This is the ultimate buyer’s guide to the Best cheap liquid cooler . We would recommend using Cooler Master MasterLiquid ML240L RGB V2, Close-Loop AIO CPU Liquid Cooler, 240 Radiator, Dual SickleFlow 120mm, RGB Lighting, 3rd Gen Dual Chamber Pump for AMD Ryzen/Intel LGA1151 as it is a high-quality product
Top 9 cheap liquid cooler – Our Choices
Best cheap liquid cooler Review
Cooler Master MasterLiquid ML240L RGB V2, Close-Loop AIO CPU Liquid Cooler, 240 Radiator, Dual SickleFlow 120mm, RGB Lighting, 3rd Gen Dual Chamber Pump for AMD Ryzen/Intel LGA1151
2 used from $74.00
- 3rd Generation Dual Chamber Pump for overall cooling efficiency and performance
- New SickleFlow Refreshed exterior design for improved lighting and fan blades for a quiet airflow performance
- RGB Lighting Signature cooling performance with an RGB design for all of the users wanting lighting effects that are fully customizable
- The larger surface area increased the surface area of the fins on the radiator for better heat dissipation
- Industrial grade seal high: Industrial Grade EPDM material to strengthen the seal for improved longevity and Anti-Leaking
Corsair iCUE H150i Elite Capellix Liquid CPU Cooler
8 used from $101.93
- A high-performance RGB pump head provides powerful, low-noise cooling for your CPU, lit by 33 ultra-bright CAPELLIX RGB LEDs
- Includes a Corsair iCUE commander core smart RGB Lighting and Fan speed controller, for precise speed and lighting control over up to six RGB Fans
- Three 120mm Corsair ML RGB Magnetic Levitation PWM fans deliver powerful airflow for extreme CPU cooling performance, with eight RGB LEDs per fan
- Accurately control your cooling via PWM, adjusting fan speeds from 400 to 2,400 RPM
- Zero RPM fan profiles in Corsair iCUE software allow fans to stop entirely at low temperatures, eliminating fan noise
Corsair Hydro Series H60 AIO Liquid CPU Cooler, 120mm Radiator, 120mm SP Series PWM Fan
11 used from $54.68
- Precise PWM Control: Dynamically adjust fan speed between 600 RPM to 1,700 RPM with a 120 millimeter Corsair SP Series PWM fan, making it easy to minimize noise or maximize airflow
- 120mm High Density Radiator: Experience lower CPU temperatures with a 120mm high density slim radiator
- LED Illuminated Pump Head: White LED lit pump head adds a touch of brilliance to any system build. Fan Airflow 57.2 CFM. Noise Level 28.3 dBA
- Efficient Cold Plate and Pump: Thermally optimized cold plate and low noise pump design for more efficient, quieter cooling; Radiator Material: Aluminum
- Easy to Install: Modular tool free mounting bracket for quick and easy installation onto all current AM4, LGA 1151 and LGA 2066 socket CPUs
MSI MAG Series CORELIQUID 240R, aRGB CPU Liquid Cooler (AIO): Rotatable Blockhead Design, 240mm Radiator, Dual 120mm aRGB PWM Fans
4 used from $66.96
- Long Lasting Reliability: A durable three phase motor at the core of the pump generates minimal vibrations for long-lasting operation.
- Total RGB Fan Control: The included RGB fans support custom speed with PWM fan and customizable lighting through software.
- Rotatable Cap: Mount the cold plate in any orientation, turn the cap up to 270 degrees to keep it upright.
- Radiator Pump Design: The pump has been integrated into the radiator for noise reduction as well as increased life expectancy due to being away from heat source.
