This is the ultimate buyer’s guide to the Best aftermarket cooler . We would recommend using JSP Manufacturing Aftermarket White Standard 1″ Shaft Cooler Drain Plug Assembly Compatible with Coleman Coolers (2) as it is a high-quality product
Best 9 aftermarket cooler – Our Recommendations
Top aftermarket cooler review
JSP Manufacturing Aftermarket White Standard 1" Shaft Cooler Drain Plug Assembly Compatible with Coleman Coolers (2)
- New Aftermarket Standard 1" Shaft Cooler Drain Plug Assembly
- Compatible with Coleman Coolers ~ Replaces Part Number: 3000005299 / R5214D607G - obsolete
- Each Kit Includes: 1- drain spout, 1- snap drain cap & 1- gasket
- Quantity: 2 drain plugs ~ Color: White ~ Made in USA!
- Fits the following: Coleman Models 5235,5236,5239,5248,5248,5254,5255,5256,5265,5269,5275,5276,5284,5286,5293, 5294,5295,5296,5299,5835,5837,5848,5850,5854,5856 and 5894
JSP Manufacturing Aftermarket Black 1.5" Shaft Cooler Drain Plug Assembly for Coleman Xtreme Coolers 50 qt, 58 qt, 82 qt 5010005241 (1)
- New Aftermarket 1.5" Shaft Cooler Drain Plug Assembly
- Compatible with Coleman Xtreme Coolers ~ Replaces Part Number: 5010005241
- Each Kit Includes: 1- drain spout, 1- drain cap & 1- gasket
- Quantity: 1 kit ~ Color: Black ~ Made in USA!
- For use on only the 50 qt, 58 qt, and 82 qt Coleman Xtreme Coolers
Igloo Polar 120 Qt. Cooler
8 used from $80.77
- Ultratherm insulated body and lid keep ice for 5 days at 90 degrees Fahrenheit
- Reinforced swing-up handles with tie-down loop feature
- Dual snap-fit latches secure lid closure
- Threaded drain plug for hose hook up and easy draining
- 188-can capacity, Exterior Dimensions 38.31" L x 17.38" W x 17.75" D. Top - 34.69 x 14.88 x 13.25 inches. Bottom - 33 x 13.25 x 13.25 inches
Arctic Zone Titan Deep Freeze 16 Can Zipperless Cooler, Blue
6 used from $31.09
- Deep Freeze high performance insulation with radiant heat barrier reflects heat rather than absoring it; Includes insulated front pocket
- Patented, "flip open" Zipperless lid allows for quick accress to food and drinks; Features FDA compliant HardBody liner with removable SmartShelf
- Features an Ultra Safe leak proof, easy clean interior lining; Adjustable Backsaver shoulder strap with shoulder pad for convenience and usability
- Rhino-Tech water and stain resistant, wipe clean exterior is abrasion and puncture resistant and will not crack over time
- Exterior Dimensions: (L x W x H) 12.25" x 8" x 12.25"; Interior Dimensions: (L x W x H) 9.8" x 4.75" x 10.25"
Hayden Automotive 403 Ultra-Cool Tube and Fin Transmission Cooler
5 used from $21.84
- Size is 3/4 inch x 7-1/2 inch x 12-1/2 inch
- Mid-size and full-size cars, pick-ups
- GVWR up to 18,000 pounds, towing up to 3,500 pounds
- Ultrasonically soldered for durability
- 100 percentage pressure tested
6.0L Revive #3 Kit w/Aftermarket Studs Head Gasket Oil Cooler Stand Pipe HP Cup Exhaust and Intake Gasket Sets - Fits Ford 6.0L 6.0 Powerstroke Kit - 03-05.5 (18MM Dowel) - DK Engine Parts (18-3R)
- MAHLE Head Gaskets
- DK Oil Cooler
- DK High Pressure Injector Cup and Stand Pipes
- DK Intake and Exhaust Gasket Set
Hayden Automotive 678 Rapid-Cool Plate and Fin Transmission Cooler
- Size is 3/4 inch x 11 inch x 9-1/2 inch
- Pick-up trucks and vans, class "C" motor homes , travel trailers to 24 feet
- GVWR up to 24,000 pounds, towing up to 5,000 pounds
- Patented internal turbulation increases heat transfer with minimal pressure drop
- Pre-drilled mounting brackets for easy installation
Low Pressure Drop Transmission Oil Cooler LPD47391 47391 40,000 GVW with Mounting Hardware
- [TRANSMISSION OIL COOLER] - The transmission cooler is an added component that works with the radiator to draw heat from the fluid. With a bad transmission cooler, the heat won’t be absorbed properly, causing more wear on your precious gearbox and engine
- [FAILURE PERFORMANCE] - The most common symptom of a bad or clogged transmission cooler is fluid leaks or an overheating transmission. You may notice strange shifting issues or noises coming from the transmission. In many car models, you will also notice a warning light on the dashboard
- [FUNCTION] - The primary purpose of a transmission cooler is to keep the hydraulic fluid inside the transmission cool. A transmission cooler can help your transmission last longer
- [COMPATIBILITY AND SIZE] - LPD47391 Advanced Cooling Protection for Car, Van, Light Truck, R.V. and Towing Applications. The size of parts in the product is on the detail page below
- [GUARANTEE] - Our products provide lifetime warranty service, if you have any questions about the product before or after the purchase, you can contact us at any time
Coleman Xtreme 5 Cooler | 70 Quart Day Cooler | Hard Cooler Keeps Ice Up to 5 Days, Black
12 used from $52.49
- Xtreme Technology; Insulated lid and extra wall insulation keep ice up to 5 days in temperatures as high as 90°F
- High Capacity: Holds Up to 100 Cans
- HAVE-A-SEAT LID: Closed lid supports up to 250 lb.
