This is the ultimate buyer’s guide to the Best budget touchscreen laptop . We would recommend using Lenovo Flex 5 14″ 2-in-1 Laptop, 14.0″ FHD (1920 x 1080) Touch Display, AMD Ryzen 5 4500U Processor, 16GB DDR4, 256GB SSD, AMD Radeon Graphics, Digital Pen Included, Win 10, 81X20005US, Graphite Grey as it is one of the best products currently available in the market
Best 9 budget touchscreen laptop – Our Recommendations
Top budget touchscreen laptop review
Lenovo Flex 5 14" 2-in-1 Laptop, 14.0" FHD (1920 x 1080) Touch Display, AMD Ryzen 5 4500U Processor, 16GB DDR4, 256GB SSD, AMD Radeon Graphics, Digital Pen Included, Win 10, 81X20005US, Graphite Grey
17 used from $599.00
- Thin, light, and stylish – This 2-in-1 laptop weighs just 3.64 pounds and is only 0.82" thick. It's soft and comfortable to the touch, with a durable paint that creates a better user experience. Digital pen included
- The 10-point, 14-inch FHD (1920 x 1080) IPS touchscreen allows the Lenovo Flex 5 14" 2-in-1 laptop to be comfortable, fun, and easy to use. It's also great to look at, with 4-side narrow bezels
- The 360⁰ hinge lets you use your 2-in-1 touchscreen laptop in whatever mode works best for you; Use it in 'Laptop' mode for everyday computing, 'Tent' mode for sharing things, 'Stand' mode for binge-watching, or 'Tablet' mode for more intuitive interaction
- Enjoy up to 10 hours of battery life, plus quick charge to 80% in just 1 hour
- Powered by the AMD Ryzen 5 4500U mobile processor with Radeon graphics, you have the performance to do more, from anywhere. With more cores, you'll experience responsiveness that leaps into action for productivity, gaming, and content creation
Lenovo IdeaPad 1 14 14.0" Laptop, 14.0" HD (1366 x 768) Display, Intel Celeron N4020 Processor, 4GB DDR4 RAM, 64 GB SSD Storage, Intel UHD Graphics 600, Win 10 in S Mode, 81VU0079US, Ice Blue
2 used from $211.98
- This everyday laptop is powered by an Intel Celeron N4020 processor, 4GB DDR4 RAM, and 64 GB M.2 PCIe SSD storage
- Enjoy videos or browse online on a 14" HD display panel, framed by narrow bezels
- Dolby Audio delivers crystal-clear sound through the built-in dual stereo speakers
- Light and slim, this Windows 10 laptop computer (S mode) weighs just over 3 lbs and is less than 1 inch thick
- WiFi 802.11 ac and Bluetooth 4.1 connectivity; ports include 2 x USB 3.1 Gen 12 (Type-A), microSD Card Reader; HDMI; Microphone / Earphone Combo
HP 14 Laptop, AMD Ryzen 5 5500U, 8 GB RAM, 256 GB SSD Storage, 14-inch Full HD Display, Windows 10 Home, Thin & Portable, Micro-Edge & Anti-Glare Screen, Long Battery Life (14-fq1021nr, 2021)
10 used from $422.39
- POWER THROUGH FROM ANYWHERE – Designed to keep you productive and entertained from anywhere, the HP 14-inch Laptop combines long-lasting battery life with a thin and portable design
- FULL HD DISPLAY – Enjoy your favorite content in 1080p for crystal-clear visuals and vibrant image quality (1). Beyond pixel count, your display lets you see more from anywhere thanks to the micro-edge bezel and anti-glare screen
- INFINITE POSSIBILITIES – Whether you are creating, working, or being entertained, do it all with the supreme performance of the AMD Ryzen 5 5500U Mobile Processor and AMD Radeon Graphics (2) (3)
- MEMORY AND STORAGE – Boost your performance with higher bandwidth, courtesy of 8 GB of RAM. Plus, with 256 GB PCIe NVMe M.2 SSD storage, save all of your photos, videos, and documents while getting up to 15x faster performance than a traditional hard drive (4) (5)
- STAY CONNECTED – Have convenient power all day with up to 9 hours and 45 minutes of battery life (6); your HP laptop also recharges quickly as HP Fast Charge Technology takes your device from 0 to 50% charge in approximately 45 minutes (7)
Acer Aspire 5 Slim Laptop, 15.6 inches Full HD IPS Display, AMD Ryzen 3 3200U, Vega 3 Graphics, 4GB DDR4, 128GB SSD, Backlit Keyboard, Windows 10 in S Mode, A515-43-R19L, Silver
26 used from $279.27
- AMD Ryzen 3 3200U Dual Core Processor (Up to 3.5GHz); 4GB DDR4 Memory; 128GB PCIe NVMe SSD
- 15.6 inches full HD (1920 x 1080) widescreen LED backlit IPS display; AMD Radeon Vega 3 Mobile Graphics
- 1 USB 3.1 Gen 1 port, 2 USB 2.0 ports & 1 HDMI port with HDCP support