- Compatible Sockets & CPU: Intel LGA1150/1151/1155/1156/1200/1700, LGA1366, LGA2011, LGA2011-3, LGA2066 / AMD AM4, FM2+, FM2, FM1, AM3+, AM3, AM2+, AM2, TR4
NZXT Kraken X53 240mm - RL-KRX53-01 - AIO RGB CPU Liquid Cooler - Rotating Infinity Mirror Design - Improved Pump - Powered By CAM V4 - RGB Connector - Aer P 120mm Radiator Fans (2 Included)
3 used from $89.80
- Design: With a re-designed cap and larger infinity mirror ring LED, the new Kraken X allows for adjusting the orientation of the pump head to fit without affecting the direction of the logo
- Bigger And Brighter: 10% bigger infinitty mirror cap allows for more vivid RGB and a rotating cap accommodates re-orienting the logo no matter the direction the cooler is installed
- Better Control: Full CAM integration allows you to manage your Kraken’s performance with precision
- Incredible Performance: The Aer P radiator fans feature a chamfered intake and fluid dynamic bearing that provides silent operations, durability, and powerful cooling performance
- Simple Installation: Fine nylon mesh sleeves strengthen the rubber tubing, providing durability and protection against mishandling
ARCTIC Liquid Freezer II 240 - Multi Compatible All-in-One CPU AIO Water Cooler, Compatible with Intel & AMD, Efficient PWM Controlled Pump, Fan Speed: 200-1800 RPM (Controlled via PWM) - Black
- COOLER THAN OTHER AIO WATER COOLERS: The ARCTIC Liquid Freezer II has a more efficient cool plate, pump and radiator that makes a difference among other AIO water pc fan coolers
- 15°C LOWER VOLTAGE REGULATOR TEMPERATURE: An additional 40 mm VRM fan (PWM controlled) next to pump can provide extra cooling for the base and voltage transformer
- INTEGRATED CABLE MANAGEMENT: The PWM-cable of the fans are integrated into the sleeved tubing. Thus there is only one short cable visible from the pump to motherboard replacing the usual cable mess
- 80% LESS POWER CONSUMPTION: Unlike most pumps from our competitors, which run at full load even when idle, our pump clocks down consuming less power and producing less noise If no cooling is needed
- MAINTENANCE-FREE WATER LOOP: The water loop is sealed and with high quality fiber-reinforce EPDM tubing you do not have to worry about refilling
EVGA CLC 120mm All-In-One CPU Liquid Cooler, 1x 120mm Fan, Intel, 5 YR Warranty, 400-HY-CL11-V1
2 used from $35.19
- All-in-one cooling solution that is completely self contained. No filling, no custom tubing, no maintenance. Just plug and play.. Air flow - 58.87 CFM. Noise level - 20.0 decibels
- Intelligent wiring system makes this one sleek cooler without the messy wires
- Copper base provides maximum heat transfer
- Built in 120mm radiator and 120mm fan helps dissipate the heat keeping the CPU as cool as possible. Fan can also be swapped or customized
- Only compatible with current Intel Sockets
ID-COOLING FROSTFLOW X 240 Snow CPU Water Cooler AIO Cooler 240mm CPU Liquid Cooler White LED 2x120mm PWM Fans, Intel 1200/115X, AMD AM4
- Better Heat Dissipation: The AIO CPU water cooler equipped with a 240mm radiator and two 120mm PWM fans to make sure excellent heat transfer from CPU.
- White LED Lighting: Classic white LED lighting on the pump and fans to match your PC build.
- PWM Fans: The 120mm PWM fan delivers improved airflow for extreme CPU cooling performance. Max. Air Flow: 74.5CFM ; Noise Level: 18~35.2dB(A)
- Compatible with Intel LGA2066/2011/1366/1151/1150/1155/1156/1200
- Compatible with AMD AM4/FM2+/FM2/FM1/AM3+/AM3/AM2+/AM2
Corsair iCUE H100i Elite Capellix Liquid CPU Cooler
8 used from $88.28
- A high-performance RGB pump head provides powerful, low-noise cooling for your CPU, lit by 33 ultra-bright CAPELLIX RGB LEDs.
- Includes a CORSAIR iCUE Commander CORE Smart RGB Lighting and Fan Speed Controller, for precise speed and lighting control over up to six RGB fans.
- Two 120mm CORSAIR ML RGB Magnetic Levitation PWM fans deliver powerful airflow for extreme CPU cooling performance, with eight RGB LEDs per fan.
- Accurately control your cooling via PWM, adjusting fan speeds from 400 to 2,400 RPM.
- Zero RPM fan profiles in CORSAIR iCUE software allow fans to stop entirely at low temperatures, eliminating fan noise.