- Cup Holders: Molded Into the Lid to Keep Drinks Close and Prevent Spilling
- COMFORT-GRIP HANDLES: No-crush design with positive stop for pinch-free carrying
The popular aftermarket cooler brands
One of the things we suggest to most of our readers is to buy the aftermarket cooler from a well-known brand. Good brands provide, good quality products, great customer support, and have service centers in different places around the country. Regarding the aftermarket cooler I have a preference for the products of the brands listed below.
Important notes when buying aftermarket cooler
There are some things you should consider when buying a aftermarket cooler. We spent 22 hours researching the most important things you should consider when buying a aftermarket cooler. So should we start with the list of things you should consider?
1. Budget and price matching
Make a list of the things you want in your aftermarket cooler and the price you are willing to pay for it. So try to look for a product in that price range and choose the one that appeals to you the most. One tip we would like to give you is: don’t settle for a cheaper product if it doesn’t even have a function you need.
Most aftermarket coolers fall within the price range of $ 11.58 to $ 46.07. Therefore, if budget is not a problem and you want the best product for your needs, we advise you to choose the JSP Manufacturing Aftermarket White Standard 1″ Shaft Cooler Drain Plug Assembly Compatible with Coleman Coolers (2).
If you want something medium range, choose Arctic Zone Titan Deep Freeze 16 Can Zipperless Cooler, Blue. If you have a very low budget, you can choose the one that is the Hayden Automotive 678 Rapid-Cool Plate and Fin Transmission Cooler
2. Does it have all the features you need?
Most importantly, the aftermarket cooler you are purchasing should have all the features you are looking for. In case you don’t even have one, don’t buy! We are saying this because you will not be able to use it for that purpose. If you are a person without budget problems, I would suggest you to choose the best model which is Hayden Automotive 678 Rapid-Cool Plate and Fin Transmission Cooler
3. The brand
Buying the aftermarket cooler from a reputable brand can actually make sense. Not only will it be better than others in terms of “build quality”, but it will also have some extra features, better customer support. Famous brands have multiple service centers across the country, so if you have any problems you can simply take your aftermarket cooler to one of their service centers.
4. Warranty Matters!
When you buy a aftermarket cooler from a well-known brand, you will get a guarantee. Low-cost products also come with warranties, but the claim process could be tougher. That’s why I always suggest you buy the product from a reputed brand and the one that comes under warranty. It will save you from repair costs in the future. On average, around 21% of people end up paying 40% of the product price for the service! You can save on service costs if the product is under warranty!
5. Check out our website
On our website we have experts in all categories and no matter what the product is, we have a better review or list about it. The products on our list are based on expert picks, advice and hours of research. That’s why when you buy something that’s listed on our best list, you won’t regret it. However, there is a possibility that we may not have covered the product you might be interested in, but if you come across something like this, please let us know via comments or contact us.
What is the best aftermarket cooler?
The best aftermarket cooler is the one that has all the features that meet your needs. I think the best is JSP Manufacturing Aftermarket White Standard 1″ Shaft Cooler Drain Plug Assembly Compatible with Coleman Coolers (2)
Are there any good deals on aftermarket cooler?
In the offline market, you won’t find many offers. However, I have chosen the best aftermarket cooler and have added links to Amazon which has deals and deals running on a regular basis.
What is the cheapest aftermarket cooler?
Although most of the cheaper aftermarket cooler do not have many features, but if you are looking for the best one at a low cost, my best bet would be on Hayden Automotive 678 Rapid-Cool Plate and Fin Transmission Cooler
Where can I buy the aftermarket cooler?
There are several places where you can buy it, but in my opinion, when it comes to the online marketplace, I wouldn’t recommend anything other than Amazon. It’s because their service is great!
Why should you trust our website?
We have been in the review business for more than 15 years and our motive is to help people buy the top rated products at the best price. We went through 22 to help you find the best aftermarket cooler
We hope you liked the aftermarket coolers that we have listed in our best list. If it was helpful, bookmark our site and share it with people you know whenever they intend to buy something.
To conclude this guide,