- 802.11ac Wi-Fi; Backlit Keyboard; Up to 7.5 hours battery life
- Windows 10 in S mode. Maximum power supply wattage: 65 Watts
ASUS Laptop L210 Ultra Thin Laptop, 11.6” HD Display, Intel Celeron N4020 Processor, 4GB RAM, 64GB Storage, NumberPad, Windows 10 Home in S Mode with One Year of Microsoft 365 Personal, L210MA-DB01
15 used from $103.84
- Efficient Intel Celeron N4020 Processor (4M Cache, up to 2.8 GHz)
- 11.6” HD (1366 x 768) Slim Display
- 64GB eMMC Flash Storage and 4GB DDR4 RAM
- Windows 10 in S Mode with One Year of Microsoft 365 Personal
- Slim and Portable: 0.7” thin and weighs only 2.2 lbs (battery included)
HP Pavilion x360 14” Touchscreen Laptop, 11th Gen Intel Core i5-1135G7, 8 GB RAM, 256 GB SSD Storage, Full HD IPS Display, Windows 10 Home OS, Long Battery Life, Work & Streaming (14-dw1024nr, 2021)
2 used from $584.19
- FREE UPGRADE TO WINDOWS 11 (13) (when available, see below)
- VIBRANT DISPLAY - Your creations are brought to life with the 14-inch diagonal Full HD (1920 x 1080) multitouch enabled, edge-to-edge glass display. Video Playback Battery life-Up to 10 hours and 45 minutes
- STELLAR PERFORMANCE - The 11th Generation Intel Core i5-1135G7 (1) processor lets you get work done more efficiently
- EYE-CATCHING GRAPHICS - Marvel at crystal-clear imagery thanks to Intel Iris Xe Graphics (2)
- MEMORY & STORAGE - HP Envy brings you even more bandwidth with 8 GB of RAM and increased hard drive space with 256 GB PCIe NVMe M.2 SSD storage (3)
2020 Flagship HP 14 Chromebook Laptop Computer 14" HD SVA Anti-Glare Display Intel Celeron N5000 Quad-Core Processor 4GB DDR4 64GB eMMC WiFi Webcam Chrome OS (Renewed)
- Equipped With The Most Powerful and Fast Intel Celeron Processor N Series, Intel Quad-Core Celeron N5000 ( 1.1 GHz base clock, up to 2.7 GHz max boost clock, 4 MB cache, 4 cores )
Microsoft Surface Laptop 3 – 13.5" Touch-Screen – Intel Core i5 - 8GB Memory - 128GB Solid State Drive (Latest Model) – Platinum with Alcantara
6 used from $655.99
- Clean, elegant design — Thin and light, starting at just 2.79 pounds, Surface Laptop 3 is easy to carry
- Choose from rich tone-on-tone color combinations: New Sandstone, plus Matte Black, Cobalt Blue, and Platinum
- Improved speed and performance to do what you want, with the latest processors – Surface Laptop 3 is up to two times faster than surface Laptop 2
- More ways to connect, with USB-C and USB-A ports for connecting to displays, docking stations and more, as well as accessory charging
- All-day power on the go, with up to 11.5 hours of battery life, plus standby time when you’re away. Go from empty to a full battery with fast charging - up to 80% in about 1 hour
Lenovo Chromebook C330 2-in-1 Convertible Laptop, 11.6-Inch HD (1366 x 768) IPS Display, MediaTek MT8173C Processor, 4GB LPDDR3, 64 GB eMMC, Chrome OS, 81HY0000US, Blizzard White
21 used from $165.59
- Get high performance when you need it – The Chromebook C330 boots up in seconds and features easy-to-use Chrome OS, plenty of memory and storage, and so much more
- Sleek, stylish, and secure, this 360⁰ convertible laptop is less than 1-inch thin and about the weight of a hardback book, with an 11-inch touchscreen display that's perfect for day-to-day computing and multimedia, on or offline
- The Lenovo Chromebook C330 is easy to use, offers built-in virus protection and keeps going with long battery life. No setup needed – Just login with a Google account so emails, maps, documents, and photos stay with you via cloud storage
- Built to connect, this notebook computer includes a variety of USB ports for effortless connectivity. Plus, stay in touch with the built-in camera. Bluetooth 4.2
- Users love it; "High end features for a low price," says one happy reviewer. Another adds, "This Chromebook has far exceeded my expectations. The speed is snappy and the device responds quickly to gestures and commands."
The popular budget touchscreen laptop brands
One of the things we suggest to most of our readers is to buy the budget touchscreen laptop from a well-known brand. Good brands provide, good quality products, great customer support, and have service centers in different places around the country. Regarding the budget touchscreen laptop I have a preference for the products of the brands listed below.