Top cheap liquid cooler brands
One of the things we suggest to most of our readers is to buy the cheap liquid cooler from a well-known brand. Good brands provide, good quality products, great customer support, and have service centers in different places around the country. Regarding the cheap liquid cooler I have a preference for the products of the brands listed below.
cheap liquid cooler – Buyer’s Guide
There are some things you should consider when buying a cheap liquid cooler. We spent 22 hours researching the most important things you should consider when buying a cheap liquid cooler. So should we start with the list of things you should consider?
1. Budget and price matching
Make a list of the things you want in your cheap liquid cooler and the price you are willing to pay for it. So try to look for a product in that price range and choose the one that appeals to you the most. One tip we would like to give you is: don’t settle for a cheaper product if it doesn’t even have a function you need.
Most cheap liquid coolers fall within the price range of $ 79.3 to $ 39.99. Therefore, if budget is not a problem and you want the best product for your needs, we advise you to choose the Cooler Master MasterLiquid ML240L RGB V2, Close-Loop AIO CPU Liquid Cooler, 240 Radiator, Dual SickleFlow 120mm, RGB Lighting, 3rd Gen Dual Chamber Pump for AMD Ryzen/Intel LGA1151.
If you want something medium range, choose MSI MAG Series CORELIQUID 240R, aRGB CPU Liquid Cooler (AIO): Rotatable Blockhead Design, 240mm Radiator, Dual 120mm aRGB PWM Fans. If you have a very low budget, you can choose the one that is the EVGA CLC 120mm All-In-One CPU Liquid Cooler, 1x 120mm Fan, Intel, 5 YR Warranty, 400-HY-CL11-V1
2. Does it have all the features you need?
Most importantly, the cheap liquid cooler you are purchasing should have all the features you are looking for. In case you don’t even have one, don’t buy! We are saying this because you will not be able to use it for that purpose. If you are a person without budget problems, I would suggest you to choose the best model which is EVGA CLC 120mm All-In-One CPU Liquid Cooler, 1x 120mm Fan, Intel, 5 YR Warranty, 400-HY-CL11-V1
3. The brand
Buying the cheap liquid cooler from a reputable brand can actually make sense. Not only will it be better than others in terms of “build quality”, but it will also have some extra features, better customer support. Famous brands have multiple service centers across the country, so if you have any problems you can simply take your cheap liquid cooler to one of their service centers.
4. Warranty Matters!
When you buy a cheap liquid cooler from a well-known brand, you will get a guarantee. Low-cost products also come with warranties, but the claim process could be tougher. That’s why I always suggest you buy the product from a reputed brand and the one that comes under warranty. It will save you from repair costs in the future. On average, around 21% of people end up paying 40% of the product price for the service! You can save on service costs if the product is under warranty!
5. Check out our website
On our website we have experts in all categories and no matter what the product is, we have a better review or list about it. The products on our list are based on expert picks, advice and hours of research. That’s why when you buy something that’s listed on our best list, you won’t regret it. However, there is a possibility that we may not have covered the product you might be interested in, but if you come across something like this, please let us know via comments or contact us.
What is the best cheap liquid cooler?
The best cheap liquid cooler is the one that has all the features that meet your needs. I think the best is Cooler Master MasterLiquid ML240L RGB V2, Close-Loop AIO CPU Liquid Cooler, 240 Radiator, Dual SickleFlow 120mm, RGB Lighting, 3rd Gen Dual Chamber Pump for AMD Ryzen/Intel LGA1151
Are there any good deals on cheap liquid cooler?
In the offline market, you won’t find many offers. However, I have chosen the best cheap liquid cooler and have added links to Amazon which has deals and deals running on a regular basis.
What is the cheapest cheap liquid cooler?
Although most of the cheaper cheap liquid cooler do not have many features, but if you are looking for the best one at a low cost, my best bet would be on EVGA CLC 120mm All-In-One CPU Liquid Cooler, 1x 120mm Fan, Intel, 5 YR Warranty, 400-HY-CL11-V1
Where can I buy the cheap liquid cooler?
There are several places where you can buy it, but in my opinion, when it comes to the online marketplace, I wouldn’t recommend anything other than Amazon. It’s because their service is great!
Why should you trust our website?
We have been in the review business for more than 15 years and our motive is to help people buy the top rated products at the best price. We went through 22 to help you find the best cheap liquid cooler
We hope you liked the cheap liquid coolers that we have listed in our best list. If it was helpful, bookmark our site and share it with people you know whenever they intend to buy something.
To conclude this guide,