plate in any orientation, turn the cap up to 270 degrees to keep it upright.
- Radiator Pump Design: The pump has been integrated into the radiator for noise reduction as well as increased life expectancy due to being away from heat source.
- Compatible Sockets & CPU: Intel LGA1150/1151/1155/1156/1200, LGA1366, LGA2011, LGA2011-3, LGA2066 / AMD AM4, FM2+, FM2, FM1, AM3+, AM3, AM2+, AM2, TR4
ID-COOLING PINKFLOW 240 CPU Water Cooler 5V Addressable RGB AIO Cooler 240mm CPU Liquid Cooler 2X120mm RGB Fan, Intel 115X/1200/2066, AMD AM4 (Remote Control is Included)
- 【Better Heat Dissipation】The cpu water cooler equipped with 240mm radiator and 2x120mm PWM fans to make sure excellent heat transfer from cpu.
- 【RGB Lighting】RGB lighting on pump and fans are adjustable to match your PC build.
- 【Two-way RGB Control】The Addressabe RGB lighting can sync with motherboard, a remote control is included for non RGB motherboards for customize colors.
- 【PWM Fans】Dual 120mm RGB PWM fans deliver a blast of color and improved airflow for extreme CPU cooling performance. Max. Air Flow: 55.2CFM ; Noise Level: 16.3～33.5dB(A)
- 【Compatibility】Intel LGA2066/2011/1366/1151/1150/1155/1156/1200 & AMD AM4
The popular cpu cooling brands
One of the things we suggest to most of our readers is to buy the cpu cooling from a well-known brand. Good brands provide, good quality products, great customer support, and have service centers in different places around the country. Regarding the cpu cooling I have a preference for the products of the brands listed below.
How to choose the best cpu cooling
There are some things you should consider when buying a cpu cooling. We spent 22 hours researching the most important things you should consider when buying a cpu cooling. So should we start with the list of things you should consider?
1. Budget and price matching
Make a list of the things you want in your cpu cooling and the price you are willing to pay for it. So try to look for a product in that price range and choose the one that appeals to you the most. One tip we would like to give you is: don’t settle for a cheaper product if it doesn’t even have a function you need.
Most cpu coolings fall within the price range of $ 119.99 to $ 39.99. Therefore, if budget is not a problem and you want the best product for your needs, we advise you to choose the Corsair iCUE H100i RGB Pro XT, 240mm Radiator.
If you want something medium range, choose Corsair iCUE H100i Elite Capellix Liquid CPU Cooler. If you have a very low budget, you can choose the one that is the Cooler Master Hyper 212 Black Edition CPU Air Coolor, Silencio FP120 Fan, Anodized Gun-Metal Black, Brushed Nickel Fins, 4 Copper Direct Contact Heat Pipes for AMD Ryzen/Intel LGA1151
2. Does it have all the features you need?
Most importantly, the cpu cooling you are purchasing should have all the features you are looking for. In case you don’t even have one, don’t buy! We are saying this because you will not be able to use it for that purpose. If you are a person without budget problems, I would suggest you to choose the best model which is Cooler Master Hyper 212 Black Edition CPU Air Coolor, Silencio FP120 Fan, Anodized Gun-Metal Black, Brushed Nickel Fins, 4 Copper Direct Contact Heat Pipes for AMD Ryzen/Intel LGA1151
3. The brand
Buying the cpu cooling from a reputable brand can actually make sense. Not only will it be better than others in terms of “build quality”, but it will also have some extra features, better customer support. Famous brands have multiple service centers across the country, so if you have any problems you can simply take your cpu cooling to one of their service centers.
4. Warranty Matters!
When you buy a cpu cooling from a well-known brand, you will get a guarantee. Low-cost products also come with warranties, but the claim process could be tougher. That’s why I always suggest you buy the product from a reputed brand and the one that comes under warranty. It will save you from repair costs in the future. On average, around 21% of people end up paying 40% of the product price for the service! You can save on service costs if the product is under warranty!
5. Check out our website
On our website we have experts in all categories and no matter what the product is, we have a better review or list about it. The products on our list are based on expert picks, advice and hours of research. That’s why when you buy something that’s listed on our best list, you won’t regret it. However, there is a possibility that we may not have covered the product you might be interested in, but if you come across something like this, please let us know via comments or contact us.
What is the best cpu cooling?
The best cpu cooling is the one that has all the features that meet your needs. I think the best is Corsair iCUE H100i RGB Pro XT, 240mm Radiator
Are there any good deals on cpu cooling?
In the offline market, you won’t find many offers. However, I have chosen the best cpu cooling and have added links to Amazon which has deals and deals running on a regular basis.
What is the cheapest cpu cooling?
Although most of the cheaper cpu cooling do not have many features, but if you are looking for the best one at a low cost, my best bet would be on Cooler Master Hyper 212 Black Edition CPU Air Coolor, Silencio FP120 Fan, Anodized Gun-Metal Black, Brushed Nickel Fins, 4 Copper Direct Contact Heat Pipes for AMD Ryzen/Intel LGA1151
Where can I buy the cpu cooling?
There are several places where you can buy it, but in my opinion, when it comes to the online marketplace, I wouldn’t recommend anything other than Amazon. It’s because their service is great!
Why should you trust our website?
We have been in the review business for more than 15 years and our motive is to help people buy the top rated products at the best price. We went through 22 to help you find the best cpu cooling
We hope you liked the cpu coolings that we have listed in our best list. If it was helpful, bookmark our site and share it with people you know whenever they intend to buy something.
To conclude this guide,