Important notes when buying budget touchscreen laptop
There are some things you should consider when buying a budget touchscreen laptop. We spent 22 hours researching the most important things you should consider when buying a budget touchscreen laptop. So should we start with the list of things you should consider?
1. Budget and price matching
Make a list of the things you want in your budget touchscreen laptop and the price you are willing to pay for it. So try to look for a product in that price range and choose the one that appeals to you the most. One tip we would like to give you is: don’t settle for a cheaper product if it doesn’t even have a function you need.
Most budget touchscreen laptops fall within the price range of $ 709 to $ 183.99. Therefore, if budget is not a problem and you want the best product for your needs, we advise you to choose the Lenovo Flex 5 14″ 2-in-1 Laptop, 14.0″ FHD (1920 x 1080) Touch Display, AMD Ryzen 5 4500U Processor, 16GB DDR4, 256GB SSD, AMD Radeon Graphics, Digital Pen Included, Win 10, 81X20005US, Graphite Grey.
If you want something medium range, choose Acer Aspire 5 Slim Laptop, 15.6 inches Full HD IPS Display, AMD Ryzen 3 3200U, Vega 3 Graphics, 4GB DDR4, 128GB SSD, Backlit Keyboard, Windows 10 in S Mode, A515-43-R19L, Silver. If you have a very low budget, you can choose the one that is the 2020 Flagship HP 14 Chromebook Laptop Computer 14″ HD SVA Anti-Glare Display Intel Celeron N5000 Quad-Core Processor 4GB DDR4 64GB eMMC WiFi Webcam Chrome OS (Renewed)
2. Does it have all the features you need?
Most importantly, the budget touchscreen laptop you are purchasing should have all the features you are looking for. In case you don’t even have one, don’t buy! We are saying this because you will not be able to use it for that purpose. If you are a person without budget problems, I would suggest you to choose the best model which is 2020 Flagship HP 14 Chromebook Laptop Computer 14″ HD SVA Anti-Glare Display Intel Celeron N5000 Quad-Core Processor 4GB DDR4 64GB eMMC WiFi Webcam Chrome OS (Renewed)
3. The brand
Buying the budget touchscreen laptop from a reputable brand can actually make sense. Not only will it be better than others in terms of “build quality”, but it will also have some extra features, better customer support. Famous brands have multiple service centers across the country, so if you have any problems you can simply take your budget touchscreen laptop to one of their service centers.
4. Warranty Matters!
When you buy a budget touchscreen laptop from a well-known brand, you will get a guarantee. Low-cost products also come with warranties, but the claim process could be tougher. That’s why I always suggest you buy the product from a reputed brand and the one that comes under warranty. It will save you from repair costs in the future. On average, around 21% of people end up paying 40% of the product price for the service! You can save on service costs if the product is under warranty!
5. Check out our website
On our website we have experts in all categories and no matter what the product is, we have a better review or list about it. The products on our list are based on expert picks, advice and hours of research. That’s why when you buy something that’s listed on our best list, you won’t regret it. However, there is a possibility that we may not have covered the product you might be interested in, but if you come across something like this, please let us know via comments or contact us.
What is the best budget touchscreen laptop?
The best budget touchscreen laptop is the one that has all the features that meet your needs. I think the best is Lenovo Flex 5 14″ 2-in-1 Laptop, 14.0″ FHD (1920 x 1080) Touch Display, AMD Ryzen 5 4500U Processor, 16GB DDR4, 256GB SSD, AMD Radeon Graphics, Digital Pen Included, Win 10, 81X20005US, Graphite Grey
Are there any good deals on budget touchscreen laptop?
In the offline market, you won’t find many offers. However, I have chosen the best budget touchscreen laptop and have added links to Amazon which has deals and deals running on a regular basis.
What is the cheapest budget touchscreen laptop?
Although most of the cheaper budget touchscreen laptop do not have many features, but if you are looking for the best one at a low cost, my best bet would be on 2020 Flagship HP 14 Chromebook Laptop Computer 14″ HD SVA Anti-Glare Display Intel Celeron N5000 Quad-Core Processor 4GB DDR4 64GB eMMC WiFi Webcam Chrome OS (Renewed)
Where can I buy the budget touchscreen laptop?
There are several places where you can buy it, but in my opinion, when it comes to the online marketplace, I wouldn’t recommend anything other than Amazon. It’s because their service is great!
Why should you trust our website?
We have been in the review business for more than 15 years and our motive is to help people buy the top rated products at the best price. We went through 22 to help you find the best budget touchscreen laptop
We hope you liked the budget touchscreen laptops that we have listed in our best list. If it was helpful, bookmark our site and share it with people you know whenever they intend to buy something.
To conclude this guide,